She's Back.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[Myungsoo's POV]

 

It's 9 a.m. and I was about to drive to the hospital to visit omma when I saw a girl in front of our house. She was standing straight in front of the gate with some lugagge. I went to the gate thinking that she might want to ask for direction.

"Excuse me, is there anything I...... Bo Young ah.." I gasped at the sight of Park Bo Young... Junhyung's girlfriend.

I mean, EX GIRLFRIEND.

"Myungsoo oppa." She smiled.

I might be pleased with her sudden visit if it was years ago. But not now.

"W-what are you doing here?" I looked at her and her lugagge.

"Oppa, you're not gonna invite me in?" She pouted.

Ah, right. Manners Myungsoo. Manners.

"Come in." I said as I opened the automatic gate.

"I just got here from the airport." She grinned. What did she expect me to say? You did well? Well maybe no.

"J-junhyung oppa is inside?" She asked when it was silent between us.

"Aniya. He's at his own house. He's marr---"

"What are you doing here, Bo Young ah?" Halmeoni cut me. The both of us turned behind and saw halmeoni was heading to us. Keeping her face straight.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo halmeoni." Bo Young bowed and smiled making halmeoni scoffed.

Seriously? Did she had her memory lost or something?

'Whoa, she seriously has guts to come here again after all she'd done to hyung.'

"Myungsoo ah, where is your manners? Why didn't you invite our guest in?" Halmeoni said strictly. I flinched.

"Ne, chosung hamnida, halmeoni." I said looking at halmoni.

"Come in." Halmeoni said as she walked into the house with Bo Young behind her.

"Seriously halmeoni???" I mumbled as I kept a frustrated face on and followed them in.

 

"Bo Young ssi, I thought you're in America right now?" Halmeoni started after the maid served some cups of tea on the table.

"Halmeoni, don't call me like that. I feel like a stranger now." Bo Young said half joking. I was sitting in front of Bo Young and halmeoni was sitting at the other sofa beside us.

"So Bo Young ssi is expecting for a good relationship between us like before?.. I'm afraid it isn't possible." Halmeoni scoffed.

"Bo Young ah, did you get your head hit or something? Don't you remember what you've done to hyung before? You--"

"Kim Myungsoo." Halmeoni called out, making me stop.

Aish. I really am frustrated with this girl.

She let out a small smile. "I remembered everything... Every words.. I've said to oppa." Tears start to well up in her eyes.

"I've regret everything, halmeoni. Eventhough I've achieved my dreams... I felt empty." She said as she let her tears falling down her cheeks.

"I know I'm so stupid for letting oppa go.. And I kept blaming myself every day. Eversince I moved to America, every day was hard for me. It was so hard to be apart from Junhyung oppa, halmeoni. I love him so much.. I tried my best to forget him, I drown myself with works and I tried everything else.. But it's not working. I can't go a day without thinking about him.." She sobbed.

"I kept on holding my feelings, but it was too much and I don't think I can bear it anymore. That's why I came back. I want him back." She wiped her tears.

I sighed. This is just too much. I know she's hurting but Junhyung and her is impossible now. Junhyung is married to Soo Hee and they loved each other.. I guess.

I looked at halmeoni. She closed her eyes, holding her tears in.

"Junhyung.. Is married." Halmeoni said making Bo Young widen her eyes.

"Oppa..? H-h-halmeoni... Please don't j-joke.." She said stuttering.

"He's married. Just few months ago." I said. This girl really looks pathetic.

Her face looked shock and tears start to well up in her eyes again.

"That's not it.. Oppa will not.." She mumbled to herself.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"You got a text." I said to Junhyung who's driving.

His phone beep just now and I thought that he didn't realized. He insisted to send me to the office eventhough he has to go to the construction site again today. I can take a cab though to the hospital and then drive my car to the office.

"I'll check it later." He said and pulled off in front of the building. I smiled at him as I unbuckled my seat belt.

"I'll pick you up at 6. Let's have dinner together." Junhyung grinned.

"Ah. I have something to settle today. I don't think I can go back that early." I pouted.

"How about 8?" I asked him. He quickly shook his head.

"7." He looked at me.

"Aigoo 8~" I whined.

"Aish 7!"

"8!!"

"Okay 7.30. Fullstop. Now go." He pushed me slightly. Acting hurt. I laughed.

"Aigoo. Arasso. 7.30. I'll wait for you." I opened the door car and was about to step out when he grabbed my wrist.

"Forgetting something?" He lift his eyebrow. I looked around. Handbag, check. Paperworks, check.

"Nothing." I was puzzled. Suddenly he leaned in and peck me on my lips. I stunned.

"Don't forget it next time." He said sitting properly back in his seat. I chuckled at him and went out of the car.

 

I tried hard to finish half of my work before lunch time.

During lunch time, I took a cab and dropped by the hospital to visit omma. She's doing good and getting better. It was fast!

She'll may be discharged in few days more. Just to make sure she's okay inside out.

I drove my car back to the house for a while to take a document which I left on the table in my room few days ago. Who knows I will need it now.

And since Junhyung said he was going to pick me up, I left my car in the garage and called a cab. 

So I got back to the office and continued my work.

Yeah, today is boring. I'm looking forward for dinner time.

 

 

[Junhyung's POV]

 

After visiting the construction site, I went to meet Myungsoo at the mall. The board of directors were also there. It was lunch time so we had meal together first and then we talked about the next project for damn hours.

