Chapter 18-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 7

My One and Only

“Kibum, you know you can’t rap right?” CL said harshly.

Key’s face froze and everyone drop their mouths open.

“Yah!  That was a harsh attack!” cried out Jaejin.

CL looks at Jaejin and rudely said “This isn’t your battle.”

Jaejin’s face turns red and mutters “No wonder no one likes you…”

“OHHHHH!” said all the 91-liners and the audience.

Nicole could feel the tension between the 91-liners and wasn’t sure who to side with.  She also noticed that Mir was throwing dirty looks at CL; meanwhile Jaejin was secretly cursing CL underneath his breath.     

Key bit his lower lip and said “Of course.”

“Yah…that was a strong attack from CL…are you alright Key?” MC Changmyeong said patting Key on the shoulder.

Key laughs it off and said “I’m alright.  CL...you DO know that you need double eye-lids right?”

There was a roar of laughter from all the 91-liner boys.  MC Changmyeong giggled and said “Ouch!”

CL narrows her eyes at Key and shouted “Of course!”  CL couldn’t believe Key had just said that to her!  She felt insulted and hurt.  Maintain your cool CL…don’t let his comments get to you. 

“In a recent interview, you mention that you like to wear BB cream on your face.  Are you gay?” CL blurted out.  …she shouldn’t have said that.

“OMO!  OMO!  OMO!” shouted the audience.

Nicole quickly looks at CL and couldn’t believe what she had just said!  Her attack seemed a little personal.  Nicole saw Key’s jaw tighten up and his right hand curl up into a small fist.

What the heck?!  Key couldn’t believe CL said that!  First of all, he wasn’t gay!  He like girls 100%  If CL wants to play dirty, two can play this game!

Key gave CL a big smile and said “Of course!”

MC Changmyeong shrieks “Are you really gay Key?”

Key smiles at MC Changmyeong and replied “No, I am not gay.  I only said “of course” because I don’t want to lose.”

“Whew!  You almost scared me there for a moment!” Minho yells out.

All of the 91-liner girls started laughing at Minho’s reaction and MC Changmyeong smirk at Minho and asks “Who does Key share a room with?”

Minho laughs and said “Me.  I think I might want to switch roommates…”

The audience roars with laughter meanwhile Key looks into the camera man and shouted to the viewers “I’m not gay!  I am really not gay!”

CL was enjoying this!  You’re going down Kim Kibum!  Ah…it feels good to release my anger and stress.

It was Key’s turn to attack CL so he smirks at her and said “You are always saying that Teddy oppa is your ideal guy…but do you know that he talks about you behind your back?”

Mir and Jaejin bust out laughing meanwhile Jinwoon and Minho tried not to giggle.

CL felt like someone had punched her in the stomach.  She had deep feelings for Teddy even though their CEO told her to quit talking about him on variety shows.  Did Teddy oppa really talk about her behind her back? 

“Of course!” CL replied quickly without thinking.  Whether it was true or not, she didn’t want to lose.  Think CL…think…suddenly a mess up idea pops into her mind.  This attack was going to throw Key off guard.

“Kim Kibum...do you know that I have like you for a very long time?” CL cutely said.

Mir and Jaejin both look like they were about to puke.  All of the 91-liner girls were in shock and Min shrieks “Oh my god!”

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” shouted MC Changmyeong jumping up and down in excitement.

“AHHHHHH!” cried the audience.

“Whew!  Better Key than me!” Minho mutters to Jinwoon. 

Key raised his left eye brow and calmly replies “Of course…but CL…do you know that I have like Nicole Jung for a long time?”

Dongwoon could feel his heart pumping faster by the minute.  Was Key just joking or was he being serious?    

Jinwoon, Mir, Jaejin, and Minho started clapping for Key and giving him high-fives.

Nicole felt like her heart was going to stop.  She couldn’t believe Key said that!  Key looks over at her and gives her a big wink.  The audience went wild and started chanting “Keycole!  Keycole!  Keycole!”

CL who was shock by Key’s reaction was at loss for words.  She was thinking too much when she heard MC Changmyeong shouted “KNOCK DOWN!”

“What?!  Knock down already!  I wasn’t ready!” shouted CL.

