Three Years Later.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

Three years passed. Our Kang Han is almost four years old already. He has been in a good health all these while and it made me relief. For the past three years, I've been staying at home, taking care of Kang Han. Junhyung made me resigned from the company and be a full time housewife. But sometimes, I'll be attending meeting since I am also one of the share holders and I'll be leaving Kang Han with Suzy and her two years old daughter.

Suzy is also a full time housewife like me starting from two years ago when her little princess was borned. Their family have moved into our neighbourhood too so every evening Kang Han and Sun Mi will play together in the park nearby. They were so close. Suzy and I even planned to get them married when they grow up. But of course it's just a plan.

 

I was in the kitchen making breakfast when I felt a tug on my pants. I turned around and saw Kang Han in his PJs, rubbing his eye.

"Oh. You've awake?" I squat down to kiss him and carry him in my arm. He automatically lied his head on my shoulder. He should still be sleeping by now. I wonder why he's awake already.

"Hold on. Omma is making breakfast." I said slowly to him as I continue to flip the omelette.

 

I put Kang Han down and set up the table. He was throwing tantrum, wanting me to pick him up again. He keeps tugging on my pants and whined.

This is why I usually set up the breakfast first before waking him up.

"Hold on." I said ignoring his tantrums. Just then he makes cute faces which I absolutely can never say no. I sighed as I picked him up in my hand again.

"Aigoooo." I plant kisses all over his face making him shrieked cutely, avoiding my lips.

"Let's wake appa up." With that, we went upstairs into my bedroom. Junhyung was still sleeping soundly. I put Kang Han down and he automatically went to Junhyung's side.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, wake up." I called out as I took the laundry basket beside the bathroom.

"Appaaaa." Kang Han shook his dad slowly. I smiled at the sight. He was tugging on the blanket and he climbed on Junhyung's waist later.

"Appaaa aa aa." He was hitting Junhyung's chest when suddenly Junhyung pulled Kang Han to his chest and turn to lie on his side. I could heard Kang Han's muffled laughters. I was just looking at them playing on the bed.

"Appa.. wake up." Kang Han said making cute faces at Junhyung makin Junhyung smiled.

"Kiss appa first then we wake up." Junhyung close his eyes and pucker up his lips. Kang Han peck Junhyung on his lips and both his cheeks. I was just staring at them when suddenly Junhyung caught me.

"Wae? Do you want some too? Come here." Junhyung said puckering his lips at me making Kang Han laughed at me. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Aigoo, ottokae Kang Han ah? Omma is jelous." Junhyung said looking at Kang Han making him laughed louder. I blushed.

"Just wake up already!" I yelled at them making the both of them quickly get off the bed.

 

We were in the kitchen, having breakfast. Junhyung was sitting in front of me at the table while Kang Han was sitting beside me.

 

 

 

 

"Right. We're going out this weekend with Myungsoo appa and the rest." Junhyung suddenly says attracting Kang Han's attention.

"Where?" Kang Han asked.

"Picnic." Junhyung answered shortly as he stuffed the food inside his mouth.

"Ah, I'm late." He mumbled as he looked at his watch. He drink his water in a gulp and walked to the living room.

"This is why you should wake up earlier next time." I said loudly to Junhyung while Kang Han continue to eat his food.

"Arasso arasso." He comes back to the kitchen with his briefcase and tie. I stand up to help him with his tie.

"Thanks sweetheart." He pecked my lips making Kang Han giggled. I hit Junhyung's chest lightly. Kang Han is growing up now and somehow I feel embarrassed being lovey dovey in front of him.

Junhyung chuckled and kissed Kang Han on his cheeks before rushing out of the kitchen. I heard him groaned when he hit the chair. He was so clumsy today. I shook my head as I continue to eat with Kang Han.

 

Kang Han was watching TV in the living room while I was doing the laundry. The telephone in the living room rang and after few times I could hear it stop. Kang Han must have answered it already.

"Ommmmma! It's appa!" Kang Han yelled from the living room as he ran where I am and passed me the phone. I take the phone from him and said thanks before he skipped happily to the living room while singing Pororo theme song. I laughed at his cuteness.

