Chapter 20-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 9

My One and Only

“Who would like to go first?” MC Changmyeong asks mischievously.

“Oppa, I want to go first.” Min said happily before Key could say anything.

Minho looks at Nicole and whispers “You want to go first, or shall I?”

Before Nicole could answer, Min shouted out “Minho, come out!”

“Ah…Min wants Minho!” teased MC Changmyeong.

All the 91-liners giggled to themselves and the entire audience started chanting “MinMin!  MinMin!  MinMin!”

Sigh…he really didn’t want to go up against Min.  Nicole slightly pushes me out as I walk out to face Min.  She smiles brightly at me and I gave her a weak smile back.

“It looks like Min is getting a little fluster here…” teased MC Changmyeong.

“I-I-I am not!  I’m ju-just a little warm in here.” Min stuttered.

“Are you sure?  Because last time I check, the AC seems to be working just fine.” MC Changmyeong continues to tease.

“Yah!  Start the game!” shouted Key and Mir.

MC Changmyeong jumps in surprised and the audience roars with laughter.  “Kids these days…they’re so bossy.”

I smile and politely said “Min can attack first.”

“OHHHHHH!” cried out the audience with excitement.

Min looks into my eyes and blurted out “Minho oppa….do you know that I really like you?”

“AHHHHHH!” shouted out all the 91-liners with excitement.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  Yah!  Min is confessing her feelings to you!” MC Changmyeong shrieks jumping up and down.

Mir’s eyes twitched and felt jealousy wash upon him. 

I smile back at Min and said “Of course.”

“Aw….does that mean you like Min as well?” questions Jinwoon smirking.

I bit my lower lip and avoided Jinwoon's question.  “Min…thank you very much for liking me…but do you know that I only like you as a sister?”

“Ouch!” shouted CL.

Mir felt like jumping up and down with joy.  Minho didn’t like her like that!  Thank the lord!  A big smile crept on his face; meanwhile Min’s face fell with disappointment.

“Of course…do you know that I wanted to be your partner today?” Min said trying to change Minho’s mind about her.

Damn…why didn’t Min get the hint?  I have no choice but to insult her…I didn’t want to…but I was willing to do anything to win.  “Of course…do you know that I only like girls who are athletic?”

“OHHHHH!” shouted out the audience.

“Yah…that was kind of harsh Minho!” yell Mir.

“He’s just telling the truth.” CL said putting her two cents in.

Min shot CL a dirty look.  Think Min…think…suddenly she thought of a crazy idea!  It was going to be a win-win situation for her!  Why didn’t she think of it before? 

Min cutely replied “Of course!  Minho…if I kiss you on the cheek right now, will you let me win?”

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” MC Changmyeong cried along with the audience.

“Ah….I have goose bumps on my arms!” Jinwoon said smirking.

Mir could feel his heart pounding with jealousy.  Hell no!  Say NO Minho!  Mir held in his breath waiting for Minho to reply back.

Oh god!  I feel so uncomfortable right now.  I noticed the camera man zooming in on my face and I tried to avoid looking into the camera.  I shook my head no and said “Of course.”

“Aw…..” all the 91-liner girls said.

Whew!  Mir was so happy that Minho shook his head no.  MC Changmyeong sighs and said “Ah….I had my hopes up too!”

Min felt like Minho had just slapped her across the face.  She didn’t know if she could continue on with the battle.  She felt so hurt and embarrassed.  Her smile disappeared and was now giving Minho a sad face.

I saw Min giving me a sad face…I honestly didn’t want her to kiss me.  I really didn’t see her like that.  I hope she would understand.  This next attack was going to hurt her, but I needed to end the battle.  I took a deep breath and said “Min, do you know that the only girl I want to kiss is………..CL.”

“WHOA!!!!!” shouted the audience. 

CL chokes and blinks her eyes at Minho a few times.  Was he serious? 

“WHAT?!” shouted all the 91-liners in surprised.

“Minho has such bad taste...” Jaejin mutters. 

“Yah…is he serious?” Jinwoon whispers to Nicole.

Nicole shrugged her shoulders.  She didn’t know if Minho was being serious or not.  There was nothing wrong with CL, true…not a lot of idols like her…but she was actually a really humble girl.