“There is a time limit CL, and you were apparently thinking too long.” MC Changmyeong sadly said.

CL stomps her way back to Mir and angrily said to him “You better win or else!”

Mir rolls his eyes at CL and walk out to face Key.  Finally!  He gets to have some camera time! 

MC Changmyeong smirks at Mir and said “Ah!!!  Mir finally came out!  I am anticipating this next battle.  Let’s begin with the attack starting with Key.”

“Mir, I heard you have a crush on CL.” Key said quickly avoiding Mir’s eyes.

“Whoa!  Are you serious?!” cried out Jaejin. 

“Are you feeling okay today Mir?” teased Hara.

CL looks hurt and annoyed that everyone kept picking on her.  Was she really that bad of a person?

“Aw…..” cheered the crowd.

Mir shook his head no violently but said “Of course.”

“Ah…that means you do like CL then?” teased MC Changmyeong.    

“I only said “of course” because I don’t want to lose.” Mir truthfully replied.

He couldn’t believe Key would embarrass him like that!  Two can play this game!  Watch out Key…I (Mir) am going to beat you at your own game.

“Key, I heard you like someone from Girl’s Generation right?” Mir said smirking.

Key’s face turn bright red as MC Changmyeong and the rest of the 91-liner started nagging him who the girl was.  Key used to have a crush on Jessica Jung, but that was all in the past.  Key quickly looks over at Nicole and saw her frowning.  Is she jealous?  He didn’t want to lose to Mir so he quickly said “Of course.” 

“Yah…who do you like Key?” question Nana.

“Yeah Key, who DO you like?” demanded Nicole giving Key a curious look.

“I don’t like her anymore…that was in the past…right now I like someone else…” Key said without taking his eyes off of Nicole.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  Is she in a girl group?” questions MC Changmyeong excitedly.

Key shook his head yes and laughs.  There were some wild screams coming from the audience and some “AHHHHHHH!”

“Mir, didn’t you tell me earlier that you were going to confess to CL after the show?” Key said smirking.

“AHHHHHH!” shouted the crowd.

Mir eyes sparked with anger.  Key was purposely using CL to attack him.  CL on the other hand looked like she was going to puke.

“Of course.” Mir said grinning.

“Ah…so YOU do like CL!” MC Changmyeong shriek.

“Yah!  Didn’t you guys see me shake my head no?  I said “of course” because I’m not going to lose to Key.” Mir snarls back.

“CL, what are you going to do if Mir confess his feelings to you after the show?” questions MC Changmyeong.

“I would tell him to wait until I’m 30 years old, and then I’ll think about it.” CL replied with a smirk.

The entire crowd roars with laughter and Mir’s eyes turn red.  Mir looks over at Nicole and a smirk came across his face.  That’s it!  He knew how to beat Key!

“Key, watch carefully.”  Mir said as he walks towards Nicole and grabs her by the arm and drags her with him facing Key.  “Did you know that Nicole kiss me on the cheek last week?” 

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” shouted the audience in excitement. 

All of the 91-liners started whistling and hooting at Mir and Nicole.  MC Changmyeong shouted “Really?  Are you serious?!”

Key just stared at Mir with his mouth wide open.  He suddenly felt like head-locking Mir and beat the living crap out of him.  He notices Nicole staring at him with a surprised look on her face.  The next thing he heard was “KNCOK DOWN!”

Key snatch his eyes away from Nicole and stared at MC Changmyeong and yell “What?!  Knock down already?!  No way!”

MC Changmyeong laughs and said “You didn’t say “of course” soon enough.”

“Yes!  I won!” Mir said clapping his hands.

“You didn’t win yet!  It’s my turn!” shouted Min as she walks up and faces Mir.

Oh crap!  He forgot about Min.  He suddenly felt his face burn up and his heart started fluttering as she was smiling at him.

Min gave Mir a cute smile and said “May I attack first?”

“Of-of…course.” Mir stutters.

“Yah…what’s wrong Mir?  How come all of a sudden you are stuttering?” teased MC Changmyeong.

“That’s because Mir likes her.” CL suddenly said.

All eyes turn to look at CL and she shrugged her shoulders.  “What?  It’s the truth.  Look at the way he is staring at her.”

