Friday Night Lights

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"Come on, Emma!" CL called up to me. I was in my room, finishing getting ready. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, grey sparkly Ugg boots, and a navy blue and silver SIHS hooded sweatshirt. My hair was straightened, and I had on silver eyeshadow and navy blue eyeliner. It was Friday.  We were going to the football game.

I hurried downstairs, where Minzy was holding Ayden and CL was helping Alexa with her mini Ugg boots. "I'm sorry we have to take the kids." I apologized, taking Ayden from Minzy.

"it's no problem. Let's go." CL said.

We walked out to my Escalade, and I strapped Ayden and Alexa in before getting in myself. CL got into the passenger seat, and Minzy say between the kids.

We drove to the high school, and the stadium parking lot was already getting packed.  I parked, and we got out. I had Ayden on my hip, and Alexa took Minzy's hand. We walked into the football stadium, and made it to the student section, where Bom, Dara, G-Dragon, Seungri, and Daesung were saving spots for us. But where was TOP?

"So Taeyang plays football?" I asked CL as we walked up the metal bleacher steps.

CL nodded. "First string offense. He's shorter, but he's so strong."

We got to the group, and sat down. "Hey, guys." I smiled, waving at everyone.

"Who's the baby?" Seungri asked, looking at Ayden since he was next to me and Ayden was on my lap.

"This is my little brother Ayden." I smiled down at my brother, who was looking around. "Can you wave hi at Seungri? Say Hi, Ayden." I imitated wiggling my hand at Seungri. Ayden looked up at Seungri, smiled, and wiggled his hand.

Seungri smiled. "High-five, little man!" he held out his hand, and Ayden hit it with his own.

"So where's Top?" I asked, looking around.

"I'm not sure..." Dara said, clicking her tongue as she looked around.

"Found him!" G-Dragon announced, looking down at people entering the stadium.

We all looked in the direction, and Minzy gasped and covered . "Seven oppa!"

TOP wasn't alone. He was walking beside someone taller than him, who was wearing sunglasses and a beanie hat. TOP looked really happy, and he was smiling while the pair was talking.

"That's Seven?" I asked.

"Yeah. Did anyone know he was going to be in this weekend?" Daesung asked.

Everyone shook their heads. TOP pointed at us, and he and Seven walked over to us. Closer up, I could see what Minzy was freaking out about. Seven was extremely good looking, and he had full lips, like Minho.

"Hey, guys." TOP smiled. "Look who decided to come home this weekend."

"Seven!" Everyone smiled, greeting the oldest Choi with hugs. I kind of sat the awkwardly.

TOP looked at me, then tapped Seven on the shoulder. "Hyung, this is Emma. Emma, this is my oldest brother, Dong Wook."

Seven turned and smiled at me. "Emma! Hey, I've heard a lot. You can call me Seven."

"Hi." I smiled.

"And that's her baby brother Ayden, and little sister Alexa." TOP nodded to my siblings.

"You weren't lying when you said she was really pretty." Seven nudged TOP.

TOP blushed. "Yah, I'm not the only one that thinks that, big mouth." TOP and Seven sat down. TOP next to me, Seven next to TOP.

"So, how are Siwon and Minho?" Seven asked, looking around.

"They're fine." TOP shrugged. "Minho should be somewhere around--"

"Hyung!!" we suddenly heard Minho's voice. We looked over at the foot of the bleachers, and Minho was running up the steps, three guys behind them, one being Taemin.

"Minho-ah!" Seven smiled, standing. They hugged. 

"Why are you here? Don't you have a schedule?" Minho asked.

"Not this weekend. I heard it was the first home game, so I had to come to see Siwon." Seven nodded to the guys behind Minho. "Hi Taemin. Key. Onew. Wheres Jonghyun?"

"He plays football." Minho nodded. Minho looked at me and smiled. "Hi, Emma."

"Hey, Minho." I smiled back. He was so cute.

"Are you going to be here for the whole weekend?" Minho asked Seven.

Seven nodded. "I sure am."

Minho's smile widened. "Great. I'm going to go sit back with my friends, okay?"

"Go on ahead." Seven nodded. "I'll see you at home."

