Listen to Me

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

 

I immediately removed my arms from TOP as I looked at him on disbelief. No. It couldn't be. Why would he do this?
 
"H-hey, Emma..." TOP said shyly, runnin his hand through his short black hair.
 
I frowned, and I felt my heart breaking. My frown turned into a sneer. "What is this, some kind of sick joke? What are you going to do now, huh? Exclaim how much of a I am because I was in a room with three guys? I can't believe you." I shook my head, then turned around to the other juniors. "I can't believe any of you."
 
I started walking away. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I couldn't believe him! He wanted to make me look stupid, I knew it. They were all probably laughing at me. Laughing at the fact I actually kissed him.
 
"Emma! Emma, wait!" I heard TOP call after me.
 
I glanced over my shoulder, but kept going, keeping my arms crossed since it was cold and I was just in my school uniform.
 
"Emma, please." TOP said, now right behind me. He grabbed my arm, and I spun around, tears streaking down my face.
 
"What?!? What, now? You want to rub it in my face that I just cheated on your brother with you? You want to call me a again? Go ahead. Bring it on."
 
"I'm sorry... I just... I thought that if... That if..." TOP stuttered.
 
"Thought what? Thought you could break me and Siwon up so you could see me miserable? I knew you hate me, but please. I'm trying to stay out of your life." I was crying hardcore.
 
"Emma, you aren't letting me talk." TOP said quietly. I could tell he was either pissed off or hurt.
 
"Because I'm tired of you hurting me! I'm tired of getting made fun of for bull that happened over a month ago! For once in my life, I want to be happy, okay?  And I can't be happy because you are constantly on my mind, yet I know I'm the last thing you care about. I know you could-"
 
"I think I'm in love with you!" TOP exclaimed loudly. He groaned and rubbed his forehead. "God, Emma! Can't you see it? I regret doing what I did to you. That's the biggest regret I've made in my life. I thought if I told you I didn't have feelings for you, then you would forget about me and go with Siwon. I just wanted you happy, but I never realized how much t would hurt me in the process. So yeah, tonight I thought I could sneak in and sweep you off your feet. Because its killing me knowing I can't talk to you. Every day I watch my phone, waiting for a call or text from you. I would do anything to get you to look at me like you used to. Because from the first day I met you, as much as I didn't want to admit it, yes, Emma, I did fall for you. I just never expected for you to fall for my brother, too."
 
I wiped my eyes and shook my head. "I never fell for him. I just thought he was there while you didn't care. And when you actually started to show that you liked me, I was too roped in. But... I knew I would choose you over him."
 
"I can't keep living knowing you're with my brother. I'm so sorry for every mean thing I've said to you. But the truth is.... I can't live without you. You are the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing on my mind when I go to sleep." TOP chuckled in disbelief. "And I'm sounding like a complete idiot right now." TOP sighed and took my wrists. "Look. I like you. I like you so much, that, yeah, I'm in love with you. I don't know what to do about it, which is probably why I won't shut the hell up. Just... Say something."
 
I looked at TOP, shocked. He likes me. No, he LOVES me. Despite everything, he still wanted me. From the sounds of it, he had been as miserable as me, if not worse. 
 
But... What about Siwon? He was my boyfriend. He was there for me when TOP tore me down. 
 
I shook my head. Forget about him. This was what I wanted. I've always wanted TOP. He was such a great guy, despite being a little rude and blunt.
 
"Emma, please. You're scaring me.'say something." TOP said nervously.
 
"Kiss me." Was all I managed to say. I put my arms around his neck, and he leaned in and immediately complied.  
 
Every inch of me was on fire, and I didn't want to part from him. It just felt...perfect.
 
He parted from me, and all I could do is just look at him. I couldn't believe it. He felt the same way about me that I did of him.
 
TOP chuckled. "I think you have to take care of something first before we go any further."
 
I nodded. "Yeah. I need to solve that... Uh... I'm not sure how, though."
 
TOP laughed. "It's called breaking up with him. But I don't want to start drama again. So lets go back to the juniors. And you can do what you need to do." TOP smiled again when he noticed my shivering. "And I have a Northface jacket you probably would want to wear. Come on."
 
We walked back to the juniors, and everyone looked at us nervously. They were probably thinking we were angry with each other.
 
"Where's Siwon?" I asked CL, looking around and towards the senior sanctuary.
 
"Probably getting ready to leave. Why?" CL asked.
 
I felt TOP put his jacket over my shoulders, and I put my arms through it. It was pretty big on me. "Because I need to go solve something." I sighed.