Key smirks and he personally knew that Minho was just messing around.  CL was totally not his type at all.  It was fun watching the rest of the 91-liners get work up.    

“Wow…Minho has unique taste.” Dongwoon whispers to Seohyun. 

“It’s not always about “looks” you know?  Maybe Minho was just kidding?” Seohyun whispers back.

Min just stared at me with wide open.  She looks hurt, disgusted, and confused.  I tried not to smirk and thankfully MC Changmyeong shouted “KNOCK DOWN!”

“Now we truly know who is in Minho’s heart.  She is no other than CL!” MC Changmyeong smiled.

Half of the audience started screaming while the other half of the audience seems to object to it.

“Yah, CL if Minho wants to kiss you…will you let him?” teased MC Changmyeong.

CL blushes and mutters “No.”

I notice that CL was blushing so I quickly said “Yah…don’t misunderstand me…this is only a game.”

“Yeah right!” shouted all the 91-liner boys (expect for key).

“I’m serious!” I shouted.  Geez…now CL is going to think I like her…great…I get rid of one…and I gain one.  Just my luck…

Min who was still shock from Minho’s attack slowly walks back to Key.  She couldn’t believe she lost to him!  She poured her feelings out to Minho and he treated it like a joke!  She suddenly felt angry and curl her left hand into a tight fist.  She yanks Key by his arm and snarls at him. “You better make sure you win!” 

I was shock by Min’s aggressive hold and noticed that she was upset.  “Yah, don’t worry.  I don’t plan on losing…besides…I know Minho better than anyone else.” 

“Omo!  That’s right…sorry…fighting oppa!” Min said finally smiling.

I gave Min a smile and walk out to face Minho.  I could see Minho eyes widen and smirks at me. 

“Ah…the Shinee boys will finally be going go head-to-head!  Let’s begin the attack starting with Key.” MC Changmyeong said excitedly.

“Minho, are you going to confess your feelings to CL after the show?” I ask.

The entire 91-liner boys drop their mouths open and Jaejin accidently blurted out “Minho, are you crazy?!”

Nicole looks at Jaejin and lightly punches him on the shoulder and hiss “Yah!  That wasn’t very nice!”

“Aw…we may have a new couple blooming today!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Half of the audience was clapping their hands of approval while the other half was booing CL.

CL was shock and bit her lower lip.  She hopes Key was just messing around!  Minho wasn’t that bad-looking, but he wasn’t her type.

Min narrowed her eyes at Minho and waited for his reply.  Min knew that her “looks” were way better than CL’s, but when it came to rapping, CL was very good at it…she wasn’t going to complain about that.

Minho shot me a You-Are-So-Dead look and calmly replied “Of course.”

“I think Minho is on crack.” Mir mutters to Dongwoon.

Dongwoon tried not to laugh and waited for Minho’s attack.  He was feeling sorry for CL that everyone kept using her as an attack.

“Kibum, you and Nicole are secretly dating right?” Minho asks.

The entire 91-liners including MC Changmyeong looks at Nicole and drops their jaws.

“Yah!  Are you guys really dating?!” shirks Jinwoon.

“Is it true Nicole?” CL asks raising her right eye brow.

“So…I’m assuming the kiss last week really happen huh?” questions Seohyun.

Dongwoon looks at Nicole with a sad expression.  He wasn’t sure if he wanted to know the answer.

Nicole didn’t know what to say.  She was very uncomfortable at the moment and didn’t know how to re-act.  She didn’t like the way how Dongwoon was looking at her with his sad face. 

I bit my lower lip and wanted to say “of course” but I knew Nicole would never forgive me so I shook my head no and replied “Of course!”

“Ah!  Let’s give Key and Nicole a round of applause for going public with their relationship!” teased MC Changmyeong.

There was an up-roar coming from the audience and Nicole couldn’t tell if they were screaming for joy or cursing her.

I smiled and smirk “Didn’t you guys see me shake my head no?”

“Are you sure?” question Mir.

“Yah!  This is just a game!” Hara exclaims hitting Mir over the head.

MC Changmyeong pouted “Ah…I know it’s just a game, but I wish it was a reality.”  His comment caused the entire audience and all of the 91-liners to laugh. 

“Minho, you like to download o on your laptop every now and then right?” I said laughing.

“Yuck!” scream the entire 91-liner girls.

“Omo!” cried the audience with surprised.

