P.E.

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"Really? These are your gym clothes?" I gawked at CL as I looked in the mirror at what I was wearing: uber short-shorts and a navy blue t-shirt that said SIHS in silver on the front, and knee-high silver with blue striped tube socks.

CL nodded, putting her hair up. "Yep. Let's go."

I winced and followed her out of the locker room, pulling down my shorts. Like it would help any, though....

I heard a whistle when we walked out. "Hey, babe! Where you going?" Shindong called at me, who was next to Siwon and some kid with brown bed-head hair.

Siwon elbowed him. "Stop, Shindong. She does not deserve to be treated that way." He looked over at me, smiled, and waved.

I smiled back, and CL led me to the group, which in this class was Bom, TOP, Daesung, and Seungri.

"Can't ever get away from douche-bags, can you?" Bom smiled sympathetically.

"Hey, she DOES look good in that uniform." Seungri winked, checking me out.

I blushed and bit my lip as TOP hit Seungri on the back of the head.

"Uh-oh..." CL sighed, looking back at the locker room. "Ice Princess coming this way."

"What?" I asked, my heart racing. "She's in this class?"

"And here she comes." Daesung muttered, nodding.

We all turned around to face Jessica. She stepped up to me, a smug smile on her face. She was between a girl with wavy black hair, and another tall girl with brown curly hair.

"So, you're Emma." Jessica sighed, crossing her arms and popping out her hip slightly.

"Um, yes. Emma Moore. I'm guessing you're Jessica Jung, right?" I stammered.

Jessica nodded. "That's me." she nodded to the shorter girl. "That's Tiffany. And that's Sooyoung." She pointed to the taller girl.

"Hi." I smiled at both of them.

Tiffany kept her rude look, but Sooyoung smiled. "Hey, Emma. I love your eye color." Sooyoung gushed.

"Shut it." Jessica snapped. Sooyoung's face fell and she looked down. Jessica looked at me. "I just want you to know that just because you're the new girl doesn't make you anything special. I'm still top girl around here."

I suddenly got a sense of confidence. "If you're top girl and I'm nothing, why did you need to waste your time to come over here and tell me that, then?" I cocked my head slightly.

"Ohhhh!" Seungri and Daesung exclaimed behind me. They high-fived while Jessica's face got red.

She took another step closer. "Listen, American. Just because everyone's interested in you doesn't mean it'll last. In a week you'll be nothing in this school. And Siwon? Yeah, back off. He's mine."

"If he was yours wouldn't you have him right now?" I questioned, innocently twirling a piece of my hair.

Sooyoung giggled and covered . Jessica scowled even more. "Act this way now, American. Keep it up, and you'll regret it big time. Pretty soon you'll be packing your bags and getting the first flight back to Florida or wherever it is you came from."

"Hey, back off, Jessica. She did nothing to you." CL said sternly.

"Oh, shut it, C-. Why don't you go do what you do best and bang each of your Big Bang members. There's three right there."

CL glared. "You started that rumor. I dated Taeyang, Seungri, and Top! So what? It wasn't at the same time, and I sure as hell didn't bang all three of them!"

Jessica laughed. "Whatever. Just watch it, Emma." she gave me one last look, and the three girls left. They walked towards Siwon.

"Wow." I muttered. I turned to CL. "What was that all about?"

CL shook her head. "She's a , that's all. A prissy stuck up . And I'm just gonna tell you now, I didn't have with three of Big Bang."

"She just had with Taeyang." Bom nodded.

"Bom!" CL growled, hitting her in the arm. "Aish!"

I was just about to question her, but Siwon was distracting me. Jessica had reached out to touch his arm as they were talking, and Siwon glared at her, shook his head, said something, and turned away. In my direction.

"Just what she needs." TOP sighed.

"Hey, Emma." Siwon smiled when he got to me, Shindong, bed-head, and a small Asian with black hair following.

"Hey Siwon." I replied back kindly.

"These are my friends." Siwon nodded to his group. "You know the big mouth Shindong. But this is Kyuhyun." He nodded to the bed-head. "And that's Sungmin." he nodded to he black haired guy.

"Hey guys." I wiggled my fingers, them looked at Kyuhyun. "You were to one that kicked the soccer ball at me."

"Hey, it got your attention." Kyuhyun shrugged innocently.

"True." I smiled at him. I looked around, and saw my brother, Minho, Taemin, and a guy with brown hair. "Hey, looks like all the Choi brothers are in here."

Siwon looked behind him at Minho. "Yep, we are. Hey Minho." He waved at the youngest Choi. Minho waved back, and Mason waved at me. "So we're about to team up for wiffle ball. Wanna join our team?" Siwon asked.

"She's already on ours." TOP said suddenly.

"Oh." Siwon nodded. He winked at me. "Maybe another time."

"Sure." I called after him as he walked away. I turned around to face the YG people. "Wiffle ball? Seriously?"

TOP nodded. "Yep. And we usually . Every point we lose by we have to do five push ups. So we do have pretty good arm strength."

"Hey, I love wiffle ball." I smiled and clapped my hands. "Let's play!"

------

"Alright, Emma! Hit it out there!" Seungri clapped and cheered as I got up to bat in the gym. Siwon was pitching, and he winked at me. I blushed and got in batting position. I was left-handed, which surprised some people.

"Hit it hard, Emma!" Daesung cheered.

"Hit Jessica in the face." CL muttered, snickering.

I looked out at the people spread out in the "field". Jessica was in what should be center field, not paying attention at all. She was looking at her finger nails and talking to Sooyoung.

Siwon pitched it, and I missed.

"Come on, Emma!" TOP called from second base. He had hit a double.

Jessica looked over at me and rolled her eyes. That for some reason made me angry.

Siwon pitched it again, and I swung. Believe me, I never knew I could swing a wiffle ball bat so hard.

The ball flew after I hit it, and I ran to first.

I watched the ball as I ran to second, and it hit Jessica in the head. She immediately stopped what she was doing and clutched her forehead.

"Go Emma!" Seungri cheered as TOP ran into home.

"Oh my gawd! My head!" Jessica screeched.

Mason ran over, picked up the ball, and threw it to Siwon as I rounded third.

Siwon caught it and ran at me as I ran to home.

"No!" I squealed, laughing as Siwon headed my way, smirking as well.

"Teacher! My head! Owww!" I heard Jessica wail.

"No!" I laughed as Siwon caught me. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up from behind.

"Aggressive defense!!" TOP shouted as Siwon and I laughed. "No play at the plate! Emma is safe!"

Siwon set me down, and I laughed.

TOP walked over to Siwon and pushed him off me. "Get off her, Siwon!" He growled.

I gulped and looked at TOP, who looked extremely angry.

The teacher walked over with Jessica clutching her forehead. Siwon pushed TOP off him. "No, you back off! All I'm doing is playing the game!"

"Both of you stop!" The teacher shouted angrily. "Choi Seunghyun, this is typical of you, but Siwon, I am very shocked of you. This isn't like your personality."

"It's because of her." Jessica glared, pointing at me.

"I didn't do anything." I squeaked. I've never gotten in trouble before.

"I don't want to hear it. Emma, this school is expecting high things from you. Now all three of you go to the principal. Now."

"What? Teacher, I'm sorry. We didn't do anything. Seunghyun and I are brothers, we are bound to rough-house every now and then. Right Seunghyun?" Siwon tried putting his hand on TOP's shoulder.

TOP shook him off. "Get the hell off me."

"Language! Office, now! All three of you!" The teacher pointed to the door.

"Whatever." TOP shrugged. He turned to the door.

I gasped, and followed TOP, my head down and my arms crossed. Siwon followed me.