Chapter 31-Hollwood Studios

My One and Only

~5:00am~

“Baby…it’s time to get up.” Key said as he Nicole’s hair.

“5 more minutes…” Nicole mumbles as she shoves her face into the pillow.

“Baby…” Key pouted.  “Please get up.  We have to meet the filming crew in the lobby in 45 minutes.”

Nicole groans as she lifts her head up.  “I just want to sleep in.”

“Come on…get up.  I’m going to get some breakfast downstairs.  Do you want me to get you anything?” Key asks as he jumps out of bed.

Nicole sighs and answers, “Hm…could you get me a glass of orange juice and a blueberry muffin.”

Key quickly kissed her on the lips and smiles.  “Okay baby…I’ll be back soon.  You better be up by the time I get back.”

Nicole giggles and says, “And what happens if I’m not up?”

“Then don’t blame me for you.” Key teased as he puts his shoes on.

“You ert!” Nicole cried as she threw her pillow at him.

Key laughs and blows her a kiss.  “Bye baby!  I love you!”

“I love you too!” Nicole said as she winks at him.

~10 minutes later~

As Key opens the door, he heard the shower running in the bathroom.  Wow…she actually got up!  He giggles to himself as he sets her food down on the table.  He walks over to his suitcase and took out some clothes out to change.  Just as he was going to take his boxers off, Nicole opens the bathroom door walking out with a white towel wrapped around her body.

Key’s eyes widen as he shouted, “Yah!  I’m changing!”

“Omo!” Nicole screams as she covers her eyes with both of her hands.  She quickly ran back inside the bathroom and shouted, “Yah!  Why are you changing out there?!”

“Why aren’t you properly dressed?” Key hollers back as he quickly took his boxers off and threw some jeans on.

“Are you done changing yet?” Nicole cried from the bathroom.

A smile appeared on his face as he replies, “Yeah!  I’m done changing!”  He quickly took off his shirt showing off his six pack.  He wanted to see the look on her face when she sees him shirtless.

Nicole slowly opens the bathroom door and walks out.  Her eyes widen as she saw him shirtless.  “Yah!  You liar!  You’re still !”

Key smirks at her as slowly puts his shirt on.  “Why haven’t you changed into your clothes yet?”

“I left my clothes out here…I wasn’t expecting you to be back so soon.” Nicole mumbles as her face reddens.

Key laughs and says, “Come and grab your clothes then.  It’s not like you’re .”

“Yah!  Close your eyes!” Nicole cried as she bends over to grab her clothes out of her suitcase.

“Close my eyes?  Why?” Key teased.

Nicole scoffs as she crossed her arms across her chest.  “This towel is way too short.  If I bend over, you might see something!”

A huge smile appears on Key’s face and he smirks.  “What makes you think I’m going to look?”

“Shut your eyes right now!” Nicole demanded.

“Okay…okay…geez.” Key mutters as he closes his eyes.

Nicole quickly grabs her clothes and runs back inside the bathroom.  She shuts the door and slaps herself in the forehead.  How could she have forgotten to bring her clothes with her while taking a shower?

~5 minutes later~

As Nicole opens up the bathroom door she slowly walks out and found Key lying on the bed. 

“Yah…you can look now.  I’m fully dressed.” Nicole said.

There was no response from Key.  Curious, she walks towards the bed and found him sleeping peacefully.  She his right cheek with her left hand and leans her face in closer to him.  Gosh!  He is cute even when he is sleeping!  A smile appeared on her face as she quickly kissed him on the lips.  She looks at her watch and it was only 5:25am.  Hm…should she take a quick nap with him?

“Thank you for the kiss.” Key said smiling as he opens up his eyes.

“Omo!  You were up the entire time!” Nicole cried in surprised.

Key laughs as he sits up on the bed.  “I just wanted to see if you were going to me or not.”

Nicole pinches him on his right cheek and says, “You wish!  I’m not that kind of person.”

Key quickly pulls her down as she yelps, “Ah!!!!”

Nicole’s eyes widen as her body was pressed against his.  She stared into his shiny eyes as he grins at her. 

“Are you going to kiss me or just keep staring at me?” Key teased.

Nicole made a face at him.  “Kiss you?  You’re the one that pull me down!”

Key pouted, “Don’t you want to kiss your boyfriend?”

