Chapter 7-Confusion and a Change of feeling....

My One and Only

It was almost time to announce the winner of Inkgayo.  IU, Hara, and I walk in front of the stage and IU announced "Wow, today's performance was awesome!  Here is the Take 7 nominations for this week: 2AM, Shinee, Ailee, K. Will, CN Blue, SPICA, and Shinhwa."

"And the winner is.......Shinee!" shouted Hara.

There were screams coming from the crowd and IU gave the trophy to Minho while handed the flowers to Key.  Key gave me a huge smile and surprisly gave me hug.  I wasn't expecting that at all from him.  I laugh and congratulated him. 

"Thank you so much!  We want to thank our fans, families, and the entire SM staff for supporting us." Onew said tearing up.

Shinee all gave a bow to the audience and started singing their hit song "Sherlock."

Everyone on stage started walking off and I saw Jinwoon quickly running off the stage.  I started running off the stage to catch up to him. 

"Yah!  Don't run Nicole!  You are still recovering!  Do you want to get injuried again?!" scream Hara.

I turn around and smiled.  "I'll be careful.  I will catch you later."

"Yah!  Where are you going?" shouted Hara.  She ran up to me and threw her arms around me so I wouldn't be able to escape. 

I sigh and said "I need to talk to Jinwoon.  It's important....please give me some alone time with him....okay?"

Hara finally let go of me and said "I don't understand why all of a sudden you are being mysterious and wanting to meet Jinwoon alone.  You're hiding something from me...right?"

I turn around to face Hara and said "If you think Jinwoon and I are dating, you are FAR from wrong.  He really needs a friend right now.  I don't ask you questions about Junhyun oppa when you hang out with him, do I?"

"Sorry...I didn't mean it like that..." Hara said feeling guilty.

I smiled at Hara and lightly patted her head.  "Its okay Hara, I need to catch up to Jinwoon.  If anyone is looking for me, tell them I will be in 2AM's dressing room."

I took off running to 2AM's dressing room before Hara could get a chance to say anything.

"What exactly is going on between Jinwoon and her..." Hara mutter to herself. 

"Hi Hara!  Have you seen Cola?" ask Dongwoon coming up behind her.

Hara gave Dongwoon a bow and said "Nicole said she needed to talk to Jinwoon oppa.  She just took off running to 2AM's dressing room."

I gave Hara a weird look.  Jinwoon?  Odd....why did I suddenly have a weird feeling in my stomache?  Hara must of notice my face expression and she ask "Do you know what is going on with Jinwoon and Nicole lately?"

"Jinwoon and Nicole?  No.....why?" I said.

"Oh....well....never mind I ask you that question." Hara said quickly.  She took off running towards IU while I just stood there confused.  Am I missing something?  Is there something going on between Nicole and Jinwoon?  No....Jinwoon is crazy about Seohyun....but what does this have to do with MY Nicole?  Well....technically she isn't mine...but it would be nice IF she was mine.  I started walking towards 2AM's dressing room and decided to go investigate myself. 

As soon as I approach 2AM's dressing room, I knock on their door.  Seulong open the door and cheerful said "Hi Nicole!  What a surprise to see you!  What brings you here?"

I smiled at Seulong and "Hi Seulong oppa......is Jinwoon oppa in there?"

Seulong smile back at me and said "Yup.  Come on in."

I walk into their dressing room and saw their hair stylist fixing Jo Kwon hair. 

"Hi Nicole!" shouted Jo Kwon waving at me.

"Hello Jo Kwon oppa!" I replied back.  I gave him a bow and wave back at him.  I look around their dressing room and spotted Jinwoon sitting in a chair with his head down.  He look so sad and I could tell he was heartbroken.  Although there was only Seulong, Jo Kwon, and their hair stylist in their room, I wanted some privacy with Jinwoon.

I turn to look at Seulong and said "Oppa, is it alright if you guys can give Jinwoon and I some privacy?  Can we use your dressing room for ten minutes?"

Seulong gave me a weird and confused look. "Er......"

Jo Kwon and their stylist look at each other and look at Seulong.

I put my hands together and begged him again. "Please? Please? Please? Don't make me beg on my knees....."

Jo Kwon seem to get the hint and said "Sure, but ten minutes ONLY!  Come on Seulong, I'm thirsty...let's go get something to drink."

"Hyung...are you serious?" said Seulong.

Jo Kwon grab Seulong by the arm and drag him towards the door.  "Come on, let's go.  Let's give them some privacy."

Their hairstylist went out first followed by a confused Seulong.  Before Jo Kwon closed the door behind him, he look at me and said "Don't make too much noise now...."

"Yah!  Its nothing like that!" I shouted at him. 

Jo Kwon smiled at me and teased "I was just joking.  But seriously, ten minutes only." 

