Welcome to SIHS... Where Apparently Everyone is a Freaking Superstar

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"What do you think?" I asked Mason as I shrugged on my black leather designer jacket, which I paired with a silver sequined tank top, skin tight ripped dark skinny jeans, and calf-high black boots. My hair was slightly curled at the ends, and I had on silver eye-shadow, black eyeliner, and black mascara.

"I think it looks good." Mason nodded. "So you have a date with Top?"

"Its not a date." I sighed, grabbing my phone. "I'm going to some talent-battle thing at Top is picking me up, that's all."

"Oh." Mason nodded. "Why do you hang out with them?"

I shrugged. "They welcomed me as soon as I came to school. I like them all."

Mason shrugged. "They seem like... Gangsters. They do have that swagger, though, which makes them look epic."

"They are." I nodded. I heard a knock at the door. "That's him." I sighed.

I heard the door open downstairs. "Oh, hello! You must be Seunghyun! Emma's right upstairs. Just give me one moment."

"Emma! Seunghyun is here!" I heard my mom call up to me.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

Mason and I both ran downstairs, and my mom was smiling at talking to... Whoah. It was TOP, but his hair was.... Platinum. It was styled up, and he had notches in his eyebrows. (http://sunflowerbunss.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/20110105_tophighcut2-600x642.jpg?w=580)

He was wearing a black suit jacket, black pants, polka-dot high- top shoes, and had various rings on his fingers. He was talking to my mom about where we were going.

"Dude." I smirked. "Your hair."

TOP smirked and ran hair hand over the top. "Jiyong and I have a duo. We decided to change our look."

"I think it looks good." I nodded. "You ready?"

TOP nodded. "Yes." he turned to my mom. "It was really nice meeting you Mrs. Moore."

"It was nice meeting you too. Have fun." she winked at me.

TOP and I walked outside, and I sighed. "Since when are you so polite?"

"Hey, I'm a Choi. I just choose not to be like Siwon." TOP answered. We got into his SUV, and he pulled out of the driveway before speaking. "So after the battle we're all going out to this diner. I can take you home before I go if you don't want to go."

"I'll go." I nodded. "Sounds fun."

TOP nodded and glanced at me. "For never going before, nice choice in clothes. Girls always try to look their best."

"Thanks." I sighed nervously. I took my lipgloss out of my jacket pocket and put it on.

"Why do girls wear that?" TOP asked. 

"Wear what? Lipgloss?" I asked, rubbing my lips together.

TOP nodded. "Do they really think the first thing guys notice is how shiny your lips are? That's not the first thing I look at."

"What do you look at?" I dared to ask.

"Eyes." TOP nodded once. "Always eyes."

"Really? Not body or anything?

" TOP shook his head. "Definitely not. Eyes tell alot about a person."

"What did mine say?" I dared to ask.

TOP bit the inside of his cheek, thinking. "You seem honest. Happy. Your eyes sparkle."

"Sparkle?"

He nodded.

We got to the club, and people were filing in. TOP parked, and we both got out. I immediately stayed close to TOP's side since there was a crowd. I noticed alot of people from school, but it was kind of hard since they weren't in their uniforms.

"Stay close." TOP told me. He put his arm around my shoulder and we filed in. The club was dimly lit, and was packed. There was some techno music playing, and students were on the dance floor.

"Our VIP section is over here. Follow me." TOP said, raising his voice sock could hear him over the music.

"It's packed!" I exclaimed when he let go of me and started walking ahead. TOP looked back at me, rolled his eyes slightly, and grabbed my hand. He led me through the crowd, and we got stares.

"Emma!" I heard CL's voice call. I looked ahead of TOP and saw the YG group sitting at a large circular couch, which was surrounding a table.

"Hey!" I smiled. TOP let go of my hand when we got there. I walked over and hugged CL. She was wearing a bright neon jacket, a black funky tank top, and silver jeggings. Her hair was in a ponytail.

"You look great!" CL gushed, looking at my outfit.

"Better than that uniform, right?" I joked.

"When do we go on?" TOP asked G-Dragon.