MC Changmyeong burst out laughing and said “Ah…first you watch o at 9:00pm and then you download more onto your laptop?”

“No I don’t!” shouted Minho laughing.  He couldn’t believe Key was making up stories.  He knew Key was going to say nonsense things about him, but he wasn’t going to let him win!

“Of course…Key didn’t you and Nicole go out on a date after SBS Inkigayo show last week?” Minho blurted out.  …he shouldn’t have said that.

“Of course!” I replied quickly before anyone could say anything.

Dongwoon’s eyes widen and Jinwoon yell “Yah!  You guys ARE dating!”

“Oh…it’s all making sense now!” Jaejin says smiling like a little kid.

“Nicole and I are best friends, so it’s normal for us to hang out.” I explain to everyone.

“That’s true.  They hang out often so people tend to think they are dating.” Hara said coming to my rescue.

MC Changmyeong nodded his head in agreement with Hara and smile “Well said!  Let’s continue the battle.”

“Yah Minho, you like to shave your legs right?” I ask giggling.

“Omo!  Are you gay Minho?” blurted out CL.

“Are you serious man?” shouted Mir.

“Real men don’t shave their legs dude.” Jaejin chip in.

“Whoa!” Dongwoon said making a face.

“Er…so what kind of shaving cream do you use?” teased Jinwoon.

Minho was shock at my attack and stood there with steams coming out from both his ears.  He quickly replied “Of course!”

“Ah…so you DO shave your legs!” MC Changmyeong smirks.

“Heck no!  I just said “of course” so I wouldn’t lose.” Minho exclaim.

The entire 91-liners girls giggled and Nana teased “You can come over to our dorm anytime Minho…I have different flavors of shaving cream you can use.”

The entire audience roars with laughter and Minho’s face flush with embarrassment.

“They come in different flavors?” question Mir scratching his head.

“You fool!  You didn’t know that?!” Jinwoon said smacking Mir by the arm.

All of the 91-liner girls giggle hysterically.

“Key, you plan on confessing to one of the girls here on the show today right?” Minho challenged.

“Omo!  Who are you going to confess to?!” cried all the 91-liner boys jumping up and down excitedly (expect for Dongwoon).

“Yah!  I wonder who the lucky girl is?!” shouted MC Changmyeong in excitement looking at all the girls.

All the 91-liner girls look at each other with a smile on their faces.  Nicole could feel her cheeks flush but managed to keep her cool. 

“Of course…didn’t you know that I plan on confessing to CL?” I said throwing Minho off.

Min choke out “WHAT?!”

All the 91-liner boys stared at Key as if he had gone crazy.  MC Changmyeong started squealing and said “CL again!  Ah…CL how does it feel to have Minho and Key fight over you?”

CL smirks “This is the first time this has ever happen to me.  I am very thankful that they fancy me…but my CEO won’t allow me to date.”

The audience roars with laughter and MC Changmyeong said “That’s right!  Your CEO has put a “No-Dating” on your contract!”

Min made a face and mutters “I think the Shinee boys are insane.”

Nicole looks at Min and hiss “Yah!  I heard that.  That’s not very nice…CL is pretty in her own way.”

“Sure…if you say so.” Min hiss back not looking at Nicole.

Minho was still in shock at my attack that he didn’t hear MC Changmyeong shouted “KNOCK DOWN!”

Yes!  I beat Minho!  I started jumping up and down with joy.  I ran back to Min and gave her a high-five.

Minho shouted out in surprise “No way?!  I wasn’t ready!”

“Sorry Minho…you didn’t reply soon enough.” said MC Changmyeong.

Oh no!  I can’t believe Minho just lost to Key!  Great!  Now I have to face him!  Minho was grumbling to himself as he walks back towards me.  I smile at him and said “Hey…you did great out there!  Cheer up!  We haven’t lost yet!  Wish me luck!”

Minho gave me a weak smile and said “Good luck…you better win for us!”

I stuck my tongue out at him and giggle.  I slowly walk out to face Key.  My heart started pumping faster by the minute. 

“Ya…this will be a fun battle!  The two best friends are not facing each other off!” shriek MC Changmyeong in excitement.  The audience seems to have agreed because some of them were up on their feet chanting “KeyCole!  KeyCole!  KeyCole!”

