Ambushed By The Chois

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

 Tuesday morning, I was at my locker, grabbing my books. As far as I knew, Minho didn't tell anyone about our kiss Sunday.

"Hey, Emma." I heard a voice (not Siwon's) say behind me. I turned around to see Minho smiling shyly, his hands on the strap of his messenger bag.

"Oh! Hey Minho." I said back. I shut my locker.

"How are you?"

Confused, tired, anxious, paranoid. "I'm alright." I nodded. "You?"

"I'm pretty good." Minho chuckled. "I'm really good, actually."

I giggled. "Well, good."

"I was actually going to ask you something." Minho cleared his throat and ran his hand through his hair. "What are you--"

"Emma! Emma!" I heard someone else call my name excitedly. TOP was running over to me, excited.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked. Minho had his attention on TOP too.

"Yesterday, me and the guys got a call from YG to come to the office. Yang Hyun Seuk wanted to talk to us. Apparently Seven sent in a video of our last performance at the Idol-Off, and Yang Hyun Suk liked it! Emma, he wants us to train under YG!!" TOP exclaimed. He was as excited.

"That's great! Hyung!" Minho smile.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed, hugging TOP. "That's so awesome!" 

TOP actually hugged me back, and I felt something surge through my veins. "I'm so happy! It's really happening, Emma!"

"What's really happening?" someone asked. I turned around in TOP's arms and saw Siwon next to Minho, genuinely interested.

TOP slowly let go of me, but I didn't move away. "Dong Wook sent in a video of Big Bang performing to YG. He liked it, and we're training under them now." TOP said without much enthusiasm.

Siwon smiled brightly. "Seunghyun! That's so great! Congratulations!"

"Thanks." Seunghyun nodded.  I took a step away from them, and looked at the three brothers. This was now weird.

The warning bell rang, and Minho shrugged. "I'll just ask you later, Emma. See you." he gave me a small wave and left.

One down, two to go.

TOP finally cleared his throat. "I'll... See you in Bio." he turned and left.

And then there was one.

Siwon smiled and put his hand on my back. "I'll walk you to class."

  "Okay." I nodded. We started off to my first hour.

"So are you excited for tonight?" Siwon asked, nudging me playfully. Tonight was my first home volleyball game.

I nodded. "Yeah, I think I am. It should be fun."

"I'll be there to watch." Siwon smiled. "You'll surely dominate."

I laughed. "Oh yeah!"

------------ At lunch, I sat at my usual spot, between CL and Daesung, across from TOP. Big Bang was talking about their new contract with YG.

"You know what this weeks Idol-Off theme is?" G-Dragon asked us. We all shook our heads "It's love. We don't have a love song."

"We have a song called Love Song." Seungri pointed out.

"We don't have a love song either..." CL sighed. "Looks like this week is a loss."

"Not necessarily." TOP shook his head. "It's just love, right? So we could sing about, like, heartbreak. Seungri is right. We should do Love Song. Jiyong, you and I could do Jibe Kajima or Baby Goodnight. CL... You could do Lonely, It Hurts, or Hate You. We know SHINee will do something cute. Super junior probably will, too. So... Let's be different."

"Aren't we always different?" Taeyang asked. "Maybe we should try to go with the flow for once."

"We do have a love song! My Heaven!" Daesung suddenly remembered.

"Oh, that song sounds like it would be pretty!" I exclaimed. "Do that one!"

TOP thought for a moment. "Alright. We could do that." He looked at 2NE1. "You guys could split up this week. CL and Minzy, you guys could do Please Don't Go. Dara, you can do Kiss. Bom.... you can sing..." TOP's voice drifted.

"You and I." Bom nodded and spoke quietly. "Good idea."

I looked at CL for an answer. She gave me the signal she'd tell me later.

Minzy looked at me. "Emma, are you excited for the game tonight?" Minzy played volleyball, and was kind of good.

"Now that we actually go new uniforms, Yeah." I replied. We had convinced the coaches to get us silver spandex shorts and navy blue razorback tanks uniforms. Now, we actually looked like a volleyball team. We all wore similar silver and navy blue bows in our hair, too.

"Are you going?" I asked TOP.

TOP looked at G-Dragon. "I think we all are, aren't we Ji?"

Jiyong nodded. "We will. We just have training at eight but your game is at five so we'll have enough time."

--------------------

"Okay, let's get into hitting lines!" Our coach ordered us. We were warming up for the game, and people were filling in the bleachers. I kept looking to see if Mason had arrived with the kids, or if TOP arrived with Big Bang and the rest of 2NE1, but I saw no one.

"They'll be here." Minzy told me when we stepped forward in line. "Believe me, once Seungri finds out we wear this tight of a uniform, he'll be here every meet."

I laughed. "Oh, God. We're about to make some male hormones go crazy."

It was my turn to hit. The coach set the ball up perfectly. I did my approach, jumped, and SLAM! hit the ball into the far back corner.

"Great spike, Em!" Minzy cheered as I walked to the back of the line.

I looked around again, and finally spotted Mason with some of the football players. He was still in his practice clothes, but he had Ayden in his arms. I looked to Mason's left for Alexa, and saw her sitting on Siwon's lap, which surprised me. Mason noticed me looking, and he and Siwon pointed me out to the kids. Ayden saw me and smiled, and Alexa waved excitedly, saying, "Hi, Emmy!"

