New... Everything

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"Emma Lynne Moore!!" I heard my mom call from downstairs. "Time to get ready for school!"

I rolled my eyes. As if I wasn't already awake. Hell, I've been awake since two a.m.

I was silently panicking.

After all, I was in some foreign country I knew nothing about, except for the fact their music was decent and their pizza was weird ( I mean, come on! Corn on a pizza?!)

Yep. I was in Seoul, South Korea. My dad's music business he's CEO of is apparently going to merge with some other music company... YM of SG or something like that.  So this year, we moved to Seoul. Picked up all our crap from home in Florida to move here.

I cried the first week here. I mean, how is a tall white girl supposed to fit in with a bunch of Asians? The school my brother Mason and I were going to was a school for foreign exchange students as well as Koreans, and was similar to Anerican schools. But really, how much similar would it be? We had to wear uniforms!

Speaking of, I just put mine on. Yeah, I look like one of those ty catholic school girls. The blue plaid skirt skirt barely went to the middle of my thighs, and the white button up shirt was really tight on my s.The navy blue blazer showed off my figure, too. It didn't look bad at all just.. school innapropriate a little.  Luckilly white tights were required with the uniform and the tie kind of hid my chest. I slid on my black pumps (which easily made me six feet tall), straightened my blonde hair, and did my makeup, 

I hurried downstairs for breakfast, almost running into Mason in the process. He was a sophomore, and I was a junior. Mason was 6'2", had floppy blonde hair, and green eyes like mine. He was the freshmen heartthrob at our old school last year. 

"Sorry, Em." Mason said, fixing his tie in the mirror. "Do I look okay?"

  "You look fine, Mase." I said, ruffling his hair. We both walked into the kitchen, and I was bombarded by my little sister Alexa, who was dressed in a little kids uniform: a blue plaid jumper with a white t-shirt underneath. She's four and is starting preschool.

"Emmy!!" She squealed. "Mama said you'd put my hair in pig tails!"

I looked at my mom, who was setting out plates on the table. "Seriously, mom?"

"I'm too busy, Em. Just do it, please? She looked at her watch. "i need to be to work. Your father is probably freaking out his coffee isnot on his desk."

Did I mention she was my dad's secretary?

Mom walked over and kissed all of our foreheads. "The preschool is connected to the gradeschool, which is connected to he junior high school, which is connected to your high school. Please take Alexa to her school and drop Ayden off at daycare." Ayden was my baby brother. He would be turning one in three months.

I groaned as Alexa sat on a stool and I brushed her hair. "Mom... I don't want to do this... I don't know anyone."

"You know your brother. And come on, you were on the homecoming court last year, and everyone loved you and your brother. You are all gorgeous kids, so I doubt you'll have problems meeting new people. Now I have to go. Have a nice day."

She left, and I sighed, putting half of Alexa's hair in a side pigtail. "Mason, I'm freaking out."

"Me too." Mason nodded, buttering a piece of toast with Nutella. "I heard Asians are mean." he held the toast out to me, and I opened my mouth and took a bite.

I finished Alexa's hair, putting blue pom poms in the pigtail hair ties to make her even cuter. "Alright, well, I'm gonna go change Ayden. Go help Lex with her shoes and book bag."

I took my baby brother out of his high chair and walked upstairs. I quickly changed him into a onesie and a pair of baby jeans.  I hurried back down with him on my hip, and the four of us ran out to the SUV. Mason had grabbed my book bag.

-----

"Okay..." I said shakilly as I pulled into the high school parking lot after dropping Alexa and Ayden off. We got stares most definitely, proably because not many students seem to drive and we were driving a black 2012 Cadillac Escalade (http://rimrockgmccadillac.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/2012-cadillac-escalade-3-700.jpg). 

I found a spot and parked, and Mason and I got out. I looked around, taking in the surroundings. Some students were staring, and easily 95% of the total sutdents were Asian.

I sighed, flipped my hair back, readjusted my big rectangular Chanel sunglasses, and grabbed my bag from the back. I leaned in further when I realized my pencil case had fallen onto the floor in between the seats.

I suddenly heard a few whistles. "Hey, baby! Who you be?" I deep voice called behind me.

"Em... Stand up straight please... The pigs have come out and had found you." Mason said with gritted teeth.

I got out of the car and readjusted my bag. "Then you get my pencil case." I turned around to see a heavier Asian with brown hair and aviators smiling broadly at me, lifting his eyebrows, interested.

. A taller Asian with black hair, wearing a pair of similar aviators pushed him lightly. "Yah. That is no way to treat a new student, no matter how attractive she is."

I couldn't help but notice he was really... Cute. He was probably about 6'2", and looked really athletic.

The pair walked towards the school entrance, and I watched the taller guy.

"Emma." Mason snapped me into reality by tapping my head with my pencil case.

"Oh!" I jumped, taking it from him. "Thanks, Mason. Should we start to the school."

"Might as welll. " Mason sighed, shouldering his bag.

We started walking, and we tried to avoid a game of soccer that was playing in the main grass area.

"Watch out!" someone shouted.

"Em!" Mason shouted, jumping in front of me.

I flinched, but felt no impact of a ball to my body. I looked at my brother, who was holding... nothing.

A tall Korean guy was in front of me, his back to me, with the soccer ball in his hands. He turned around and ruffled his shaggy brown hair, smiling shyly. "Uh.. sorry..." He had big brown eyes with double eyelids.

I gulped, amazed by how attractive he was. "It's... it's okay... thanks."

He smiled, and Mason pulled me away. "C'mon. We have to go meet the principle."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter... COMPLETE!!! Yay!!!

If it's a little boring, my apologies. I just need to get the first chapter out of the way. The first one is always the hardest, right? :)

Thoughts and comments will be greatly appreciated! Updating soon!!