Chapter 17-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 5

My One and Only

Jaejin has been sending Nicole teddy bears and roses?  Hm…things are getting interesting here.  I wonder what Nicole is going to do because not only are Key and Dongwoon fighting over Nicole; Jaejin has become a part of the love triangle…or is it something else?  Sigh…Nana…how are you going to help Nicole now?

God…I feel sorry for Nicole!  Thank heavens Jaejin has a crush on her and not me!  If he was to ever confess his feelings for me, I would shut him down within a heartbeat!  I, CL am only attracted to Teddy oppa…it’s hard to find someone who possesses good looks and can rap.

“Nicole…will you be my girlfriend?” I said smirking at her.

Shoot!  I can’t believe Jaejin just ask me with that!  I quickly look over at Key and Dongwoon and saw anger coming from Key’s eyes and sadness coming from Dongwoon’s eyes. 

This time the crowd got up their feet and starting hollering and rooting for Jaejin.  I was speechless…I can’t let Jaejin win…but if he keeps attacking me like this, I might give in.  Two can play this game! 

I gave Jaejin an evil smile and cutely replied “Of course oppa!”

Dongwoon felt like his heart just sank to the bottom of the ocean meanwhile Key felt like tearing Jaejin apart.  Jinwoon started clapping his hands in approval meanwhile Mir was jumping up and down like a little kid smiling.

“On behalf of the KBS Dream Team, we would like to congratulations the birth of your new relationship.” MC Changmyeong happily said shaking hands with Jaejin.

Jaejin started laughing and he can feel the excitement flowing through his entire body meanwhile Nicole was covering her face with embarrassment.   Jaejin was hoping that his hyungs were watching!  They would be so jealous of him right now!

Damn you Jaejin…now there will be scandals of us tomorrow in the headlines!  I gave Jaejin an evil smile and knew that this next attack will definitely leave him breathless. 

I gave him a y smile and said “Jaejin oppa, if I kiss you on the lips right now in front of all the 91-liners and the viewers, will you let me win this?”

“Heck no!” shouted Key and Dongwoon. 

The crowd roars with laughter and excitement.  MC Changmyeong was squealing with happiness and said “Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  This is too much!  I have goose bumps on my arms right now!”

I felt like my heart had just stop.  I couldn’t believe Nicole just said that!  Should I say yes and let her kiss me and lose?  The only reason why I sent her teddy bears and roses was I knew she was stressing out about something.  I know girls tend to hide their feelings when they are stress out, so while I was on vacation I decided to be a good friend and buy Nicole small gifts to make her feel better.  Nicole and I are good friends…nothing more.  My CEO will kill me if I agree to let her kiss me!  I was thinking too much when MC Changmyeong shouted “KNOCK DOWN!”

Wait…knock down?!  “WHAT?!” I shouted out in surprised.

Knock down already?  “But-but-but…” I trail off.  Sigh…because of Nicole’s strong attack…it caused me to lose this round. 

“Minho and Nicole wins the first round of “Of Course!”  Congratulations!” MC Changmyeong said clapping his hands.  Nicole and Minho high-five each other and started jumping up and down. 

Yes!  We won the first round!  I lightly pinch Minho’s left cheek and whisper to him “You owe me dinner and ice cream tonight!”

Minho giggles and replied back “A deal is deal.  I am a man of my words…but still…I can’t believe you said that to Jaejin!”

I laugh at Minho and said “Did you really think Jaejin would let me kiss him in front of everybody here?  It’s just a game…plus I wouldn’t have done it.  I just wanted to see what his reaction would be…and it was priceless!”

“I agree with you Cola.  You surprise me sometimes…you know that?” Minho quietly said with a smile.

I gave Minho a cute giggle and said “We won this round…and we have a few more rounds to go…so let’s focus on who our next rival will be.”  

Minho put his left arm around my shoulder and said “I love your thinking!”

I smile back at Minho and turn my attention towards MC Changmyeong.  I was expecting Minho to move his arm off my shoulder but he left it there.  I notice that Key was staring at us and I gave him a tiny smile.  He didn’t smile back and I could tell he was upset…geez…what else is new?  He is such a diva…

Damn you Choi Minho…take your arm off of Nicole!  Sigh…I am seriously going get him drunk tonight and beat the living crap out of him Key thought to himself.

I was feeling a little uncomfortable watching Minho and Nicole interacting with each other.  I didn’t like the fact that he had his left arm around her shoulder.  I felt anger and jealousy rush through my mind and I shook my head.   You have got to stop feeling like this Dongwoon…quit looking at them!

