17 Years Ago.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"O-o-oppa.." I gasped.

'No way... What the hell is this?' I let my tears fall.

Myungsoo look at me in disbelief.

"Soo Hee ah, you're still alive...." He said slowly before a tear fall from his eye.

"C-chogiyo Kim Myungsoo ssi, I think you're mistaken. M-m-maybe you're looking for a different Soo Hee..." I said, wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

"Ani. That necklace.... It's only you and me who have it. I remember the pattern.. And.."

"But my family had died!... They died!" I yelled.

'This was too much. I can't handle it.'

"Aniya.. Oppa and omma survived! But appa died because of losing too much blood.... We thought we've lost you.. When we were brought to the hospital, omma and oppa were in unconscious state for a few days.. The doctor told us that we've lost appa and you was nowhere to be found when we've woken up.. But I've always believe that you're still alive.." He hugged me tightly.

"Thanks for being alive.." He said softly.

 

I struggled in his embrace. "S-s-stop this.. If what you're telling is the truth, why don't omma try to find me?" I asked.

He break off the hug and cupped my face.

"Omma was too shock to do anything. You have no idea how worse was her condition. She cried every single day. Halmeoni and Junhyung hyung too. We all love you. But we just had to accept that you're......gone."

I could see hurt was all over his face.

"I don't remember having...... cousins..." I said.

"It's because you're still young. You were always like to play with hyung." Myungsoo chuckled.

'Me? Play with that arrogant bastard? No way.' I thought. 

"He wasn't like now before, not until we've lost you..."

I was speechless.

"So I married my cousin?" I mumbled in my breath but Myungsoo could hear it.

"Well I guess so. Who knows your love for Junhyung that brought you back to us." He smiled sweetly. 

'But.. I married him for money.. Oh God.'

"But, this is too sudden.. I still can't accept everything. 17 years living with the fact that my family had died in accident, and now they're still alive? Mianhaeyo. But I need time."

"Anything for you my dongsaeng." He kissed my forehead. I frozed.

"I miss you so much.. You have to tell me everything.. About how you survived and all." Myungsoo said. I nodded.

Suddenly the door was opened.

Junhyung look at us and our.... position- with myungsoo hands still cupping my cheeks.

 

"Well well... What do we have here? Are you that interested in MY WIFE's beauty that you can't let go off your eyes from her at the dining table and now you can't let go of your hands?" Junhyung asked with anger in his eyes.

Myungsoo slowly let go off my face and smirked at Junhyung.

"Well, what should I say? You better treat your wife right, or I'll snatch her away....... Hyung." Myungsoo winked at me. I smiled a bit.

Myungsoo walk pass Junhyung and they exchange glares before he went out of the room.

 

"Kim Soo Hee. I didn't know you're this low. Trying to seduce my cousin just after your own wedding? Tcch. What do I expect from someone poor like you? You'll probably do 'everything' to keep on living." He said coldly.

I feel a sharp pain in my heart. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist.

'Cool Soo Hee ah. Cool.. Don't punch him. Don't punch him. Don't punch him.' I keep saying that in my mind.

"Well at least I don't envy my own cousin." I smirked.

"E-e-envy?! Me? With Myungsoo? Never!" 

"Well you can ask everyone. Even a blind person could see that side of yours."

I left him speechless in the room. I went to search for my omma. Yes. My OMMA.

 

I saw the maid that first saw me when I came to the house.

"Chosung hamnida, agashi. I didn't know that you were just joking when you said that you're here for a dress delivery." She bowed in front of me.

"Eh. A-ani. Gwenchanayo. Please stand up." I stuttered.

"But, why do you have Miss Goo Hara's dress with you?" She asked.

"Oh. That... She bought a dress from my friend.. Yeah. And since I'm coming here, I just helped my friend to deliver the dress. Haha." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh nae.." The maid said before excusing herself.

"J-jamkanman. Do you know where is Mrs. Kim?" I asked.

"She's at the backyard, agashi."

"Nae. Gomawoyo." I said before went to the backyard.

 

After a few minutes wandering around,

'Okay. WHERE THE HELL IS THE BACKYARD?' I thought.

I keep on wandering around the house until I saw an alley that brings me to a garden.

 

 

 

 

 

'Oh.My.God..... It's so beautiful.' I thought.

I walked to the garden and I saw a figure sitting on a bench. She was sighing every few minutes.

My heart beating fast. I take a deep breath before walking towards her.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said slowly, didn't want to surprise her.

She turned her face to look at me before smiling at me.

I can see hurt deep inside her eyes and it broke my heart to see her like that.

 

'Omma..' I really wanted to call her out loud.

"Come sit here." She patted the empty seat beside her. I smiled a bit before sitting next to her.

"So Soo Hee ah, how old are you?" She starts a conversation.

"Me? I'm 21." I said.

She let her eyes wander at the trees and landscapes in front of us.

