Epilogue

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

(Four years later, Incheon Airport)

I can't wait to see you

Emma Moore smiled excitedly as she looked at that text on her phone as she walked through the terminal. For the first time in four years, she would be able to see the boy she had fallen in love with when she moved here.

She looked down at her outfit: dark skinny jeans, simple jeweled gladiator sandals, and a nice simple racerback tank top. Her blonde hair was now cut into a shoulder-length bob. She was carrying a bag that consisted of immigration and work papers, and a welcome packet for a small school that had hired her to be their first English-speaking preschool teacher.

After four long years of being away from TOP, Emma had made the definite decision of living in Korea. She had learned the language and customs. It was hard for her mother to accept, but she did eventually. They would visit in the near future.

From various texts and video chats, Emma had learned that TOP's dream had come true. He and the guys were now the hottest boy group in South Korea, known as Big Bang, of course. They were planning a world tour soon, sometime next year.

She had also learned about some of the darker things. Recently, G-Dragon had been convicted of using marajuana in a Japan club when he and TOP were promoting their group. Worse yet, Daesung had been involved in an accident that left one man dead. TOP said things were getting better, though, and they were all together, helping each other.

Emma couldn't wait to se any of them

In addition to Big Bang, 2NE1 had also become a band of the same company. Things were going incredibly well for them as well.

Siwon was living the high-life too, according to his brother. He was a part of the SM band Super Junior, and was also a well-known actor and model. Minho was also a part of SM in a band called SHINee, and was following in Siwon's footsteps. Se7en would be attending the army next year.

Emma pushed her hair back nervously as she stepped out of the terminal. Would she be able to find him? Could he even be here by himself because of fame?

She looked as hard as she could, but couldn't see anything. She could not find him, and it was starting to worry her.

Then, as if by magic, the crowd parted slightly.

Emma's heart leapt into . Tears brimmed in her eyes.

Standing with a body guard and what she guessed was his manager, was TOP, dressed in a denim button up shirt and black skinny pants, his brown hair styled up, a pair of raybans shielding his face. Time had definitely done him good. He looked taller, older, and so much more handsome. Sophisticated.

Famous.

Would he still love her?

As if timed perfectly, Emma and TOP's eyes met. TOP's heart soared. She was here. The love of his life was back.

Emma couldn't help it. She picked up her speed, and ended up running into TOP's open arms, her cheeks streaked with tears. His arms wrapped around her tightly.

With him, her life was perfect.

With her, his life was complete.

With each other they were home.