Dress Shopping

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"So why are you going with Daesung?" TOP asked for the thousandth time, plopping his head on my stomach, causing me to jerk up with an "Oof!"

Mason, the kids, and I were back at the old house a couple weeks later. My dad was in jail, and my mom was working as a nurse at a hospital. She apparently had gotten her nursing degree before she wormed for my dad. I also had my casts off.
 
TOP may have been mad about Daesung taking me to the dance, but he got over it. And he still stuck to me like glue. Strangely, our relationship had gotten... Better. Definitely a little more flirty and touchy.
 
We were at my house one random Saturday we were both laying on my living room floor, the tv playing some random movie.
 
I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at TOP. He had dyed his hair a dark brown. "Because, Daesung asked me first. And you know I couldn't choose, okay?"
 
TOP rolled his eyes. "He's a douche bag! Siwon, not Daesung. And Minho's too young."
 
"You just love putting down your brothers, don't you?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.
 
"No, I just don't like not having what I want."
 
I laughed in disbelief and tilted my head back to look at the ceiling. "Oh my God. I didn't think we were going to talk about this." I looked at TOP. "I thought we agreed on not bringing that up today."
 
"Well, how can I not bring it up, when I'm hanging out with the one girl it involves?"
 
"Hey now, you're the one who wanted to come over." I smirked and pushed TOP's head off my stomach. My phone buzzed, and I looked at the text. "You're gonna need to go anyway. I got plans."
 
TOP sat up and winced. "Please dont tell me you have plans with one of my brothers..."
 
"So what it I did?" I shrugged, sitting up. I looked at TOP's shocked face. "I DON'T. I'm just going dress shopping with the girls."
 
TOP groaned. "Don't remind me I have to go to the dance with Bom."
 
I shrugged. "Sorry. But you're just going as friends. You don't even have to dance with her."
 
I heard a car pull into the driveway. I stood. "And that's your cue. I gotta go. So you do, too. Come on." I walked into the kitchen, TOP following.
 
My mom was sitting at the table while Ayden and Alexa ate lunch. She smiled. "You guys hungry?"
 
I was still kind of mad at the fact she did nothing to protect me and Mason, so I simply shook my head. "I'm going shopping for my dress. TOP's going home." I grabbed my small Coach cross body satchel and put it over my shoulder.
 
Mom stood. "Do you need any money? Here." she hurried over to her wallet.
 
I sighed. "I have enough for something simple and some shoes. I'll be fine."
 
TOP walked over to Ayden and ruffled his blonde hair. Ayden giggled.
 
My mom handed me her platinum credit card. "Get the best dress possible, and even some new jewelry and makeup. Have fun."
 
I signed. "Mom, I-"
 
"Don't worry about it. We are far from having financial issues, Emma. Your father and I had a joint account."
 
I nodded. "Okay... Thanks."
 
TOP and I started out the kitchen, and Alexa spoke. "Topey! You didn't say goodbye to me!" She jumped up from her chair and ran over to TOP.
 
TOP smiled and picked her up. "I'm sorry, Alexa. I'll see you later, okay?"
 
"Tell Mama Choi I said hi!" Alexa smiled. 
 
TOP set Alexa down. I looked back at my mom. "I'll be back for dinner. If not, I'll call."
 
"Okay. Have fun. Great to see you again, Seunghyun." Mom smiled.
 
TOP and I walked outside. CL's SUV was in the driveway, behind TOP's car.
 
Minzy leaned out of the back window. "Hurry up and say goodbye to your lovah!"
 
"Shut up!" I groaned, facing TOP. "I gotta go." I sighed.
 
TOP chuckled. "Obviously."
 
We walked out to the driveway, and I was just about to wave bye at TOP when he got to his car, but his arms were suddenly around me from behind. "Oh no! I cannot part ways with you! Oh, please stay with me forever!" TOP jokingly exclaimed.
 
I laughed and tried to struggle away from TOP. "Dude! Let go of me!"
 
"Not until you give me what I want." TOP said in a sing-songy voice, turning me to face him.
 
I looked at him, my arms crossed in front of my chest as he gave me his usual cheeky smile, his arms still around me. "What, a knee to the balls?" I immitated kneeing him.
 
TOP jerked back a little bit, and laughed. "No..." he arched one eyebrow.
 
I rolled my eyes. "If CL sees, she's gonna flip and-"
 
"Just kiss him and let's go!" CL exclaimed, honking her horn. "The mall's gonna close!"
 
"Seems like CL isn't gonna care." TOP smirked.
 
"Choi Seunghyun, let go of me." I whined. 
 
"Not until you do it." TOP smiled.
 
I sighed. "Fine." I quickly leaned up and pecked him on the lips.
 
TOP chuckled when I leaned back, and he let go of me. "Thank you."
 
"Mm-hmm." I smirked, backing up. "I'll see you later. Text me."
 
"Duh." TOP smiled, getting into his car.
 
I opened the car door, and Bom scooted over so I could get in. "And puppy love TOP is back." Bom sighed.
 
I shook my head as we backed out of the driveway, TOP following in his car. "I don't even know what's going on."
 
"You're flirting. A lot." Dara smiled.
 
"Kissing is just a more intense flirting." CL said, looking at me through the mirror.
 
"Since when is kissing flirting? Aren't you Koreans like, really conservative?" I asked.
 