It was almost 7 when we finally decided to continue in the next meeting. I sighed in relief. I'm afraid Soo Hee might be waiting. I was about to go out of the meeting room when Myungsoo called me.

"Yes?" I looked at him. He seems restless.

"Wae? Do you have something to say?" I asked.

"That... Hyung, there's someone who wants to see you." The way he spoke, he was not himself though.

"Is it important? I have somewhere to go now."

"Aniya. She said she needs to meet you today. Just for a while. She's on her way now."

"Who?" I wondered who is she. That's when she came. Myungsoo signed me to turn behind.

I felt my heart stop beating when I saw her.

"B-bo Young.."

 

We settled down in a restaurant. She wanted to talk, right?

"Oppa, how are you?" She started a conversation after a long silent between us.

"I-I'm good.. How about you? When did you came back to Korea?" Some part of me telling me to leave but another part of me telling me to stay. I should be hating her for what she'd done. But I just can't.. 

I have to admit that I missed the face in front of me. 

"I've just arrived this morning."

I nodded. My heart ached when I remembered everything happened between us before.

"Staying for good?" I asked and she nodded.

"Oppa, eventhough it was late, but congratulations on your wedding." She let out a small smile. I can see that she was hurting inside. But it was supposed to be me who's hurting.

"How did you know?" I asked her. She kept staring at my face.

"I visited halmeoni right after I've arrived. I think of giving you surprise but well, it was me who was surprised." She paused. "I guess if I came back months earlier, we could be together like before."

Her words sting my heart. I smiled faintly. How much I wanted to deny, but her words were quite true. Evethough I act like I didn't wait for her for the past years, it was lie. After everything she had said to me before she left, I still wait for her to come back. I can't fight my feelings. I'd rather forgive her and start over. 

But I can't do that now. I have Soo Hee by my side. And I love her. I'm confidence about that. But I just still have something for Bo Young that I can't get rid of.

"I really thought that you'll wait for me forever. I'm such a pabo, right oppa?" She said, getting teary. My heart hurts so much.

"Oppa, I really can't do this.. It's hard to even congratulate you." She started to cry. Luckily our table was a bit further than other tables.

I just kept silent. My eyes just watch her crying face. How I wish I could wipe her tears away. But it's not right. Soo Hee doesn't deserve to be hurt.

"C-can we at least be friend? I really can't live without you." She said slowly. I nodded and smiled.

"Let's be friend." I've never thought that those three words were hard to say. But in fact, it is really hard.

 

 

I walked out of the mall and drove to another restaurant. Minutes later, I was already drown myself with alcohol. I just wanted to forget everything for a while.

 

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I was standing in front of the building, waiting for Junhyung. It's almost 8 p.m now. Some of the workers already went home.

I kept on waiting and waiting. From standing to squatting, I felt my legs were numb. I opened my high heels and sat on the bench nearby and kept on waiting.

My stomach grumbled. I haven't even had lunch today and I feel like dying out of hunger.

"Ah. Junhyung ah, where are you?" I mumbled. I tried to call Junhyung but he didn't answer. I sighed as I played around with the grass beneath my legs.

 

"Seriously, you better don't show up. I'm going to beat you if you show up." I mumbled as I stand up and walked away from the building.

It was 11.45 p.m by then. I hailed a cab and went to the nearby restaurant to take away some food.

 

When I got home, Junhyung's car wasn't there. I went straight to the kitchen to eat. I tried to call him again but he didn't answer.

I started to worry since it was almost 12.30 a.m already. Just then, I heard the door bell.

 I opened the door to be greeted by a man holding onto Junhyung. He was drunk.

This is the first time I saw him like this.

"Madam, is this your husband?" That man asked. I nodded quickly.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed slightly as I take over Junhyung and support him by his waist. That man gave me Junyung's car key before excusing himself. So I guess he may be the replacement driver or something. I kicked the door closed.

 

"Junhyung ah, why did you drink so much?" I asked Junhyung while bringing him to his room.

"Oh. It's my wife." He pinched my cheek.

"Yah, you better stop it." I said half yelling. Quite annoyed with his drunk behaviours. He was supposed to pick me up at 8 and he didn't. Now what? He came home, being drunk?

Later, I threw him on his bed and help him to change his clothes.

I looked at his sleeping face.

"Junhyung ah.. What happened to you today? Are you having a hard time with works?" I said slowly as I caressed his cheeks. He caught my hand and put it on his chest. His eyes were still closed.

I settle down beside him as he hugged me tightly. I closed my eyes as I rest my head on his chest.

"Bo Young ah."

I shot my eyes opened.

"B-bo Young?" I looked at his sleeping face.

Man, is he dreaming about other girl while hugging his wife?

"Bo Young ah... Saranghae.."

I widen my eyes. 'Who is this Bo Young by the way?'

I felt hurt suddenly. I know he's drunk and he might say whatever nonsense and he doesn't mean it.

But sometimes, a drunk person is more honest than a sober one.

I shrugged my thoughts away. I just hope for a happy life.

'Please God, grant my wish.'


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

 

Hey Guys!

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it. Right now, I'm really okay. I learned how to accept things already (:. I just hope the same goes for my aunt's family.

And just so you know, I'm not good in creating 'drama'. So please bare with me if it doesn't reach your expectations :>

Have a nice day!

xxJunkaynaxx