Anger Makes You Do Mean Things To The One You Love

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

 

That following Tuesday, things had not gotten any better between TOP and I, and I was really mad about it. How could he treat me like this?
 
Biology was really awkward now since we were partners. Especially when our teacher was talking about genetics and probability, and she said TOP and I would have a good-looking kid.
 
I didn't really plan on eating again. I was never really hungry, anyway. And I has lost some weight, which scared my mom and Mason. But, what could I do? I wasnt hungry.
 
Seungri and I were in homeroom working on a literature assignment together when he cleared his throat. "Have you, uh.... Has Top spoken to you?"
 
I rolled my eyes. "Do you really think he would? Of course not. I disgust him."
 
"No you don't." Seungri shook his head. "And trust me on that."
 
I sighed and shook my head, stayin silent.
 
"Are you coming to lunch?" Seungri asked when the bell rang and we gathered our books.
 
I shook my head. "I can't sit near him. I can't stand it."
 
"Are you feeling alright, Emma? You look thinner."
 
I nodded. "Yeah, everything's fine. I'll see you in gym, Seungri."
 
He left the classroom, and I followed shortly after.
 
I was headed to the library. I needed to work on my math homework, anyway.
 
"Emma!" I heard someone call after me.
 
I turned around. Siwon was walking over to me.  "You coming to lunch?" he asked immediately.
 
I shook my head slowly. "No... It's kind of awkward when you have no where to sit in the lunch room."
 
"Come sit with us." Siwon smiled welcomely. "The guys like hanging out with you."
 
"I don't know..." I sighed, thinking. If TOP saw, I'd probably hurt him even more.
 
Oh, wait. Hold up now. He hurt me, too. He called me a in front of our class. He embarrassed me at the idol-off.
 
I looked at Siwon, a surge of anger coursing through my veins. "You know what? I am kinda hungry. Let's go."
 
Siwon looked at me, Surprised. "Really?"
 
I nodded. "Yeah."
 
"Okay. Let me take your books." Siwon took my books from me and we walked to the cafeteria.
 
We grabbed some lunch (I just took a banana and water), and walked into the cafeteria.
 
Siwon led me over to his table with Super Junior. I sat down in between him and Kyuhyun.
 
"Hey, Emma." Donghae smiled.
 
"Hey." I said back, glancing around casually. I froze when I saw TOP look my way, but then I just shrugged it off. Whatever. Let him look.
 
I heard Girl's Generation talking at their table. It was in Korean, but I knew it was about me.
 
"Are we still going tonight?" Sungmin asked Siwon.
 
"Going where?" I asked, curious.
 
"This black light bowling alley. We and Girl's Generation are going." Siwon answered. "I was actually going to ask you anyway. Do you want to come with?"
 
"Yeah." I nodded immediately. "That sounds like a lot of fun."
 
Siwon had a huge excited smile on his face. "Great. I'll pick you up around six?"
 
I casually looked over at the YG table. They were all looking by now.
 
I looked at Siwon and smiled a flirtishly I could. "Sounds great."
 
Siwon smiled.
 
We went back to talking with Super Junior. Whenever they would say something funny, I would make sure I would laugh enough for TOP to hear. I just wanted him to know I was still strong, and if he didn't need me, I didn't need him.
 
At one point, under the table, Siwon placed his hand on my knee.
 
I didn't tense up. I didn't jump. 
 
Instead, I placed my hand on top of his, and Siwon smiled.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Okay, please do me a favor, guys:
 
If you don't like Siwon and Emma, please don't stop reading and unsubscribe!
 
I promise, things are going to get better! Just stick through this!!!
 
So... Um.... Comment please? :)