Minho left, and the players ran onto the field to the school song. We all stood and clapped to the beat. Well, I just stood because I was holding Ayden. Alexa was between Daesung and CL. The boys immediately went into warm up stretches, and I saw Mason, number 16. Siwon was leading the drills. "He's captain?" Seven asked TOP.

TOP sighed and nodded. "Yep..."

Seven looked at TOP. "What is with you two? I was gone and I come back and you two hate each other, then I go and come back again and it's still that way. What happened?"

I bit my lip. I knew what happened. I sensed Bom squirm behind me in her seat.

TOP shook his head. "It's nothing to talk about."

Seven sighed. "Alright."

Alexa tugged my sweatshirt sleeve. "Emmy. I want candy."

"You know what? I could go for some popcorn. Anyone else want anything?"

"I'll go down with you." Seven said, standing. "I wouldn't mind getting something to drink."

"Okay." I nodded. I stood and put Ayden on my hip. "Come on Lex. Follow Seven." Alexa hopped in front of me.

We walked down the bleachers. The boys were on the sideline, and I saw Siwon. He had his helmet off, and he was looking around in the crowd. His eyes landed on me. He immediately smiled and waved. I smiled and wiggled my fingers back at him.

Seven must have noticed it, because he looked back at me, then at Siwon. "So my brother doesn't notice me, but picks you out in a crowd, huh?" he smirked.

I blushed. "I.... I told him I'd come. My brother is on the team too."

"Really? Which number?"

"Sixteen. Mason. He's friends wit Minho."

We walked out of the bleachers and to the concession stand. We stood in line, and Seven looked at me. "So, my youngest brother smiles and says hi, my other one immediately tells me about you and says you are beautiful. He wasn't lying. And then my oldest little brother is, like, looking for you in a crowd and finds you. What is it wit you and them?"

"What? Nothing." I shook my head. "I'm friends with all of them, that's all. Nothing's going on."

Seven chuckled. "Right. I see the way Top lit up when he saw you. He was even happier when he saw there was a free seat next to you. You got a thing for Seunghyun-ah?" he jokingly nudged me.

"What?" I blushed. "We're friends. We hang out."

"I've heard." Seven nodded as we stepped forward. "Do you hang out with the other two?"

"Minho comes over for Mason. I see Siwon at school all the time. He kinda... Walks me to my classes."

"Ohh." Seven nodded. "So Siwon-ie is THAT kind of friend. I get you."

"No no no." I shook my head. "He's just a really... Nice friend. I don't get along with his crowd."

"The SJs and SNSD?"

"SNSD?"

"Girls Generation."

"Oh." I snorted nodded. "I definitely don't get along with them."

"Jessica is the problem, let me guess." Seven said.

I nodded. "Oh yes. Definitely."

"I'm surprised Bom doesn't treat you the same way. She and Top dated."

"I know." I nodded.

Seven smiled at me. "Well, if you ever need any help or advice, the oldest Choi brother is here for you, arasso?"

I nodded. "Okay. Thanks."

We got up to order. "What do you want, Lex?" I asked Alexa.

"I want starbursts." Alexa said.

I looked at the arrangement. "They don't have those." all of the candy was Korean.

"They have something like it." Seven nodded. He spoke to the lady taking our orders, and ordered. I got out my money to pay, but Seven put his hand on top of mine. "I got it, don't worry about it."

"You don't have to. I-"

"Emma, I'm an idol. I got it." Seven chuckled. He paid. He handed me what I wanted, and a water too. "Just thought you would have wanted something to drink later."

"Thanks. I smiled. I handed Alexa her candy, and we walked back to the bleachers and to our seats. Seven handed TOP some kind of package of candy, which kind of reminded me of M&Ms. "What are those?" I asked TOP as I popped a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

"They're like pieces of chocolate. Here." he held out the package to me. I took out one and put it in my mouth.

"That us really good." I nodded. "We have candy like that in Florida."

"You know what's a really good mixture?" TOP asked. He pointed to my popcorn. "These and popcorn."

I held out my bag. "Share? We always put M&Ms and popcorn together in Florida."