“I already did.”

“Well…can I have another one?”

“What happens if I refuse?”

“Then I’m not letting you go until you kiss me.”

“What?!  Are you serious?”

“Yup.”

Nicole sighs as she quickly kissed him on the lips.

“Yah!  That wasn’t even a kiss!”

“Yes it was!”

“No it wasn’t!  That was just a peck!” 

“Fine.” Nicole grumbles as she smashes her lips hard onto his.  After thirty seconds of kissing him, she finally pulls back and grins at him.  “Was that better?”

Key let go of her and replies, “Yes…that was much better!”

Nicole giggles as she got off him. 

~5:45am~

“Hello!” Key and Nicole greeted as they approached the filming crew in the lobby.

“Hello lovebirds!” The entire filming crew greeted.

“Are you guys ready to spend the last in Disney World?” The camera man asks.

Nicole nodded her head yes.  “What’s the plan for today?”

“Today we will be visiting Hollywood Studios.  We will only be there until 7:00pm because our flight leaves tomorrow morning at 4:00am.” The camera man explains.

“What?  Why is our flight leaving so early?” Key whines.

The camera man shrugs his shoulders and replies, “It was schedule like that.  We had no control over it.”

“Come on baby, let’s get going.” Nicole said as she pulls his left arm towards the bus.

Key sighs as he slowly drags his feet behind Nicole.  They stood in line quietly as they waited for the bus to show up.

“Yah…why are you guys so quiet?  Are you guys that tired?” The camera man asks.

Nicole smiles at the camera man and replies, “I’m just sad today is going to be our last day here…I wish we could stay here a little longer.”

“I’m just curious what Hollywood Studios have for their main attraction.” Key lied.  Truthfully he was sad because he didn’t want their vacation to end so soon, because he wanted to spend more time with Nicole.

~10 minutes later~

“Enjoy your time at Hollywood Studios today!” The bus driver cried as everyone got off.

“Omo!  Look at that ride over there!” Nicole squeals as she points to the Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith.

“Let’s get in line!” Key excitedly shouted.  He quickly grabs Nicole’s right hand and ran for it.

“Yah!  Wait for us!” The filming crew cried as they chased after them.

Nicole giggles as she squeezes his hand.  “You just want to get away from them…am I right?”

Key looks at her and grins.  “You’re right…I just want to spend this last day ALONE with you without being filmed.”

“It’s going to be impossible.  The whole point of winning the game was to be filmed.” Nicole reminded him.

“I know…but it would be nice if they would stop filming EVERYTHING we do every now and then…I find it quite annoying.”

“Aw…you should be used to that by now.”

“Would you guys quit running off on us like that?  It’s hard for us OLD people to run.” The camera man teased.

“Sorry.” Nicole and Key both said.

~15 minutes later~

“That ride was awesome!” Nicole shouted as they got off.

Key got off as he pushes his hair out of his face.  That ride was super-fast and he screamed like a little girl the entire time. 

Nicole looks at him and giggles.  “Baby…are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fine.” Key managed to say.

Nicole put her hand on his forehead and said, “You don’t look too good.  Should we skip all the rides today and relax?”

Key shook his head no.  “I’m fine…really.  Don’t worry about me.  Come on…let’s go over there.”

Nicole turns around and her eyes widen at where Key was pointing at. 

“Omo!  That’s the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!” Nicole exclaims.  “Are you sure you want to go there?”

“Yeah…why not?  We’re already here…let’s go check it out.”

“Um…okay.” Nicole nervously said.

Key gave her a weird look and smirks, “Yah…are you scared?”

“N-no.” Nicole stutters as she twirls her fingers together.

“You’re lying!  YOU are scared!” Key teased.

Nicole made a face at him.  “I-I-I…”

“There’s nothing to be scared of.  I’ll be right by your side…I promise I won’t let anything happen to you…okay?  Trust oppa.” Key said as he wraps both of his arms around her.  He didn’t care if everyone was watching them…especially the filming crew who were all excitedly whispering to each other.

Nicole looks straight into his lovely eyes and nodded her head.  “Okay…I trust you.”

Key smiled at her and pinches her cheek.  “You’re cute when you’re scared.”

Nicole giggles as her face reddens.  “Yah…quit teasing me!”