The audience started chanting “MinMir!  MinMir!  MinMir!”

Min’s face turns red and quickly avoids looking at Mir.  Damn…why did CL have to say that in public?  What is her problem?

“Ah…now I am really looking forward to this last battle!” cried out MC Changmyeong.

“Oppa, do you like me?” Min blurted out.

“Of course!” Mir quickly replied not looking at her.

“Yah…if you like her…you should be looking into her eyes?” teased Jaejin.

All the 91-liners burst out laughing including MC Changmyeong.  Mir’s face flushes with embarrassment.  He felt his hands getting sweating and felt like punching Jaejin in the face for making that comment.

“Min…do you know how jealous I am that Key stole you away from me?” Mir said giving Min his killer smile.

“Oh…I’m starting to have goose bumps on my arms.” squeal Jinwoon.

“Of course.” Min said smiling.

I am not going to lose!  I have to win Mir!  I look over at Minho and he was whispering something to Nicole.  I felt jealousy wash over me and I curl my right hand into a hard fist.  Calm down…take a deep breath.

“Mir, if I kiss you…will you let me win?” I challenged him.

“Omo!” scream out the crowd with excitement.  There were some people up on their feet waiting for Mir’s answer.

“Yah!  Say “of course!” shouted CL.

Mir just stood there staring at Min dumbfounded.  He couldn’t take his eyes away from her.  Min slowly walks up closer to him and the next thing he knew she was a few inches away from his face.  Mir ignored everything around him.  He felt as if Min was the only one in the gymnasium with him.  The next thing he heard was “KNOCK DOWN!”

Mir snaps back to reality and realizes that all the 91-liner boys were pointing and laughing at him.  MC Changmyeong giggled and said “Mir…are you back from LA LA land yet?”

Mir blinks his eyes a few times and forces a smile on his face.  “Er…yeah…I’m back from la la land.”     

Min started fanning herself with her right hand.  She couldn’t believe Mir thought she was going to kiss him!  It was fun messing with head, but felt a little guilty for playing with his feelings.

“Ah…today has been really fun so far!  With Min’s strong attack, she managed to win against Mir!  That means Key and Min wins this round!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

There was a loud of applause from the audience and Min skip happily back to Key and gave him a high-five meanwhile Mir slowly walks back to CL with a frown on his face.

“Yah!  What happen to you out there?!  I told you to say “of course” but you didn’t listen to me!” hiss CL.

“Whatever.” Mir mutters back.  This was the worst day ever for him.  Not only was he stuck with CL as his partner…but Min almost gave him a heart attack as well.  He wanted to say “of course” and lose on purpose so she could kiss him on the lips.  He could care less about the grand prize…Min’s kiss would have been his grand prize. 

“We now have three couples left to face each other off.  In order to see which couple faces each other next, I would like all three males to step forward and circle around me.” MC Changmyeong instructed.

Key, Minho, and Dongwoon walks out and circled around MC Changmyeong. 

“The three of you will be playing rock, paper, and scissors.  The first person out is the winner and the remaining two will face each other in the next round.  Understand?” said MC Changmyeong.

All three boys nodded their head yes and waited for MC Changmyeong to count off.  “Alright…1…2…3!”

The three boys immediately threw their right hands in front of MC Changmyeong and the audience roars with excitement.  Minho’s right hand was shape as a rock meanwhile Key and Dongwoon’s right hand were both shaped as scissors.

“Yes!” Minho shouted with happiness.  He ran back to Nicole and gave her a high-five.  Dongwoon and Key stared at each other in the eyes and Nicole could feel the tension between the two. 

“Ah!  Minho won!  That means our next couple that will face each other are: Key/Min vs. Dongwoon/Seohyun.” said MC Changmyeong happily.

Min looks at Key and whispers “Let me go first oppa.  I won our last game for us…I believe I can do it again.”

“Go for it…fighting!” Key said smiling.  He wanted to go up against Dongwoon badly.  He had a lot to say to him…even if it meant hurting his feelings.

Min confidently walks up and waited to see who she was going to face off.  Min saw Seohyun whisper something to Dongwoon and he nodded his head at her.  Seohyun slowly walks out and stood facing Min with a smile.  Strange…why didn’t Dongwoon walk out?  She didn’t know much about Seohyun so it was going to be hard to attack her.