Key winks at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach.  Gosh…he looks so handsome.  It had been a week since I last saw him and I miss him like crazy.  Whoa…control yourself here…

“Let’s begin the attack with Nicole.” MC Changmyeong instructed.

“Key, do you know that I’m still mad at you?” I said giving him a glare.

“Of course…do you know that I miss you?” Key said giving me a sad smile.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” shouted all the 91-liner girls.

“Ah!!!!  I think I’m starting to have goose bumps on my arms!” teased Jinwoon.

“Ah…I can’t tell if this game is real or not anymore.” MC Changmyeong said scratching his head smiling. 

Dongwoon couldn’t take his eyes off of Nicole.  He truly wanted to know who was in Nicole’s heart.  

Nana secretly smiles to herself.  Their true feelings were starting to come out.  She really hopes that Nicole and Key would make up by expressing their feelings through this game.  

I smile back at Key and replied “Of course.  Do you know that I have mix feelings for you right now?”

“OHHHHHH!” shouted the audience in excitement.

“Yah!  Nicole are you confessing to Key?!” shirks Mir and Jaejin.

“Omo!” cried MC Changmyeong in surprised.

Dongwoon bit his lower lip and wonder what kind of feelings Nicole had for Key…did she like him more than a best friend?  Was Nicole hiding something from him?  Was Key the reason why she couldn’t give him an answer when he confess to her? 

“Of course…Nicole…um…do you like Dongwoon more than me?” Key accidently blurted out.

All eyes suddenly turn towards Dongwoon and Minho whistles out “Dang!”

“Ah…I think there is a love tri-angle going on here!” MC Changmyeong said smiling.

“Whoa!  How did you steal Nicole’s heart?” questions Mir raising his left eye brow.

“Yeah…I want to know too!” said Jaejin.

Nana held her breath in.  Uh oh…Nicole was in a sticky situation.  She wasn’t sure how Nicole was going to answer Key.  Well…it’s now or never.  She needs to make up her decision. 

Dongwoon stared at Nicole waiting for her reply.  He also notices that Nana was giving Nicole a serious look.  Did Nana know something that he didn’t?

Oh crap!  Why did Key have to ask me that question!  I have to listen to my heart!  I could see Nana giving me a serious look and I knew what that look meant.  It was either Key or Dongwoon.  One was bound to get hurt. 

I took a deep breath and shook my head no. “Of course.”

Key felt like he had just won the power ball!  He threw the biggest smile on his face and could not stop staring at Nicole.

Dongwoon felt his entire body weaken.  Nicole had Key in her heart the entire time.  He felt a wave of sadness washing over him and he felt like kicking himself for not realizing that in the first place.  He avoided looking at Nicole and tried to maintain his cool.

Seohyun looks at Dongwoon and whispers “Oppa…are you okay?”

Dongwoon whispers back “My heart hurts….”

“Omo!  We should get a doctor right away!” Seohyun cried out in panic.

“Shhhhh…I’m not going to have a heart attack…I meant…never mind.” Dongwoon said trailing off.Seohyun looks at him with confusion and then suddenly her eyes grew wide.  Dongwoon likes Nicole?!  Oh my god!  Why didn’t she realize that before?  She saw the hurt in his eyes and she felt sorry for him. 

I look over at Dongwoon and it seemed like he was avoiding me.  I felt terrible for what I had just done…but I had to follow my heart.  My heart belongs to Key and although he stole my first kiss, he was not only my best friend…but he always brought the best out of me.

“Key, are you in love with someone?” I bluntly ask him.

“OHHHHH!” shouted out all the 91-liner boys (expect for Dongwoon).

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  Who are you in love with?” MC Changmyeong asks mischievously.

“Of course.  Nicole, don’t you know that the girl I love is you?” Key replied staring into my eyes.

I blush and couldn’t believe he just said that!  My heart was screaming out with happiness.  He loves me?!  Even though this was just a game, I could tell he was serious.

“Aw!!!!!!” squeal Nana and Hara.

“Whoa…are you serious Key?” question Jinwoon with a smile on his face.

“More goose bumps on my arms!” teased Mir.

“You’re too young to be in love!” Minho hollered.

“Money is more important!” shouted Jaejin.

“You fool!  Love is more important than money…I feel sorry for whoever is your girlfriend or wife in the future.” CL said irritated.

