Chapter 33-My Prince Charming

My One and Only

Friday (Music Bank)

“Nicole!” Nana screams as she gives her a back hug.  “You’re back!  Are you ready to go have dinner?”

Nicole laughs as she turns around and gave Nana a big hug.  “I’ve been ready for ages!  Let’s go!”

“Nicole!  Be back at the dorm at 9:00pm.  We have a tight schedule tomorrow!” Gyuri hollers as she waves good-bye to her.

“Okay!  Bye!” Nicole shouted as she links arms with Nana. 

“Yah!  Where do you want to go eat?” Nana asks.

“It’s up to you.  I’ll eat whatever you eat.” Nicole answers as her stomach starts growling.

Nana looks down at her stomach and laughs out loud.  “Does McDonald sound good to you?”

“Sure!  I haven’t eaten burgers in a long time.  Tonight will be the night that the both of us will gain weight!” Nicole giggled.

“A few pounds isn't going to kill us.  We’ll just have to work out twice as hard.” Nana explains as she secretly knew that Nicole hated working out.

Nicole made a face at her and laughs.   “You’re right…so…what’s up with you and Jinwoon?”

Nana eyes grew wide and blushed.  “Wh-hat do you mean?”

“Yah!  I saw some of your pictures that you posted up on Twitter with Jinwoon.  Are you guys dating?”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Yah!  How long have we been friends?  You know I can keep a secret!  Hurry up and tell me already!”

“We’re dating…”

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  Congratulations Nana!  I’m so happy for you!”

“Shhhhhh!  Lower your voice Nicole!”

“I’m sorry Nana.  I’m excited for you!”

“Thanks Nicole.”

“Was this your surprise?”

“Yup.  I wanted to see the reaction on your face.”

“Well, you surprised me alright.  How did you guys hook up?  Tell me all the juicy details!”

“Well…this is what happened…”

Flashback

“Bye guys!” Nana cried as she walks out the front door.

“Yah!  Where are you going?” Lizzy asks.

“I’m going to have Chinese with a friend.  See you guys later.”

“Hey…I want Chinese too!  Wait for me!” Uee cried as she started putting her shoes on.

“You can’t Uee!  I promised my friend that it would only be the two of us.” Nana quickly said.

Uee raised her left eye brow up.  “Are you serious?  I promise I won’t bother you guys.  I’m craving for Chinese right now.  Please?”

“Can’t you go with one of the other members?” Nana asks in annoyance.

“Why are you acting like that Nana?  That is so unlike you.  Are you having dinner with a male idol?” Kahi questions as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Oh!  Who are you meeting up with?” Jungah cried as she stares at her.

Beep!  Beep!  Beep!

“That’s my ride!  Bye girls!” Nana shouted as she rushed out the door. 

“Hi Nana.” Jinwoon greeted as she hops into his car.  “Are you ready to go have some Chinese?”

Nana smiled at him and replied, “Yup.  Can we go to Chen’s Restaurant?”

Jinwoon flashes his killer eye smile at her and said, “Sure!”

15 minutes later

As they settle in at their table, Nana leans her body towards Jinwoon and shyly says, “Th-thank you for having dinner with me oppa.”

“No problem.”

Nana waited for him to say something else but when he didn’t, she started twirling her fingers together.

“Ah…Nana?”

“Yes oppa?”

“I…I…I…”

“Yes?”

“…..do you have a boyfriend?”

Nana shook her head no and smiles at him.  “I’m still looking for prince charming.  Do you have anyone in mind for me?”

“I know a perfect guy for you…but I’m afraid you might not like him.”

“Is that so?  What’s he like?”

“He’s tall, good-looking, rich, and smart.”

“Oh?  Is that so?  What else?”

“He’s the same age as you and he’s an idol.”

“An idol huh?  Hm…what makes you think I’m going to like him?”

“Well…isn’t that what every girl wants in a man?”

“It’s not always about looks or money.”

“Oh….”

“What’s his name?”

“…..ah….you’re looking at him.” Jinwoon shyly said as his face turns red.

Nana’s eyes widen as a smile curves on her face.  Omo!  He liked her too!

“Oppa…”

“All I know is that I really like you…and every time you smile at me…my heart just melts.”

“Wh-what about Seohyun?  I know you were crazy about her.”

“I was crazy about her…but I realized that we’re totally different people.”

“I see…”

“Um…do you like me?”

Nana started giggling as she stares into his small eyes.  “I like you too Jung Jinwoon.”

Jinwoon was smiling like crazy.  “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“It depends…”

“On what?”

“On how well you can sing for me.”

“Really?  That should be simple.”

“Yeah…but you have to sing for me in front of everyone here.”