I whisper to Dongwoon “Oppa, let me go against Min.  I don’t know much about her but I think I can win against her.”

Dongwoon nodded his head in approval and I gave him a tiny smile.  I step out and walk towards Min and stood across from her.  She was a bit shorter than me but she was full of confidence and that made me a little nervous.

“You guys must be really good friends huh?” ask MC Changmyeong.

We both shook our heads no and Min replied “Truthfully, we don’t know much about each other…so it’s going to be an awkward battle.”

All the 91-liners started laughing and MC Changmyeong said “Ah…then this is going to be a friendly battle then.”

We both bow to each other and MC Changmyeong said “Let’s begin the attack starting with Seohyun.”

“Min, have you been eating well?” Seohyun politely ask.

“Of course.  Have you been keeping in contact with your best friend Lee Hwan Hee?” Min asks smirking.

Dongwoon quickly glances at Seohyun.  Oh no!  He could tell she look a little uncomfortable.  Damn…did Min want to win that badly?

I frown at Min and froze.  I haven’t talk to Hwan Hee for a long time.  Why did Min have to bring her name up?  Every time I thought of Hwan Hee I would get sensitive about it.  I clear my throat and managed to squeak out “Of course.”

I notice Min glancing at Minho every now and then.  Hm…it looks like Min has a thing for Minho…I know her weakness!  Usually I’m a very nice person, but since she brought up Hwan Hee’s name up, my next attack was going to hurt her.

“Min, did you know that Minho and I went out to the movies together last night?” I said with a calm voice.

“You guys should of invited us along too!” shouted Mir and Jaejin.

The audience roars with laughter and started cheering Minho on.

Min felt jealousy swept over her and she angrily said “Of course.”

“Yah…Minho what movie did you guys go watch?” question MC Changmyeong.

Minho laughs and said “Um…”

“They were probably watching a dirty movie together.” CL suddenly said.

“OHHHH!” cried the audience.

Nicole stared at Minho and teased “Urgh…you ert!”

Hara and Nana steps away from Minho and quickly pushes Nicole away from him.  Minho waves both his hands in the air defending himself “I was sleeping last night!  Our dorm is forbidden to have any girls over!  I swear!”

“Is he telling the truth Key?” asks MC Changmyeong laughing.

“I didn’t see Minho in bed last night...” tease Key joining in on the fun.

The audience laughs and Minho glared at Key.

“Ah…so many secrets are revealing today!” MC Changmyeong said happily.

“Seohyun, do you know that your group mates talk about you behind your back?” Min said sarcastically.

“What?!  Who?” I shouted out.

Everyone started laughing.  I was getting a little annoyed.  Min’s attack threw me off guard and before I knew it, MC Changmyeong shouted “KNOCK DOWN!”

I quickly look at MC Changmyeong and pouted “But…but…but…”

Min started jumping up and down and ran back to Key to give him a high-five.  I bit my lower lip and force a smile on my face.  Min had won fair and square.  I sadly walk back over to Dongwoon and he smiles at me and whispers “It’s okay Seohyun.  I’ll get her back for you.  Trust oppa okay?”

I smiled back at Dongwoon and whisper “Thank you oppa.” 

Dongwoon started walking out to face Min when I suddenly grab him by his left arm and said “Fighting!”

Dongwoon look quite surprised by Seohyun grabbing his arm and just nodded his head at her.  Seohyun was really pretty and everything, but he still had his heart for Nicole.  He really wanted to up against Key…he had a feeling that someone was bound to get hurt.

Min smiled brightly at Dongwoon as he stood across from her.  Yes!  Dongwoon will be easy to defeat! 

Dongwoon smile back at Min.  In order for him to battle against Key, he had to win Min first.  He looks over at Minho and knew exactly how to beat her.  Sorry Minho, I’m going to use you as bait.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think of it so far?  The next chapter is the "REAL" battle between Dongwoon and Key!  I hope you guys look forward to it....because I know I will!!!!!!!  Please leave comments!  I want to know what your opinions are!  Thank you to my 33 subscribers!  And to my silent readers....please comment!  :D  Thanks again!