Key smirks and grabs her hand.  “Come on…let’s get going before the line starts to get busy.”

~30 minutes later~

“So…what did you think of it?” Key asks as he holds onto Nicole’s hand tightly.

“I was so scared!” Nicole honestly answers.  She felt her legs shaking as she was walking.

“I have never heard you scream that loud before.” Key teased as he ruffles her hair.

“Weren’t you scared?” Nicole cried as she lightly punches his chest.

Key shook his head no.  “Why would I be scared when I have you by my side?”

Nicole smiles and wraps her arm around his waist.  “Thank you for not leaving my side in the elevator.”

Key wraps his arm around her and said, “You’re welcome.  Do you want to go on it again?”

“Hell no!” Nicole shouted as she backs away from him.  “I wouldn’t go on even if you paid me a million dollars!”

“Aw…you guys are so cute together!” The camera man gushes.  “Why can’t you guys just date?”

Nicole’s face reddens as Key quickly replies, “I don’t think I’m Nicole’s type.  She has such high standards.”

“Yah!  I do not!” Nicole shouted as she smacks him on his left arm.  “Look who’s talking!”

Key rubs his left arm and laughs.  “Yah!  I was just joking!  You didn’t have to hit me.  That hurt!”

Nicole scoffs and rolls her eyes at him.  “I didn’t even hit you that hard.  You’re such a baby.”

“What’s next on the agenda?” The camera man quickly asks before Key could protest back to Nicole.

Nicole scans the brochure and squeals in excitement.  “Omo!  Let’s go watch the show Fantasmic!”

Key made a face at her.  “Fantasmic?  What kind of show is that?”

Nicole giggles and replies, “Well…it says here on the brochure that Fantasmic is a breathtaking 25-minute fireworks and water show performed by all of your favorite Disney Characters—including heroes, princesses, and villains.  Fantasmic stars Mickey Mouse and a bevy of classic Disney Characters, and includes over one million gallons of water and 50 costumed performers.”

“That sounds like a cool show to watch!” The camera man beams.

“Come on Key…let’s go watch it!” Nicole happily said as she claps her hands together.

“Okay…okay…okay.” Key said laughing as Nicole drags him towards the stadium where the show was going to be held.

~One and a half hour later~

“I can’t believe we waited in line for 90 minutes!” Key complains after they walk out of the stadium.

Nicole rolls her eyes at him.  “Yah!  It was worth the wait!  The show was amazing!”

Key scoffs and crossed his arms.  “Yeah…it was a good show…but…”

Nicole placed both of her hands on his cheeks and giggled.  “Quit your whining!  We still have a lot of time left to check out the rest of the park.  Come on…let’s go!”

“Where are we going now?” Key asks as he follows her.

“Omo!  Let’s go watch Beauty and the Beast!” Nicole excitedly says.

Key raised his left eye brow up.  “Beauty and the Beast?  Is this another LIVE show?”

“Yes…it’s another LIVE show!  It says here on the brochure that Beauty and the Beast is a live-action, 25-minute, Broadway-style musical for Guests of all ages based on the hit film.” Nicole explains.

“Do we have to go watch it?” Key asks as he prayed that she would say no.

“Yes!  We have to!  This is once in a lifetime!  Please?” Nicole pouted.  She gave him the puppy-look face and batted her eye lashes at him.

Key couldn’t resist her puppy-look face so he immediately gave in and shook his head yes.  Damn you Ki Bum!  She has you totally whip!

“Yes!  Thank you Key!” Nicole shouted as she quickly kissed him on the cheek.  Omo!  What the hell did she just do?!  She had completely forgotten that they were being filmed!  Oh crap!  This isn’t good!  She quickly looks away from him and started panicking.

Key’s eyes widen as Nicole kissed him on the cheek.  He was not expecting that at all!  He tried to play it cool and said, “Yah!  If you wanted to kiss me, all you had to do was ask.”

The filming crew started chucking as Nicole’s face reddens.  “Yah!  I-I-I…let’s go!”

Nicole quickly runs away from them and slaps her forehead.  Nicole Jung!  What were you thinking?!  Now the filming crew was going to suspect something between them!

“Yah!  Nicole!  Wait for me!” Key shouted as he chased her.

When Key caught up to her, he whispers “Thank you.”

Nicole gives him a weird look.  “Thank you?  For what?”

