Chapter 19-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 8

My One and Only

“Let’s begin the attack with Dongwoon.” said MC Changmyeong.

“Min, you have a crush on Choi Minho right?” ask Dongwoon smirking.

Min’s face turns red and happily replied “Of course!”

Mir quickly glances at Minho and pokes him hard in the belly.  “Yah!  Why is it that every girl wants you?  What do you have that other guys don’t?”

The audience roars with laughter at Mir’s comment and MC Changmyeong grins at Mir.  “Ah…looks like someone is jealous here!”

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” cried all the 91-liners.

Minho just smile and didn’t say a word.  He thought Min was cute, but she wasn’t his type.  He didn’t want to hurt her feelings, so the best thing to do was not say anything at all. 

“Minho, what do you think of Min?” question MC Changmyeong.

“She’s cute.” Minho replied.

“Just cute?”  Nothing else?” teased MC Changmyeong.

“………uh…..I thought I already answer your question….” Minho said trailing off.

“Yah!  I think Min is confessing to you!” teased Nicole.

Minho smiles back at Nicole and just nodded his head.  He didn’t know what else to say.  If Min and Key won this round, he really didn’t want to go up against Min because he might say something that he might regret.

The crowd started chanting “MinMin!  MinMin!  MinMin!”

Min could feel her heart jumping with joy!  She loved the attention she was getting!  Although Minho looks a little uncomfortable…she didn’t care…what matters was that he thought she was cute!

Mir’s face was steaming up with jealousy as he watches Min smile happily at Minho.

“Yah…what’s wrong with you Mir?” questions Jaejin staring at him.

“……Nothing….why do you ask?” Mir said frowning.

“It looks like something or someone is bothering you.” Jaejin said smirking.

“Yeah…you’re bothering me!” Mir snap back and the next thing he knew, he grab Jaejin’s head and head-lock him into his arm and playfully wrestle with him.

“Yah!  Let me go!” Jaejin yell out.

MC Changmyeong giggled and said “It looks like they are having a wrestling match over there!”

The camera man turns the camera at Jaejin and Mir and Jinwoon shouted “Yah!  I’m putting money down on Mir!”

The entire audience roars with excitement and MC Changmyeong said “Ah…I didn’t realize that Min was popular amongst the 91-liners boys too?”

Mir finally let go of Jaejin as he tumble backwards running into Minho. 

“Yah!  You mess up my hair!” Jaejin screams out.

The entire 91-liners roar with laughter’s including MC Changmyeong.

“Let’s get back to the game shall we?  Min, you may proceed with the attack.” MC Changmyeong instructed.

“Dongwoon, do you like Seohyun more than a friend?” Min asks with a grin on her face.

Seohyun looks at Dongwoon and she notices that he seems to be thinking hard.  Does he like me? 

Nicole bit her lower lip and held her breath as she waited for Dongwoon to reply.

Damn…what should he say?  He used to fancy Seohyun, but if he answers “of course” back, Nicole might think he have changed his mind about her.  Dongwoon quickly glances at Nicole and she was staring at him waiting for his answer. 

Dongwoon shook his head no and replied “Of course.”

There was a sad “Ahhhhhhh” coming from the audience and MC Changmyeong yells “Yah!  Are you insane?!  You don’t like Seohyun?!”

Seohyun slightly felt disappointed.  For some odd reason, Dongwoon’s answer hurt her feelings.  She didn’t like this feeling, but she force out a smile on her face.

“Ah…Seohyun…you must really hate to have Dongwoon as your partner now huh?” teased MC Changmyeong.

“It’s alright.  I still have my fans.” Seohyun cheerfully said.

Dongwoon smiles at Seohyun and turns his attention back to Min.  “Min, you smoke right?”

MC Changmyeong yelps “Yah!  Smoking is bad for you!”

The entire roars with laughter and Mir ask “Do you really smoke?”

Min shook her head no and said “No!  I don’t smoke!”

“You didn’t say “of course” 5…4…3…2…” said MC Changmyeong.

“Of course!” Min shouted.

“So you DO smoke!” CL smirks.

“Min…you can die of lung cancer!” teased Nicole.

“Yah!  I already said I don’t smoke!” Min yells at the top of her lungs.

