The Turfs

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"Emma!" I heard someone call my name as I entered the cafeteria. I was (of course) alone, and I was panicking about where to sit. I didn't really have any definite friends.

I looked to where i was being called, and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Mason, who was standing with a skinny Asian with shaggy light brown hair, and another that... wait. Was the other one the guy that saved me earlier from the soccer ball?

I walked over to them, smiling. "Hey, Mason! How's class so far?"

"Fine." Mason nodded. "This is Taemin." He pointed to the skinny brunette, who was looking at me shyly. "And this is Minho. He was the guy that saved your head earlier." He pointed to the tall brunette next to him.

"Hey, guys." I smiled, looking at Taemin for a little bit longer  than I did Minho. For a guy Taemin was really... pretty.

"Sorry about the soccer ball earlier." Minho said, so I looked at him. His eyes were gorgeous. "My friend Kyuhyun kicked it... he actually bet he could get your attention by doing that." Minho chuckled softly.

"Well it definitely did that." I snorted, covering my mouth as I giggled.

I heard someone sigh behind me. "Do I have to help you with everything?"

I turned around to see TOP facing me, his arms crossed. "What?" I asked. "I'm talking to my brother and his friends. Wait, isn't Minho your brother?"

TOP nodded. "They're underclassmen. Come on. Follow me." He reached out and lightly grabbed my arm.

I looked back at Mason, Minho, and Taemin. I shrugged. "See you later."

I followed TOP(well, I was more or less being dragged by TOP), to a table which was filled with a group of guys and girls. Two of the four girls I recognized were CL and Minzy, the other two being a small brunette and a skinny violet-red haired girl. There were four guys, one being Seungri. The others were a shorter but guy with a black mowhawk, a blonde with small eyes, and another shorter guy with a shaved head and really long bangs, which the ends were dyed pink.

"Emma!" Seungri smiled widely, waving as we got to the table.

"Of course. Maknae already has you in his sights." TOP grumbled. He let go of me and pointed to a spot between the blonde guy and CL. "Sit there."

I did what he said. CL smiled. "Hey, Emma. How are your classes so far?"

"Good." I nodded. "Easy, actually."

"That's good." CL smiled. She nodded to the two girls I didn't know. "The red-head is Park Bom. The Brunette is Sandara Park. They're both seniors."

"Hi." Sandara waved cutely. "It's nice to meet you, Emma."

"It's nice to meet you too. Both of you." I nodded to Bom as well. "The more people I know, the better."

"Who have you met so far?" Seungri asked, leaning forward on the table to look at me.

"Uh, Siwon, TOP, you, CL, Minzy, Bom, Sandara, Taemin, Minho, Shindong, and Donghae. That's about it, though."

"Well let me be the first to introduce myself." The guy with the freaky bangs smiled. "The name's Kwon Jiyong. Otherwise known as G-Dragon."

"I'm Dong Youngbae. They call me Sol or Taeyang." The mowhawk guy smiled shyly.

"And I am Kang Daesung." The blond next to me smiled. His smile was really beautiful.

"Its nice to meet you all." I smiled shyly. "I'm Emma."

"Emma Moore. Oh we know." G-Dragon smirked. "Trust me, we know."

"What's that supposed t mean?" I asked, confused.

Seungri smiled. "Everyone knew about you two days before you came. There was so much hype about you. And, you exceeded our expectations." Seungri winked at me.

"Yah, stop being such a pabo." TOP glared, looking at Seungri.

"Pabo?" I asked, looking around.

"Idiot in Korean." TOP sighed. He flipped his hair out of his eyes.

"We never really get foreign people." G-Dragon explained. "I mean, we get the Chinese or Japanese student, but we never really get the American. Especially a non-Asian American."

"Oh." I nodded. "Well, I guess I'm happy people like me."

"Not everyone does." Bom sighed.

"What?" I asked, hurt a little. Did she not like me?  I just met her.

Bom opened to say something, but her eyes looked up behind me and she bit her lip.

"Hello, Emma." I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. That voice....