“For kissing me in front of everybody back there.”

“You’re not mad?”

“Why would I be mad?”

“I-I-I don’t know...I’m sorry.  I honestly don’t know what came over me.”

Key let out a small laugh and says, “You should do it more often.”

Nicole’s eyes widen as she secretly smiles to herself. 

~One hour later~

“Did you enjoy the show?” Nicole asks.

“I loved it!  At least we didn’t wait in line for 90 minutes this time.” Key said as he smiles at her. 

Nicole nodded her head in agreement.  “That’s true.  What do you want to do next?”

Key looks at the brochure and a smile curved on his face.  “Let’s go watch Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!  It says here that Indiana Jones is a 30 minute live show that recreates many of the memorable scenes from the Indiana Jones movie series—and reveals the secrets behind the stunts and special effects.  It also says here that prior to the start of the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular show, a “casting director” steps onto the stage, selects enthusiastic adult volunteers from the audience and “auditions” them to appear as extras in select sequences of the show.  After the “casting call,” the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular show opens against a temple ruins backdrop.  Indiana Jones makes his grand entrance and the show swings into non-stop, nail-biting action.  While Indy goes in search of that golden idol, he is chased by a 12-foot rolling boulder, encounters numerous perils, makes daring escapes—and quite a few things explode into flames and come crashing down all around him.  One large-scale stunt sequence features a motorcycle and a mammoth Flying Wing aircraft.  As Indy triumphs over traps, villains and epic obstacles, a “director” explains the amazing stunts and special effects that Hollywood uses to make movie magic.”

“Oh!  A live action show!  Let’s watch it!” Nicole shouted in excitement.

Key nodded his head and quickly follows her.  “Do you think there will be lots of explosions?”

“I’m not sure…I guess we’ll find out.  I can’t wait to watch the show!”

“Me too!”

~Two hour later~

“That was so COOL!” Key cried as they walk out of the stadium.

Nicole nodded her head in agreement.  “That was my favorite show so far!  I was sitting at the edge of my seat!

“Whew!  What an exciting show!” The camera man said as he caught up to them.  “You should have seen your faces!  You guys barely looked at each other during the entire show.”

“That’s because our eyes were glued onto the show.” Key quickly said as he winks at Nicole.

Nicole felt her heart flutter as she winks back at him.

“So…what’s next on the agenda?” The camera man asks.  He turns his attention to Nicole as he zooms in on her face.

Nicole bit her lips and suddenly burst out, “Omo!  Let’s go watch Voyage of The Little Mermaid!  I love Ariel!”

“How long is the show?” Key asks.

“It says here that Voyage of The Little Mermaid is a 15-minute show with live performers, special effects, and movie clips.  Can we go watch it please?” Nicole pleaded.

Key laughs and nods his head.  “You’re such a kid.”

“I can’t help it!” Nicole cried.

“Come on…let’s go.” Key said grabbing her hand.  As they walk together hand-in-hand, the filming crew continues to film them all the way until they reached the stadium.

“There is something fishy going on between those two.” One of the female staff said.

The camera man nodded his head.  “I think so too.  Since when do best friends hold hands?“

“You’re right…best friends don’t hold hands like that…only couples do.  Omo!  Do you think they’re secretly dating?” Another female staff asks.

“Hm…it’s hard to say.” The camera man says.

Key turns around and saw that the filming crew was watching them closely. 

“I think the filming crew is starting to suspect something between us.” Key whispers into Nicole’s right ear.

Nicole quickly turns around and let go of his hand.  “Omo!  What are we going to do Key?  If they find out about us, they’re going to tell everyone…especially the media!  I especially don’t want YOUR fans to be hating on me or stalking us.”

Key sighs as he scratches his neck.  “Don’t panic…I’ll think of something.  I don’t want the media to know that we’re dating either.  For now, let’s deny our relationship.  Let’s just wait until they edit the film and air our trip on T.V…and if our actions towards each other are obvious, then we will admit to the public that we are dating…if not…then we’ll keep it a secret.”

Nicole sighs and nodded her head.  “Okay…but…”

“No buts…trust oppa okay?”

“Fine…I trust you.”

“Good…now let’s enjoy the show.”

~One hour later~

“So…what did you think of it?” Key asks as he wraps his right arm around her shoulder.