After Jo Kwon shut the door, I walk over to Jinwoon and kneel down to look at his face.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.  I grab both his hands and held on to them.

".................ye-yeah........I'm ok........." Jinwoon said quietly.

Jinwoon got up and turn his back from Nicole.  A tear roll down his face.  He didn't want Nicole to see him cry.

"Cola, can you turn around please?  Can I borrow your shoulder for a couple of minutes?" ask Jinwoon.

I nodded my head and said "Sure...."

I could sense his voice cracking up.  I turn around and the next thing I knew Jinwoon wrap both his arms around my shoulder for a tight hug.  Jinwoon laid his head on my right shoulder and within a few seconds, I heard him sniffing.  Jinwoon is crying!  He never cries!  This was rare!  This was the first time I felt him open up to me.  I never would of guess that Jinwoon would ever cry in front of me....especially over a girl.  I felt bad that Seohyun rejected him.  I lift up my right hand and found myself holding onto his arm.  

"Hi hyung!" said Dongwoon.

"Hey Dongwoon!" replied Jo kwon.  He gave Dongwoon a bow.

"Where is Jinwoon?" I ask him.

"He is in the dressing room.....with Nicole...." Jo kown trail off.

WHAT?!  I felt anger and jealousy rush through my body.  Calm down....calm down....I thought to myself.

"Really?" I said trying not to sound jealous.

"Yeah...she was acting weird.  She pretty much kick Seulong, our hair stylist, and I out.  She said she wanted some privacy with Jinwoon." said Jo kwon stratching his head.

"I see....are they still there?" I ask

"Yeah...they have 7 minutes left.  I told her she can only have 10 minutes of privacy." Jo kwon said.

"Thanks hyung." I said walking away.  I am very curious now...what is so important that Nicole and Jinwoon had to talk about.  My gut feeling tells me that Jinwoon might have feelings for Nicole....no...impossible.  She wasn't his type....then again...who knows?  As soon as I approach 2AM's dressing room, I slowly open the door and saw Jinwoon holding Nicole from behind.  It look like Jinwoon was crying!  What the heck?!  Jinwoon crying?!  I saw Nicole patting his hand a few times.  Jealousy and anger was boiling up in my entire body.  I wanted to barge in and yank Jinwoon off of Nicole.  But my feet didn't move and all I could do was watch.  I heard Nicole mumbling something to Jinwoon and he finally let go of her.  I slowly closed the door quietly.  I was so confused and upset.  What the hell is going on?

"Are you done crying oppa?" I quietly ask him.

Jinwoon slowly let go of his arms and replied "Yeah...thanks for letting me cry on your shoulder....I really needed it."

I turn around and look into his teary eyes.  I felt like crying myself.  I hated seeing any of my good friends cry.  I took my left hand and wipe away his tears.  I smiled at him and said "I would date you in heart beat if you EVER had any interest in me."

Jinwoon giggled and said 'You wouldn't be able to handle me."

I laugh and said "I got you to laugh!  Yah...if Seohyun can't see you as a MAN and only as a big brother....then its her loss.  You are a awesome guy!  Your tall, good-looking, rich, smart, and a very lovely caring person.  It will take time to get over her, and I'm sure in the near future when she realized that she turn  you down, she will probably regret it."

"Thanks Cola....I feel a lot better now." Jinwoon said smiling at me.  He open up his arms for me to give him a hug. 

I lean in close to give him a friendly and tight hug.  I could feel his heart beating really fast.  Weird....I look up at him and shyly ask "Are you sure your okay?"

"I'm fine now....why do you ask that?" question Jinwoon.

"Well...its because I can hear your heart pounding really hard and fast." I said quickly looking away from him.

Jinwoon laugh and shyly said "Maybe its because I have you in my arms."

I blush and gently push him away.  "Yah...I was just trying to comfort you..." I trail off.  My heart started to skip really fast.

Jinwoon look at Nicole and saw her blushing face.  Yah...she is so cute.  Why didn't I ever notice that before?  And why IS my heart beating so fast?  There was a knock on the door and Jo kwon pop in his head and said "Yah....are you guys done making out yet?"

Jinwoon and I laugh.  "You can come in....we are done." I said.

"I'll call you later Cola.....thanks again." Jinwoon said giving me his eye smile.

I brightly smiled back at him and said "Sounds good.  Bye Jinwoon.  Bye Jo kwon!"  I walk out of 2AM's dressing room and shut the door behind me.  Whoa....calm down heart...breathe...just breathe.  After taking a few breaths, I started walking towards the MC dressing room. 

"Nicole!" shouted a voice.

I turn around and was surprised to see Dongwoon.  Why does he have a strange, weird, and sad expression on his face?

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" ask Dongwoon.

"Sure oppa."  Why do I have a funny feeling in my stomache all of a sudden?  What is this feeling?