"Yoboseyo?" I pressed the phone between my ear and shoulder as I continue with the laundry.

"Soo Hee ah, can you help me? I left my proposal in the working room at home." Junhyung said. I held the phone to my ear correctly.

"What? You need it for the meeting right?" I was a bit surprised. He's supposed to present it in the meeting today.

"Yes. So can you pleaassee...?" He whined in the phone. I get it. He wants me to send it to him.

"Arasso.. When is your meeting?" I asked as I washed my hands and went to his working room.

"10 a.m."

I looked at the clock. It's 9.30.

"Are you kidding me?!" I quickly find the papers and head to my room to change my clothes.

"I would love to but no it's not. Please hurry.... No.. Wait.. Just take your time and drive safely, arasso?" He sounds worried. I chuckled.

"Arasso." I end up the call.

 

"Kang Han ah! Get change, we're going to appa's office!" I called Kang Han from upstairs but no response. I sighed. I don't get kids sometimes. What's so great about pororo? He's always so immersed when watching pororo. Like he's in his own pororo world. I changed into--

 

 

 

I grabbed some of Kang Han's clothes after I get change and went downstairs.

"Kang Han ah, did you not hear omma calling you?" I asked him while helping him to change his PJs. His eyes were fixed on the TV. Guess he didn't even realize I'm changing his clothes.

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes as I switch off the TV.

"Huh?.. Omaaaaa!" He whined.

"Palli. We need to go to appa's office." I said as I grabbed his hand with my left hand and the proposal in my right hand. Kang Han pulled off from my grisp and went back to the sofa to switch on the TV.

"Kang Han ah." I sighed. I take a glance at the clock in the living room. It's 9.45 already.

"If you're not going to behave, omma won't buy you the pororo toy you saw at the mall that day." I threathened him and to my surprise it works.

"Andwae! Omma have to buy me that!" He widen his round eyes as he frowned.

"Arasso. I'll record this and you can continue to watch this when we get home. Okay?" I switched on the TV and set the recorder.

"Okay, done. Palli." I went to the front door and Kang Han skipped happily behind me.

"You have to buy me that toy." He closed his mouth with his hands as he giggled.

I rolled my eyes. Yes, my son is so cute.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." The workers greet me as I walked into the building. I bowed slightly at them and walked into the lift. I make my way to Junhyung's office and the workers squealed when they saw Kang Han. Well, Kang Han has always been drawing atentions wherever he goes.

I smiled at Junhyung's secretary when she bowed slightly to me and waved at Kang Han. Kang Han looked at me, confused who's everyone and where we are. This is his first time visiting his dad at his work place.

 

"Oppa." I called out as I walked into Junhyung's office.

"Oh, you're fast." He was gathering some papers, getting ready for the meeting I guess. I smiled at him.

"Appa, omma drive soooooo fas--" I squat down and quickly cover Kang Han's mouth before he finished his sentence.

Well, I was driving so fast that a normal 25 minutes journey became only 15 minutes. But Junhyung won't be happy to hear that. Junhyung eyed me suspiciously.

"There's not much traffic. Yeah." I smiled awkwardly as I eyed Kang Han.

"Right, Kang Han ah?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Pororo toy." He whispered slowly at me with his mischievous eyes. I was taken aback with his actions. He's already know how to threat me, huh?

'Where did he learn?' I thought. Not realizing it was from me.

"Wait for me. Let's get lunch together." Junhyung said looking at me.

"Hmm? Oh okay." I said and stand up and gave him his proposal. He check them in a glance and smiled.

"Let's eat at that mall the other day..." Kang Han suddenly said. Junhyung looked at him curiously.

"The mall that has pororo toy." He explained. I get it. He wanted to claim his toy right away. I chuckled.

"Arasso.." With that, Junhyung went out of the office after saying goodbye at Kang Han and me.