The entire 91-liners burst out laughing at her reaction.  MC Changmyeong giggled and said “We are just giving you a hard time Min…please continue on with your attack.”

Min’s eyes glow with anger.  She felt like shooting daggers at Dongwoon for saying such nonsense things about her.  An evil smile crept on her face and she said “Dongwoon, did you know that Nicole likes someone and THAT someone isn’t you?”

There was an “OHHHHH” and “AHHHHH” from the entire audience and 91-liners.  Key secretly smiled happily to himself meanwhile MC Changmyeong was shouting “Omo!  Who is it?!  I want to know!”

Dongwoon felt like someone had kicked him in the stomach.  Was it true that Nicole like someone else?  Is that the reason why she told him to wait?  Was Min just messing with my head so that she could win this game?  Dongwoon knew Min and Nicole were close…but did Nicole say anything to Min?  There were a million questions that pop into his head.  He heard MC Changmyeong counting down as he quickly replied “Of course!”

“Yah!  Min…who does Nicole like?” question MC Changmyeong again.

Min looks at Nicole and said “Well…I can give you a hint.”

Nicole’s eyes grew wide.  What the hell is Min doing?!  I thought she was my friend.  What is wrong with her?

“Omo!  What’s the hint!” shouted Mir, Jinwoon, Jaejin, and Minho.

Min laughs and says “He is one of the 91-liners.”

The entire crowd got up to their feet and started screaming wildly and all of the 91-liner girls started jumping up and down (expect for Nicole). 

Nicole was ready to strangle Min and slap her 100 times across the face.  How dare she reveal that! 

Nana poke Nicole by the arm and whispers “Yah…what are you going to do?”

“She isn’t going to say his name…is she?” Hara said looking worried.

Nicole glared at Min and gave her the If-You-Say-Anything-You-Are-Dead-Meat!

“Is this 91-liner on the show today?” MC Changmyeong anxiously asks.

“It’s a secret.” Min replied.

That’s it!  Nicole was ready to march up to Min and yank her into the girl’s bathroom and beat the living hell out of her.  Hara and Nana had to hold her back and Hara whispers into Nicole’s ear “Yah!  Keep your cool!  We are recording live right now!  You can beat her up later!" 

“Hara is right Nicole.  Don’t make a scene.  If you go up against her, you can get her back.” Nana said holding onto Nicole’s arm.

“Oh!  He must be on the show today then!” MC Changmyeong said jumping up and down looking at all of the 91-liner boys.

All of the 91-liners boys smiled and Jinwoon curiously said “I wonder who he is then…”

The entire audience screams with excitement and started jumping up and down on their seats. 

“Calm down…I’m just as excited as you guys are.  Shall we continue the game?” MC Changmyeong said trying to hush the audience.

Dongwoon gave Min an evil look and said “Min, do you know that Minho doesn’t girls who smoke?”

All the 91-liners roars with laughers as Min shook her head no violently and scream “Of course!”

Minho covers both his ears from Min’s scream.  Geez…it was just a joke…why was she taking it so serious?

Damn Dongwoon…she gave him the death stare and accidently blurted “Dongwoon, do you know that Nicole only likes you as a friend?”

“OHHHHHH!” cried out the audience.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” MC Changmyeong screams out.

The entire 91-liners lock their eyes at Dongwoon waiting for his reply.  Things were getting intense a little out of hand.

Nicole was shock and surprised.  Why the hell did Min just say that?!  She never gave Dongwoon an answer when he confessed to her, but with Min saying that to him, he might think it’s true. 

Dongwoon was in total shock.  He felt sadness wash over him and he wanted to say “of course” but the words wouldn’t come out of his mouth.  What was wrong with him?  He was breathing heavily and he felt like the entire gymnasium was spinning.  He heard MC Changmyeong starting to count down, so he quickly yells “Of course!”

“Min, I heard you like to stuff your chest.” Dongwoon smirk.

All of the 91-liner boys bust out laughing and Jaejin cried out “Are you serious?!”

“So, I’m assuming that your chest is stuff today then?” smirk CL.

Nana, Hara, Seohyun, and Nicole drop their mouths wide open and an “OHHHHH!” came from the audience.

