Studying... And Talking

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"You still awake?" I heard a knock on my door late that night. I had been studying, still, and it was really late.

TOP poked his head in. His hair was damp, and he was wearing his pajamas. He was also wearing a pair of square rimmed black glasses.
 
I nodded and pushed my glasses up my nose. "Studying for that test tomorrow."
 
"Can you help me with something? It's about that test."  TOP asked shyly.
 
I nodded, casually moving my hair to cover the bite mark behind my ear. "Yeah. Come on in."
 
TOP walked in, carrying his text book, a notebook, and a pencil. He gently sat down next to me. "It's just... All of this. With YG training, I have barely any time to study. I'm sure to fail tomorrow."
 
"Don't say that." I sighed. "You'll pass."
 
TOP scoffed. "Easy for you to say. You freak out if you get a B. I'm lucky if I get a C." he groaned and put his head in his hands. "Do you realize if I fail one more class, I'm not allowed to go to the fall dance?"
 
My heartbeat quickened. Did he want to go? "Well... It's just a dance.... And you arents going to fail, Top. I'll make sure of it."
 
"How?"
 
"I'll stay up with you until you feel okay with what we're learning. I know this stuff." I sighed. "And like I said, it's just a dance."
 
"It's not just a dance." TOP shook his head. "First of all, it's your first formal in Korea."
 
I shrugged. "So? Besides the uniforms, this place really is just like a school back home. Second of all, I'm not even sure if I'm going."
 
"What?" TOP looked at me. "You have to go."
 
I shrugged. "Well, no one's asked me. So if I go, I'll be the-" I counted on my fingers. "Ninth wheel in the YG group. Eleventh if you get a date, which wouldn't be hard." I muttered the last part.
 
"What do you mean? It wouldn't be hard? Why would you say that?" TOP asked shyly, not looking at me.
 
My face went red. "I just... You know... You're-- good looking. Chois are good looking. I'm sure Siwon and Minho already have dates." 
 
TOP shook his head. "They don't. None of us do. I'm sure The group hasn't even figured out what they're doing. I know CL will go with Jiyong, and Minzy will go with Seungri. But the rest of it is up in the air."
 
"How do you know theyre already paired?" I asked.
 
"CL and Jiyong have a thing starting. Minzy and Seungri are like best friends. Those two go to every dance together."
 
"Well what about the other four? And you?"
 
TOP sighed and shrugged. "Taeyang and Dara probably. But... I can't picture Daesung with Bom. Me... I-I don't know yet."
 
I decided to , and part of me really wanted to know. I playfully elbowed him. "You got any girl in mind?"
 
TOP's face went red. "What?! No- well, not no, but...."
 
"So there IS someone." I smirked. "Is she pretty? I bet she's short. And skinny. Ooh I bet she has dark hair!"
 
TOP chuckled uncomfortably. "No no no... She's... Different. But, she'll probably say no." 
 
"Why would she say no?"
 
TOP sighed. "Because she has other options for guys too. I am sure I'm not the only one wanting to ask her."
 
I looked at TOP. "Stop selling yourself short, Top. You are a really great guy. A lot of girls see that but they're intimidated by your-."
 
"Rudeness? The fact that I'm a Choi?"
 
"I was gonna say your eyes. Those things are like lasers when you focus on something." I giggled nervously.
 
TOP smirked. "My eyes?"
 
I nodded. "Yeah. They're just... intense. The first day I met you, in Biology, I couldn't look at you!"
 
"Why?" TOP snorted.
 
"Your eyes, like I said, are intense! Like, well..." I wanted to say y, but I kept my cool.
 
"So what if I stared at you like this?" TOP looked at me intensly (like this: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/polls/688000/688812_1302774611009_full.jpg)
 
I nodded. "Yes, like that."
 
He kept his stare on me, and I looked away. "Okay.. you can stop now."
 
"What if I changed it to this?" TOP changed his expression to a slightly different one (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx60xi2IY81qhwguzo1_500.gif)
 
I took one glance at him, and felt my face heat up. I looked away. "Stop!"
 
TOP chuckled. "Why? I'm just looking at you!"
 
"Because I can feel your stare!" I laughed, putting my hand up to block him.

"What about this?" TOP put my hand down and stuck his tongue out, hands on either side of his face, thumbs touching his adorable dimples (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/aoshii_/Big%20Bang/top.gif)
 
"TOP!" I laughed, leaning away from him. I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it in his face. "Stop!"
 
TOP laughed and grabbed the pillow. He set it in his lap. "Sorry, but you're easy to tease."
 
"Am not!" I fake-grumbled.
 
"Are too!" TOP fake-glared.
 
"Well... well... what was that thing Siwon taught Lexi? Oh yeah! Merong!!" I stuck out my tongue at TOP and squinted one eye shut.
 
TOP laughed and shook his head. "Neo mu gwi yeo weo." He said in Korean.
 
I wonder what he said....
 
"Dude, I'm white. No Korean." I joked.
 
 
I was guessing wae was why. I pouted right back at him. "Because I only speak English!"
 
"You know no Korean?" TOP asked.
 
I shook my head. "None."
 
"Nanun norul joaheyo." TOP said, a slight smirk on his face. "Understand that?"
 
I shook my head. "Nope."
 
TOP nodded. "Good... Good. I kind of wish you did understand it..."
 
Why?