Our Second Kiss.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"Halmeoni, jinjja gomawoyo.." I said again.

We just moved in our clothes and a few things today. So we're having a so-called housewarming party. But there were just Junhyung's family.

"I'm glad you like it." Halmeoni said. I nodded and smiled.

"Of course we like it, halmeoni... Right, jagiya?" Junhyung said suddenly appeared from nowhere. He put his hand on my shoulder and pull me closer to him.

I wanted to push him away but halmeoni is watching so I just let it be. 

"Nae oppa." I smiled 'lovingly' at him. Goo Hara who's standing nearby just glared at me.

"Ah. One more thing, as you can see, this house has a few bedrooms... So, don't hold back." Halmeoni laughed.

"Eh?" I was a bit confused.

"Halmeoni is teling you to give her many great-grandchildren." Omma said coming from the kitchen.

"EH?!" I blushed. "Halmeoni, you're the best!" Junhyung said and laughed with the others.

 

After chatting with halmeoni, I went to get some drink at the kitchen. I don't drink alcohol cause I'm a fast-drunk person. And I do a lot of 'things' when I'm drunk.

"Soo Hee ah." Junhyung's omma called me.

"Nae, ommonim?" I said and asked her to sit beside me at the table in the kitchen.

"Take a good care of Junhyung, nae?" Ommonim said suddenly. I smiled.

"Sometimes he might be cold and sometimes playful.. He might scold you just because of a small matter..... Sometimes, what he speaks and what he thinks are not the same... It was always my dream to be there when he needs me. But I guess I don't have the chance. Me and his father are always busy... It was my fault that he didn't get to feel a mom's love since he was kid.." Ommonim looked at me with teary eyes. I grasped her hands tightly.

"It's not your fault. It just, sometimes things get in our way. But that doesn't mean we should just let it be.. It's never too late to let him feel your love.. Ommonim." I said. Ommonim smile at me.

Soon, I excused myself to go the living room.

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

I went to the kitchen to look for Soo Hee but I saw omma sitting alone, drinking her favourite white wine alone.

"Omma..." I called.

"Oh. Junhyung ah. Come and sit with me." She said.

"Why are you drinking alone?" I said as I grabbed a glass and sit in front of her. She poured me some wine.

"Junhyung ah, treat Soo Hee nicely arasso?"

"Nae omma."

"She's a really nice girl... You're lucky to find someone like her... And, forget that girl. I know you still remember her.. Your first love is your past and Soo Hee is your future."

I guess Soo Hee was right. Eventhough Omma wasn't close with me, but she loves me. And knows everything about me.

"It will be lies if I say that I've totally forgotten her.. And it will be lies if I say I have move on.. It looks like I'm stuck.... Somehow. " I sighed and drink some more.

"Junhyung ah, I believe you know what's good for you." Omma said before holding my hands for a second and leave me alone in the kitchen.

I sighed. I don't know. Yes I like Soo Hee. But I'm not sure if it is love or just comfortable with her.

I poured some more wine in my glass. I was about to drink when I heard halmeoni called me from the living room. Leaving the half-full glass of white wine, I went to the living room.

 

"I'm going home now. It's late." Halmeoni said.

"Thanks for today." Myungsoo and Imo said. It's almost 12 a.m and everyone is going home.

"Annyeong oppa." Hara waved at me. I smiled.

"Thanks for coming!" Soo Hee waved to them. Soon, there were just me and Soo Hee left in our new house.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I went to the kitchen to do the dishes while Junhyung went to the living room and watch TV.

Somehow I feel weird to be alone with Junhyung in the house. I feel thirsty and saw a glass of water on the kitchen table. I drink it in a shot.

After a few seconds, I feel a slight dizzy. I touched my head.

"What... the....It's not water...It's..  White wine?!" I sat on the chair and put my head on the table. I thought it would make the dizzy go away but I feel dizzier and my vision become blurrish.

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

Soo Hee supposed to do the dishes but I heard nothing from the kitchen. It was too quite so I went to the kitchen to see if Soo Hee needs help.

When I enter the kitchen, I saw Soo Hee was asleep, sitting on the chair with her head on the table.

'She must be tired.' I thought.

"Soo Hee ah, Soo Hee." I shook Soo Hee slowly. Then she lift her head and look at me.

"Oh it's Junhyung." She smiled. I feel weird.

"Wait.. Are you drunk?" I looked at the empty glass in front of her. Which is my glass at first.

"Me? Drunk? No I'm not! Pffft... *hiccup* "  She closed . I laughed. She looks so cute when she's drunk.

"Like seriously, just one glass and you're this drunk?" I laughed.

"Yah. I've told ya.. * hiccup* I AM NOT. * hiccup* Drunk. " She tried to stand up but almost stumble so I hold her arms.

"Gwenchana?" I asked her.

"Don't touch me! * hiccup* I can walk by myself. I'm not drunk." She pushed me away and went to the living room. I followed her.

"Yah, where are you going?" I asked her. Then she stopped and sit on the couch. I sat beside her.

"Let's get you to bed." I said.

