Cute Puppy-Stalker

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"I can't believe this." I winced, putting my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands. "I've never gotten in trouble in my life. And now this."

Siwon. TOP, and I were sitting on a bench in front of Principal Lee's office. We were waiting for him to talk to us.

"Hey, it's not that bad when you get used to it." TOP shrugged.

"And if you keep hanging out with YG, you'll get used to it." Siwon muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?" TOP snapped.

"Oh, you know what it means. I'm always in here for rewards and you're always in here getting disciplined. Chois are supposed to be--"

"Oh, cut this Choi ! I'm sorry I'm not perfect like you or Minho, Siwon! Just because I'm a Choi doesn't mean I have your exact genetic info! I'm doing what I want." TOP snapped.

"Both of you just stop." I said, putting my hands up as Siwon began to speak. "This is my fault. If I haven't come to Korea, you guys would be perfectly fine."

"No we wouldn't." TOP shook his head. "Ever since he was elected student-body president he's been acting like he's the best thing ever."

"I'm supposed to act like a leader and proper." Siwon said calmly.

"The point is..." I sighed, looking down at my hands. I gasped. My ring was gone. "Oh no. My ring!" I looked at the floor.

"Ring?" TOP asked.

I nodded. "My promise ring Ethan gave to me for our six-month anniversary. It had a diamond on it. It's gone!" i looked under the bench. "It had our names engraved in it. And now its not here."

"You have a boyfriend in Florida?" Siwon asked."

"We broke up." I shook my head as I kept looking. "But I still wear it because it's not like we wanted to break up."

"Well, we'll find it." Siwon said, crouching next to me.

"Did you have it on in P.E.?" TOP asked, looking around him.

I nodded. "I'm sure I did...."

"Everything alright?" I heard Principal Lee ask.

Siwon stood and bowed. "Emma lost her ring, that's all. Sorry, sir." He bowed again.

"Well, come in you three. This is an interesting bunch."

We all followed him in, and sat in the chairs in front of his desk. Principal Lee sat behind his desk and sighed. 'So what happened?"

"I picked up Emma when we were playing wiffle ball and Seunghyun got angry and pushed me." Siwon confessed.

"And he pushed me back." Seunghyun nodded.

"And I don't know why I'm here." I squeaked, nervous.

Principal Lee sighed. "Siwon, Seunghyun, you know we have a zero-violence policy here at SIHS. Nothing will be tolerated."

"But we're brothers. We mess around sometimes." Siwon tried to say.

Principal Lee sighed again. "Emma, you're fine. I don't know why you were sent here. But, Siwon, you know public display of affection is not allowed here either. A simple tag on Emma would have been more suitable."

Siwon nodded and bowed. "Sorry, sir."

Principal Lee rubbed his face. "I'll let you three go. With a warning. No more of this fighting over a new student, alright?"

Siwon nodded. "Yes sir. OF course. It will never happen again."

Seunghyun scoffed and shook his head.

I nodded but I couldn't pay attention. Where was my ring?

-----------------

I walked out of volleyball practice at six that night, dressed in my cut-off and spandex. I could definitely already tell the team needed work, and the coaches didn't really know what they were doing. Maybe I would talk to them later about making practices tougher. All we did was run around the gym once and have a scrimmage, which . No one had the right technique except for me, Sooyoung, and this girl Amber. She was apparently Chinese, and had short blonde hair. She definitely looked like a tom-boy, and she was pretty cool.

I suddenly got the feeling I was being watched, so I looked around. There was no one to be found. 

All day I felt like this. But whenever I looked around, I saw nothing.

I shook it off and answered my ringing phone. "Hey, Mom." I sighed.

"Are you done with practice?" Mom asked immediately.

"Just got out. Why?" I sighed.

"I need you to pick up your brother and sister. And I need you to make dinner. There are groceries for stir fry in the kitchen. Your father and I need to stay at the office late tonight."

I groaned softly. Of course. "Fine. Want me to save you guys any?"

"Just out the leftovers in the fridge. Make sure Alexa gets in bed by eight-thirty, and Ayden needs his bottle at nine."

"I know mom." I wanted to say, I know. I do this more than you.

"Just making sure. And make sure you and Mason get plants of sleep as well. Have Mason do dishes and a load of laundry."

"Okay, Mom." I got the feeling I was being watched again, so I looked around. I could've sworn I saw a mess of light brown hair behind a tree. "Hey mom, I gotta go. I'll call you back."

"No need. I'll call when I can. Bye Emma." she hung up.

I looked at the tree and took a step towards it. "Uh, hello?"

There was ruffling behind the tree. I sighed. "I know you've been watching me all day. I'm sorry if you're intimidated by me or anything. The heels just make me look that tall. I know I'm American but I'm not poisonous or anything."

A head popped around the tree. Taemin?

"S-Sorry..." He said apologetically, stepping out from behind the tree. "I didn't mean to think I was afraid of you."

"You're fine." I smiled. "Taemin, right?"

Taemin nodded. "Lee Taemin. I'm friends with your brother and Minho. I am a freshmen."

"Have you been watching me all day?"

Taemin nodded and reached in his blazer pocket. "I was going to approach you, but you were always around a member of YG. And they scare me. But you... you dropped this." He held out his palm

I gasped when I realized he was holding out my ring. "Oh my gosh! My ring! Thank you!" I took it and slid it on my finger. I couldn't help it. I hugged Taemin. "Thank you so much! You don't know how much I was freaking out."

I let go of him, and Taemin was blushing. "You're welcome." He smiled shyly. "I just also wanted to say that you are the prettiest American I've seen and you have really green eyes." He covered his mouth and chuckled softly, embarrassed.

I smiled. "Thanks, Taemin. You are really pretty for a boy."

"I get that a lot." Taemin admitted.

"Well, I need to go pick up my younger siblings. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay. Bye, Emma." Taemin waved as I walked away to the SUV.