"After Super Junior." G-Dragon nodded, putting on a pair of sunglasses. He was dressed similar to TOP.

"This is so cool. The only hang out spot we had back in Florida was my house." I admitted, crossing my arms.

"Well hopefully you'll come more." Seungri smiled.

"I definitely will." I smiled.

"Emma!" I heard someone say into my ear and a hand was on the small of my back. By the scowl on TOP's face, I knew who it was.

"Hey, Siwon." I smiled, turning around to face him. He was with Kyuhyun, Shindong, a guy with caramel colored hair, and another one with long black hair. Siwon was wearing a bright blue suit jacket, orange-red t-shirt withe writing on it, and black skinny jeans. Kyuhyun wore a white jacket. pink shirt, and dark skinny jeans. Shindong had on a purple jacket, dark blue v-neck shirt, and black pants. The guy with caramel colored hair wore a fuchsia jacket, green shirt, and brown pants. The guy with the black hair wore a blue jacket, yellow tank top, and black pants. They all looked pretty cool.

"How'd you get here?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Top picked me up." I nodded at his brother. "We just got here."

"I could've taken you." Siwon told me.

I shrugged. "Top and I had his planned for a while. But I'll keep that in mind."

Siwon smiled. "You're going to cheer me on right?"

 "Do you want me to?"

Siwon nodded. "I would feel happy if you did. Oh yeah. These are my friends that graduated last year. Leeteuk and Heechul."

I waved. "hi guys. It's nice to meet you all."

The guy with the longer black hair crossed his arms. "Why are you with misfit and his gang? We are clearly the cooler group."

Siwon sighed and shook his head. "Heechul hyung... don't say that. She can hang out with whoever she wants. And Seunghyun is my brother, so I know she'll be safe."

"Yah, go back to your group. You've been here too long. You are about to perform anyways." TOP growled. I felt his arm snake behind my back. His hand landed on my farther side from him. Why did he just put his arm around me?

"Oh, yes. Make sure you cheer for me, Emma!" Siwon winked. He and his friends walked away.

TOP rolled his eyes. "He is a tool."

I looked at TOP. "I think he's nice! He stood up for you!"

TOP scoffed. "Whatever." He pulled me over to the YG group.

When TOP finally let go of me, I was partially disappointed for some reason. But I decided to say something. "So who performs first?"

"Super Junior. Then Big Bang. After that is SHINee, Girls Generation, and 2NE1. And GD&TOP of course after SHINee." Daesung said.

I nodded. "Cool. I can't wait to watch."

Pretty soon, it was time to go watch. The teens on the dance floor scattered so the floor was open. A guy with a microphone walked to the middle of it. He started speaking in Korean, so I looked at TOP for help.

TOP shrugged. "Just talking about the performances tonight."

People cheered, and then I heard the words SUPER JUNIOR. A few girls squealed, and Siwon and ten other guys walked onstage.

"Here we go." TOP rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms.

Suddenly, some kind of pop-techno music came on. All the guys started dancing.

(Performance:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU8BXWvua_E)

I recognized Donghae and Sungmin, as well as the other guys, but everyone I hadn't met was unknown to me. The blond was a pretty good dancer, though.

I did cheer for Siwon. He was pretty talented. There was this mysterious guy with shaggy wavy black hair that was an amazing singer, too. He had been wearing a red low cut shirt and a black jacket with the sleeves rolled up.

They finished, and everyone screamed and cheered. I did, too, and yelled "Go Siwon!"

TOP rolled his eyes, but I didn't care. What did  I do wrong? Nothing.

Big Bang left to go change, and I looked at CL. "So who usually wins this thing?"

CL shrugged. "With the guys, it's a usually a toss-up. Big Bang, Super Junior, and SHINee have all won. It's pretty close with us and Girl's Generation, too."

I heard the announcer talk, and say Big Bang. I looked onstage. All the guys were in some kind of black leather jacket, with a different color stitching on each. G-Dragon had pink, Taeyang had orange, TOP had blue, Seungri had yellow, and Daesung had green. TOP also had sunglasses on.