The entire audience roars with laughter and MC Changmyeong yelp “Key’s in love with Nicole!”

“Of course.  Key...do you know that my heart belongs to you?” I said shyly.

“AHHHHHHHH!” shouted all the 91-liner girls jumping up and down.

Key couldn’t control his excitement.  He wanted to go over to Nicole and hug her but stop himself.

“KeyCole!  KeyCole!  KeyCole!” shouted the audience.

Dongwoon finally look up and stared Nicole.  He shouldn’t be feeling sorry for himself.  He had nothing to lose and realized that it was her loss for not wanting to be with him.  At least he confessed to her like a man.  He forces a smile on his face and tried to enjoy himself.

“Of course.  Nicole if I kiss you, will you let me win?” Key challenged me.

“Yah!  Are you serious?!” shouted CL.

“Omo!” squeal Min and Hara.

“No way!” yelp Nana. 

“Yeah right…he’s bluffing!” Mir said smirking.

“I agree.” Jinwoon and Minho said nodding his head.

Seohyun whispers to Dongwoon “Oppa, do you really think Nicole will let Key kiss her?”

Dongwoon looks at Seohyun and said “I’m not sure…we shall see.”

Truthfully, he wasn’t sure if he wanted to see Key kiss Nicole in front of him.  He was already feeling down in the dumps 

I smiled back at Key.  I don’t think Key would have the guts to kiss me in front of everyone.  Before I knew it, I replied “Of course.”

Key was startled by Nicole’s answer.  Oh my god…he knew he was going to regret doing this…but his heart was telling him to do it.  He step closer to Nicole and held her by her shoulders with both of his hands and slowly peck a kiss on her forehead.

“OH MY GOD!!!!!!” shouted everyone (everyone meaning the audience, MC Changmyeong, and all the 91-liners).

“No freaking way?!” shouted CL in surprised.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” squeal Min jumping up and down.

“Did that just happen?” Mir yells blinking his eyes a few times.

MC Changmyeong was screaming with excitement along with the audience while I just stood there with my mouth hanging wide open.  What the hell just happen?  I couldn’t believe Key just kiss me on the forehead in front of everyone?!  I could feel myself blushing and Key just smiled at me.  I was too shock from the kiss that I didn’t even hear MC Changmyeong yell “KNOCK DOWN!”

“Nicole!” shouted Minho.

I snap out of it and came back to reality.  !  I forgot to say “of course” and I saw a mad Minho staring at me….uh oh…I had let him down. 

“Yah!  That was an awesome attack from Key!  His kiss seems to have shock Nicole that she is completely speechless!” MC Changmyeong shouted in excitement.

Dongwoon could feel his heart beating with jealousy and anger.  Calm down…he shouldn’t be feeling like this.  He should be happy for Key and Nicole.  Sigh…he had the worst luck ever.

My face was still burning as I slowly walk back to Minho.  Although Minho was piss off about them losing, he whispers to me “Yah…did you enjoy the kiss?”

I look at him and lightly smack him on his chest.  “Yah…”

“Don’t worry…I would have been speechless as well.” Minho said smirking at me. 

“You’re not mad oppa?” I ask.

“Nah…it’s just one game.  We have four games left to compete…but don’t disappoint me anymore…okay?” Minho said patting me on the head.

I smile back at him and said “Okay…thanks.”

“Our final winner for this game is Key/Min!  Congratulations!  So far, Minho has won the push-up game and Key has won the “of course” game.  We are down to four games left.  Guys don’t lose hope yet!  Our next game is the Bridal Style Pick-Up!  We will test the strengths of the boys by carrying their partners.  The last couple remaining standing is the winner.” MC Changmyeong explained.

Key and Min high-five each other and shouted “We won!!!!”

Minho looks over at Key and smirks “It isn’t over yet…you guys only won one game so far…there is four more to come…including this one.”

Oh great!  Just my luck!  Not only was he stuck with CL as his partner, but he had to carry her bridal style too.  Mir you have the worst luck today!  He looks over at CL and sighs to himself.  Great…we are probably going to be the first ones out too!  Although CL wasn’t fat…she wasn’t the skinniest either.

“Oppa, you don’t have to worry about me…I’m very light.” Seohyun said smiling at Dongwoon.

