Trouble!

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"Thanks for tonight, oppa. I had fun. Seriously thanks." I smiled at Woo Hyun.

"Nado. We should go out more often... Well of course if your husband wouldn't mind." He winked. I chuckled at him.

"Well... Maybe. Goodnight oppa." I get out from the car and waved to him. He helped me a lot today. We even tried to take the elevator for more than ten times. I chuckled when I remembered the scene. I think now I'm a bit fine with elevator.

Tonight I really catch up a lot with Woo Hyun. He told me everything he do since he finished high school till now. He asked me a lot too and whenever he asked about how I met Junhyung and such, I quickly drop the subject. I can't lie to him and telling him the truth is a really bad bad idea afterall.

I walked inside and saw Junhyung was watching TV. It was 10.30 p.m. He didn't even bother to look at me. I guess he was mad. I went inside my bedroom to change into some oversize shirt with shorts and went back to the living room. I sat beside Junhyung on the sofa. He still focusing on the TV.

"Junhyung ah, are you.... Mad at me?" I take a glance at him.

"Why would I?"

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Why shouldn't I be?"

I looked at him. 'Yah what is this... Is he mad at me or not?'

"Have you eat?" I asked him.

"Don't feel like eating."

"What? Why? What if you get gastric?" I asked.

"Like you care."

I was silent for a few seconds.

"And why would you think that I won't?"

He take a glance at me and focused back on the TV. I grabbed the remote on the coffee table and switched off the TV.

"Yah I'm watching!" Junhyung raised his voice at me.

"I don't care! Let's get you something to eat first." I said before grabbing his hand and drag him to the kitchen. I quickly get some ingredients from the refrigerator and some rice from the ricecooker. I cook kimchi fried rice because that's the only thing I could cook quickly.

"Tada!" I put the kimchi fried rice in front of him on the table. He looked at me and chuckled. I feel glad all of a sudden.

"Do you felt guilty because you ditch your husband and go on a date with your ex?" He asked while grabbing a spoon and starts to eat.

"Date? What date?! We were just having dinner together okay. Plus, he's not my ex." I said while sitting in front of Junhyung, accompany him eating.

"He's not your ex? Really?" He asked while looking up at me.

"Nope..... We're still in a relationship." I joked. 

"YAH!" Junhyung yelled and sprayed out some rice at me. I closed my eyes.

"YONG JUNHYUNG!" I clean up some rice on my shirt and shot him a glare for a couple of seconds before both of us burst into laughters.

 

 

I woke up in the morning and prepare for work. Well of course, I went to work with Junhyung like always. We just chat casually in the car. About work, clients and so on. After he parked his car, we walked together into the building. We bid goodbye and go our seperate way as his office is at the other side of the building. Today is a bit different. Usually, we don't have that much to talk about. I found that funny.

"Good morning." A few of the workers greet me. I greet them back and slightly bowed.

I went inside my office and switch on my computer. After for a few hours of typing this and that, I stand up to stretch. Then, I heard my stomach grumble. I'm hungry. Seriously I need to eat a lot when I work.

'Let's finish some more.' I thought as I key in some data. Just then, I see that I need some previous data which is probably kept by Junhyung. So I walked out of my office and went straight to Junhyung's.

I don't see his secretary around so I walked in. There's no one. I thought maybe I would wait for him inside. His computer was switched on and he was working on something. I scan through it and it was like a plan or something. I checked and saw that he hasn't save it yet. Just in case if something happen, black out or something, of course everything will be lost. I help him to save the plan and to be more careful, I save it in the pendrive I found on the table as well. After that, I walked outside and found that his secretary is back.

"Excuse me, do you see Junhyung ssi?" I asked her. She looks a bit shock maybe because I came out from Junhyung's room and she didn't know when did I went inside.

"He's in the meeting room." She answered politely.

"Oh I see. Thank you. Then, I'll come again to find him later." I said and walked around the level while waiting for him.

