Sunday Equals Fun-Day!

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

"Emmy, look! It goes like this!" Alexa told me as she and I were dancing around the house while picking things up. I had found an mp3 of G-Dragon's and TOP's song High High, so I had downloaded it and we were dancing to it.

Alexa started running around the room, her arms stretched out like a plane. "High High! I'm so high!" She sang happily.

I laughed, and Mason walked in, holding Ayden. "What's going on?" Mason smiled, amused.

"Alexa's showing me how to dance." I laughed. "Apparently I can't."

"No, you can, sissy! Do your wheelchair thing!" Alexa squealed.

"This?" I did the dougie, then brought it into a cat daddy.

Alexa giggled. "Yes! That!"

I smiled. Mason cleared his throat. "Mom and Dad at work?"

I sighed and nodded. "Where else would they be?" I tossed a stuffed bear in the toy bin we had in the living room. "I have a friend coming over for lunch, okay?"

"Which friend?" Mason asked. He set Ayden on the floor.

"Just a friend." I shrugged.

"Well, I have a friend coming, too." Mason added. He rolled a ball to Ayden.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"You won't tell me yours, so I won't tell you mine."

"Fine." I stuck my tongue out at Mason, then I looked at the clock. "I'm gonna go change because he'll be here in ten minutes. Watch the kids."

I ran upstairs and Mason called after me. "It's a he?"

I quickly changed into a pair of light washed destroyed skinny jeans, a crisp white tank top, florescent necklaces, and I ran my hair through my straightened hair. I quickly applied a little more eyeliner, and the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" Mason called up to me.

I hurried downstairs as I heard Mason say. "Hey... wait. You're Emma's friend that's coming over?"

I walked up behind Mason. "Hey Top... Minho?" I looked at the pair of brothers on the front porch.

"I invited Minho over." Mason told me.

"And I invited Top over." I added.

"And we're both here." TOP finished.

I gulped. Awkward.

"Hi, Emma." Minho waved shyly at me. He was dressed in a simple polo and skinnny jeans.

"Hey." I smiled.

I suddenly heard a small "Mine!" from the living room, then a grunt, and Ayden wailing.

"Oh no." I sighed. I ran into the living room. Alexa was standing in front of Ayden, holding a doll, and Ayden was bawling, his face turning bright red.

"What happened?" I asked, picking up Ayden.

"He took my doll! It's my doll!" Alexa argued.

"He doesn't know any better, Alexa. That wasn't nice. Go in time out for five minutes." I pointed to the study, where the time out chair was.

Alexa stomped her foot. "But, Emma! I didn't do anything?"

"Want to make it ten? Alexa Elizabeth Moore, go now." I said sternly.

Alexa pouted and walked into the study.

I turned around to see TOP and Minho behind me, Mason behind them. I rocked Ayden. "Sorry... our little siblings..."

TOP shrugged. He was wearing a longsleeved shirt and jeans. His hair covered his forehead (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llkrsvAXeC1qbngs5.jpg). "It's alright. Your parents aren't home?"

I sighed. "They're never home. We take care of them, like I've told you before."

"I thought you were just being dramatic, to be honest." TOP admitted.

I sighed and bounced Ayden up and down, who was still wimpering. "Come on into the kitchen. I'll get started on lunch."

I led TOP into the kitchen, while Mason and Minho went up to Mason's room while talking about some new video game.

I set Ayden in his chair and handed him a wooden spoon. I walked over to the fridge and took out ground beef and tortillas. "Sorry I don't have it ready. I was cleaning up a little bit." I confessed as I put a pan on the stove and turned the stove on.

TOP smiled kindly. "It's alright. Is there anything I can do?"

I was surprised at his kindness. "Uh... not really I don't think... Just make sure Ayden is okay. Thanks, though." I put the meat in the pan.

"I was surprised Minho was coming to." TOP told me. "I was getting into the car, and Minho runs outside saying, hyung, wait! Can you take me to a friends house? So I said, okay, who? And he said Mason."

"I had no idea Mason was having him over." I shrugged at I broke up the meat.

TOP walked over and leaned against the counter next to me. "So, you haven't had that girl talk with CL yet, have you?"

I looked at his nervous face and shook my head. "No. Should I have?"

TOP chuckled and shook his head. "No. You don't need to. It'll be worthless."

"I'm supposed to talk to her after volleyball practice on Monday." I shrugged.

TOP groaned. "Great... just great." He watched me finish the meat, and I added in taco seasoning. "You really know how to cook, don't you?"