“Our next couples that will face each other off are: Dongwoon/ Seohyun vs. Jiwnoon/Nana!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

My face froze as I realized that we were going to be facing Jinwoon and Nana.  Oh crap!  I really didn’t want to go up against him!   Dongwoon must of notice my face expression and whisper “What’s wrong?”

I look up at Dongwoon and force a smile “Nothing…oppa…um…do you think we will be able to win them?”

Dongwoon smiles back at me and said “Have some faith Seohyun…we should be able to beat them.”

I look at him with a curious face and ask “What makes you so confidence that we will win?”

Dongwoon gave me an evil smile and replied “Jinwoon has a lot of dark secrets.”

“Oh…” I said trailing off.  I didn’t know what else to say.  I don’t know much about Nana so if I was to go up against her…I wouldn’t know what to say to her…even if it meant telling a lie.

“So, who would like to go first?” questions MC Changmyeong.

Jinwoon was feeling nervous and his hands were starting to sweat.  Nana looks at Jinwoon and said “Oppa, I want to go first.”

Jinwoon smiles at Nana and said “Okay…FIGHTING!” and patted her lightly on the shoulder. 

I smiled and confidently walk out.  “Seohyun…come out.  I have much to say to you.” I demanded.

There was an “Ohhhhhh” from the crowd and Seohyun slowly walks out and faces me.  She gives me a frightening smile and I smirk back at her.  I must have intimidated her because her hands were sort of shaking.

“Yah, Nana…why did you demand Seohyun to come out?  Is there some beef between you two?” question MC Changmyeong.

I shook my head no and replied “We don’t know much about each other, but I heard some rumors about her that I would like her to clear it up.”

Seohyun laughs and said “Rumors about me?  Impossible…unless you’re just making them up?”

You could hear the entire audience and the 91-liners say “Ohhhh and ahhhhhh.”

MC Changmyeong smiled and said “Oh…this is getting intense!  Let’s begin the attack starting with Nana.”

“Seohyun, a couple of days ago Jung Yong Hwa oppa call me and invited me over to his dorm to drink with him.  Do you want to know what he said to me when he was drunk?” Nana said with an evil smile.

“Whoa!  You’re husband invited someone else over to his dorm to drink?  Ah…what a player!” shouted MC Changmyeong excitedly at Seohyun.

There seem to be a glint of jealousy coming out from Seohyun’s eyes as she coldly replied “Of course.”

“Yah…what did Yong Hwa exactly say?” question MC Changmyeong.

“Yong Hwa kept telling me that I was very pretty and wonders why the producer of We Got Married didn’t pair me up with him.” Nana said blushing.

That was a strong attack from Nana.  Yes…I was feeling a little jealous and angry.  Even though our marriage was fake, it was something special.  I wasn’t sure if Nana was telling the truth or not, so I decided to attack her by saying “Did you know that Girl’s Generation is more popular than After School?”

There was a roar of “Ohhhhhh” from the audience and some “Ahhhhh” from the 91-liners. 

Nana frowns at Seohyun and said “Of course.  Did you know that Yong Hwa and I secretly meet up often to have tea?”

I’m not going to let her win!  The more Nana attacks me about Yong Hwa, the angrier I got.  I look at Jinwoon and suddenly thought of a crazy idea.  I am going to use Jinwoon as bait to beat Nana at this game.

“Of course...Nana, please tell Jinwoon oppa that I want his phone number.” I cutely said.

Jinwoon quickly looks at Seohyun with his mouth wide open.  Was she serious?!

MC Changmyeong jealousy said “Yah!  Seohyun is asking for your number Jinwoon…ah…you are one lucky guy.”

Nana left hand curls up into a small fist and said “Of course.”

Nana quickly walks over to Jinwoon and pulls him by his right hand and drags him with her. Nana and Jinwoon is now facing Seohyun face to face and Nana cutely says “Didn’t you know that Jinwoon oppa and I are already going out?”

“WOW!  When did this happen?” shriek Mir and Jaejin.

There were lots of applause coming from the audience and all of the 91-liner girls were saying “Omo!  Omo!  Omo!”

MC Changmyeong shouted “Yah!  There are many secrets being revealed today!”

Jinwoon smiles brightly to the camera and said “This is the best variety show I have ever been on!”

The audience roars with laughter and Seohyun gave Jinwoon a tiny smile that made his heart flutter. 

“Of course.” Seohyun said not losing her cool. 

Seohyun quickly walks over to MC Changmyeong and pulls him by his left arm and drags him her side and points to him and cutely says “You do know that MC Changmyeong makes more money than the both of you right?”

There was a roar of laughter from the audience and all the 91-liners.  Nana was so shock by Seohyun’s surprised attack that she didn’t know what to say. 

“5…4…3…2…1…KNOCK DOWN!” shouted MC Changmyeong laughing.