“What?!  Yah!  Nana…are you serious?”

Nana shook her head yes.  “You don’t want to do it?”

“I would have been satisfied with a simple answer.” Jinwoon mutters quietly.

“What was that?”

“Nothing.  You better not regret this.” Jinwoon said as he stood up from his chair.  “Excuse me ladies and gentlemen!  May I have everyone’s attention please?!”

image

Nana looks around as her eyes widen.  Omo!  He is really going to do it!  She was just joking but it was too late for her to stop him because everyone in the restaurant was already looking at them.

“I, Jung Jinwoon really like this girl who is in front of me.  Her name is Nana and in my eyes, she is the most beautiful and gorgeous girl on earth.  I would like to sing a sweet song for her.  I will be singing “Nobody” by the Wonder Girls.  If anyone in here knows the lyrics to this song, please feel free to sing along.”

As Jinwoon started singing, there were a few high school students sitting near their booth that started screaming like fan girls.

“Omo!  He’s cute!”

“I wish he would sing me a song too!”

“He has such a y voice!”

“He looks like Rain!”

There were a few customers that sang along with Jinwoon and as he finished singing; he walks up to her and kneels down on one knee and asks, “Nana…will you be my girlfriend?”

“Say yes!” All of the high school girls screamed.

Nana laughs and threw her arms around him.  “Yes!  I’ll be your girlfriend!”

Jinwoon hugs her tightly as he felt like he had just won the power ball.

One hour later

“Thank you so much for dinner.” Nana said squeezing his hand as he walked her back towards her dorm.

“No problem…and thank you for being my girlfriend.”

Nana blushes as she gave him a tight hug.  She could smell his cologne as she felt herself melting in his arms.  Just as she was about to pull back from the hug, he leans his face towards her and kissed her lightly on the lips.  She returns the kiss as her heart started beating fast.  Damn…he’s a good kisser!    

After 10 minutes of making out, Jinwoon slowly pushes her back and whispers, “You better go inside or else I’ll end up taking you home with me.”

“Hm…maybe I want you to take me home with you.” Nana teased.

Jinwoon’s eyes widen as he grins at her.  “Are…are you serious?”

Nana let out a laugh as she pinches his cheeks together.  “Yah…you’re so gullible.”

“And…and…and you’re such a tease.”

“Have a good-night my love.” Nana said waving good-bye to him.

Jinwoon winks at her and says, “Good-night my queen.”

End of flashback

“So…yeah…that’s what happened.” Nana said as she smiles to herself.

“Omo!  I’m so happy for the both of you!  I can’t wait until we all hang out and double date!” Nicole squeals with happiness.

Nana raised her right eye brow up.  “Double date?  Speaking of that…what’s up with you and Key?  Are you guys dating?”

Nicole blushes as she nodded her head yes.

“What?!  When did this happen?  Yah!  You have a lot of talking to do!” Nana demanded.

Nicole laughs as she nodded her head.  “Here is what happen…”

One hour later

“We have to do this more often Nicole!  I had a lot of fun tonight!” Nana cried as she gave her a tight hug.

“I did too!  Text me when you’re free.  Better yet…the next time we hang out…it should be a double date!”

“That sounds like a great idea Nicole!” Nana said clapping her hands together.

“Anyways, I have to get going.  Don’t forget to text me!” Nicole cried waving her hand good bye to her.

“I won’t forget!  Good bye Nicole!” Nana hollers as she waves back.  As she started walking back to her dorm, her cell phone started vibrating.  She took her cell phone and giggled to herself.  It was a picture text from Jinwoon and on the bottom of his picture text said: “I miss you!  Please dream of me because I know I’ll be dreaming of you!  Have a good night my queen!”

tumblr_m0u8idqfU61ql6o15o6_250.gif

Nana quickly text him back and closed her cell phone.

Text message to Jinwoon:  “You’re so cute!  I miss you too!  I will DEFINITELY dream of you!  Good night prince charming!”

Nicole almost reached her dorm when she felt her cell phone vibrating from her purse.  A smile appeared on her face.  It was Min!

Text message from Min:  “Yah!  Don’t forget that you and I have a dinner date tomorrow night!  I have lots to tell you!”

Text message to Min:  “Hi Min-ish!  Yes…I won’t forget about our dinner date!  I’ll see you tomorrow!  Have a good night!”

Text message from Min:  “Thanks!  You too!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  What did you think of this chapter?  Too short?  Too long?  No KeyCole in here...but lots of Nana and Jinwoon.  Please comment and let me know your thoughts!  Here is some BIG news!  I only have 2 chapters left of this story!  I'm so excited!  I hope you guys will stay with me until the end!  Thank you so much for everyone's support!