I shrugged. "Well, when your mother is never home and there's three people younger than you in the house, and one of them can't even boil water, you kind of have to know how."

"Well, maybe you should take a day off." TOP shrugged.

I looked at him. "I can never take a day off. I don't even want to know what would happen and--"

"Then, take an everning off. You're treating me to American food, so I should return the favor and show you around Seoul. Friday night."

I looked at him. Was he asking me out? "I... I can't Friday. It's the first home football game and I promised-"

"Promised Siwon you'd be there for him." TOP finished. He sighed, and blew his bangs out of his face. It was a cute gesture. "What about Saturday?"

"I can't either... I'm sorry. I already have plans." I decided not to add my plans were with Siwon, who was showing me the city.

TOP nodded. "I guess I should ask more advance then, huh? So, what are you doing in three weeks, on a Saturday, in the evening?" He smirked.

I laughed and shook my head. "Probably watching the kids. Why?"

"Maybe you'll need some help then, and maybe I'll be available to help." TOP shrugged.

"Maybe I'll need help." I shrugged.

"Good." TOP nodded.

I turned off the heat on the meat, and grabbed the tortilla shells. I put them in the microwave for a few seconds. I grabbed cheese, salsa, and sour cream from the fridge.

I walked out of the kitchen and to the stairs. "Mase! Minho! Lunch is ready!" I called up to them.

"Emmy! Can I get out of time out?" I heard Alexa whine.

"Come on, Lex. Lunch is ready." I said back.

Everyone ran into the kitchen, and I set everything out. "So, basically, you grab a tortilla, put some meat on it, and then whatever else you want." Mason was explaining to Minho when he handed him a plate.

I nodded at TOP. "What Mason said. But don't fill it too much, or else you won't be able to fold it."

I got Alexa's for her, tore up some tortilla and meat for Ayden, then i finally got to make mine: tortilla, meat, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, and salsa. No tomato.

I pulled up a chair between TOP and Ayden, so I could help Ayden with anything.

"So you just... grab it?" Minho asked, looking at Mason.

Mason nodded, shoving half the taco into his mouth. "Yah, dude.. eat up."

TOP took a bite, and I looked at him. "So? Awesome, huh?"

TOP smirked and nodded after he swallowed. "It's good."

Alexa pointed at Minho. "I know you! You're Minho!" She pointed at TOP. "But I don't know you. Who are you?"

"I'm Top." TOP said to Alexa.

Alexa nodded, and looked at me. "Is he your boyfriend?"

I choked on my water and coughed. "Wh-No, Lex. He's just a friend."

"Oh." Alexa nodded. She looked at TOP. "Do you want to be her boyfriend?"

"Lex!" I snapped.

Alexa looked at Minho. "I think you want to be Emmy's boyfriend for sure! You always look at her!"

"Alright! That's enough." I exclaimed loudly. "Alexa, those questions are too personal."

Alexa frowned and sat down, instead of how she was previously kneeling on her seat. She looked at me. "Can we play outside after lunch?"

I sighed. "You can play outside and we'll watch."

"Okay." Alexa nodded.

We finished eating, and Mason volunteered to do dishes.

While he was doing that, I grabbed Ayden, put him on my hip, and grabbed my phone and a blanket to sit on. Alexa tugged on her shoes and we walked to the backyard, where she had a jungle gym and slide and swing.

I set the blanket down, then put Ayden on top of it. TOP and I sat down on either side of him.

I sighed. "I'm sorry... about having the kids. I know this was probably not what you were expecting."

TOP shrugged. "It's alright. I know you're busy with them."

I leaned back on my hands and lifted my face up to the sun. "It's so nice out today." I sighed.

Ayden squealed and patted TOP on the knee. TOP smiled slightly.

I looked at TOP. "You know, I've only known you for almost a week, and you were a jerk when I first met you."

"And I'm not anymore?" TOP asked.

I shrugged. "Not as much. Now you're... nice. Sweet in a way."

TOP shrugged. "I'm just me."

I nodded. "I like that."

TOP nodded and let Ayden sit in his lap. "Good. Because I'm not changing."

"I would never ask you to."

I felt my phone vibrate, and I looked down at the blanket at my phone. My stomach jumped when I saw it was Siwon, and I quickly hid it under my thigh.

"Who was that?" TOP asked.

"Just an old friend back in Florida." I quickly shook my head. Why was I so aftraid of him knowing it was his brother?