The Dance

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"How do you want your hair?" CL asked me as I sat down at my vanity.  I was the last one to get my hair done. We had already crimped CL's, put Dara's in a half-up half-down straight hairstyle, slightly curled the end of Bom's hair, and made Minzy's straight, since there isn't much to do her short locks.

 
"Uh, just curl it. Leave it all down."
 
Bom and Dara started on my hair as Minzy and CL popped the lid off some BB Cream. "I think we'll do your makeup with a blue and yellow eyeshadow, and navy blue liner and black mascara with yellow glitter." Minzy said as she and CL rubbed BB Cream into my skin.
 
I nodded. "Whatever you guys think."
 
They kept working on me, and my phone rang. It was a text from Daesung.
 
Hey, Emma! So excited for tonight! We are about to P-A-R-T-Y!! XD see u in a bit! :)
 
I smiled. He was definitely going to be a good date.
 
About an hour later, they were done, and I looked in the mirror. I LOVED how i looked.
 
"You guys are amazing!" I exclaimed, touching my hair.
 
"Let's put on our dresses. We need to get to TOP's." CL said.
We all changed into our dresses and slid on our shoes. We checked each other in the mirror, and walked downstairs to the kitchen, where the boutineers  for the guys were. My mom was helping Mason with his tie. He was tagging along with SHINee.
 
Alexa saw us first. She looked up from her coloring book. "You girls look like angels!" she exclaimed.
 
My mom looked over. She covered . "You all look so beautiful."
 
"Thanks, Mrs. Moore." CL smiled.
 
"We need to get to Top's." I said, grabbing Daesung's bootenier. 
 
"I'm right behind you guys with the camera." Mom nodded, taking Ayden out of his high chair.
---- 
When we got to TOP's, cars were in the driveway. CL parked and we got out and walked over to the door. Minzy knocked on it, and TOP answered it. "Hey, come in." TOP nodded, leading us into the house. We all stepped in. 
 
The house was busy and bustling, with parents taking pictures, and guys fixing their ties. Super Junior and SHINee were also here.
 
"So you're place is like THE place to get pictures done?" I asked as TOP led us over to the stairs, where Big Bang was waiting. 
 
"You could say that." TOP shrugged.
 
Daesung imediately stood when he saw me. He had on a blue button up shirt, a yellow tie, yellow suspenders, and white dress pants with bright blue high top Nikes. I loved it.
 
"Daesung, you look epic!" I exclaimed, hugging him. 
 
Daesung laughed. "I tried. You look pretty great too. We could easily be the best looking dates out there tonight."
 
"Pretty great? She looks stunning." I heard a voice behind me.
 
Siwon out his arm around me. For some reason, on impulse, my back stiffened, but I turned around. He was dressed in a black button up shirt and black pants, black dress shoes, and a blue tie and blue belt. "You look beautiful, Emma." he smiled, leaning in to kiss me.
 
I casually turned my face so he could kiss my cheek. TOP didn't know I had kissed him before, and I didn't want him to find out.
 
"Just go back over to you group, Siwon." TOP sighed. He was wearing a tie that matched Bom's bright red-purple hair color, black shirt, black pants, and silver Nike high-tops. His hair was styled up.
 
"Okay, you're right.  Emma does have her date tonight." Siwon gave me one last smile and left to go over to Super junior.
 
"Emma!" Mrs. Choi greeted me, walking over and hugging me. "It's so great to see you!"
 
"Hi Mrs. Choi." I said, hugging back.
 
Mrs. Choi looked at all of us. "Well, why dont you all go ahead and exchange corsages?"
 
I turned to Daesung. He opened the plastic contained that held my wrist corsage. "Fake flowers, like you wanted." he smiled.
 
The corsage was pretty, with a glittery band and a bunch of Blue, green, and yellow flowers on it. Daesung slid it on my wrist, and I saw my mom take a picture of us.
I opened Daesung's flower, and easily pinned it to his shirt.
 
"That was easy." Daesung chuckled.
 
I shrugged. "I'm quite familiar with pinning these things on guys. At home we do the same thing."
 
"Umma... Why does she have to put it on me?" TOP whined to his mom as Bom frowned and struggled to put the flower on his shirt.
 
"Stop moving, pabo." Bom said through gritted teeth.
 
TOP yelped and jerked back. "Yah! You just stuck me with the pin!"
 
"Well, if you gained some muscle, it wouldn't have pierced  through your wimpy physique!" Bom glared, finally getting it pinned.
 
"Oh, those two are going to be fun..." Daesung muttered, his arm casually around my shoulders
 
 I laughed. "I bet they will be."
 
"Okay, let's get together for a picture. Let's have you guys line up on the stairs. We'll have Taeyang and Dara on the top two steps, Jiyong and Chaerin below them,  Seungri and Minzy below them, Daesung and Emma, and then Bom and Seunghyun." Mrs. Choi directed us. 
 
We got in line. Mrs. Choi smiled and held up a camera. "Okay, now boys, put your hand on your date's waist."
 
"Umma..." TOP whined.
 
"Shut up and do it." Bom snapped, grabbing TOP's hand and putting it on the side of her waist.
 
We smiled for the picture, and parents snapped away. We also took a picture by the fireplace, and a fun one where the guys gave the girls piggyback rides. Then it was individuals, and a guys photo and girls photo.
 
"Okay, kids, I think we're all good." Mrs. Choi nodded. "It's past eight anyway. Go out and have fun."
 
--------
 
The dance was in full swing when we walked into the gym. People were dancing or drinking punch at tables. The lonely, single girls were sitting on some chairs while a group of guys messed around on the other side of the gym.
 
