Girl Talk

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

 I answered the door Monday night when it rang. "Sorry, CL.... I thought we were gonna be able to go out but I'm stuck with the kids..." I sighed, readjusting Ayden on my hip.

She smiled. "It's not a problem. Who's this handsome little boy?" She smiled at Ayden and wiggled his foot. Ayden giggled.

"This is my baby brother, Ayden. Which I am going to give to Mason so we can go up to my room and talk." I led CL into the living room, where Mason was wrestling with Alexa. "Mason." I got his attention as Alexa climbed onto his back. "Keep an eye on Ayden. I need to go talk to CL."

"Okay. Hi, Chaerin." Mason smiled at CL as he grabbed Alexa from his back and swung her around. I led CL upstairs after she said hi. We walked into my room, and I plopped down onto my bed.

"Sit down." I told CL as she looked around my room.

"Your room is really nice." CL nodded, taking in my white walls, black carpet, and zebra print accessories (bedspread, rug, plush chair, bean bag). "I like the zebra."

"I love zebra print." I admitted. CL sat down, and I put a pillow in my lap. "Okay... This talk. What's it about?"

CL but the inside of her cheek. "Well... It's about the diner."

I nodded. "I know. Well I don't, because you guys were speaking in Korean. What even was that? Like, G-Dragon got really ticked for some reason. What was that?"

"That's why I came here to talk." CL nodded. "Because... They were talking about you."

"Me? Why?" I was really surprised by this.

CL sighed. "What do you think about TOP?"

I shrugged. "He's... Attractive. His eyes are intense. Personality? He can make me laugh. But he can be a jerk. Especially when I talk about Siwon. But he can be nice, too... Why?"

"What G-Dragon said.... He asked Top of he likes you." My heartbeat quickened. I couldn't believe this.

"Wh-what did Top say?"

"That you were cute and nice. But he doesn't have a chance with you."

"Doesn't have a chance?! Why would he think that?! I don't have a chance with ANY of the guys at school! They're all hot!"

CL looked at me. "Emma. Come on. Who's at your locker to walk you to first period every morning."

"Siwon..."

"Who waves at you at lunch, and talks to you in Gym?"

"Siwon..." 

"Who were you waiting for after football practice? While dressed like that?" She pointed at my low-cut cut off which showed my hot pink sports bra and pink spandex.

"I just got done wit volleyball! And I was waiting for Mason, it's just-"

"Siwon walked you to your car." CL pointed out. "That's why he thinks he doesn't have a choice. Because of Siwon."

"Oh." I nodded, looking down at my pillow.

CL nodded. "So we tried telling him he does have a chance. And we talked to him today. You know what he said?"

"What?"

"Now he has more competition because he's pretty sure Minho's interested in you."

I scoffed and shook my head. "Minho is not-"

"Yes he is." CL nodded. "He's always looking at you. When you smile at him, he blushes. Minho is the quiet one. He won't say much. But he likes you."

"I barely know any of them!" I groaned. "How can any of them like me?"

"Have you seen yourself?!" CL scoffed. "We don't get girls like you at SIHS. Pretty much any guy would compete for you."

I shook my head. "I'm not like that, though. I won't let them go after me. I don't want guys fighting for me."

"They already have." CL sighed. "That fight in PE between Siwon and Top?"

"That wasn't a fight." I argued. "They were just frustrated."

"They fought because of you. If Siwon would have picked up any other girl, he would have just rolled his eyes and looked away."

I sighed and looked at my ring from Ethan. "I don't know..... It's just...."

"Your boyfriend back home? But he isn't your boyfriend anymore. You guys are in two different countries, Emma. And, he's pretty hot. Do you think he's gonna wait a year for you to come back? I think you need to leave your options open."

I shrugged. "I can go without dating for a year. It's not gonna kill me or anything."

CL shook her head. "No you won't. What about more Friday Idol-Offs? Or going to the diner? Or dances? You're going to need a guy. Whether you like it or not, you need one."

I shrugged. "I don't want to hurt any of them, though! I barely know any of them."

CL shrugged. "Get to know them. You hung out with Top, right?"

I nodded. "Yesterday. And Minho came over for Mason."

"How was that?"

I couldn't help but smile. "It was fine. Good. He's actually... Kind of sweet. He asked me about my friends in Florida. And he talked about his oldest brother. It really seems like he idolizes him."

"He does." CL confirmed. "Se7en oppa works for YG. YG is where Big Bang wants to work for, obviously. Top and Seven get along really well, though Seven is always away. Just wait until Seven stays home for a few days. Top is so happy then."

I nodded. "I feel like I know him the best. Minho... I know barely anything about him. Except for the fact he is really good-looking."

CL nodded. "Minho is really quiet. But he's so nice. He dated Seohyun, a member of Girls Generation. She broke up with him because Sungmin was looking towards her and was interested. But they never got together. Minho doesn't really talk to girls now. He focuses on sports, and he's modeled for magazines a few times." "

Wow." I nodded, surprised.

"Now, what about you and Siwon?"

I shrugged. "He's really nice, but I don't know if that's just because he's class president. We're... We're supposed to hang out Saturday night. He's showing me Seoul."

"Perfect." CL clapped. "Now you can get to know him more. Just keep hanging out with the three of them. Get to know all then, and I bet by the fall dance, you'll have it all figured out."

I sighed and flopped back against my bed. "They're all brothers. Isn't that kind of... wrong?"

"It's not like you're dating them." CL shrugged. "You're just hanging out with them separately."

I looked at my ring again. "I don't know..."

CL held out her palm. "Give it."

"What? No!"

CL nodded. "I'm your closest friend here. Give me the ring. It'll be what's best for you."

I held on to my ring and shook my head. "Nope."

CL looked at me. "Emma... you need to get over him. Do you have a certain connection with him or something?"

I shook my head. "What do you mean?"

CL leaned in. "As in... did you lose IT to him?"

I gasped and shook my head. "NO!! Oh my gosh no!!! NO NO NO!!"

CL laughed. "I was just wondering. Wait. Does that mean you're still..."

"A ? Yes." I nodded. "Why? A lot of girls at my old school are."

CL smirked and shook her head. "Good luck with the guys. Two out of three are experienced."

I gulped. Great... just great....