Annoyed

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

The next day at school, I coincidentally got there at the same time as the Chois. Siwon had parked next to me, and immediately put his arms around me as soon as he saw me. "Good morning, beautiful." He smiled, leaning down to kiss me.

I stood on my toes and pecked him quickly. I could see TOP getting out of the passenger side out of the corner of my eye. He had his eyes on us, but I didn't care. He had been trying to call me all night, but I never picked up. He couldn't ruin this for me.
 
"How's you morning been?" Siwon asked as he put one arm around my shoulders. We started walking towards the school entrance.
 
"A lot better now that I'm with you." I flirted, reaching up to his hand hanging off my shoulder. I laced our fingers together.
 
I could tell Siwon was pleased. "That was going to be my answer."
 
Inside the school, I immediately got stares. Siwon smiled and said hi to a few of his friends, and it seemed to be that people parted their way to let us through.
 
And I liked it.
 
I felt like... Like we were untouchable. Like we were some kind of power-couple, and we weren't even dating. Well, we did go out on a date, but we weren't boyfriend-girlfriend yet. At least, it hasn't been officially established, yet.
 
We got to my locker, and we parted only about three inches away from each other. Siwon leaned against the locker next to mine as I unlocked my own.
 
I took my backpack off my shoulder, and ped it. At the bottom of my bag, my phone kept lighting up with texts from TOP. I groaned and took out my phone. "Just shut up!" I exclaimed, shutting it off.
 
"What's wrong?" Siwon asked.
 
"My phone just keeps going off. I'm fine." I shrugged, thinking about the text I had just looked at before I shut off my phone:
 
U can't ignore me forever...
 
That was true. But I could ignore him right now.
 
-----
 
"What happened after that?" CL asked excitedly, leaning forward on her desk. I had been telling  her and Minzy about my date with Siwon. We were in Bio Two.
 
"So then we left, and he walked me to my door." I smiled. "And then-"
 
I heard a stack of books clatter onto my shared lab table. I didn't even bother glancing behind my shoulder. I knew TOP was there.
 
I turned back to Minzy and CL. "Anyway, I-"
 
"Emma." TOP said quietly. He sat down in his stool.
 
I rolled my eyes. "I'm talking to Minzy and Chae about last night and I would appreciate it of you wouldn't interrupt me."
 
"You wouldn't let me talk to you last night either, Emma. Please." TOP said calmly.
 
I was about to respond, but the bell rang. 
 
The teacher walked in, and she put a few Latin bases on the board for us to copy down. I immediately went to work, ignoring TOP to my left. Why was he trying to ruin this for me?
 
I looked up for a second to make sure I had the next base right, and when I looked back down at my notebook, a piece of folded paper was on top of it.
 
I rolled my eyes and opened it. Whatever.
 
Inside was TOP's messy cursive script, reading:
 
You need to talk to me. This isn't a good idea.
 
I rolled my eyes again and quickly wrote back:
 
Well, apparently it was a good idea last Friday when you told me to date him! What the hell? You don't like me anymore, remember?
 
I pushed the note over to him and tried to listen to the lecture.
 
He passed it back.
 
I still care about you, Emma. More than you think. Please, don't be offended with what I'm about to tell you.
 
I was confused now, so all I wrote back was a simple: 
 
What?
 
As TOP wrote, I copied down the notes that were on the board so far.
 
Siwon isn't dating you because he likes you. Part of the reason is to get at me and the other reason.... I'm not sure if I should tell you.
 
I looked at the note, confused. Siwon did like me . He told me he liked me! What was the other reason now?
 
Well now you have to tell me. So spill.
 
TOP sighed when he read what I wrote. He glanced at me, then wrote quickly.
 
He has this thing where during his high school career, he wants to take at least one girl's ity each year... You're this year.
 
I scoffed when I read that. Really? He expected me to believe that? What a bunch of crap!!
 
Oh, just shut up! He would never do that to me! How do you know that, anyway? You're lying!
 
He's my brother, Emma. I live with him. I hear his conversations with Super Junior. I know what he's planning.
 
I was about to write back, but the bell rang. Was class really done? That was quick.
 
I put the note in between my notebook and some folders, and stood. I glared at TOP. "Youre ridiculous, you know that? You just don't want to see me happy."
 
"Emma, just listen to me. I'm serious. I know Siwon. He can be really nice, but he's still like every other guy. He doesn't think with his brain."
 
I started out, TOP right behind me. "Emma, I'm serious." TOP continued. "Trust me, okay?"
 
I spun around to face him. "Last time I trusted you not to hurt me. And you broke that trust. There are three Choi brothers I trust, and you aren't one of them." I said seriously, glaring.
 
With that, I didn't even care to look at TOP's expression. Instead, I spun on my heel and walked away.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Guys, I'm really sorry, okay? School is really busy right now, and I haven't been having the best of luck. Life is kind of hard for me right now, and now since my foot is better, its about to get busy with tennis again. Honestly, I'm feeling a little depressed, and disappointing you all makes me feel worse. I'm trying to write when I can, I just never have enough time to type and publish it on here. I'm sorry. Senior year is just really hard, especially when you're trying to become valedictorian.
 
But, at least I finally updated, right? What do you guys think? Is TOP telling the truth or is he just trying to get her away from Siwon?