"Yong Junhyung.. *hiccup* Don't treat me this way. I... I might fall for you.. * hiccup* "

"Eh?" I was a bit shock to hear that from her. And I decide to a bit.

"Why? What happen if you fall for me?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"I'll hurt myself then... Because you don't love me.. *hiccup* And the contract we had.... Ah andwae! I can't fall for you.. *hiccup* " She stand up.

"It's my feelings. How would you know that I won't love you back?" I stand in front of her.

"Your first love..." 

I was taken aback. "How do you kn---"   "Guess first love will never die, huh? What's so great about first love?" She mumbled.

"How about your first love? Have you forget him?" I asked her back.

"I..... Don't have one.. I never have a boyfriend before.. I don't even have my first kiss yet.." She touched her lips and frowned. I chuckled.

"Jamkanman.. You're my first kiss.. At the wedding that day.. Ahhh I hate it. Why would my first kiss just for a few seconds.." She said. I laughed as I remember that I just peck her on the lips at that day.

"Kim Soo Hee. I don't know you have this side on you..." I smirked.

"People don't kiss just like that... They do it like this..." Suddenly she leaned in and kissed me softly. I widen my eyes.

She closed her eyes tightly and stand on her toes. She hold my neck and deepen the kiss.

I know it's not right to kiss her back because she was drunk and I don't know what will happen after this but I just kissed her back. I hold her waist and bring her body closer to me.

Our kiss last for minutes. My body feel so hot and my heart feels like coming out from my chest. Suddenly she broke the kiss.

"Wae?" I asked her.

"You're great." She bit her lower lips seductively. I gulped.

'No Junhyung. Control yourself. She's drunk.' I keep reminding myself. Before anything else happen, she suddenly collapse on me.

"Yah, Soo Hee ah. Gwenchana?" I shook her and hold her tightly. Looks like she fall to sleep.

I chuckled. ' Aigoo.. Look at her.'

I carried her to her bedroom. Yeah, we've agreed to use separate rooms. After I tuck her on the bed, I kneel beside her.

'Can't wait to see you awake and realise what have you done tonight.' I walked to my room and get to sleep.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"Ahhhhh. My head.." I touched my head and sit on the bed. It's already morning. I feel a bit dizzy. 

I yawned and look around. 'Eh, how come I end up here?' I tried to remember last night incident.. And...

"OH..MY..GOD.. KIM SOO HEE, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!!" I hit my head. "Pabo, pabo, pabo!"

I remembered everything now. 'Oh . I'm screwed!..... AHHH I'm gonna kill myself!'

"Soo Hee ah! Let's have breakfast!" I heard Junhyung yelled from downstairs.

'Ottokae?!!! I don't want to see him!!!' I thought but then I heard my stomach grumble.

'Let's just pretend nothing happen. I'm drunk. So just pretend that I don't remember anything. Bingo!' I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and went downstairs.

Junhyung looked at me, smirking. But I put on my joker face, acting like I don't remember a thing.

"Here, hangover soup." Junhyung filled a bowl of hangover soup and put it in front of me.

"You're not working?" I tried to find excuses to avoid him in this house.

"It's Sunday."

"Oh.." I mentally slapped myself.

"Finish it, arasso?" 

"Nae.. By the way, did you cook it by yourself?"

"Of course. Specially for someone that was drunk 'terribly' last night." He laughed.

"I-I-I don't remember anything.. Well I guess it's not 'that terrible'. " I tried to defend myself.

"You don't remember anything? You're forced me to sleep with you."

"When did I?! I just kissed you okay!......AH.." I gasped.

"Gotcha." Junhyung smirked.

'Aigoo paboya, Kim Soo Hee.'

"  'I never have a boyfriend before.. I don't even have my first kiss yet..' .. Well, sorry to be your first then." Junhyung mimicked me. I glared at him.

"It-It's not true! You're not my first kiss. I-I-I was just lying last night!" I said.

"Oh really? Then who do you have your first kiss with?" Junhyung mocked me.

"W-w-with my Sunbae in high school." I looked at Junhyung in his eyes so that he thinks I'm not lying. His smile faded.

"You did?" He asked.

"O-Of course!"

"What he's doing right now? I mean, where he works? And what university he went? Maybe I know him." Junhyung asked.

"I-I-I...... Don't keep in touch with him anymore after he graduated from high school. So I don't know."

"So he dumped you, huh?" Junhyung laughed.

"He did not! I-I-I'm the one who dumped him." I gritted my teeth.

"Yeah. Of course you are. How can he dumped you, right?" Junhyung chuckled.

'Oh Junhyung. I feel like stabbing you right now.' I glared at him.

"Just eat okay. I'm going somewhere. Finish the soup." Junhyung messed my hair and went to the front door.

"Ah. One more thing, don't EVER drink with someone else and when I'm not with you." He said.

"Eh? Are you worried about me?" I smirked. Junhyung looked at me.

"Of course not. I just don't want to be sue for having such a erted wife." He laughed.

"YAH YONG JUNHYUNG!!!" I throw the spoon that I'm holding towards him.

"Annyeong!" He quickly went outside and drive who-knows-where.