"Um, hi..." I turned around to see who was talking to me, but he sat in between CL and I. "Oh. Hi, Siwon." I smiled shyly and my face grew hot.

Siwon took his hand off my shoulder and rested his arms on the table. "So how is your day so far? I must say, I'm kind of disappointed you haven't needed any help."

"Why is that?"

"Because that means I haven't gotten to talk to you or walk with you in the halls." Siwon smiled kindly.

I heard TOP scoff. "Yah, Siwon, this is YG territory. Go over to your SM preps and leave us the hell alone. We're helping Emma." TOP growled.

"There are no territories, Seunghyun." Siwon sighed. "SIHS is a completely clique-free school. We are all equal."

"Clique free my ...." TOP shook his head.

"They have helped me a lot." I nodded to Siwon. "Top showed me to their table. Seungri has walked me to my classes. I'm doing fine."

Siwon smiled and put his hand on my knee. I almost jumped from the touch, I ws so surprised. I heard TOP scoff again.

"Well, it's great to hear you're doing well, Emma. If you need anything, I'm always here. And, if you ever want to, there's always a spot at my lunch table for you."

"Oh, please. Like she wants to sit with your Super Junior tools after Shindong called out to her this morning." TOP sneered.

Siwon ignored him. "Well, I'm going to go sit over at my friend's table. I'll see you later." Siwon squeezed my knee and left.

My face got red and I looked down at my lap. Siwon was so cute....

G-Dragon, Seungri, and Daesung bursted into laughter. "Omo! That was pathetic!" G-Dragon laughed, slapping his knee.

"Doesn't he do that with all the new students?" I asked quietly.

"Nope. Just you." Daesung smiled.

"Looks like someone has a crush." Taeyang sang.

"Yah! I do not!" TOP snapped.

"Not you!" Taeyang shook his head. "Siwon does."

I shook my head, deciding to change subjects. "What did you mean by territories?" I asked TOP.

"I got this." G-Dragon nodded. He definitely seemed like a leader-type. "You see, here at SIHS, we have two main groups, SM and YG. We also have little ones called Cube, Open World, and JYP. The people you see at this table, we are YG. The others over there,' He pointed to the other side of the cafeteria. "They're SM. We don't like each other. Now, in the turfs, you got smaller groups. Me, Top, Sol, VI, and D-Lite are known as Big Bang. CL, Minzy, Dara, and Bom are 2NE1. Over at SM, you got Siwon's group, Super Junior. Now, some of his friends have graduated, so right now it's currently Siwon, Shindong, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun. Two of our Chinese students, Henry and Zhou Mi, hang out with them, too. The group of five guys in the table next to theirs is SHINee. They consist of Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Taemin, and there's your brother over there with them, too. Girl-wise, you got f(x), which is Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal. They're at the table with SHINee. The big group of girls at the table next to Super Junior's is Girl's Generatation. They consist of Taeyeon, Jessica, TIffany, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun. Yeah... they hate you."

"Hate me?" I asked, looking over at the girls. "Why? They're so skinny and... perfect."

"Because they're used to being the best things here." Bom explained. "Now, it's you."

"The Ice Princess really doesn't like you now. You're stealing her king." Taeyang noted.

"Ice Princess?" I was so lost....

"Jessica. She and Siwon dated two years ago. They broke up six months ago. Now she thinks you are taking Siwon." TOP sighed.

"I'm not taking anyone!" I exclaimed, throwing up my hands. "Seriously! I just got here!"

"We know." Minzy giggled. "She's just psychotic."

"Anyway!" G-Dragon interrupted. "SM is full of a bunch of preps and wannabes. We got the real talent."  He winked.

"Talent?" What kind?

"Listen," G-Dragon cleared his throat. "My name is G G G G baby baby. GD is neat in the flesh top to bottom so freshly dressed." G-Dragon rapped, and then pointed to Taeyang.

Taeyang smirked. "I'll be there...spring, summer, fall winter's cold I'll be there... be there to protect you my baby... I'll be there... all here for you is where I wannna be. I'll be there." Taeyang finished singing, and pointed at Seungri.

