Just Go With It?

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

 

 

The next day, during homeroom, our school decided to let us all be outside in the quad, since it was beautiful out. I was standing, leaning on my crutches, talking to CL and Bom.
 
"So has anyone asked you yet?" CL asked, smirking.
 
"To the dance? No." I shook my head. "I'm not really expecting to be asked. I'm the new kid."
 
"So?" Bom scoffed. "I can name three boys that would ask you right now!"
 
"Who?"
 
"Siwon, Minho, and Donghae."
 
Donghae? What? Why not TOP?
 
"You know, we've been thinking Top would ask her." CL told Bom.
 
"Really? He's a little quiet. If he knows he has competition, he'll back off." Bom looked at my disappointed face. "But, he's changed, Emma. Maybe he will ask."
 
CL and Bom both looked behind me.
 
I all the sudden felt someone poke my sides. "Hey, gorgeous." Siwon said behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt my skin heat up.
 
"Uh... Hey." I said back nervously, scanning the yard for TOP or Minho. TOP was no where to be found, and Minho was playing soccer, his back to us.
 
Bom gave me a knowing smirk, and CL cleared . "Well, I think the guys went inside with Top. So let's find them, Bom." 
 
They left, and I felt Siwon's breath on my neck. I shivered.
 
"Come with me." Siwon muttered.
 
"Uh, okay?" I agreed, confused.
 
Siwon let go of me, and I face him. He led me to behind the huge tree, secluded from everyone.
 
I smiled at Siwon and leaned back against the tree. "What's up?"
 
"You do look very beautiful today." Siwon smiled.
 
"Well, I had to do my hair different, thanks to you." I smirked, moving my curled hair to show him my neck.
 
Siwon looked and chuckled. "I am so sorry."
 
I smiled. "It's no problem. If people notice, I'll just say I burned myself with a curling iron."
 
Siwon chuckled, then looked at me a little shyly. "So... Yesterday.... Was that okay?"
 
Okay wasn't the right word. Fun, but not.... Right.
 
I shrugged anyway. "It was different. A good different. Just don't expect that happening all the time." I gave him a playful push.
 
Siwon laughed. "Well I know that! So you didn't mind it?"
 
"If I would have minded it, this cast would have cracked your skull." I pointed to my broken arm.
 
Siwon laughed again. "Well thank goodness that didn't happen!" he looked at me, and ran his hand down my arm. He lightly grabbed my hand when his hand got that low. 
My heart beat quickened when he leaned in. Again?
 
I tilted my chin up, and he kissed me softly. My mind was going crazy, like always.
 
We parted, and he chuckled. "You have no idea how much I like doing that."
 
"Well, I like you doing that." I smiled nervously, biting my bottom lip. 
 
Siwon smiled. "Good. So, I have been thinking."
 
"Thinking's good." I giggled.
 
Siwon nodded. "Yeah. And you know, we have that dance in a month and-"
 
My phone rang. "I'm so sorry." I frowned, digging it out of my blazer pocket. The caller ID said TOP.
 
"Hey. What's up?" I answered.
 
"Where are you? Didn't you go outside with Bom and CL? They're inside with me now."
 
"I'm still outside. Why?"
 
"I'm coming outside. Look for me."
 
"Uh, okay?" I replied, then hung up. I looked at Siwon. "I guess TOP wants to talk to me."
 
I readjusted my crutches. 
 
I walked out from behind the tree, and Siwon called after me. "Okay. I'll just ask you later."
 
"Sounds good." I nodded.
 
I walked around, looking for any signs of TOP. I quickly applied some fresh strawberry lipgloss just in case Siwon had taken what was on my lips before.
 
"Emma!" I heard TOP's voice suddenly. 
 
I turned around, and saw TOP jogging towards me, a piece of paper on his hand.
 
"Hey!" I smiled. "What's up?"
 
"I got a B!" TOP beamed, showing me the paper when he was right in front of me.
 
I looked at his Biology 2 test he was holding. Sure enough, he got a solid 85/100. "Top, that's amazing!" I smiled, dropping my crutches and hugging him tightly.
 
TOP squeezed me tight, picked me up, and spun me around. "This is all because of you!" TOP smiled when he set me back down, his hands on my waist still. "I would have never gotten this good of a grade if you wouldn't have helped me study. This is just so great. I'm so happy right now I just..."
 
"Now you get to go to the dance!" I smiled, my hands on his biceps.
 
"I know! I just... I want..." TOP stuttered.
 
I looked at him, gconfused. "You want what?"
 
TOP bit his bottom lip nervously, looked away for a second, then looked back at me.
 
"Dude, tell me." I giggled. What did he want?
 
TOP sighed. "Jigeum animyeon gihoe..." he muttered, shaking his head.
 
Next thing I knew, his lips were on mine.
 
I let out a small gasp, since I was shocked at the fact SEUNGHYUN WAS KISSING ME!!! But, I kissed him back.
 
The kiss was pretty quick, and light, but it was a kiss, no doubt.
I felt his lips off mine, so I opened my eyes.
 
My whole body was on fire. I felt my cheeks heat up to the extreme. I could feel... Electricity almost.
 
"I'm sorry. I just.. I..." TOP stuttered immediately, letting go of my hips.
 
"Don't be." I shook my head. "That was just... Unexpected."
 
"I know. I'm sorry." TOP looked away, embarrassed.
 
"Don't be." I shook my head. "Definitely don't be sorry."
 
"Well... I just... I need to go give this back to our teacher." TOP left quickly, leaving me by myself.
 
I grabbed my crutches from the ground, and looked around. Not many had noticed, thank goodness.
 
My heart dropped when I saw Siwon, but I was confused by his expression. I could tell he had seen the kiss, but he had one eyebrow arched a little, a coy little smirk on his face, too. Shouldn't he be furious?
 
I looked around some more, and saw Minho. He was looking at me, his mouth slightly open, his brow and forehead furrowed.
 
This was about to get a lot more complicated.