Resolving Issues

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

 

I started towards the senior sanctuary, but I felt a hand take my wrist. "How long are you going to be? I'll pick you up. We're going to a diner afterwards." TOP said.
 
"Give me like ten minutes." I said.
 
TOP nodded, and I walked away.
 
The closer I got to the seniors, I could hear their voices, and they were talking angrilly in Korean. My heart was pounding; I didn't know how to say this to Siwon, but I had to say it.
 
They had flashlights, so they pointed them at me when they heard me.
 
"What does she want?" Shindong groaned, clearly not happy their underclassmen beat them.
 
"Can I talk to Siwon?" I asked nervously, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
 
Siwon came out from the crowd. "Hey, babe. What's up?" He asked pleasantly.
 
"Can I talk to you in private?" I asked nervously. How was I supposed to do this?
 
"Yeah! Of course. Come on." Siwon put his arm around my shoulders and we started away. 
 
"Hey, how much you wanna bet she's finally giving in?" Shindong chuckled behind us.
 
"Shut up." Siwon sighed.
 
We walked away and I turned to face him. He kept his arms around my waist, which made things worse...
 
"So what does my beautiful girlfriend want?" Siwon smiled at me.
 
"Uh..." I said, stepping back. Siwon's arms slid away from my waist. "We need to talk."
 
"What about?" Siwon asked, now a little concerned.
 
"This isn't working." I blurted out.
 
Siwon's face fell. "W-what?"
 
"I can't do this. Siwon, you are a great guy. I love being around you and hanging out, but I just don't feel anything. And it's weird, because I feel like you're dating me for a specific reason...."
 
Siwon sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I knew you were going to hear about that. That little goal I have was just a joke, Emma. We made it up freshmen year, and the guys just tease me about it because I'm dating you and you happy to be... Pure. But that's not why I dated you. You're an amazing girl, and I felt like I had to have you."
 
I shook my head. "I am so sorry..."
 
Siwon smiled sadly. "Don't worry about it. I understand. Can you just be honest with me with one thing?"
 
"Of course." I nodded.
 
Siwon bit the inside of his cheek. "There's another guy, isn't there?"
 
I gulped. "Well... Uh... Kind of."
 
Siwon smirked. "It's Seunghyun, isn't it?"
 
"I'm sorry." I immediately said.
 
"Don't be." Siwon shook his head. "I've always known you've prefered him. I just didn't want to believe it. I'm usually the one the girls fall for. But not in your case. I just... I really hope things work out between you two, Emma. Seunghyun needs happiness. I know I haven't been the nicest brother to him, and I know it's his turn to get what he wants."
 
"I just hope this is what he wants." I mumbled.
 
"It is." Siwon nodded. "Trust me, it is."
 
I heard a car pull over, and then I saw headlights. From looking a the big shiny black SUV, I knew it was TOP.
 
"Uh... There he is...." I muttered. "I better-"
 
"Go." Siwon nodded, smiling weakly. "But, can you tell him to talk to me for a moment?"
 
"Uh, of course." I nodded.
 
I walked away and to TOP's driver side door. The window was open, so I see my arms there. "Tu hermano wants to talk to you." I sighed.
 
"What?" TOP asked, amused.
 
"Your brother wants to talk to you." I repeated.
 
TOP's eyes widened. "M-me? Why does he want to talk to me?"
 
"I don't know!" I exclaimed. "Just do it so we can go." 
 
I stepped back, and TOP groaned and got out after putting the vehicle in park. 
 
"Go ahead and get in." TOP grumbled.
 
I got into the passenger side, and watched as TOP approached Siwon.
 
I couldn't hear them, but Siwon had his hand on TOp's shoulder as he spoke.
 
TOP looked at Siwon, surprised, and I saw Siwon chuckle and say something. TOP nodded, and smiled weakly. Siwon stepped back and said something, then held his arms out.
 
My eyes widened. Oh. My. GOD!
 
Siwon and TOP were hugging!!!
 
It was one of those bro-hugs, but still, it was a hug. I wanted to squeal.
 
TOP smiled as Siwon let to of him. Siwon gave him a pat on the shoulder, and TOP nodded and walked back to the car.
 
He got in, smiling slightly.
 
"So? What was that about?" I asked.
 
"He... He apologized." TOP replied, amazed. "I can't believe it. He apologized for everything he's done to make me feel miserable. He said hes jealous of how mellow and laid back i am. he wishes he could be like me. He wants me to be happy... With you. He wants us to be together." TOP looked at me. "And I agree with him. Emma... I want us to be together. I want the one to make on happy. I want to pt my arms around you. I want to lead you in the halls. I want to meet you at your locker. I want you to out your arms around me when I'm talking to my friends. I want you to lean into me as we laugh. I want to have the phone conversations at three in the morning because you are cramming for some test. I want you, Emma. I want you to be mine. Only mine."
 
I couldn't help it. I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him.