“I wish the show was a little longer…but the special effects made up for it.” Nicole said smiling at him.  “What should we do next?”

Key smiles at her and replies, “Truthfully, I don’t want to see any more shows or go on any rides.  Can we just go sight-seeing and relax?”

Nicole raised her left eye brow up and giggles.  “Oppa…are you serious?  This vacation is a once in a life time for us and you just want to relax?  Are you feeling sick?”

Key shook his head no as he pulls her closer to him.  “I’m not sick…I just want to relax before we head back to South Korea…don’t you?”

“I do…but we can always relax on the airplane.  Did you forget that our flight back home is 16 hours?” Nicole reminded him.

Key frowns as he pouted, “How could I not forget?”

“So…what’s next on the agenda?” The camera man asks. 

Before Nicole could say anything, her stomach started growling like crazy.  Key looks at her tummy and burst out laughing.

“I think we should find something to eat.” Key said smiling at her.

Nicole’s face reddens as she nodded her head in agreement.  “Yeah…I’m kind of hungry.”

The camera man giggled and said, “That sounds like a plan.  Where should we go eat?”

Nicole’s eyes brighten and happily say, “Let’s have some funnel cakes, turkey legs, and cotton candy!”

“That actually sounds really good.  Let’s go!” Key said pulling her hand.

~2 hours later~

“Baby, I’m so full!” Key said as he touches his belly.

Nicole laughs out loud and teased, “Don’t you want any deserts?”

“Deserts?  Are you insane?  I can’t eat anymore!” Key cries. 

Nicole giggles and smiles at him.  “Yah!  I was just kidding!  What should we do next?”

Key scratches his neck and says, “Do you want to take some pictures with some of the Power Rangers?”

Nicole’s eyes widen and squeal, “Sure!  Where are they?”

“They’re right behind you.” Key replies as he waves at them.

Nicole quickly ran up to the pink power ranger and happily asks, “May I take a quick picture with you?  You’re my favorite power ranger!”

The pink power ranger nodded her head and put her arm around Nicole.  She quickly pulls her camera out and hands it over to Key.  “Baby…can you please take a picture of me?  Please?”

Key laughs and nodded his head yes.  “Say CHEESE!”

“CHEESE!” Nicole cried as she puts her right hand up into a peace sign.

Click!

Nicole bows to the pink power ranger and said, “Thank you so much!”

The pink power ranger bows back and happily waves good-bye to Nicole.

“Baby…didn’t you want a picture with her?”

“No…I would rather take a picture with the red power ranger…but he is nowhere to be found.”

“Ah…I see…let’s continue walking…maybe we’ll find him.”

“That sounds like a plan to me.”

5:00pm

“Aright…that’s a final wrap!” The camera man said.

“Thank god!” Key quietly mutters to himself.

Nicole giggles as she elbows him in the stomach.  “Shhhhh!”

“You guys will need to be back at the hotel at 7:00pm.  Please meet us in the lobby at 3:00am.  We suggest that you guys don’t stay up too late because our flight leaves at 4:00am.” The camera man explains.

“We understand.” Nicole quickly said as she bows to the filming crew.  “You guys work really hard filming us for the past 3 days…I would like to treat you all to dinner.”

“Thank you!” One of the female staff excitedly said.

“Aw…you’re so nice!” The camera man gushed.

“Omo!  Thank you Nicole!  That’s so sweet of you!” The KBS bodyguard said smiling her at.

Key glares at Nicole with his cold eyes.  Why did she volunteer to buy the entire filming crew dinner?  Didn’t she know that he wanted to spend some time ALONE with her?

“What’s with the sour expression Key?” One of the female staff asks.

Key faked a smile and quickly replies, “Sour expression?  What are you talking about?”

The female staffs scoffs and crossed her arms.  “You don’t look too happy about Nicole treating us to dinner.”

“N-no!  It’s nothing like that!  I was going to treat you guys to dinner, but Nicole beat me to it…that’s all.” Key lied.

Some of the staff didn’t seem to be convinced so Nicole quickly said, “Omo!  I’m getting hungry.  Let’s go eat over there at the 50’s Prime Time Café.”

Nicole gently pushes Key by his back towards the restaurant.

“Yah!  Why did you do that?” Key hissed as he looks back at her.

“What?”

“I wanted to spend the last two hours with you…not with them!”