"Well.... Believe it or not, I have a daughter. Just about your age... Seventeen years ago..." She said slowly.

I was shock a bit. 'She still remember...'

She told me about the accident. Every single part which I clearly remembered.

"You know... I've always think, what if I didn't sleep in the car, what if I just stay awake and have a chat with your late ahjussi, what if I'm the one that lost, not her...People keep telling me to move on, to just accept the fact. But I know she's still alive. I know she's somewhere. Instinct of a mother, y'know." She chuckled softly. She sighed before continue,

"It was hard at first, but I keep on living because I hope, one day I could see her again. Eventhough that sounds ridiculous..... But I've never stop praying to see her. Even until today." She wiped her tears that is falling slowly.

I soften at the sight. 

"Imo (aunt), it's not your fault.. It was NEVER your fault at the first place. But, you can't live like this. Wherever she is, you should be strong in order for her to be strong..." I bit my lower lip. Holding my tears.

"Ah.. Let's go inside. It's getting colder." I said after a long pause.

"Kurae? Kaja.." She stand up. So do I. Suddenly she grabbed my wrist.

"Gomawo...... Soo Hee." She smiled.

I smiled back before walking inside the house with her.

 

 

"Palli go to your room. Junhyung must have been waiting for you." My omma winked at me. I chuckled.

"Nae. Jumuseyo imo." I bow slightly.

"Agashi, your bedroom is ready." A maid said to me.

"Ah. Nae arasso." I said.

Then she brought me to my room. Or should I say, me and my husband's room.

 

 

 

I gasped. 'Oh my God! The room is so big!' I thought.

Suddenly Junhyung went out of the bathroom in his pjs. He glared at me before he went to his table. Typing something on his laptop.

'Tcch. Arrogant bastard.' I swear him in my mind then I went to the closet and grabbed a long t-shirt with a short, probably Junhyung's. Then I take a quick bath.

 

 

 

"Yah, how the heck do you use this machine?" I asked Junhyung while showing to the washing/dryer machine.

Junhyung rolled his eyes before he looks at me.

"J-j-just put your shirts in it then pressed the button on the left." He stuttered while eyeing me head to toe.

"Oh really?" I said before grabbing my shirts and do as I was told.

"Yeay it's working!" I squealed.

"Kim Soo Hee, come here." Junhyung called me. I went beside his table.

"Wae?"

"Sign here." He said, showing a paper at my face.

"What is this?" I asked.

"I do know that you just study until high school, but I've never thought you're this dumb." He smirked.

"Well excuse me Mr. Who-Study-Not-Just-Until-High-School, you're the one who dumb. How the hell can I read when the paper is too near with my eyes?" I take the paper from him. "Plus, it's not that because of I'm dumb that I didn't enter university, it's because that I've no money." I said.

I went through the paper.

 

  


Contract and Agreement.

2 February 2012

 

This is a marriage contract that involve two sides, Yong Jun Hyung, ID number 8808316440 and Kim Soo Hee, ID number 9107219635.

2. This contract will end in one year from the date above unless it is cancel by both sides.

3. Yong Junhyung will pay 1 million won to Kim Soo Hee per month, and 10 million won when the contract end in success.

4. Both sides should not get into each other's business.

This contract should not be known by anyone except the two stated above and if one of them disobey the contract, the other one can claim anything towards the offenders.

 

 

Prepared by,                                                Agreed,

YONG JUN HYUNG                                            ____________

 

 


 

 

"Tcch. I want to add something." I said as I grab a pen on the table.

"This contract should also end when one of us found someone special." I wrote and signed the contract.

"Done." I put the pen and the paper on the table. Then I walked to the bed.

"Yah. Where do you think you're going? Go sleep on the couch." Junhyung said. 

"Why should I? First come, first----" Suddenly Junhyung ran past me and quickly lie on the bed.

"Now it's mine. Shoo shoo." I gawked at his childness.

"The hell? Get off!" I pushed him off the bed. But he was just too strong. Then I get on the bed and jumped on it which makes Junhyung fall off the bed.

"YAH!" He yelled while standing up, rubbing his .

"Oh yeah." I showed a peace sign before dozing off to sleep.

 

 


 

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys!

Sorry. I just don't know how to write a contract xD

 

@inspirit-beauty : Yes she is Myungsoo's sister and Junhyung's cousin. Well cousins can get marry right? But not encouraged but in this case, they got married. LOL I'm bad in explaning. Sorry ^^ 

@MissA_Infinite : Hello! Oh nope. Myungsoo doesn't have twin sister. Soo Hee is the only dongsaeng he has. And she's two years younger than myungsoo ^^

@LeeNiNaCho : LOL yes he is Soo Hee's oppa. keke~

@Myungzy : Well actually I didn't mean it to be sohee wondergirl xD But suit yourself though ^^ And Soo Hee is still at Junhyung's house since it's still the night after the wedding. Hee (:

 

xx Junkayna xx