Seungri took a deep breath and smirked at me. "Ije sijagiya hanaga doel siganiya, nae baldeunge neoui bari nae mom soge, neoui pari, gachi chumeul chugo gachi bureul pijyo, we're so hottest in the world like d d d d d this yo." He stopped singing and nudged Daesung.

Daesung smiled. "Areumda unde, deo keuge ureo do dwae Yeah. Naega neol ana jul geoya ah ah. Jigeumi sungan nara olla ttwi eo boneun geoya. Wa dadadadada."

I giggled at his little "wadadadada" part, and CL cleared . "Ready or not, here I come. We don’t care eh eh eh. Geu nuga apeitgeon. Mangseorijimalgo jebal eoseo pihae. And I’m CL, the one and only baddest female."

Her rapping took me by surprise. It was so awesome.

Minzy started next. "12 o'clock on the dot, Steppin up in the spot. Check my hair, Blow a kiss for all the hearts They gon' drop. I am the flyest of them all. Fasho, deny this oh no. By the time, don’t hold it back and let it fly."

Dara smiled. "I just wanna kiss. I never wanna miss. Deo jja rit ha ge one more time. Nae sub eul ka jyeo ka."

Bom was next. "Can’t nobody hold us down. Nothing’s gonna take us down. And you think you can stop it. But we just can’t stop it tonight. Can’t nobody hold us down."

"Top, it's your turn! Digital Bounce!" CL clapped, smiling widely.

TOP sighed, rolled his eyes, and suddenly he snapped into action. "Let me tell ya.Ije neodo mae-il mae-il. Gyeongheom hage dwel shinsegyeo. Naneun cheomdan hwandwen doshi wihe juyeok. Jeolmeuniyege ggaedalmeun juneun juyeon."

"Into the fire." G-Dragon added quickly.

TOP immediately continued. "Hey honey - Imi imi yeoseongdeulri shigi. Shingyeong seuji anhado dwe jeulkige dwel teni. Naneun mae-il nae ireumeul. Galkameokneun saengjwideureul sanyanghaneun dwetgolmoke nalssaeng goyangi." He finished, going back to his whatever attitude, and everyone cheered.

I was speechless. That. Was. AMAZING!!!!

"Wh.... whoah. Wow. That was just... You guys are pretty awesome. You all sing or rap?" I gawked.

G-Dragon nodded. "We sure do. TOP's rap was actually the one he did with his brother for Digital Bounce. We wrote the rest of our lyrics. So the parts you just heard, we came up with them."

"What do you do with the songs?" I asked excitedly.

"Every three weeks we have this secret SIHS talent-battle. We get together at some private club or something, and we compete against each other. We sing, rap, or dance even. You should come. It's fun." Seungri smiled.

"I'll definitely be there." I smiled. "When is it?"

"This friday. Go to it." TOP nodded. "I can take you."

"Ooh, looks like more than one Choi has fallen for the new girl." Daesung winked at TOP. My face grew red.

TOP rolled his eyes. "I mean if she has no other way of getting there. If she does, then she can meet us there."

"Sounds fun." I nodded at TOP, smiling.

For the first time, I saw TOP's smile. It was a small smirk, but still, it was something.

And it made my stomach flip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here's the new chapter :) I didn't spell check becaue of the Korean in it, so spell check would have taken forever!

Here are links to the songs YG either rapped or sung:

G-Dragon: (Leaders and Gara Gara Go):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZPnGWMtBA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF31EVarByU&feature=fvst

Taeyang: (I'll be There): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBwdFsDUisQ

Seungri: (Strong Baby): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW6TqJfbTfI&feature=fvwrel

Daesung: (Wings): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY3_tBJqMKU

CL: (The Leaders): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZPnGWMtBA

Minzy: (I am The Best Japanese Version): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuZvSi7LlYE

Dara: (Kiss): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqiMCp9zrI&ob=av2e

Bom: (Can't Nobody English): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQEabAesufg

TOP: (Digital Bounce): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-acGGLj6AU

Comment what you think of the story so far please! Any guesses into the future yet?