 

After Junhyung done with his meeting, we went to eat lunch at the mall where we went the other day to find Sun Mi (Myungsoo's daughter) 's birthday present. We purposely didn't go to Yong's mall since Myungsoo will know the price and it's too plain. So we went to another mall. And Kang Han saw this one pororo toy while we're going home. Since we were rushing at that time, I told him to get it another day. And like always, he threw tantrums in the car. Saying how his mom is so mean and saying how much he loves pororo more than me. Junhyung should get mad and scold Kang Han properly but instead he just can't help it and laughed all the way home.

I rolled my eyes at the thoughts. Pororo sure has a great influence.

We were walking in the mall with Kang Han in Junhyung's arm and his other free hand intertwined with mine.

"There!" He squealed to the shop in front of us and struggled to get off from Junhyung's hand. He ran into the shop as soon as Junhyung dropped him off. Junhyung chuckled at the sight of his beloved son jumping around happily.

Junhyung end up buying the toy and a pororo stuff doll which I believe Kang Han will bring to sleep every day starting from tonight.

We went to eat lunch and Junhyung brought us back to the office since my car was at his office.

"See you at home." Junhyung kissed Kang Han on his cheeks.

"Drive safely, jagiya." Junhyung leaned down to peck me on my lips but I turned my face making him kiss my cheek instead. Junhyung eyed me.

"Okay, jagiya." Kang Han suddenly said making me gasped. He sure learns new words fast and he became talkative lately. Junhyung burst into laughters while I rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

 

It's Saturday and we were packing things for the picnic. Kang Han insisted to bring his beloved stuff doll along too. Junhyung was helping me in the kitchen. I was preparing few lunch set since Suzy said she will make sandwiches, kimbap and drinks.

 

 

 

"Looks delicious." Junhyung grinned at me.

"I hope the same goes for the taste." I chuckled.

 

 

 

 

"Whoaaa." I said awe-ing the park while the others settling down with the stuffs. The park was empty on our side but there were some people on the other side of the park.

"It's been a while." Suzy said while looking at Myungsoo, Junhyung, Kang Han and Sun Mi playing and laughing heartily in the middle of the park

"Yeah. I still feel like it was yesterday when I first got married to Junhyung." I smiled when I remembered the first time Junhyung and I met.

"And you kept it a secret from me for a month right?!" Suzy suddenly raised her voice at when she remembered. I stunned.

"Mianhae. I really don't know how to say." I said laughing. Junhyung and Myungsoo settle down near us on the mat while taking out the lunch boxes.

"Hungry?" I asked while helping them with the food and drinks. Junhyung smiled and take the opened lunch box from me. The kids then came at us and lie on the mat. Already tired from the playing I guess.

After eating the food, we continued to play with the kids. We were practically running around and laughing like maniac at some small jokes. Totally having fun to the max.

 

When I was walking quite far from them, I stumbled and sprained my ankle. I winced as I felt the sharp pain on my ankle. Junhyung saw me from where he was and he quickly approached me.

"Gwenchana?" He asked as he squat down beside me on the field. I nod at him and try to stand but failed. Junhyung quickly caught me before I fall.

"Yah, you can't even stand. How come you're fine?" He touched my almost swollen ankle. I frowned at the pain.

"Get on." Junhyung said as he squat down once again in front of me. I laughed.

"No no. It's okay." I said.

"Palli. They're packing already." Junhyung said still squating down. I slowly get on his back, slightly blushing. 

"Whoa you're heavy." Junhyung teased me. I blushed even more.

"Let me down." I said slowly as I struggled to get off but Junhyung tightened his hands on my thighs.

"Just kidding. Stay still." He said chuckling as he walked to the others. I secured my hand on his neck and lie my head on his shoulder.

 

"What's up?" Myungsoo lift his eyebrow at me and Junhyung. Kang Han who was helping Suzy with the stuff quickly looked at me.

"I sprained my ankle." I said frowning.

"Aigoo. It looks bad." Suzy looked at my ankle.

After a while, they've already packed up everything and it was late evening at that time. We were walking to our cars with Junhyung still giving me a piggyback.

"Omma, I want a dongsaeng." Kang Han suddenly said making me flinched. Myungsoo was carrying Sun Mi in his arm and Suzy was walking hand in hand with Kang Han.

