Welcome to SIHS

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"Um, hello. We are Emma and Mason Moore. The principle wanted to meet us?" I said shyly to the secretary in the office, a small but plump older Korean woman.

Her eyes immediately softened and she smiled. "Oh! Yes, Yes! We have been expecting you two! Come." She ushered us to the back of the office and led us to a door. She knocked on it and opened it. "Principle Lee? The Moores have arrived."

"Oh, of course." I heard a deep voice say. "Let them in."

"Go on ahead." The secretary smiled.

I smiled kindly back and Mason and I stepped into the principal's office.

Principal Lee was a middle-aged Korean man, with black hair and rectangular rimmed glasses. He looked like a handsome father-type.

He smiled at us and stood from his desk. "Hello, Emma and Mason. I am principal Lee. We have been excited for your arrival here. Your father is a very respected man, and we are honored to have two such bright students enroll at SIHS."

I smiled softly. But what did they know about us?

"Now, I don't want to keep you two long. Which is why we are going to immediately start with the tour. Let me introduce you to your tour guide. This is Choi Siwon, a senior at our school. He is the student body president." Principal Lee nodded behind us.

Mason and I turned around and I gulped. I was sure it was the extremely cute guy from outside earlier, the one with the guy that whistled at me.

He was tall, probably about 6'2'', and had short black hair and dark brown eyes. His lips were thin, and his eyebrows somehow made his appearence ier. I didn't think eyebrows could do that.

"Hello." Siwon smiled at us, bowing. "Welcome to Seoul International High School." He looked at me. "Emma, am I correct?"

I nodded silently, and I felt color rise to my face.

Siwon smiled apologenically. "I believe we met earlier. I'm sorry about the man that whistled and called out to you earlier. That... was my friend Shindong. I wasn't the one saying those things."

"Oh." I nodded. "I knew it wasn't you, anyways."

Siwon smiled. "Good. Now, shall we get started with the tour?"

Mason and I nodded, and Siwon led us out to the halls. The hallways were a light blue with bright white tile. They were also lined with lockers, and were empty.

"First period is going on right now, so luckill ywe have the halls to ourselves. We have a seven period class schedule, and one lunch period in between fourth and fifth period. Classes go on from nine untill four in the afternoon, and from four until six are extra-curricular activities and clubs."

"Like sports?" Mason asked.

Siwon nodded. "Yes, we have sports. Since it's fall season, we currently have male football and soccer, and female volleyball and soccer. Our tennis team is co-ed." He looked at Mason and I, and I blushed. "You two are both athletic, am I correct?"

I nodded. "Mason and I played football and volleyball during the fall in America. But I guess the season's too far in to join this year..."

Siwon shook his head. "Not at all. You two can still joing. In fact, after looking over your transcripts, the board of education made a prediction that you two would like to play those sports. Emma, there is a position for you on the volleyball team, and Mason, we look forward to seeing you on the football field."

"You play?" Mason asked excitedly.

Siwon nodded. "Starting quarterback. I heard you are quite the offensive tackle."

Mason shrugged. "I'm pretty decent."

Siwon looked at me. "And Emma, you are quite the skilled hitter in volleyball right?"

"Are you kidding me?" Mason smirked. "She was ranked number two as Florida's best high school volleyball players."

"Shut up..." I sighed at Mason. I hated when people gloated about me. "It's not that big of a--" I suddenly ran into what felt like a wall.

I stumbled back and Siwon caught me. He set me back up, his arm still around my shoulders. "Seunghyun-ah.. Brother... are you skipping again?" Siwon sighed.

This tall Korean in front of me I must have stumbled into glared at Siwon. "I got bored. I have a bathroom pass. What are you doing out of class?"

"Giving a tour to our new peers. Seung hyun, this is Emma and Mason Moore. Emma and Mason, this is my borther Choi Seung hyun. He's a junior." Siwon introduced.

I cleared my throat, feeling awkward Siwon's arm was still around me. "Sorry I ran into you..." I said quietly.

"Whatever. And my name isn't Seunghyun. They call me T-O-P." Seunghyun sighed.

I looked at him,. He was probably an inch taller than me, and had shaggy black hair that almost covered his eyes. His shirt was untucked and his tie was undone. His eyes were brown and were really intense. So intense that I had to look away. He wasn't as built as Siwon, but he was still muscular. He also had black earings in his ears.

"You are TOP to your firends. To your brother, you are Seunghyun." Siwon said calmly. "Can you please clean up your uniform and get back to class? The Chois have a reputation to uphold."

TOP rolled his eyes and tucked in his shirt and tied his tie. He looked at me, then at Siwon. "What, you're already dating a new studnet? I didn't think that was like you, Siwon."

Siwon sighed and I felt his arm lift off my shoulders. I was slightly disappointed.

"Just get back to class, Seung hyun. Umma doesn't need to find out you've been skipping again, does she?" Siwon said.

TOP shrugged. "Whatever." he brushed past us.

"Well he seems pleasent." I snorted when TOP was out of earshot.

