Goodbye

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"I'm so sorry." I told TOP for the thousandth time. We were in my room, and he was helping me pack.

"Don't apologize. Don't. This wasn't your choice. You have no say." TOP assured me as he sat down lightly on my bed.

"But, I mean, we practcally just got together. And now I'm leaving you. I feel so awful." I wiped my eyes since I started crying. "And I'm terrified. I don't want to lose you. I almost did once. Not again."

"Emma, stop." TOP sighed. "Really. Come here."

I walked over to him, and sat next to him. He put his arm around me. "I am not going anywhere. You have made these pas tfew months for me a complete heaven. I love you, Emma. You know that. I always will love you This is just a bump in the road. We will get through it. I will wait for you, Emma."

I wiped my face again. "I'm afraid, though. You're going to get tired of waiting. I don't want you to have to wait. If you find someone, you should be with them."

"I'm not going to find anyone." TOP insisted.

"We're only teens. You don't know that for sure." I frowned.

"Emma, I don't care. I love you. I've never loved someone before. You are my first. I will always love you. That will never change." TOP insisted. He kissed my temple. "I don't care that we are seventeen. I know my love for you will never end."

There was a knock on the door, and it opened slowly. Siwon poked his head in. "Got any boxes I could take down?" He and Minho were also helping since our flight was tonight.

I nodded, and Siwon stepped in. He took a few boxes, and looked at TOP when he stood to help. "Don't worry about it. You need to spend as much time with her as possible." He smiled sadly at TOP and left with some boxes.

TOP sat back down, and looked at me. He wiped under my eyes with his thumbs. "Stop, okay?" YOu have one year without me. Only one."

"But so much could happen! What if you become famous?" I sniffled.

"Then I'll call you and tell you as soon as I know." TOP chuckled and hugged me. "You're going to go places, too. I'm not the one that wants to be a preschool teacher."

I smiled weakly. "I love kids. It's gonna happen."

"I know it will. Man... Aiden and Alexa are going to grow so much."

"I'll send pictures. I promise."

"And we can Skype." TOP added. "See? We won't be completely away from each other."

-----

"Emma?" There was a knock on my door. TOP had stayed in my room and done nothing but talk for a good two hours as everyone else packed and took stuff down to the moving van that would take it to the airport. My heart ached, knowing TOP and I would be away from each other in a few short hours.

I sat up, and my mom stepped in. "We need to get going."

-----------------

At the airport, Siwon, Minho, and TOP had helped us with our bags. Before we got to security, we all stopped.

"Well, here we are." Mom said quietly.

I held onto TOP's hand even tighter.

Alexa was the first to make a move. She ran over to Siwon and hugged his legs. "Siwon, I will miss you the most. I love you."

Siwon smiled sadly, and squatted down so he could hug her. "I'll miss you too, Alexa. But we will see each other again. Emma will video chat with us."

"Good." Alexa said.

Mason and Minho bro-hugged. "I'll text you, man." Mason said, sniffling.

"I'll be expecting it." Minho smirked back.

TOP let go of my hand and stepped aside.

Minho was the first to hug me. "I'm going to miss you, Emma." He sighed

I squeezed him. "I'll miss you, too. Let me know how you do in your sports, Okay?"

He nodded and let go of me.

Siwon stepped forward. Tears were in his eyes when he hugged me. "Emma, never change. I'll miss you so much. You're sucha great girl. Even if you chose my brother over me." He chuckled.

I laughed, tears pooling out of my eyes. "Thanks, Siwon. You're gonna be famous one day. I know it. Someone is going to notice that handsome face of yours."

He laughed and let go of me. He was crying. Crying.

I looked at TOP. I chuckled and shook my head when I saw a tear go down his face. "No. You're gonna make me sob. Stop."

He held me tightly. "I love you. You call when you get off that plane, okay? I don't care what time it will be. Call me."

I nodded, breathing in his scent one last time. "I love you, Seunghyun."

"I love you, Emma."

He slowly let go of me.

With one last goodbye, we all walked to security.