TOP smiled and poured his candy into my popcorn. I shook it up, and held it out to TOP. He took a handful and ate. "Now this is good."

I giggled and nodded. "Definitely."

I got a knowing side smirk from Seven.

-----------

It was fifteen seconds left in the fourth quarter. We were down by 2. It was third down, and we had thirty yards to go.

We were all on our feet, and TOP had Ayden on his shoulders. Ayden was squealing with laughter, and Alexa was being held by Daesung.

"Come on now guys." I cheered, clapping my hands. They got into position, Siwon ready to get the ball. Mason was to his left. "Hike!" Siwon shouted.

Jonghyun tossed him the ball, and the play was set to action. Siwon backed up, prepared to throw. Mason and Donghae ran to the End Zone.

"Throw it!!!" Seungri shouted.

"Come on, Siwon!!" Seven cheered.

Siwon tucked the ball under his arm and ran, barely dodging a huge linebacker.

Seven seconds left. My heart was pounding. Mason was barely open, but if Siwon threw it right, he'd get it. "Come on, bro! Get rid of it!" Seven shouted.

"He doesn't have a chance." TOP muttered, holding Ayden's hands.

Siwon stopped. Two defensive linemen were on his trail. He glanced behind him and threw the ball. It went soaring in the air, and Siwon was tackled.

It flew and... Mason caught it! He landed safely into the end zone, the ball in his hands.  The buzzer sounded, and we all went crazy.

We won! We so won!

"Yes!!!!" Daesung cheered, bouncing Alexa up and down. Fans started swarming the field.

"Let's go!" Minzy smirked, hopping down.

I looked at TOP, and he now put Ayden on his side. "I got him. We'll follow you."

I nodded, and we all walked off the bleachers and to the field. Everyone was cheering.

"Emma!" I heard a voice say. I saw Siwon smile at me, his helmet in his hand. He looked sweaty, his hair was damp, and his eye black below his eyes was smeared. He looked like a hot jock. Pretty y.

"Hey!" I smiled, running over to him. He dropped his helmet, and when I was close enough, he picked me up and spun me around in a hug. I didn't even care he was sweaty.

I laughed, and he set me down. "We won!" He exclaimed, hands still on my waist.

"I know!" I smiled back. My hands were still around his neck. "You did so great! You scared us for a minute there!"

"Hey, I wanted to wait for the right moment. And your brother was there."

I smiled. "Well, it was amazing."

Siwon smiled, and I felt my spine tingle. I knew this look. The gaze into my eyes, the constant glancing at my lips. Was he about to--

"Emma!" I heard Mason say behind me. I immediately turned around to see Mason holding Alexa. He was smiling. "Did you see that?!"

I nodded and hurried over to him. "That was great, Mase!" I smiled. I hugged him. "The perfect catch!"

"Are Mom and Dad here? The said they would try to come..."Mason asked, looking around.

I shook my head. "No... They never got off work. I'm sorry."

Mason shrugged sadly. "I should have guessed. It's no big deal. Where is Ayden?"

"With Top." I nodded. "Let's go find them." We walked around with Siwon until I saw TOP, Big Bang, 2Ne1, and Seven with a sweaty Taeyang. His mowhawk was limp.

"There he is." I smiled, walking up to TOP. "Trade you brothers." I joked, nodding to Siwon as I held out my hands for Ayden.

"Id rather not." TOP sighed, handing over my baby brother.

"Dong Wook?!" Siwon exclaimed when he noticed his big brother.

"Hey, bro." Seven smirked, hugging him. "Nice job tonight."

"What are you doing here?" Siwon asked.

"I have the weekend off. Thought I'd come home."

"I wish it wasn't this weekend." Siwon smiled sadly. "We wont have any time to be together. I can cancel going out tonight-"

Seven shook his head. "No need. You didn't know I was coming. Go have fun."

"Well, I'm going out with the guys tonight for pizza to celebrate, and tomorrow I'll be going out with Emma, but we can do something Sunday, right?"

"Of course." Seven nodded. "I'll be home."

TOP looked at me, a hint of hurt in his eyes. "You're going out with Siwon tomorrow?"

Oh .