“No worries…I think I can handle your weight.” Dongwoon said confidently.

“You didn’t eat today did you?” Minho questions me.

“I had breakfast this morning…why?  Are you afraid that you won’t be able to carry me?” I teased.

Minho laughs and said “I can carry you!  I’m just not sure for how long though…my toughest competition for this next game is Jinwoon.  He works out all the time and it worries me that he will win.”

“Yah…what happen to the confident Minho I used to know?” I said giving him a light punch oh his arm.

Minho smiles back at me.  “It’s not that I didn’t lose my confidence, I haven’t been working out as often because of Shinee’s comeback.”

I roll my eyes at him and laugh.  “We will do just fine…don’t worry about it.”

“Yah!  You better not lose this round!  I am light enough for you to carry me, so we should be able to win this.” Hara hiss at Jaejin.

“Order me around one more time and I will purposely drop you.” Jaejin said glaring at Hara.  Why the hell did he think having Hara as a partner would be a better choice for him?

“Don’t worry about my weight oppa, I’m very light.” Min said giving Key a smile.

“I would hope so!” teased Key.

“I may be the tallest girl here, but I can assure you that I’m not heavy.” Nana said winking at Jinwoon.

Jinwoon wasn’t expecting Nana to wink at him which caused him to blush.  He shyly whispers “As long as I have you in my arms…I am happy.”

Nana froze for a minute and tried not to smile.  She blinks her eyes at Jinwoon cutely and shyly whispers back “If we win this round, will you have dinner with me after the show?”

“Yes!” Jinwoon blurted out loudly.

“Yes what?” ask Dongwoon.

Nana covers from giggling and Jinwoon mumble “Errrr…nothing…”

Dongwoon raised his left eye brow and shrugged his shoulders.  “Okay….”

“Are we allowed to change partners for this?” Mir hopefully asks.

CL gave Mir a slap across his arm and yell “Yah!  Are you saying that I’m fat?!  It’s not my fault that you don’t have any muscles!”

The audience roars with laughter at CL and Mir’s conversation.  MC Changmyeong laughs and said “I’m sorry, you cannot change partners.  Gentlemen, please get into a straight line and pick up your partner bridal style.”

All of the 91-liner boys stood in a straight line and pick up their partners as instructed.

CL purposely jumps into Mir’s arms which almost caused him to fall backwards on his . 

“Yah!  Are you trying to make us lose right away!” yell Mir.

“Be quite and save your strength!” CL order.

Minho picks me up and I could feel Key glaring at us.  Minho pulls me in closer to him and I could see his face starting to blush. 

“Yah…why is your face all red?  Am I that heavy?” I question him.

“…..sorry…I didn’t mean to grab you by your .” Minho replied without looking at me.

“Oh….” I blush and look away from him.  I didn’t realize that Minho had grabbed my by accident…that was probably the reason why Key was glaring at us.

“Yah!  You said you were light!  Why are you so heavy?!” Jaejin harshly whispers to Hara.

Hara pinch him hard on his cheek with her right hand yell out “I AM  NOT HEAVY!”

Everyone turns to look at Jaejin and Hara.  Jaejin’s face turns red and Hara smiles sweetly at everyone.

“Ah…Jaejin…are you having troubles carrying Hara already?” teased MC Changmyeong.

“She is HEAVY!” Jaejin cried out.  He didn’t care if everyone was staring…he wasn’t going to tolerate Hara anymore.

While everyone was laughing at Jaejin and Hara, Key kept glaring at Minho and Nicole.  He couldn’t believe Minho grab Nicole’s !  Even if it was an accident, he didn’t want anyone touching her.

Min looks at Key and whispers “Don’t worry…I bet you anything we can outlast Minho and Nicole.”

Key snaps his eyes away from Minho and Nicole.  He looks at Min and quietly said “I don’t plan on losing.”

Seohyun could tell Dongwoon was avoiding looking at her.  Was she heavy?  “Oppa, are you okay?”

Dongwoon looks at Seohyun and gives her a tiny smile.  “I’m fine…why do you ask?”

“You’re very quiet…” Seohyun said trailing off.

“I’m trying to save my strength.” Dongwoon answers.

“Oh….” Seohyun said sadly.  She was hoping he would say more, but he kept quiet.  She wasn’t used to guys being quiet around her.  Usually every guy that she meets, they were always talkative.