“Ah…baby…I want to spend time with you too…but having dinner with them isn’t going to kill you.  I promise I’ll give you my full attention after dinner…okay?”

“Fine…” Key mumbles as they reached the restaurant. 

“Omo!  This restaurant is so cool!  I feel like I’m living back in the 50’s!” The camera man exclaims.

“What kind of food do they offer here?” The KBS bodyguard asks.

Nicole took the menu out and explains, “They offer golden fried chicken, traditional meatloaf, and pot roast.”

“What are we waiting for?  Let’s order!” Key impatiently said as he pulls out a chair.

“SOMEONE is in a hurry to get rid of us.” One of the female staff teased.

“Yah!  I heard that!” Key cried as he made a face at her.

Nicole giggles as she pulls out a chair next to him.  “Calm down baby…can’t you see that it’s busy in here?  We have to wait for our waitress or waiter to come serve us.”

Key frowns as he impatiently taps his right foot on the ground.  “Fine…”

~6:30pm~

After Nicole paid for the bill, Key looked at his watch and it was already 6:30pm.  He couldn’t believe it took everybody an hour and a half to eat their food!

“Thank you Nicole!” The entire filming crew said as they bow to her.

“You’re welcome!” Nicole happily replied.

“We’ll see you guys back at the hotel!” The camera man said as he waves good-bye to them.

“Good-bye!” Nicole and Key shouted.

As soon as the filming crew was out of their sight, Key quickly pulls her into his arms and kissed her softly on the lips.  He kissed her for a good five minutes before letting go of her.

“Ah…I feel better now.” Key said smiling at her.

Nicole blushes as she stares into his shiny eyes.  “Are you still upset?”

“What do you think?”

“Hm…I think you’ve cooled down a little bit.”

“That’s because we’re FINALLY alone.”

Nicole hugs him and wraps her arms around his muscular waist.  “What do you want to do for the last 30 minutes here?”

Key kisses her forehead and replies, “How about we take some pictures together?”

Nicole smiled widely at him and nodded her head in agreement.  “Let’s create some memories together here.”

“That’s what I was just thinking too.”

~9:00pm~

Nicole and Key were cuddling in each other’s arms as they were lying in on the bed.

“Nicole?”

“Hm?”

“I’m really happy we were able to spend this vacation together.”

“Me too…I wouldn’t have spent it with anyone else.”

“Don’t forget what you promised me once we get back home.”

“What’s that?”

“You promised to come out and watch my musical “Catch Me If You Can” and if you don’t come…I-I-I”

“You’ll what?”

“I’ll tell the media that we’re dating!”

“You wouldn’t!”

“I would too!”

“Yah!  Why would you do that?  You should know that I’ll be there to support you no matter what!”

“I know…I know…but I was secretly hoping that you would forget so I could announce our relationship to everyone.”

“You’re silly baby.  Besides…I would rather not have the public know that we’re secretly dating because I don’t want to be followed 24/7.”

“I completely understand…but it would be nice to let everyone know that you’re mine.”

Nicole kissed him softly on the lips and says, “Baby…I understand that you want the entire world to know that I’m your girl, but for the sake of our careers…let’s just keep it on the down load…okay?  I want everyone to know that you’re my man as well…but some people (especially those hard-core SHINEE fans) will find it hard to accept me as your girlfriend.”

Key sighs as he hugs her tighter.  “I know…”

“Baby?”

“Hm?”

“Will you sing me a song?”

“Sure…which song would you like me to sing to you?”

“Hm…surprise me.”

Key his lips together as he starts singing.

Song for my Juliette!

The moonlight, as if it’ll spill, is definitely dark

Including the almost exploding torchlight

I need to learn how to shine like she does

If I look at her, I’ll be blinded

 

Please give me a chance

When you look at me with those eyes

I want to hold you in my arms

But to me, you’re like a playful fox

 

Juliette, I’ll give you my soul

Juliette, please accept me

Juliette, sweetly, a little more sweeter

Whisper my serenade

 

Sweet addiction, burning temptation

Even though your lips are bitter poison

I’m Romeo, your knight in shining armor

Trapped in a glassed jar, love is a red light

 

You’re already the center of the whole world, my focus

You play me all day, and even if you push me, pull me, and I fall down

I follow your scent that embraces my body again

I can’t stop, so take all of my heart and breath

 