There was a thunder of applause from the audience and Dongwoon came out to high-five Seohyun.  Nana couldn’t believe that Seohyun had just beaten her.  She let go of Jinwoon hand and put her head down with a sad face. 

Jinwoon notice Nana’s sad face and he held her by her shoulder and whisper “Don’t worry Nana, just cheer me on.  I’ll take care of the rest okay?”

Nana looks up at Jinwoon and gave him two thumbs up and said “Fighting!”

Jinwoon gave Nana his killer eye smile and walk towards Seohyun.  He stood across from her and gave her small smile.

Seohyun eyes widened as Jinwoon stood across from her.  She could feel her heart beating nervously.  …this isn't going to be pretty…I really don’t want to say anything bad about him…

MC Changmyeong gives Jinwoon an evil grin and said “Yah…we all know that Jinwoon has had a major crush on Seohyun in the past, let’s see if he will confess his love for her today!  Let’s begin the attack starting with Seohyun!”

“Jinwoon was there ever a point in time where you had like Nicole more than a friend?” questions Seohyun.

“OHHHHH!!!” cheer the audience.  Everyone in audience including all the 91-liners knew that in the past there was a scandal between Key, Nicole, and Jinwoon.

Jinwoon smiles and shyly replied “Of course.”

“Yah!  The truth finally comes out!” screams MC Changmyeong jumping up and down like a little kid.

The entire audience and 91-liners starts laughing at MC Changmyeong reaction.  Nicole is covering from laughing so hard.

“Nicole…how does it feel that Jinwoon has finally admit to liking you?” ask MC Changmyeong.

“You should of have confess to me earlier!” Nicole teased Jinwoon.

Jinwoon laughs at Nicole reaction and said “We have to make money first…we can always date later.”

The entire 91-liners roar with laughter meanwhile the audience started chanting “Jincole!  Jincole!  Jincole!”

“Let’s continue on with the game…” MC Changmyeong said hushing the audience to lower their screams.

“Seohyun, do you know that I dream about you every night before I go to bed?” Jinwoon said giving Seohyun his killer eye smile.

“Ah!!!!!  I have goose bumps!!!” scream out MC Changmyeong.

 “Yah!  That is so corny!” shouted out Key.

"Looks like he is telling the truth!” yell out Hara.

“So cute!” chimed in Nicole.

I was so embarrassed.  I saw all the 91-liner guys give Jinwoon a high-five.  This isn’t over yet Jinwoon.  I honestly don’t have those kinds of feelings for you.  Seohyun…keep your cool…don’t lose your temper.

“Of course…Jinwoon oppa…do you know that I dream of Dongwoon every night?” I said giving him a y smile.

“AH!!!!!” scream out MC Changmyeong jumping up and down.

Dongwoon laughs and started clapping his hands.  Jinwoon looks like he just got slap across the face.

“Ah…there seems to be a love triangle here!” Hara said smirking.

Calm down Jinwoon…this is just a game…deep breath…deep breath…I look at Seohyun and before I knew it I blurted out “Do you know that you had hurt my feelings deeply?”

“OH!!!!!” cried the audience.  They felt bad for Jinwoon so they started chanting “Forget her!  Forget her!  Forget her!”

“Oh my….this is so crazy!  What is Seohyun going to say?!” MC Changmyeong said anxiously.

“Of course…I’m so sorry Jinwoon.  Do you know that you’re not my type?” I said looking into his eyes.

Jinwoon felt like Seohyun shot a bullet right through his heart.  At least the truth came out…alright…no more Mr.-nice-guy.  I am going to win this…even if it means hurting her feelings. 

“A couple days ago, I ran into a trainee that you used to train with…her name is Lee Hwan Hee.  Do you know what she said to me?” I said changing my tone of voice.

My eyes widened.  Lee Hwan Hee was my best friend a former trainee with SM. We were supposed to debut together but she got cut in the end.  Although she got cut I was happier that I made it and became selfish.  I haven’t been able to keep in touch with her due to Girl’s Generation schedule.  I wanted to say “Of Course” really bad…but a part of me didn’t want to know either.  We were so close and I miss her to these days.  I don’t even know if she wanted to talk to me anymore. 

“5…4…3…2…1…KNOCK DOWN!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

There was an “Aw…..” sound from the audience.

I frown at Jinwoon and mutter “You just had to bring her name up didn't you?”

Jinwoon smiled back and said “Anything to win this game…apparently you just lost.”

Jinwoon defeated me, so I walk back to Dongwoon’s side and quietly said to him “Please beat him!  We HAVE to win!”

Dongwoon looks at me and smiles.  “Don’t worry Seohyun…trust oppa.”