Americans Freak Out A Lot....

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

Panicking

"Daesung!!! I need you to come over now!!" I exclaimed into my phone later that evening. TOP had come home from practice, so I knew Daesung was done, too.
 
Ever since that... session with Siwon, my mind had gone insane. Siwon like me. ME. He told me. Hell, he SHOWED me! What was I supposed to do now?!?
 
"Everything okay? You seem flustered." Daesung asked.
 
"Oh, I am WAAYYYYY past flustered. Just please hurry. I'll meet you outside. I'm calling CL, too."
 
"Okay. On my way."
 
I hung up, and called CL to tell her the same thing.
------
Outside, I met Daesung and CL outside, by their cars. I didn't want anyone to hear us.
 
"Okay, what happened... Oh my God!" CL snorted, looking at me.
 
Daesung looked where CL was pointing and gasped. "What did you do?"
 
"What?" I asked, looking in the side mirror. I covered my mouth and grasped my neck. Just below my ear, was a bruise. "Oh no." I turned around and looked at an amused Daesung and CL. "I...."
 
"Made out with Siwon?" CL asked.
 
I nodded slowly. CL gasped. "Oh my God!"
 
Daesung's eyes went wide. "What about Top?"
 
I groaned. "What about him, Daesung? He hasn't done anything to show he likes me."
 
"Because you need to give him a chance to warm up. He doesn't show affection easily."
 
I shook my head. "Even Minho kissed me, Daesung. Minho."
 
"That's because Top doesn't move as fast as Minho." Daesung told me.
 
"Then how had he already had ?"
 
They both looked at me, confused.
 
I looked at CL. "You told me Siwon and Seunghyun both were experienced."
 
CL shook her head. "I never said who, Emma."
 
I looked at both of them. Wait... Were they telling me....
 
"Top's never had , Emma." Daesung said quietly.
 
"Wh-what do you mean? I thought... I thought Bom--"
 
"Yeah, they dated for a while, but they never did it." CL told me. "Siwon with Jessica, Minho with Seohyun."
 
I looked at them. "I can't believe... Well, I guess we're more alike than I thought."
 
"You just need to give him time." Daesung said. "He does like you. I guarantee it."
 
I sighed. "I just want him to show it."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM SO SORRY!!!!
 
I know I haven't updated in a while. My life has been in turmoil. It's been fighting with my mom, my sister stabbing me in the back, and a little bit of Romeo and Juliet going on between My parents, me, and my ex. It's involved a lot of yelling, and crying on my part...
 
Im trying to type. I really am. I feel terrible that I'm making you guys wait so long. I am so sorry. Mianheyo! :(