Please open your heart

Your gestures toward me pass by again

My trembling heart seems like it’ll explodes any moment

 

Juliette, I’ll give you my soul

Juliette, please accept me

Sweetly, a little more sweeter

Whisper my serenade

 

Even without any words, I already know everything

Your eyes said they want me badly

I can’t escape this habit of chasing after you

You spread like an irresistible poison

Yeah, baby Juliette

 

I’ll give you my soul

Juliette, please accept me

Juliette, sweetly, a little more sweeter

Whisper my serenade

 

I’ll give you my soul

Juliette, please accept me

Juliette, sweetly, a little more sweeter

Whisper my serenade

 

My love is passionate like the sun, only you, only you

Even if I’m born again, only one person will shine brightly in my heart

My heart shines brightly

My heart shines brightly

As Key was done singing he looks at Nicole and realized that she was already asleep.  She’s so cute even when she’s sleeping!  He kissed her lightly on the forehead as he hugs her tightly.

“Good night my Juliette.”

~24 hours later~

“Ladies and gentlemen…welcome to South Korea.  You may now take your seat belts off and we hope you enjoyed your flight.  We hope to see you all soon and have a nice day.” The flight attendant announced.

As soon as Key and Nicole got off the plane, he wraps his left arm around her and whispers, “I love you.”

Nicole smiles and whispers back, “I love you too baby.”

They walk together towards the luggage area to claim their bags; meanwhile the both of them weren’t aware that they were secretly being filmed by the camera man.

“Yah!  Did catch what Key said to Nicole?”

“No…I didn’t.”

“Damn!  Let’s try to get closer to them.”

As Nicole turns around and her eyes widen.  “Key!  I think they’re secretly filming us!  What should we do?”

“Hm…I have an idea.  Play along with me.” Key said as he pulls her in closer to him.

“Um…okay.”

Key waited until he could clearly see them in the corner of his eyes and whispers, “Call my cell phone, but make sure they can’t see you.”

Nicole nodded her head as she turns her back against him.  She quickly pulls out her phone and dials his number.

Key smirks as he picks up his phone and purposely spoke really loud, “Hi honey!  How are you?  Ah…I miss you too!  I’m finally back home...what?  I’m at the airport right now…I should be back at the dorm in a half hour.  Of course I brought a gift for you…alright…I’ll see you soon.  I love you too!  Bye!”

image

Nicole chuckled to herself as she turns around and raised her left eye brow up.  “Oppa…who was that on the phone with you?”

Key scratches his neck and replies, “It’s a secret!”

“Omo!  Is it a girl?  Who is she?  Do I know her?”

“It’s none of your business.”

“Yah!  I’m your best friend!  I won’t tell anyone!  Don’t you trust me?”

“Of course I trust you…but…”

“But what?”

“I’ll tell you next time we see each other…okay?”

“Fine…be that way!”

“Aw…are you mad at me now?”

“What do you think?”

“Yah!  I promise I’ll tell you next time.  Come on…let’s grab our bags.”

Nicole and Key quickly grab their bag and continue to bicker with each other as they walk out of the luggage area.

“Yah…I don’t think Key is dating Nicole.”

“You’re right…I don’t think they are either…but I wonder who he was talking to on the phone?  I think he has a girlfriend because he said I love you on the phone…but who is the mystery girl?”

“Who knows?  Let’s get back to the office and start editing the film first.  Once we are done editing, we’ll find out who the mystery girl is.  Is that a deal?”

“Deal.”

“Baby…you’re so smart!” Nicole said as she winks at him.

Key smiles as he winks back her.  “Of course I am.  I’m happy to know that you finally realize that.”

Nicole jokingly hits him on his chest and grins.  “Whatever…”

As soon as the both of them step out of the airport, there were many fans already waiting for their arrival.

“Key!  I’m over here!” His manager shouted waving his hand at him.

Key waved his hand back and quickly pulls Nicole by her right arm.

“Yah!  Nicole!  Where are you going?  Your ride is over here!” Her manager shouted at her.

“Baby…I need to go that way.” Nicole cried as she tried to free herself from him.

Key sighs to himself as he slowly let go of her arm.  He turns around and sadly said, “Don’t forget to come to my musical…okay?”

