Chapter 8-Dongwoon's Confession

My One and Only

"What's up Dongwoon oppa?" I ask

"Can we talk in private?  Let's go outside and talk in my car." Dongwoon said.

"Sure oppa."  I followed Dongwoon out to his car and suddenly remember that Key promised to take me out for ice cream after Inkgayo.  I quickly text Key. 

Text message: "Key oppa, I will meet you in Shinee's dressing room in a little bit.  Wait for me okay?"

Phone vibrating......Key pull out his phone.  It was a text message from NIcole.  He read it and text Nicole back.

Text message: "Where are you baby?"

I sat in the passenger seat while Dongwoon sat in the driver's seat.  My phone vibrated and Dongwoon look at me. 

"Hold on oppa." I said quickly texting Key back.

Text message: "Kibum, just wait for me...."

I closed my phone and set it on silent.  I gave Dongwoon my full attention and said "So......you wanted to talk to me?"

Dongwoon gave me a small smile and "We're good friends right?"

Hm....where is this conversation leading to?  "Of course oppa!  Why are you asking such a silly question like that?"

Dongwoon hesitated for a moment before he spoke "Is there something going on between Jinwoon and you?"

I stared at Dongwoon for a moment.  "There is nothing going on between Jinwoon and I.  You should know that already.  Um....where is this conversation leading to?"

Dongwoon sigh and finally said "I really like you for a long time Cola.  I don't know if you feel the same way about me....but everytime I see you...my heart feels like it's gonna come out.  I think about you all the time and I just wanted to let you know I'm willing to wait for you.  I don't want to take "NO" for an answer from you.....so no matter how many guys are going to court you....I'm willing to fight for you."

I felt like I couldn't breathe....Dongwoon was confessing to me!  A part of me was gloating with happiness....and another part of me was confused....what about key?  I just kept staring at Dongwoon....I didn't know what to say to him.  Dongwoon must of notice my blank and surprised expression so he reach over with his right hand and held onto my left hand.

I look away from Dongwoon and look down on my lap.  "Um.....oppa....can you give me some time to think about this?"  I could feel my face burning up.

Dongwoon smiled and saw Nicole's face turning red.  He lean in closer to her and whisper "You're really cute....you do know that right?"

My hands were starting to sweat.  I turn to look at Dongwoon and notice that his face was only a  few inches away from me.  I look deep into his chocolate brown eyes and said "Oppa...thank you for being honest with me...please give me some time to think about this..."

Dongwoon smiled at me and let go of my hand.  "No pressure Cola....like I said....I'm willing to wait for you."

"I-I-I....need to go...." I said .  I quickly got out of his car and gave him a 90 degree bow.  I waved good-bye to him and ran back inside towards SBS studio.  I could not help smiling to myself.  

Dongwoon watch Nicole run back inside SBS studio and grin to himself.  I can't believe I confess to her!  I could still feel my heart racing.  Nicole didn't say no....but she did't say yes either.  It didn't matter....what matter was that I was willing to wait for her.  I took my phone out and sent Nicole a text.

Text message: "Your cute and lovely face melts my heart.  Have a good night and please remember what I said to you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah!  There you are!" scream Key.

I turn around and saw Key glaring at me.  I still had a smile on my face and said "Don't shout at me oppa.  I told you to wait for me in Shinee's dressing room."

"Why didn't you text me back?!  I got worried when you didn't reply....I thought something happen to you...so I sent out a search party." mumble Key.

I look at his worried face and giggled.  "You actually sent out a search party for me?"  Aw....he DOES care about me!  I walk up to him and lightly pinch both his cheeks with both of my hands.  Before I could pull my hands away from his face he held onto them and stared deep into my eyes.  My heart skip a beat from the way he was looking at me.

"Yah!  What was the point of making us search for Nicole when you already found her?!" shouted Minho.  

I quickly let go of my hands from Key and look at Minho.  Minho, Onew, and Taemin walk up behind Key and lightly slap him on the back. 

"Well, since you found Nicole we are leaving." Taemin said yawning.

"See you back at the dorm." Onew said patting Key on the back.

I smiled at s and gave them all a bow.

"Don't stay out too late." said Minho.

"See you guys later." Key said pushing s away.  He was eager to get rid of them and wanted to spend some quality time with Nicole.   "Are you ready to get some ice cream?"

"Heck yeah!" I said clapping my hands like a little kid.  I waved good-bye to Minho, Taemin, and Onew and the next thing I knew Key wrap his left arm around my shoulder and drag me out of SBS studio.  My heart was fluttering and don't get me wrong....I loved being in key's arms.   I felt very safe and I could not help smiling to myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about this chapter....it is a bit short.  I know for a fact that you guys will like the next chapter.  Things are going to get a bit intense between the 91-liner members.  So, what do you guys think of it so far?  Please comment and let me know!  Thank you!