Chapter 30-Epcot

My One and Only

“Baby…I’m so tired.” Key whines as he lean his head on her right shoulder.

Nicole giggles and says “I’m sorry baby…did I keep you up last night?”

“Yes…you were snoring…”

“Are you serious?!”

“Yup.”

“You’re lying!”

“Now why would I lie to you?”

“Good morning love birds!” the filming crew shouted.

Key and Nicole quickly bow to the entire filming crew and happily greeted “Good morning!”

“Did you guys sleep well?” question the camera man.

Key shook his head no and said “Nicole kept snoring so I hardly got any sleep.”

image

Nicole shot him a death look.  “If my snoring was so bad…why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You were sleeping peacefully that's why I didn’t want to wake you up.”

“Is that so?”

“Yup…anyways…I think you should let me fall asleep first before you knock out.”

“We’ll see about that.”

“What’s the plan for today?”

The camera man replies “Today on our agenda, we’ll be visiting Epcot.  We will spend the entire day there.”

Nicole claps her hands together and squeals “Omo!  Epcot has the World Showcase area that lets you adventure a collection of international pavilions around the world.”

Key raised his left eye brow “Say that again?  I did not understand a word you just said.”

Nicole rolls her eyes at him.  “There are 11 countries that we’re able to visit and experience their food!”

“Oh…now I understand…is South Korea one of the countries?” Key asks hopeful.

Nicole shook her head no.  “The 11 countries are: Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, United States, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom, and Canada.”

Key made a face and mutters “What’s wrong with South Korea?  We’re a country too…”

Nicole giggles as she teased “Is someone homesick?”

“A little…I missed eating my native food.”

“Aw…poor baby.  The whole point of going to Epcot is to explore other countries.  Quit whining and let’s go.” Nicole said as she drags him by his left arm.

As they line up for the bus to Epcot the camera man turns to Key and asks “Do you plan on buying Nicole anything today?”

Key smiles and replies “It depends…”

“On what?” questions the camera man.

Nicole raised her right eye brow up and said “Yeah…on what?”

Key let out a laugh and said “On how nice she is to me today.”

Nicole scoffs and lightly hits him on his chest.  “I’m always nice to you!”

“Only when you feel like it.”

“Whatever…”

The camera man chuckles and turns to Nicole.  “Do you plan on buying Key anything today?”

Nicole thought for a moment and says “Yes.”

Key’s eyes widen as he smirks at her.  “What do you plan on buying me?”

Nicole giggles and replies “I’m going to buy you a big Minnie Mouse stuff animal!”

The entire filming crew started laughing as Key’s face turn red.  “Yah!  I’m not a girl!  I don’t need a stuff animal!”

“You might need one for tonight!” Nicole sarcastically said.

They continue to bicker with each other as they got on the Epcot bus.  When they reached Epcot the bus driver said “Welcome to Epcot!  I hope everyone enjoys their time here!”

Nicole smiles and happily said “I know I will!”

“Whoa!  Look at that!” Key shouted as he jumps off the bus.

“That’s call the Spaceship Earth.  According to the brochure it has a slow-moving 16-minute ride through time and space.” the camera man explains.

“Sweet!  Let’s go on that first.” Nicole happily said as she grabs Key’s left hand.  She didn’t care if everyone was watching them, she just didn’t want to waste any time and wait in line forever.

“Omo!  They’re holding hands!” a female staff squeals.

“Are you catching this on camera?” questions of the male staff.

The camera man shook his head yes.  “Don’t worry about it…I’m not letting them out of my sight.”

~20 minutes later~

“That was an awesome ride!” Key said holding onto Nicole’s shoulder from behind.

Nicole nodded her head in agreement.  “Where do you want to go next?”

Key looks around and pointed “Let’s go on that ride over there.”

Nicole turns around and a big smile appeared on her face.  “Omo!  That’s the Soarin!  That’s going to be fun.”

Key slid his left hand into her right hand and led her towards the ride.  “What does it do?”

“The Soarin is a multi-sensory that simulates a peaceful hang-gliding flight over the Golden State of California.  It only seats 2 people and the glider is goes up 40 feet into the air.” Nicole explains.