Siwon shrugged. "He really isn't that bad. Especially when you get to know him. He has a kind heart." Siwon stood in front of Mason and I and clapped his hands together once. "Well, first period is about to end, so I guess this tour is over. I'll let you two get to your lockers and second period. If you need anything, just find me in the halls. It's great to meet you two." He smiled kindly. I noticed his smile landed on me a second longer than Mason.

Siwon left us, squeezing my arm kindly as he passed me.

Mason snorted. "Of course. We aren't even here one day and you attract the most popular guy in school."

"Shut up." I sighed at Mason, punching him in the arm. I felt myself blush. Siwon did have his arm around me longer than needed, and he did smile at me alot. That was just him being nice, though, right?

The bell rang, and I looked at Mason nervously. "Let's go to our lockers."

We headed to them, and luckilly they weren't far away.

We got to our assigned lockers before the halls were crowded, and I couldn't help but glance around as I opened mine. Yes, the majority of students were Korean, but they all had distinct differences. Mainly, with hair. Some had black hair, some brown, some dyed blonde, and I even saw one girl with bright red-violet hair.

I sighed and looked in my locker. It was completely empty.

I put up some pictures from home with magnets. There was a picture of me and my siblings, one of me and Mason, another of me and my best friend Molly, and yet another of me and all my closest girl friends.

I sighed when I pulled the last picture out of the envelope I carried the pictures in to keep them safe. It was a picture of me and my ex-boyfriend, Ethan. Ex because I had to break up with him because I was moving all the way around the world. Tomorrow, we would have been dating for seven months.

I hung it up, and put away my bags and notebooks. I leaned in to grab a notebook and my pencil case, and there was a knock at my locker door.

I stood and looked around it. There was a Korean guy my height leaning against the locker next to mine, smiling. He had short black hair, dark circles under his eyes, and earrings in his ears, including a bar through the cartilige of one ear.

"Hello beautiful. Are you new here? I think I would have remembered someone with your... looks." He smiled flirtishly.

I blushed and nodded. "It's my first day... I'm Emma. Emma Moore." I shut my locker.

"My name is Lee Seunghyun. But you can call me Seungri."

"Seungri?" I asked. What kind of nickname was that?

He nodded. "In Korean, seung-ri means victory. And I'm always victorious." He winked.

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "Victorious in what?"

Seungri shrugged. "Oh, you know... grades, tennis matches, women." He winked again.

I blushed, and we both started walking. "I was thinking oyur nickname could be Panda... you hav ereally dark cirlces under your eyes." I joked quietly.

Seungri chuckled. "You noticed that? Yes, I don't sleep that often. But it's not a big deal. I'm glad you noticed my eyes though. I noticed yours too."

"Oh yeah?"

Seungri nodded. "They are extremely green. Do you wear colored contacts?"

I shook my head. "No. It's my real color."

Seungri nodded, glancing over at me. I was looking at my schedule. "What's your schedule?" He took it from me and read it. "Ahh.. we have third, homeroom, sixth, and seventh period together. Right now though, you have Biology Two and I am in Chemistry. The rooms are next to each other, so let's walk together."

I nodded. "Sounds good." I was relieved to have someone to walk with, and, hey, Seungri was kind of cute. His earrings kind of made him look like a bad boy.

We stopped when another guy stepped in front of me, seven cards in his hand. He smiled at me and held them out. The guy had dark brown hair that covered his forehead and was muscular. He was my height.

"Pick a card. Any card." He smiled.

"Um... okay." I said, choosing one. I looked at it. It was a picture of a rose.

"Now put it back." He smiled.

I did.

He did some gesture with his hands, then put his hand sbehind his back. "Was... this your flower?" He held out a fresh rose.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, blushing. "That was... wow."

"A beautiful rose for a beautiful girl." He handed the rose to me.

"Thank you." I smiled shyly.

"Yah, Donghae, back off would you? You're going to make us late." Seungri glared at the rose guy.

"Oh, cool it, Seungri. Passing periods are seven minutes long. Afraid you won't be victorious with this new beauty?" He smiled at me.

"It's her first day. Stop trying to make her afraid of Koreans." Seungri snapped.

Donghae ignored him and bowed to me. "Hello. I am Lee Donghae. Emma, right? Siwon told me about you."

I smiled. "Yeah. Nice to meet you."

"Come on, Emma. We need to get to class." Seungri said. He put his hand on my back.

"Thanks for the flower!" I called behind me at Donghae. I looked at Seungri. "You two don't seem to get along."

"We're cousins. It's a long story." Seungri sighed. "Our groups don't really... get along."

"Who do you hang out with?"

"I hang out with YG. He's with SM." He stopped in front of a class. "And here we are. I'll meet you out here after class and we will walk to Literature together."

"Okay." I smiled, walking into Biology Two. I wanted to ask him what SM and YG meant, but he seemed in a hurry.

As soon as I walked into class, I groaned. The seating arrangement was in lab tables. The lab tables were for two people.

And I knew no one in this class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay chapter two! Hopefully its getting better? :)

The Donghae part is inspired by how he always used to have roses in music videos, like No Other.

So what do you all think so far? Comment, please!!! :)