 

 

 

[HARA's POV]

 

I saw Soo Hee walked out of Junhyung's office. It's good that she's leaving because I need to talk about something with Junhyung. I was about to walk inside Junhyung's office when I was stopped by Junhyung's secretary.

"Mr. Junhyung is not inside." She said politely. I eyed her up and down.

"I'll wait inside." I said start to walk inside but once again was stopped by Junhyung's secretary.

"I'm so sorry Miss Hara but Mr. Junhyung is working on something that is important." She said in a matter of fact like I would surely touch Junhyung's things and mess up. What the hell.

"Soo Hee was from inside right? If she can go inside, why couldn't I?" I shot her a glare. She looked down to her  desk. As if she had done something wrong.

I opened Junhyung office door roughly and gritted my teeth. I feel angry towards her.

'Why would Soo Hee can come inside and I can't? Is that even make sense?' I thought and that's when it hit me.

 

"You're so clever Goo Hara." I said softly and smirked as I walked to Junhyung's computer. A few of click sounds could be heard. I smiled proudly before walking out of Junhyung's office.

"Since there's nothing important, I'll just find oppa next time." I said to Junhyung's secretary with a straight face. She nodded and bowed. I walked away.

 

"Screw you, Kim Soo Hee." I smirked.

 

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

I loosened my tie as I walked back to my office.

'They just can't wait. I'm working on it. Those jerks.'

I cursed at those clients I met in the meeting room. They're rushing me to handle their project fast. It's not like I'd been delaying. 

"Sir, Miss Soo Hee is looking for you." My secretary said when she saw me.

"Is she inside?" I asked back.

"Currently no. But she's already went inside when I was in the toilet. I'm sorry." She apologised because I clearly told her not to allow anyone goes inside. I mean it to be Hara. Afraid that she would do something and mess up with the plan I'm working on. 

I nodded, "Tell her I'm in my office now." I said and walked inside.

I sat on my chair in front of the computer and saw that the plan I've been working on is not there. I start to panic as I search in every folder. Maybe I've save it before I went out. I'm getting frustrated as I didn't found the plan that I've been working on for hours.

"Argh!" I yelled when I'm sure that I've lost my plan.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I walked quickly to Junhyung's office when Junhyung's secretary said that he's back. I need to finish everything so that I can eat with peace. I chuckled at the thoughts.

Junhyung's secretary bowed slightly when she saw me. I smiled and quickly went inside.

 

"Junhyung ah, I need some data about--"

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY COMPUTER?!" I jolted a bit as Junhyung shout at me. He looks so angry.

"Huh?" I was blur at first.

"DON'T HUH ME. WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?" His voice scared me a lot. I've never seen him this angry. 

"What happened?" I braved myself to ask him.

"YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED. WHY WOULD THE PLAN I'VE BEEN WORKING ON FOR HOURS IS NOT IN MY COMPUTER?!" Gosh! He really need to stop yelling. I'm getting teary already. I hold my blouse tightly.

I breathed in calmly and figured out the whole story. I walked to his desk and connect the pendrive on the table to his computer.

"There." I showed him his plan.

"I've save it inside in case if something like this happened. Just so you know, I swear I DID NOT delete or close your files on the computer." I said as I remembered that I just save it in the pendrive and didn't clicked on anything after that.

"I know you've been working on this for hours but I'm quite sure that I don't deserve to be yell. Can you at least... ask nicely?" My voice was trembling and my eyes were teary. I didn't even look at him.

Junhyung sighed and messed his hair. "Soo Hee, I--" "It's okay." I cut him.

I walked out of his office with tears dropping on my cheeks. The secretary was taken aback when she saw me crying. I smiled faintly at her before going back to my office.

 

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

 

Hey guys! Thanks for waiting for my update! I've finished my exam and can rest well now. Lol

Thanks for subscribing. Keep commenting, I'll try hard to update often! Hehehe

Annyeong~

xxJunkaynaxx