The gym was decorated with fall colors, and it was really pretty with the lights dimmed.
 
I immediately turned to Daesung when a fast song came on. "Let's dance!" I smiled, grabbing his hand.
 
I led him to the dance floor, and the group followed us.
 
We all started dancing, while TOP just stood there and observed us. I was laughing when Daesung started doing the robot. He was so fun.
 
We danced in a group for about three songs, and then a slow one came on. Daesung held out his hand and smiled. "May I have this dance, my lady?"
 
"You may." I smiled, taking his hand. I put my arms around his neck, and he of his hands on my waist.
 
As we started moving to the beat, I looked around. Couples were dancing, and I caught a glimpse of Mason dancing with Sooyoung. As I looked around, I noticed Super Junior and SHINee were both on the sidelines, watching.
 
"I am not standing awkwardly while everyone else dances, Top. Now, man up and put you hands on my waist!" Bom glared at TOP as she reluctantly put her arms around his neck. 
 
Daesung was watching too, and TOP frowned at Bom as he put his hands on her waist. "Why don't you grab Siwon and dance with him instead? You always prefer him, anyway."
 
"Not good." I muttered, as I watched Bom's eyes slowly widen.
 
She gasped, let go of TOP, and stormed away, out of the gym.
 
"Oh no. Bom!" I called back, letting go of Daesung. I looked at him. "I will be right back."
 
2NE1 and I started out, and I looked back at TOP. "That was rude." I shook my head and we walked out of the gym.
 
"Bathroom." Minzy said, taking a left. 
 
We walked into the bathroom, and Bom was leaning against the sink, her arms crossed as tears ran down her face.
 
"Bom..." I said quietly.
 
"I know I made a mistake of kissig Siwon!" Bom cried. "I know I hurt him! He doesn't have to keep making me feel awful...."
 
CL grabbed her a tissue and handed it to her. "I know. He was rude. But you can't let him bring you down."
 
"What am I supposed to do?" Bom asked, sniffling. "Just keep dancing with him like nothing's wrong?"
 
"Of course not." I shook my head. "When you want to dance with a guy, take Daesung. I'll deal with Top."
 
"I don't want to steal your date from you..." Bom said, dabbing her eye makeup with the tissue.
 
"You aren't. I can still dance with him. It's fine." I assured.
 
"Now, stop your crying, girl! You are messing up your makeup!" Dara smiled.
 
Bom smiled weakly, and looked in the mirror. She fixed her makeup, and we walked back out.
 
In the gym, another slow song was playing. I nudged Bom. "Dance with Dae. He's okay with it."
 
I looked at Daesung when he and the guys walked over to us. "Is it okay if you dance with Bom this song? Clearly her date isn't working out."
 
"Of course." Daesung smiled, turning to Bom. "Come on, noona. You look nice tonight."
 
Everyone got back to their dates, and I reluctantly put my arms around TOP's neck. He looked at me, surprised. I rolled my eyes. "Bom and I switched dance partners because you are so rude. Now shut up and dance."
 
TOP chuckled and put his hands on my waist. "I like this better anyway."
 
"You're mean, you know that?" I asked, looking at TOP. "You made Bom cry. She's your date. You're supposed to treat her with respect."
 
"Well, it's kind of hard treating your ex-girlfriend nicely." TOP pointed out.
 
-------
 
The dance was really fun. We all kept dancing and being funny. I never stopped smiling. A couple of slow songs I would dance with Daesung, and then I would let Bom have him. Daesung was being so great about it.
 
Before I put my arms around TOP for the dance, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. Siwon smiled and held out his hand. "Can I cash in that dance offer?"
 
I looked back at TOP. He rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Whatever."
 
I smiled at Siwon. "Yes you can."
 
Siwon took my hand and led me to a different spot. "Good."
 
He stopped and turned to me. I put my arms around his neck, and he put his on my waist.
 
"So, why was Bom dancing with your date?" Siwon asked as we moved to the beat.
 
"Because Top is an idiot tonight." I sighed. "He made Bom cry."
 
"That wasn't nice of him. What's his problem?" 
 
"I don't know." I admitted. "He's been grumpy all night."
 
"Hmm." Siwon nodded. "Well, I haven't been having the best night either."
 
"Why not?" I asked.
 
"Because, I haven't gotten to do this." Siwon smiled and leaned in.
 
Right when we were about to kiss, I heard an angry "Hey!"
 
I leaned away, and I let go of Siwon.
 
"What do you think you're doing?!" TOP glared at Siwon.
 
Siwon shrugged, confused. "Im dancing? What do you think you're doing?"
 
TOP rolled his eyes. "I knew what you were trying to do.  Back off."
 
"Back off what? Emma? She isn't your date." Siwon pointed out. "I can do what I want, as long as its okay with Daesung."
 
"No you can't. She's supposed to be dancing with me." TOP glared.
People had stopped dancing and were watching this now.
 
Siwon took a step forward. "Why would she want to dance with you? You don't know how to treat your dates."
 
"I would have treated her perfectly if she was my date." Seunghyun said through gritted teeth.
 
Siwon chuckled in disbelief. "Seunghyun, we all know you can't keep a girl."
 
Some people gasped, and the fire burned in TOP's eyes. I looked at Siwon. "Siwon, just back off." I warned.
 
TOP stepped forward. "I can keep a girl."
 
Siwon chuckled. "Oh, that's right. They just decide that I'm the better brother to date. Just like Emma will."
 
Everyone was watching by now.
"That's it!" TOP shouted.
 
He threw the first punch.