Min was so shock and embarrassed by Dongwoon’s attack that she didn’t know what to say.  These were her real s!  How dare he say that I stuff my chest! 

“Yah!  That isn’t true!  Who told you that?!” Min shouted at Dongwoon.

Dongwoon just shrugged his shoulders and tried not to laugh.  Min looks into the camera man and told the viewers “It’s not true!  These are real!”

Min didn’t realize that MC Changmyeong had already shouted “KNOCK DOWN!”  She was too busy convincing the viewers that her chest was real and not fake. 

There were laughter’s echoing throughout the entire gymnasium and MC Changmyeong said “Min…calm down.  It’s just a game…don’t worry.  We will edit this part out…”

“Yah!  This part better be edited out!” Min demanded.

CL was starting to enjoy herself.  It was fun watching Min get all work up for nothing.  Thank goodness she lost to Dongwoon. 

Min stomps back to Key with a frown on her face.  She looks at Key hiss “Get him back for me!  I can’t believe he embarrass me like that?! ” 

Key laughs at Min’s reaction and replied “Don’t worry.  I plan on winning against Dongwoon.”

Min knew Key had a sassy mouth and he wasn’t afraid to speak his mind.  She started to relax a little and said “Fighting!”

Key walks out to face Dongwoon.  He could feel the tension between the two and he was confident of himself.

Dongwoon stared back at Key and he could feel the tension between the two of them.  Key may be Nicole’s best friend and whether Key had feelings for Nicole or not, he wasn’t going down without a fight…even if it meant hurting his feelings.

“Yah…things are starting to heat up a little here.  Let’s begin the attack starting with Key.” MC Changmyeong instructed.

The REAL battle begins thought Nana.  She wasn’t sure if this battle was going to be a pretty one or not.

Oh crap…they are finally battling against each other…Hara didn’t know who was going to win…she could feel the tension between the two.

Key smiled at Dongwoon and smirk “You DO know that Nicole loves me right?”

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” shouted the audience.

All the 91-liners drop their mouths open and Mir shouted “No way?!”

“When did this happen?” shriek Jaejin.

“Stupid…best friends can become lovers too you know.” CL said rolling her eyes at Mir and Jaejin.

“Whoa…how come I didn’t know about this?” Jinwoon said looking at Key.

Oh my god…please don’t tell me this isn’t happening!  I could feel everyone staring at me and then looking back at Dongwoon and Key.  Nicole…you are definitely going to make the headline tomorrow morning!  I could feel the tension between Key and Dongwoon.  I didn’t want them to fight over me.  Was I really worth it?  I didn’t want them to jeopardize their friendship because of me.

Dongwoon glare at Key but maintains his cool.  “Of course…DO you know that Nicole only loves you as a best friend but she loves me as a man?” 

“AHHHHH!” MC Changmyeong cried out.

Oh crap!  I can’t believe Dongwoon just said that!  Nana looks over at Nicole and she could see that Nicole’s face was filled with fear.  Sigh…she knew this wasn’t going to be a good turn-out. 

Key tightens up his left hand into a fist and said “Of course…Dongwoon, did you know that Nicole and I kiss last week after SBS Inkigayo show?”

“Oh my god!” squeal Seohyun.

“Yah!  How come you didn’t tell me about it?!” Minho shouted with jealousy.

“Omo!  Did you guys really kiss Nicole?” ask CL looking at her.

“Did you guys French kiss?” Mir asks smirking.

“Was it your first kiss?” Jaejin ask smiling at Nicole.

Nicole’s face was as red as a tomato and she didn’t dare to look at Dongwoon or Key.  She was feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable.  The entire audience was now focusing on her and every movement that she made.  Some of the Shinee fans from the audience started booing and cursing Nicole.

“Yah!  Remember this is just a game…so please refrain yourself from hurting anybody’s feelings.” MC Changmyeong said to the audience.  

Dongwoon looks over at Nicole and sense that she was feeling uncomfortable.  He didn’t know if Key was telling the truth or not, but he wasn’t going to let him win.  When he heard some of the Shinee fans booing and cursing Nicole, he decided that he wasn’t going to use her to attack Key anymore…he just wanted to protect her.      

“Of course.” Dongwoon replied smiling calmly.

“Nicole did you and Key really kiss after SBS Inkigayo show was over?” questions MC Changmyeong.

