Should I Be Happy or FREAKING OUT?!?!

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"Come on CL!" I muttered as I paced the kitchen. "Pick up your phone!" I was panicking because I kissed Minho, I went out with Siwon last night, and I was pretty sure TOP liked me a lot.

"Hello?" CL answered.

"I need you to come over. I'm panicking. I'm freaking out. I can't breathe." I said quickly.

"What happened?" CL asked.

"I'll tell you when you get here. Please hurry."

"I have Daesung with me. Can he come with?"

"Yeah, sure. Just hurry!" I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. I walked over to the living room and looked out the window. Minho and Mason were still playing basketball

"What did I get myself into?" I groaned, covering my face. This is so messed up.

About ten minutes passed, and the doorbell rang. I ran to he door, opened it, and pulled CL and Daesung in. "I'm freaking out!" I exclaimed after I shut the door.

"Why? What's going on?" CL asked.

"Was that Top's little brother playing basketball with your brother?" Daesung asked, pointing outside.

I nodded. "Uh, yeah. We have a problem." I looked at CL. "Your little idea of getting to know them better, yeah, didn't work!"

"Whatd you do?" CL asked.

"Uh, I kissed him!!" I practically screamed.

"You kissed Siwon?!" CL screeched.

I shook my head. "No! Not him!"

"Top? Oh my God you kissed Top, didn't you?!" CL guessed.

I shook my head and pointed outside. "Him! I kissed him!"

"Minho?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Yeah I did."

"When?"

"About... thirty minutes ago?"

"Why?!?" CL was absolutely shocked.

"We were playing basketball and... he tackled me. and then he was on top of me and he leaned in, I leaned in, and BAM. It happened."

"I didn't mean kiss them when I said hang out with them! I meant, well, hang out with them! AS FRIENDS." CL sighed.

"Okay, okay, hold on!" Daesung said loudly, putting up his hands when I was about to speak. CL and I looked at him. Daesung looked at me. "What is going on?"

CL sighed. "Ever since Emma came here, the Chois have been all over her. She doesn't know what to do, because she likes all three of them. I told her to get to know them all, then make her decision by the dance."

"You do realize the dance is in a month and a half, right? I say that isn't enough time to decide." Daesung pointed out.

I groaned. "I know! What do you think I should do?"

"Well, me having Top-ah as one of my best friends, I know when he's happy. And he seems to always be a little more cheery when he finds out you are going somewhere with us. So I want Top to be happy. He won't be happy if you are with either one of his brothers."

"But, you guys don't understand how I feel. All you think is 'go with Top', but it's harder than that. Besides what he has done, Siwon seems like a really nice and genuine guy. He always makes sure that I'm okay. He makes sure nothing is bothering me. There's something about him I'm stuck on. And Minho... he's just really sweet. And that kiss... there was something there. With Top... yeah he's really, just, wow, but there's something about him I'm not sure about. Like, he seems kind of dark at times. And I feel like if I make one mistake he gets mad over it, so I try not to do anything wrong, but I always do because Siwon is around the corner. And now I have Minho in my life, and I know his past with Seohyun isn't good, so I don't want to hurt him. And Siwon will never give up! Maybe I should just hide away and not do anything!"

"You can't do that. Just have fun, Emma. It's not like Minho is going to tell everyone you guys kissed. He's quiet. I'll be surprised if her even tells Taemin. Just keep doing what you're doing. Things will decide for itself, and I bet you you'll have a date to the dance in time." CL told me.

I sighed. "I hope you're right, because I'm way too confused right now."