Chapter 28-Orlando, Florida

My One and Only

~12 hours later~

“I can’t feel my !” Key whines as he steps off the plane.  He had never sat on a plane for so long in his entire life!

Nicole giggles and whispers in his left ear “We’re being film!”

Key stretches out his legs and started jumping up and down.  “I don’t care.”

They all walk down to the luggage area to claim their suit cases and as they waited, the camera man asks “What did you guys think of the flight?”

“That was one of the longest flight ever!” Key said making a face.

Nicole shook her head in agreement.  “It was really nice sitting up in first class.  But the flight was way too long.”

“Ah…we’re sorry about that.  But that was the only option for KBS Dream Team buy.” explains the camera man.

“It’s okay…we’re just happy that we’re finally here.” Nicole happily said.

As soon as they retrieved their suit cases, they walked out of the airport.  Key and Nicole’s mouths drop wide open as there was over 5,000 fans waiting for them at the front entrance.

“Holy mother of pearl!” exclaims Key.

“I love you Nicole!” shouted some male fans.

There were a group of girls screaming “Key!  Key!  Key!”

Key smiles and blew some kisses at them as Nicole waves to her screaming fans.  One of the male fans ran up to Nicole and hugs her.  Nicole was taken by surprised as one of the KBS body guards tries to take the fan boy off of her. 

“Yah!  Let her go!” shouted the KBS body guard. 

The fan boy wouldn’t let go as he held onto Nicole tighter.  Nicole started screaming “Let me go!”

 

“Yah!  Take your hands off of her!” shouted Key as he helps the KBS body guard pull the fan boy away from Nicole.  Nicole step free from the fan boy and started breathing heavily. Key quickly grabs Nicole by her right hand and led her towards a black limo that was waiting for them. 

“Leave your suit cases with us and we’ll catch up to you guys!” shouted the KBS body guard.

There were screaming fans pulling Key by his clothes and one crazy fan girl threw the gift in his face.

“Ow!” yelps Key.

image 

“I’m sorry!  I just wanted you to look at me!” cried the fan that threw her gift in his face.

Once they got inside the limo with the camera man, Key made a face.  “Yah!  Do I have a bruise on my face?”

Nicole leans in closer to his face and shook her head no.  “Does it hurt?”

 

“Heck yeah it hurts!  I didn’t think American fans would be as crazy as Korean fans.” Key said rubbing his face.

“Thank you for saving me from that fan boy.” Nicole shyly said.

Key smirks and says “No problem.  I can’t believe he wouldn’t let go of you!”

“Were you scared?” asks the camera man.

Nicole shook her head yes.  “If it wasn’t for Key and that KBS body guard, I think that fan boy would have kidnapped me.”

Key clutches his right fist.  He wanted to pound the living hell out of that fan boy.  If he ever meets him again, he was going to teach him a lesson for touching his girlfriend. 

“I see.  That was crazy back there!  And I caught everything on camera too!” exclaims the camera man.

“Which hotel are we staying at?” Key asks trying to change the subject. 

The camera man took a piece of paper out from his pocket and replied “You guys will be staying at “POPS” hotel.  The KBS Dream Team reserved a suite for the both of you, so we hope you’ll both enjoy it.”

“A suite!” Nicole shouted excitedly.

 

“Omo!  That is exciting!” Key happily said clapping his hands together.

“How does it feel to be home Nicole?” asks the camera man.

Nicole grins and says “Well…Orlando, Florida isn’t my home.  My hometown is Glendale, California.  It’s good to be back in America though!  I especially miss the taste of the food here.  It’s been a while.  This is my first time here in Orlando, Florida and I’m very excited!”

“What about you Key?” asks the camera man.

Key scratches his head and said “I’m not too familiar with Orlando, Florida.  I only know New York and Los Angeles.  I hope to create good memories here with Nicole.”

Nicole beams at him.  “Wait until you try the funnel cakes!  They're so good!”

Key grins at her.  “I’ll try anything you suggest.”

“So…what did you guys talk about on the flight?” question the camera man.

Nicole’s face turns red as Key quickly replies “We talk about a lot of things.”

The camera man raised his right eye brow up and asks “Really?  Like what?”

Key scoffs and says “We talk about our work schedules.”

“That’s it?” asks the camera man.

Nicole shook her head yes.  “We pretty much slept the entire time.”

“I could have sworn that you guys were kissing.” the camera man blurted out.

Nicole’s eyes widen as Key laughs.  “Are you sure it was us?”

The camera man scratches his head and mutters “Maybe I was just seeing things.”

“Omo!  We’re here!” Nicole shouted excitedly.

The limo stopped in front of POPS hotel and dropped them off at the front entrance.  Key and Nicole got out of the limo and smelled the fresh air.

There was a white van that pull into the front entrance and the rest of the filming crew got off.  Nicole quickly went up to the KBS body guard and bow to him.  “Thank you for saving me back there at the airport.”