Before Nicole could say anything, CL spoke up and said “Yah!  Shouldn’t we focus on the battle instead?  Like what you said earlier, this is just a game.  Key is just saying that to throw Dongwoon off…duh…anything to win the game…I would have said the same thing too.”

Nicole looks over at CL and smiles at her.  She was happy that CL helped her out.  She quietly whispers “Thank you.”

CL smiles back at Nicole and whispers back “No problem.  You are the only here that I would help…anyone else…they’re on their own.”

The audience started laughing and some of the Shinee fans started to calm down.  MC Changmyeong both ears turn bright red and clear his throat.  “Well said then…shall we continue the game?”

“Key, didn’t you tell me that you were in love with Jessica Jung?” Dongwoon said.

Nicole’s eyes grew wide and glared at Key.  She felt jealousy rush through her mind.  What the hell?! 

“Omo!  So, it’s Jessica that you like?!” Mir said jumping up and down.

“Yah!  You should have said that earlier!” MC Changmyeong said jumping up and down with Mir.

“Of course…but that was three years ago.” Key quickly said avoiding Nicole’s stares.

“Yeah right…that’s what they all say.” Jinwoon said laughing.

Key gave Jinwoon a dirty look and said “Oh yeah?  Should I reveal who the girl you want to confess to?”

“Omo!” cried the crowed.

“Yah!  Is she here on the show today?” exclaim MC Changmyeong.

Seohyun’s face turns red and quickly hid behind Nicole’s shoulder.  Jinwoon shut his mouth right away and gave Key a “sorry” look.  Jinwoon notices that Seohyun was hiding behind Nicole’s shoulder due to embarrassment.  He had wish that he had never confess to her.

“Yah Dongwoon, a couple of months ago, didn’t you tell me that you were going to confess your feelings to Seohyun if you guys were to ever  appear on a variety show together?” Key said giving an evil smile.

Seohyun suddenly felt her heart beat faster.  What?!  Did Dongwoon like her?  Dongwoon wasn’t bad-looking and he wasn’t as obsessed as Jinwoon.  Truthfully, he was very charming and there was something about Dongwoon that she was attracted to. 

Dongwoon bit his lower lip.  That was true…a couple of months ago he did tell Key that, but when he sorted out his feelings, he realized that it was just a crush that he had on Seohyun…nothing more.  Nicole on the other hand was someone who made him feel good about himself and she was the only one that could bring out the “real” him.  Dongwoon was in too much thought of Nicole when he heard MC Changmyeong shout “KNOCK DOWN!”

Dongwoon quickly looks at MC Changmyeong with his mouth wide open.  No way!  Impossible!  How could he have lost?  He got distracted by thinking of Nicole and forgot to say “of course.”  He felt like kicking himself.

“Ah…what an intense battle!  I am really enjoying this so far!  With Key’s strong attack, he managed to win against Dongwoon!”  MC Changmyeong shouted excitedly.

Dongwoon put his head down and quietly walk back to Seohyun.  Seohyun could tell he was disappointed, so she grab him by the arm and whispers “You did a great job oppa…it’s okay that we lost…we still have plenty of games to compete in.  Cheer up okay?”

Dongwoon force a smile back at Seohyun but didn’t say anything.  Truthfully, he wanted to cry because it just seems like whenever he was close to getting what he wants, something or someone would always have to interfere.

“Are you guys excited?  I know I am!  Our last and final couples that will face each other off and to determine the winner of “Of Course” game is: Minho/Nicole vs. Key/Min!” shouted MC Changmyeong happily.

“Are you ready to win?” Minho whispers to Nicole excitedly.

Oh crap!  Now we have to go up against Key and Min!  What's going to happen if I go up against Key?  I smile at Minho and nodded my head yes. 

Yes!  This is my chance to confess my feelings to Minho!  Watch out!  I (Min) am going to make Choi Minho mine!

My heart flutters everytime I look at Nicole.  I couldn't wait to go up against her!  There is so much I need to say to her... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!  The BATTLE between Key and Nicole!  This next chapter might take me two days to write this...it will be EXTRA long for you guys...so please bear with me!  Thank you to all my subscribers and everyone who left comments!  I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am!