I waved back, then got back into volleyball mode. This was where I could let my frustrations out, and I had a lot because of my parents.

When we were doing dives, I saw Minho and SHINee walk into the gym. Minho and Taemin saw me and waved. I smiled back. But where was TOP?

I dove for a dig, and popped it up perfectly for Minzy, who set it up for Amber. She spiked it over the net.

We got a five minute drink break after about ten minutes of diving. I was next to Minzy and Sooyoung (who I actually got along with), when I finally saw TOP. He was actually coming towards me. I waved. "Hey."

He smirked. "Really? These are the kinds of uniforms you wanted?"

I nodded. "It's what we wear in America and every other country that plays volleyball. Come on now, you know you like it." I winked jokingly.

"Don't lie, oppa!" Minzy added. "I saw you checking out Emma when you walked in."

TOP's face turned red. "Aish, Minzy." He shook his head then looked at me. He patted me on the shoulder. "Good luck. I'll be cheering for you."

"Thanks." I smiled as I watched him walk back to his seat with the rest of Big Bang. He never really touched anyone that much, I had realized, unless it was me.

"Emma." Another voice caught my attention. Siwon and Alexa were walking over to me now. Siwon handed me a purple Gatorade. "Mason told me to give this to you."

"Thanks." I nodded.

Siwon smiled and wiggled Alexa's hand, which he was holding. "And your sister wanted to tell you good luck."

I looked at Alexa. She smiled brightly. "Good luck, Emmy!"

"Thanks, Lex." I smiled. She was so adorable.

"Do you want some luck from me?" Siwon smirked, flirting.

I raised one eyebrow. "Do you think I need it?"

Siwon laughed and shrugged. "You never know." He let go of Alexa's hand long enough to step forward and put his hands on my arms.

I laughed. "What, are you transferring your athletic abilities to me?"

Siwon smiled. "I wasn't done." Slowly, he leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Good luck." He smiled at me after the kiss. He slowly ran his hands down my arm, and I lightly grabbed his hand before he let go.

"Th-thanks."  I said shyly, blushing. Oh my gosh, did that really just happen??

Siwon smiled, took Alexa's hand, and they walked back to their seats by Mason. Mason gave me a sly smirk and gave me a double-thumbs up.

I took a deep breath and bit me lip. Minzy got my attention back. "You are so lucky Top went to go get popcorn when he saw Siwon walking towards you. You are also double lucky because Minho saw TOP and asked if he could by him some, too, so Minho went with Top."

"I-I can't believe he did that. I-" the smile on my face wouldn't go away.

"You liked it." Minzy giggled. "But, hey, I would act the same way if I had the Choi Brothers after me."

------------------------

We ended up winning the game pretty easily. The other team couldn't return any of my spikes.

When we were celebrating after the win, on the court, I was once again approached by all three Chois.

"Told you you would win." TOP smirked, since he was the first to come up to me.

"I guess I'll never second guess what you tell me ever again, Mr. T-O-P." I smiled back.

"Emma, that was amazing!" was what Minho said next, SHINee behind him.

"Thanks. What was it you wanted to ask me?"

Before Minho could answer, my legs got attacked by Alexa hugging them. "Emmy, you looked so pretty out there! Mama and Daddy would have been so happy to see you!"

I put my hand on her back. "Thanks Lex."

Siwon smiled. "You did do really well. I guess my good luck charm worked, huh?" He winked.

TOP ignored him and spoke. "I need to ask you something."

Siwon nodded. "I do, too."

Minho groaned. "Hyungs, I have been wanting to ask her something all day."

"Okay... Go ahead." I said slowly, wondering what they all had to ask me. I was kind of overwhelmed by all the people around me. SHINee with Minho, Super Junior with Siwon, Daesung and Taeyang with TOP, and Mason, Alexa, and Ayden. I was like, crowded.

All three spoke at once on accident. "Will you go to this Saturday's Idol-Off with me?"

Immediately, TOP frowned and looked at them before I could answer. "She's going with me. I took her last time, I'll take her this time."

Siwon shook his head. "Since you took her last time, it's my turn."

Minho frowned at both of them. "Siwon-hyung, you got to be with her on Saturday. I should take her."

The brothers started bickering, which caused the band members to argue. I groaned and rubbed my temples. Just shut up....

The fighting got louder, and I put up my hands. "Everyone Stop!"

They all silenced and looked at me. I put my hands down. "Shouldn't I have a choice? God, I'm not some prize you guys can win! All you do it fight fight fight, and I'm tired of it! You guys are getting Minho into now, too! I'm tired of it!  So I think I'm just going to--"

"She's going with me, right, Emma? Me and Mason." Kyuhyun suddenly spoke up.

Everyone stopped and turned to look at him. I looked at Mason, too. Mason shrugged.

"Uh... oh yeah. I forgot about that. I am going with you two, thanks for reminding me, Kyuhyun." I played along. Then, looked at the brothers. "I'll cheer you all on, okay, just... stop fighting."

"That's never gonna happen." TOP scoffed. "I'll save you a seat in our VIP section anyway, okay?"

I shrugged. "That's fine. I can still hang out with all of you. I'm not entitled to stick with one person."