The KBS body guard smiles at Nicole and said “You’re welcome.  It’s my job.  I hope you’re okay.”

Nicole nodded her head yes.  Everyone started unloading their suit cases from the van and followed Key and Nicole into the lobby.

“Nicole, since you have the best English…can you translate?” asks the camera man.

“Of course!” Nicole replies happily.

“Here are the print outs for the reservations for your rooms and our rooms.” the camera man said. 

Nicole grabs the print out from the camera man.  “Thank you.” 

“I’ll come with you.” Key offered.

Nicole smiled at him.  “It’s okay Key…I can go by myself.”

“No…I want to come.  Besides…I love learning English.” Key said smiling at her.

image 

Nicole nodded her head as they both walk up to the front desk lady.  “Hello.  We’re here to check into our rooms.”  She handed the print outs to the lady as she started processing their confirmation number into their computer system.

“Alright, everything went through.  Here are 10 room keys.” the front desk lady said.  “We hope you enjoy your stay here at the POPS hotel.”

Nicole smiles at her and said “Thank you.”

Key quickly added “Th-thank you.  Have a nice day.”

“Have a nice day to you to young man.” the lady replied.  

Nicole rolls her eyes at Key.  “You just had to speak English to her?”

Key laughs.  “Hey, I didn’t learn English for nothing you know?”

“Here are the room keys.” Nicole said handing all the room keys to the camera man. 

The camera man grins and said “Thank you Nicole.”

“Let’s go look for our rooms.” Key said dragging Nicole by her right arm.

“Omo!  Key is very anxious!” teased the camera man.

Key’s face turns red as he whines “I’m just tired…that’s all.”

“Sure you are…you just want Nicole all to yourself.” teased the KBS body guard.

“Yah!  How can you say that?!” Key shouted pointing his right finger at them.

Nicole laughs and said “Diva, they’re still filming…did you forget?”

 

Key made a face but didn't say anything.  He didn’t like the fact that everyone was gaining up on him.

“Here is one of the rooms!” Nicole said as she stops in front of it. 

 

“Open it up.” said the camera man.

Nicole raised her left eye brow up.  “Um…I’m going to need the key for that.”

Everyone started laughing at the camera man as he apologized.  “Omo!  Sorry!  I forgot that we are in America.  Here is the key for that.”

Nicole grabs the key from the camera man and slid the card into the lock.  When the green light lit up, she slowly opens up the door and gasps.  Inside the suite was a master bed with red rose petals scatter all over the bed, a 52 inch flat screen tv, and a huge basket full of fruits. 

“Whoa!” Key shouted.  He went straight into the bathroom and drop his mouth open.  “Nicole come check out the bathroom!”

Nicole quickly ran into the bathroom and couldn’t believe what she saw.  There was a tile shower with a built-in hot tub.  “Holy crap!  This is so cool!”

“This will be your room.” the camera man said.

“You mean my room?” question Nicole.

“No…he  meant “ OUR” room silly!” Key said as he pinches her right cheek.

“But…” Nicole trails off.

“Here are your suit cases.  Get lots of rest tonight.  Please put your alarm clock for 5:00am.  We leave the hotel room at 5:45am and we’re heading straight to Animal Kingdom first thing in the morning.  Have a good night.” said the camera man.

“Thanks!  We’ll see you guys in the morning!” Key cried as he pulls both their suit cases into their room.

“Um…I guess that means we’re going to be sleeping on the same bed?” Nicole said looking nervously at the king size bed.

Key must have known what she was thinking as he laughs.  “Yah!  I’m not that kind of guy!  You’re my girlfriend and I won’t touch you unless you want me to.  Don’t worry…it’s a king size bed and I will sleep on my side.”

Nicole gave him a tiny smile.  “It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just I have never slept with a boy on the same bed before.”

Key rolls his eyes at her.  “I have never slept with a girl on the same bed before either…so it’ll be the first time for me as well.  If you’re that afraid that I might do something to you, then I’ll sleep on the floor.”

Nicole walks up to him and gives him a tight hug.  “Don’t sleep on the floor.  I was over-reacting.  I trust you.”

Key kissed her softly on her lips.  “Thank you for trusting oppa.”

image 

“Well…I’m going to take a shower…so um…I’ll be out in 15-20 minutes.” Nicole shyly said.

Key grins at her.  “Can I join you?”

Nicole blushes as she pushes him onto the bed.  “Yah!  You ert!”

Key laughs and teased “You better get into that shower or else I WILL join you!”

Nicole rolls her eyes at him and took her suit case with her into the bathroom.

~20 minutes later~

Nicole got out of the bathroom and she noticed that Key had already clean up all the rose petals off the king size bed.  He was sitting on the bed watching The Disney Channel. 

Key turns his head towards her and smirks “Cute pajamas.”