"Not in this generation." Minzy shook her head.
 
"Hey, I think it's cute. He's adorable and less annoying." Bom shrugged. "I say, you need to be with him. Minho is too young. Siwon is good looking, but I'm not sure if he's right for you. He definitely knows how to lure girls in."
 
"That he does." I sighed.
 
We got to the mall, and we all got out of CL's car.
 
"So, what are you thinking of getting?" Bom asked me.
 
I shrugged. "Not sure. My mom gave me her credit card, so I don't have a limit either."
 
"With your blonde hair, I'd say you look best in green or blue. Maybe even purple." Bom told me as we walked into a store.
 
"I love green or blue." I nodded.
We walked over to the dress section. All the dresses were gorgeous.
 
We started looking for dresses, and one definitely caught my eye: a one-shouldered yellow and blue dress with a poofy skirt. http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/I%20Was%20Completely%20Okay%20Until%20I%20Met%20the%20Choi%20Bros/Fashion/EmDress.jpg "This is gorgeous!" I exclaimed, looking for my size. 
 
CL walked over with a dress slung over her arm. She looked at the sizes for my dress, too.
 
"Here." CL said, handing me my size.
 
We found the girls, and they all each had a dress. We walked to the dressing room.
 
I slid on the dress easily, and my phone rang. I zipped up my dress, and answered Siwon's call. "Hey."
 
"Hey, gorgeous. How's it going?" Siwon replied.
 
"I'm fine. Just dress shopping. What's up?" I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was perfect.
 
"For the dance? Are you at the mall?"
 
I nodded as I stepped out of the dressing room to look in the 3-way mirror. "Yep." 
 
The girls did the same. Minzy had on a royal blue dress with a skirt like mine http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/I%20Was%20Completely%20Okay%20Until%20I%20Met%20the%20Choi%20Bros/Fashion/MinzDress.jpg, CL had on a fuschia strapless tight y dress with black print http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/I%20Was%20Completely%20Okay%20Until%20I%20Met%20the%20Choi%20Bros/Fashion/CLDress.jpg, Bom had on a sequined formfitting dress http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/I%20Was%20Completely%20Okay%20Until%20I%20Met%20the%20Choi%20Bros/Fashion/BomDress.jpg, and Dara wore a strapless sequinned dress with a poofy black skirt http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/I%20Was%20Completely%20Okay%20Until%20I%20Met%20the%20Choi%20Bros/Fashion/DaraDress.jpg.
 
"What store?"
 
I told him the store name, and Siwon spoke. "I'm here too with Shindong and Kyuhyun."
 
"Really?" I looked out of the dressing room area. Sure enough, I saw Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Shindong walking around, Siwon looking for probably me. "Oh, yeah, I see you."
 
Siwon looked around, and saw me. He waved and started over. 
I hid behind the wall, so just my head was showing. "Don't come over! I have my dress on!"
 
Siwon smiled and hung up, and stood just outside the dressing room area to talk to me. "Hey."
 
"Dude, out of all times to talk to me, really?"
 
"Oh come on, Emma. It's not like we're going to the dance together. You don't need to hide your dress."
 
"Well, I'm going to. You find a date yet?"
 
Shindong answered for Siwon. "Suju's goin stag. So that way we aren't tied to one lady." he smirked.
 
I nodded. "Smooth. SHINee going with anyone?"
 
Siwon shook his head. "All of SM is single. Too bad, can't say the same thing about YG. Heard Seunghyun's going with Bommie."
 
"As friends." Bom frowned, now next to me. She was back in her short jean shorts and off the shoulder hoodie. "And what did I say about calling me Bommie?"
 
"Sorry, it's a habit." Siwon shrugged. He looked back at me. "Make sure to save me a dance alright?" he winked. "Make it a slow one. I'll see you later."
 
"Bye." I said as Siwon and his friends left.
 
I changed before talking to the girls. "So, you guys think those are your dresses?" I asked as we walked out of the dressing room, dresses in hand.
 
They all nodded. "Definitely."
 
"Let's go find shoes." Dara smiled.
 
 
I smiled. "This is going to be so much fun. So do the guys get matching ties or what?"
 
CL nodded. "For this dance, they don't wear suits or tuxes. Just dress pants and a nice shirt and tie. They usually get a matching tie, but I know Jiyong will wear a fuschia shirt and black tie."
 
I nodded. "Maybe I'll get Daesung to wear a blue shirt and yellow tie."
 
"I'm making Seungri wear a silver shirt." Minzy decided.
 
"Youngbae will probably need my help shopping for a tie. He's got a black shirt."
 
Bom sighed. "I don't even care what Top wears. I'll probably have him wear black shirt and white tie."
 
"I say, the night before the dance, we stay the night together, and then we'll do eachother's hair the next day for the dance. And we can have another sleepover after the dance." CL suggested.
 
"We can't stay at my place." Minzy shook her head. "My parents will be out."
 
"Mine either." Bom sighed. "Leeteuk is home. Which means Super Junior may be over to talk about the dance."
 
"Thunder will have MBLAQ over." Dara sighed.
 
"Hey, we can all stay at my house." I suggested. "My mom feels terrible about the whole Dad thing, so she'll let me."
 
"Awesome." CL nodded. "Can't wait."
 
I let out a little squeal. "Neither can I!"