"Isn't Sun Mi your dongsaeng?" I said trying to drop the subject. Myungsoo and Suzy eyed each other before smirking at me. Wanted to see how I handle this subject.

'Damn it.'

"I want my own dongsaeng." He pouted. Junhyung chuckled. They were all silent, paying attention on me and Kang Han. I was silent too.

"I promise to take care of her and be a good oppa... I'll let her play with my pororo toys too.... But not the stuff doll one. That's mine." Kang Han said nonchalantly.

He wants a dongsaeng just like Sun Mi. I became nervous suddenly. It's not like this is the first time this issues been brought up. Junhyung once asked me about having another child but I was scared. I'm scared that if I was careless and the same incident will repeat. I can't bear to see another child of mine lying lifelessly in an incubator. And that was it. Junhyung has never said anything about it since then. That was why I always consume contraceptive pills in the morning if Junhyung and I make out in the previous night.

"Oh look! Ice cream!" I showed at the small shop selling ice cream at the end of the park. Kang Han looked into my direction and squealed happily.

"I want chocholate!" He was excited. I sighed in relief that the subject is finally dropped. Myungsoo eyed me.

"Ice cream, huh?" He said making Suzy and Junhyung laughed. I just rolled my eyes.

 

It was 8 p.m when we've reached home. Kang Han was sleeping peacefully at the backseat. I unbuckled my seatbelt and yawned. Today was so tiring but I had fun. Too much fun to be exact.

"Stay.. I'll bring Kang Han inside first and come back to bring this big baby inisde. Arasso?" Junhyung unbuckled his seat belt and looked at Kang Han and then me. I frowned and Junhyung smiled at me.

Suddenly he leaned in. I closed my eyes as I felt his breath and then his soft lips on mine. That soft sloppy kiss suddenly turned into a passionate, tongue-battle one and yes we're still in the car with our son sleeping at the backseat.

He cupped my face as he bring his body closer to mine. My hands roamed around his waist, pulling him closer. That's when we heard Kang Han coughed. I quickly pulled back and pushed Junhyung slightly. We turned around to see Kang Han was still sleeping soundly. He was just coughing in his sleep. I sighed in relief. I can't imagine if he saw us just now.

Junhyung smirked at me. "I'll take him upstairs and we'll continue later." I chuckled.

Junhyung get off the car and carry Kang Han on his left arm and the other stuffs in his right hand. Then he went inside.

I was thinking about what Kang Han said this evening. He wants a dongsaeng. Junhyung and me myself want to have another baby too. But I felt insecure and scared.

After a few minutes of thinking, I slowly get out of the car and stand outside with one hand on the car, supporting myself. Just then Junhyung came outside and went to my side.

I thought he was going to help me walk, but he suddenly kissed me instead. Our kiss was passionate and suddenly Junhyung wrapped my legs around his waist as his hand support my thighs and he brought me inside. He walked upstairs into our room without breaking the kiss and kicked the door closed behind him.

He put me down slowly on the bed and I pulled out from the kiss to catch a breath. He was on top of me.

"Kang Ha--" I was about to ask him if Kang Han was still sleeping in his room.

"I've changed his clothes and he's still sleeping when I put him to bed." Junhyung said before kissing me back. I moaned in the kiss.

His hands was on the bed, supporting his body on top of me as I ran my hand through his hair.

I pulled out once again from the kiss as I put my hands on his chest.

"Let's have another baby." I looked at his eyes, seeking for reassurance and after a few moment, he smiled at me and gave me a little nod.

"I love you." He said before trailing kisses down my jaw and neck.

"I.. Love you too."

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys! A long update. Haha. Okay so Suzy and Myungsoo has a daughter already.

Yes it's Leo and Dayoung from MBLAQ Hello Baby. They're so cuteee ;__;

 

Maybe this fic will end in one or two chapters more. T.T Thanks for the support from the beginning till now. Jeongmal kamsahamnida.

Have a nice day :D Drop your comments and let me know what you think (:

xxJunkaynaxx