Five minutes passes by and MC Changmyeong smile and said “Alright…let’s make things a little more competitive here.  I want all the guys to lift their partners 5 times up and down.  Remember to bend with your knees…we don’t want anyone to go home with a broken spine.  Ready…set…GO!”

Oh geez!  Not only was CL heavy but he had to lift her up and down 5 times.  By the time he was done lifting CL he could feel his body starting to sweat.

“Yah!  You’re sweating already?!” CL scream out in surprised..

“Well…you aren’t the lightest girl here you know!” Mir hollered back.

Minho and I burst out laughing meanwhile Jaejin was having a hard time lifting Hara up.

Jaejin could feel his legs shaking as he finished lifting Hara up.  His face started to sweat and Hara cried “Ew!!!!”

The audience laughs at Hara’s reaction and MC Changmyeong snorted “Aren’t you going to help wipe off his sweats Hara?”

“I will need to wear some gloves for that!” Hara exclaims.

Key laughs and held onto Min tight.  He saw that Nicole was staring at them and quickly looks away.

…Key caught me staring at them.  Is this jealousy that I am feeling?  I look over at Dongwoon and saw him staring at me.  I gave him a weak smile and he gave me a sad smile in return.  I hope Dongwoon wasn’t mad or upset with me…

15 minutes passes by…

“How is everyone doing so far?  Let’s have all the girls cheer on their partners.” MC Changmyeong said smiling.

“Oppa, fighting!” Nana cutely shouted out winking at Jinwoon.

Jinwoon blushes and nodded his head yes.  He was trying to save his strength by not speaking.

“Oppa, if we win…I will bake you cookies for a month!” I said pinching Minho’s left cheek.

Minho laughs out loud and nodded his head yes.  Minho was also saving his strength by not speaking.

“Oppa, don’t drop me!” scream out Hara.

Everyone roars with laughter while Jaejin pretended to drop Hara. 

“Yah!!!!!” yelps Hara.

“Oppa…let’s win this!” Seohyun shyly said blowing Dongwoon a kiss.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” cried the audience and MC Changmyeong in excitement.

Dongwoon who was surprised that Seohyun blew him a kiss felt his face burning up.  He smiles at her nodded his head at her.

“Oppa, I will buy you one month of BB cream supplies if we win this round!” Min cutely said.

The entire 91-liner boys burst out laughing and Key’s face flush with embarrassment.

“Yah!  There is nothing wrong with wearing BB cream” shouted Key.

“Only if you are a woman.” Mir mutters.

“I heard that!” yell Key.

“Yah oppa!  If you drop me and you’re dead!” CL threatens.

Jinwoon snorted really loud meanwhile Dongwoon and Jaejin tried not to laugh.

Mir made a face at CL and grumbles “Lose some weight then!”

“What did you say?” CL glared at Mir.

“Ah…it looks like our lovely couples CL and Mir are bickering again.”  MC Changmyeong teased.

“I’m tired!” whined Jaejin.

“Hang in there Jaejin!” shouted MC Changmyeong smiling.

I took my sleeve with my right hand and started wiping off Minho’s sweat from his forehead. 

“Thanks Nicole.” said Minho.

“No problem.  Hang in there oppa…we can’t lose!” I said holding onto him tighter.

I look at all the 91-liners and it looks like Jaejin and Mir were ready to give up.  I couldn’t help laughing to myself seeing those couples bickering back and forth with each other.  I notice Seohyun wiping Dongwoon’s forehead with her sleeve and whisper something to him which caused him to giggle.  What shock me the most was when Seohyun blew Dongwoon a kiss…did she like him?  A small smile crept onto my face and judging from the looks of it…it seem like Seohyun was starting to develop feelings for Dongwoon.  How exciting!  Key and Jinwoon seemed to be doing just fine holding their partners with no problems or complaints.  I was starting to wonder which couple was going to win this round…   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  Thank you very much for patiently waiting!  I hope you enjoy this chapter!  I know I did!  Leave comments and let me know what you guys thought!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4-29-012

Hey guys!  I have exams this week, so I wanted to let all my subscribers know that it may take me a couple days before I post up the new chapter.  Please wait patiently for it and I will make it extra special for you guys!  Thank you!  Again...please leave comments! :D