I also noticed there were some other people onstage, dressed in black.

"What are they about to sing?" I asked CL as I watched them crouch down and get ready.

"Somebody to Love. It's a good song." CL nodded, not taking her eyes from the guys.

(Performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V3Wa01cLGA)

It was a pretty awesome performance, They used the guys onstage as, like, moving mic stands. I couldn't take my eyes off TOP. He seemed so... cool.

When he started rapping, he took off his glasses. He said in his rap, "Just the two of us." and I could've sworn he looked right at me. My heart jumped.

But he was a jerk, so why should I care?

I felt someone slide up next to me, and I looked to my left. Siwon smiled. "So did you like it?"

I nodded as I watched Big Bang. "That was pretty cool."

"The song was called Mr. Simple."

I smiled. "That dance was no where near simple."

Siwon laughed.

Big Bang's song ended, and I clapped and cheered loudly.

TOP and G-Dragon left to go somewhere, and Girl's Generation walked onstage. I scoffed. "Are you kidding me?"

They were all wearing football jerseys that showed their midriffs, super short white shorts, green knee-high socks, and these weird knee-high sneaker-boots things.

"They wear stuff like that every week." Siwon rolled his eyes. "They like to show off."

"And we like it when they show off." Shindong snickered. "Damn, Sooyoung is looking fine!"

"You look at Sooyoung. I'll keep my eyes on Tiffany." Donghae added.

Siwon shook his head. "Such impoliteness in front of a girl."

Their song started, and it was really... bubble gum popish....

(Performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6BgslWO5uc)

Jessica kept looking at Siwon and I, and she kept glaring at me. I just shrugged it off. It's not like we were together or anything.

They ended. and TOP and g-Dragon came back. TOP was back in his suit. He looked at Siwon. "You can't stay away from her, can you?"

"Why are you so offended, Seunghyun? Am I interrupting a date or something?" Siwon questioned as 2NE1 took the stage.

I looked at TOP. "Yeah, is it?"

TOP thought for a moment. He sighed and shook his head. "Of course it's not a date! I just think that if she came with me then she should stay near me."

"She is near you." Siwon pointed out. "I'm just near her."

"I honestly don't mind being next to him, Top." I added.

TOP shrugged, irritated. "Whatever."

We watched 2NE1 dance and sing, and the song was the complete opposite from Girl's Generation's dance. I was impressed by Minzy. She was a really good dancer.

I looked over at TOP. He was watching, what looked like to me, Bom. "Do you like her or something?" I decided to ask. He watched her a lot, I had noticed this week at school.

TOP cleared his throat and coughed, shocked by my question. "Wh-what? Of course not! I--"

"They dated last year." Siwon explained. "For about six months I think? Then he broke up with her for reasons I don't even know."

TOP shrugged. "And you won't know the reason."

(Performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6jrnoO3wcw)

Next up was SHINee, and I had forgotten Minho and Taemin were in that band. Siwon clapped. "Go little brother!" He cheered.

I looked at Minho. He was wearing white pants, white jacket, and a low-cut green tank top. What would they sing?

Some electronic song started and I was BLOWN AWAY by their dancing. It was so intense.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbQarpspqrc)

"So I guess Minho raps like you?" I asked TOP as Minho rapped onstage.

TOP nodded. "That is the only way we are similar. I've helped him before with his technique. That's the only time we only talk."

I nodded, and SHINee finished.

"Leggo!" G-Dragon waved to TOP. They both walked out onstage. There was a couch onstage for some reason.

They're performance had three songs instead of one. Siwon said that was because they were debuting as a duet, so they wanted to make an impact. It was really awesome.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpEz36oqF_I)

TOP was definitely a different person on stage. He looked like he had a lot of fun, and was actually pretty silly. In the first song, which Seungri said was named Knock Out, he did this fun little gangster walk, and danced around a lot. In the next one, he did a lot of head-banging,and he and G-Dragon danced around the stage. In the last song, he and G-Dragon had an arm wrestle, he lost, so he laid on stage for a couple of seconds. He was definitely amusing.

If only he was like this offstage, too...