“Baby I won’t forget!” Nicole happily replied as she threw her arms around his neck.  She hugs him tightly as she felt his heart pounding against her chest.  She suddenly felt very sad and didn’t want to let go of him.  As much as she wanted to stay in his arms forever, she finally let go of him and whispers, “Call me.”

Key nodded his head yes and ruffles her hair.  “Take care of yourself baby.”

“Let’s go Key!” His manager shouted at him.  “Your next schedule starts in an hour.  We need to be there on time.”

Key looks at Nicole one last time and smiled at her.  He started walking towards his manager and before he got into the van, he turns around and waved good-bye to Nicole.

“Bye Nicole!”

“Bye Key!” Nicole shouted as she waves good-bye to him.

“Jung Nicole!  Get your pretty over here!” Her manager angrily cried. 

“I’m coming!” Nicole shouted as she fought her way through the mob of fans.

~15 minutes later~

“So…how was the trip?” Her manager asks as she was drove them back towards KARA’s dorm.

“It was fun!”

“What did you do?”

“Lots of things.”

“Oh really?  Like what?”

“Stuff…”

“What kind of stuff?”

“Taking pictures with some of the Disney characters, watch some of the shows, rode on some wild rides, and we ate a lot.”

“That’s it?”

“Well…what more do you want me to say?”

“Did anything happen between you and Key?”

“Um…not that I know.  Why?”

“Oh…just wondering…that’s all.”

“Yah…you’re acting weird…are you feeling okay?”

“I’m fine…I just thought…never mind.”

“Okay…omo!”

“What?”

“I should text Min, Seohyun, and Nana that I’m back home!” Nicole excitedly says as she pulls out her cell phone.

Text message to Min, Seohyun, and Nana:  “Hey!  I’m back!  I have lots to tell you!”

Text message from Seohyun:  “Omo!  You’re finally back!  Let’s have dinner tomorrow night!  That is…if you’re free.”

Text message to Seohyun:  “Sure!  I’m free tomorrow night.  I’m free at 6:00pm.  Where should we meet?”

Text message from Seohyun:  “Let’s meet at your mom’s restaurant!  I have lots to tell you about Dongwoon and me!”

Text message to Seohyun:  “Omo!  I can’t wait!  I’ll see you tomorrow!”

Text message from Seohyun:  “LOL…okay!  I’ll see you tomorrow!  I can’t wait either!  I’m so excited!”

Text message from Nana:  “Yah!  It’s about time you’re back!  I have some really exciting news for you!”

Text message to Nana:  “Omo!  What is it?  Tell me!”

Text message from Nana:  “I can’t….it’s better if I tell you in person.  Are you free this Friday after Music Bank?  If you are, we should have dinner and I’ll tell you all about it!”

Text message to Nana:  “I’m free after Music Bank.  Dinner sounds good!  I can’t wait to see you!”

Text message from Nana:  “Okay girly…it’s a date!  I’ll see you Friday night after Music Bank!”

Text message from Min:  “YAHOO!  You’re back home!  We should hang out!  When are you free?  I want to know all the juicy details!”

Text message to Min:  “I’m free this Saturday after KBS Music Bank.  Do you want to have dinner afterwards?”

Text message from Min:  “Heck yeah!  I’m always up for food!  We definitely need to catch up on the gossip!”

Text message to Min:  “LOL…alright.  That sounds like a date!  I’ll see you on Saturday!”

Text message from Min:  “Yeah!  I can’t wait!  See you soon!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my dear readers!  First of all, I want to deeply say "I'M SO SORRY" for not updating for such a long time.  I was too focused on my other story "My Cute Cola Bear."  Here is some good news though...all of the 91-liners are coming back into the story in the next couple of chapters.  It's going to be VERY interesting and VERY romantic!  I hope all of my loyal 61 subscribers will stay with me till the end.  I'm sorry if this chapter was kind of boring...please feel free to comment and give suggestions.  Lastly, I would like to take this time to THANK everyone that has been commenting on this story!  You know who you are and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Your comments mean a lot to me!  :D   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8-20-12 Update: I'm in college right now so I'm not sure when I will be able to post the next chapter.  I have a crap load of homework, reports, eassy papers, and reading to do.  I will try to find some time to finish this story.  I promise!  Please forgive me for not updating for such a long time.