 

“Thank you.  There is nothing wrong with Winnie The Pooh pajamas.” Nicole said smiling at him. 

“Well, I’m going to shower now that you’re FINALLY out.” teased Key.

Nicole lightly smacks him on his chest.  “Yah!  I didn’t take that long!  Let’s see how long YOU take!”

Key rolls his eyes at her.  “Boys usually take 5-10 minutes taking a shower.”

Nicole giggles.  “We’ll see about that!”

“I’m going to take a shower…do you want to join me?” teased Key.

Nicole shoves him into the bathroom with his suit case and said “Hurry up and take your beauty shower or else you’ll never wake up in time tomorrow morning.  It’s already midnight.”

“Geez…someone’s bossy.” Key mutters.

“I heard that!” Nicole yell as she shuts the bathroom door.

~30 minutes later~

As Key opens the bathroom door he found Nicole sitting on the bed texting someone.  She quickly puts her phone away and smirks “You took a half hour in the bathroom!  And you said I took too long!”

“Who were you texting?” question Key.

“Trying to change the subject now huh?” Nicole said getting off the bed.  She walks towards him and gives him a hug.

Key wraps his arms around her and sighs.  “I was putting BB Cream on…and that usually takes a good 5 minutes.  Now who were you texting?”

“I was texting Min.  Why?” question Nicole.

“Oh yeah?  What did she want?” Key asks gazing into her glittering eyes.

“She wanted to know if we got to America safely and what we were doing.” Nicole answered.

Key gave Nicole a soft kiss on her lips and whispers “Thank you.”

Nicole tilted her head to her right.  “For what?”

“For being my girlfriend.” Key said pinching her nose.

 

Nicole giggles as she started to blush.  “Um…we should get some sleep…we have to be up in 4 hours.”

Key nodded his head in agreement.  “I’ll set the alarm for us.”

“Okay oppa.” Nicole said as she lets him go and walks towards their king size bed.

Nicole pulls the blankets out and made herself comfortable as she watches Key set the alarm clock.  Key was wearing a white beater with black sweat pants on.

“Aren’t you going to get hot wearing sweat pants to bed?” question Nicole.

Key smiles at her.  “I thought I pack some shorts for bed, but I must have forgotten.  That’s okay…I’ll just take them off when you go to bed.”

“Are you serious?!” Nicole cried.

“I’m kidding!” Key joked.

“Kim Ki bum…you almost gave me a heart attack!  Go to sleep!  I’m shutting off the lights.” Nicole mumbles.

“Aw…I don’t get a good-night kiss?” Key pouted.

“Do you think you deserve one?” teased Nicole.

Key moves in closer to her and said “Yes, I believe I deserve one.”

“Give me one good reason why?” Nicole said smirking at him.

Key thought for a moment.  “I saved you at the airport from that crazy fan boy of yours.”

Oh crap!  She had forgotten about that incident.

“Hm...you did…come here then.” Nicole said winking at him as she opens up her arms.

Key kissed her softly on her lips as she wraps her arms around his neck.  As his kisses grew, she was hungry for more. She pulls him in closer to her as he lies on top of her.  She finally pulls back and stares into his light brown eyes.  She could tell he wanted more, but she had to control her hormones.

“I’m sorry.” Key quickly said.

“Um…no…it was actually my fault...um…good night Key.” Nicole mutters as she turn her body away from him facing the opposite direction.

“Good night Nicole.” Key said as he shut off the light.  Damn!  Did he go too far?  Was she mad at him now?

 

Nicole looks at her watch as it read 1:30pm.  She couldn’t sleep and if she didn’t get any sleep, she was going to be super tired tomorrow.  She sighs heavily to herself and mumbles out really loud “Jung Nicole!  Why can’t you sleep?!”

“Are you having troubles sleeping?” Key asks as he turns his body facing towards her.

Omo!  Did she wake him up?  Damn you Jung Nicole!  “Sorry if I woke you up Key…I can’t sleep.”

“What’s wrong?” question Key as he moves closer to her.

They were only a few inches away from each other as she could clearly see his face in the dark.

“I forgot to pack my Winnie The Pooh bear with me.  I can’t sleep without it.” Nicole replied as her face flushes with embarrassment.

“Well…if you don’t mind…you can replace me as Winnie The Pooh if you want?  You need to some sleep or else you’re going to be dead tired tomorrow.” Key said brushing her hair.

“Um…you don’t mind?” Nicole asks.

Key pulls her into his arms as she rests her head on his chest.  “Trust oppa.  I won’t do anything to you.  Get some rest Nicole.”

Nicole could feel his heart thumping through his chest.  “Thank you oppa.”  After lying on his chest for a couple of minutes, she slowly drifted off to bed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  Sorry this was such a short chapter!  I hope you guys enjoyed it!  Comment and let me know what you guys think of it so far.