Competition?

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

Siwon's POV

"So, we're doing No Other on Saturday, right?" I asked the guys as we sat down in my living room. Even thought there was a spot next to Kyuhyun on the couch, I chose the floor. I was still irritated he said he was taking Emma on Saturday. Why couldn't be have helped me out and said I would take her?

As far as I knew, Minho was in his room, and Seunghyun was out at YG, so neither of them would bother us.

Donghae nodded. "I think we should. The topic is love, anyway. What costumes?"

"I think our more western ones, with the jeans and boots." I suggested.

Sungmin looked at me. "Wait a minute, we're about to sing to Emma, aren't we?"

Well it didn't take him long to catch on. "Is it that obvious?" I winced.

"Not really," Shindong shook his head. "You just have PATHETIC written on your forehead."

"Why don't you just ask her out already?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"Because... I think she may like Seunghyun."

"So? Who gives a ." Eunhyuk shrugged. "He snoozed, he lost. If you don't act soon, he or someone else will."

"But I think she likes Seunghyun, too."

"So?! You are Choi Siwon! Captain of every freaking athletic you are in, and class president! You are better than Seunghyun. Taller, better looking, better body. Why wouldn't she go out with you?"

I shrugged. "I really don't know. I just think she thinks I'm... Rude."

"Because of that day we ragged on Big Bang? That wasn't even that bad! And you didn't even say anything." Ryeowook pointed out.

Donghae groaned. "Okay, if you don't ask her out to the dance at least, you know what? I will."

We all looked at Donghae. What?!

"Since when do you want to date her?!" I exclaimed.

"Since I saw her with Seungri her first day. She's hot, and I think I could get her if I wanted."

"What gives you the right to go after her? Maybe I wanted a shot." Shindong nudged Donghae. "Maybe she likes a guy with a little more meat on his bones."

"Or maybe she wants a college student. I've met her once and hey, I'd do her." Yesung shrugged.

"No one is doing anything to Emma, okay?" I finally exclaimed. I couldn't take it. She didn't deserve to be talked about in that manner.

"What I want to know, is why do you see Seunghyun as such a threat but not Minho? Keep in mind Minho wanted to take her to the idol-off too." Sungmin pointed out.

I scoffed. "I love him and he's my little brother, but I mean, come on! Minho is a sophomore! Emma is a junior. Would she rather date an underclassmen, or an upper classmen? And, I kissed her on the cheek. Minho is too timid to even touch her."

"Good point." Donghae nodded. "I still think she'd go for me, though. My flower trick really worked its magic."

"Really , Hae? You think she remembers that? It was three, four weeks ago." I sighed.

Donghae smirked. "Hey, anyone remembers when Donghae looks at them a second time."