“Really?  What else does it do?” Key asks scratching his head.  The thought of being 40 feet in the air scared him.  He was afraid of heights...but he didn't want Nicole to know about it so...that means he had to act tough.

Nicole looks at the brochure and said “It says special cameras on airplanes and helicopters captured many of the shots and the glider moves the same way the aircraft so it makes it look like you’re flying as you glide over inspiring vistas and landmarks such as: San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, Redwood Creek, Napa Valley, Monterey, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Camarillo, Anaza-Borrego Desert State Park, San Diego, Malibu, and Los Angeles.  It also says you get a bird’s-eye view on PGA West golf tournament, a skiing and snowboarding exhibition, and float above cowboys on horseback as they race through the wilderness.  Oh…it also says you can feel the wind in your hair and the air fills with the scent of orange groves, evergreens, and the sea breeze.  Your feet will dangle in the air and it’ll dip down so close to the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean that you think your toes will get wet.  And last but not least…you’ll return to the sky and continue on Soarin to a fantastic finale where fireworks burst into sensational colors around you.”    

“That’s a lot to remember.” Key said laughing.

Nicole shrugs her shoulders and said “I know…but I’m sure it’ll be worth-while.  Come on…let’s go…I want to beat the rush.”

~30 minutes later~

“So…what did you think of it?” questions Nicole.

“That was fun and exciting!  I felt like we were flying!” Key exclaims. 

“At first you look kind of scared.” Nicole teased.

“What makes you say that?”

“You held onto my hand the entire time and you even buried your face behind my shoulder.”

“I-I-I…whatever.”

Nicole giggles and whispers “You’re cute when you’re scared.”

Key pinches her nose and said “I’m happy you were the one sitting with me up in the air…if it was anyone else…I think I would have freak out.”

“So…where do you guys plan on going next?” the camera man asks.

Nicole and Key both scan the brochure and a smile curves on his face.  “Mission: SPACE sounds like a good ride…want to try that out?”

Nicole twirls her fingers together.  “What does it do?”

Key read the details out loud “It says Mission: SPACE is a motion simulator ride blasting off into space without leaving Earth.  It realistically mimics what an astronaut might experience during a space flight to Mars.  Each member of your astronaut team has a challenging role in a dynamic and daring cosmic mission dodging meteors and navigating nebulae.  During the simulation, rocket around the moon, experience a brief period of simulated hyper sleep, and land on the redden surface of Mars, before blasting back to Earth.”

“Omo!  That sounds interesting!” the camera man said in excitement.

Key held Nicole’s right hand as he drags her towards the ride.  “Let’s give it a try.”     

~45 minutes later~

As Nicole got off the ride she wasn’t feeling too good.  She quickly ran ahead of everybody causing Key to chase after her.

“Nicole!  Wait for me!”

She saw a garbage can and quickly bent her head down and barfs.  She kept barfing until she felt someone patting her back.

“Are you okay Nicole?  Stay right here…I’ll be right back.” Key said as he ran off.

After a few minutes Nicole wipes and slowly sat down.  She saw Key running towards her with a bottle of water and some medications.  He sat next to her and opens up the water bottle.  “Here…drink this.”

Nicole took the water bottle from him and gulps a few sips.  Key handed her some medications and said “Take these…it’ll make you feel better.”

She took the medications from Key without hesitating and quickly pops them into .

“I think we should take a quick break.” the filming crew said.

A couple of the filming staff nodded their head in agreement.  “That sounds like a good idea since Nicole isn’t feeling well.”

“I’m so sorry.” Nicole sadly said. 

Key patted her head.  “There’s no need to be sorry…you’re not feeling good…I’m sorry for dragging you on that ride.”

Nicole smile weakly at him.  “It’s alright.”

Key wraps his left arm around her shoulder and said “You can lean your head on my shoulder if you’re tired.”

“Thank you Key.”

As Nicole leans her head on his shoulders, the KBS bodyguard whispers “Yah!  Don’t shut your camera off yet…she’s leaning her head on his shoulder!”

“Omo!  You’re right!  Dude…I can’t wait till we edit this!  Ratings will definitely go up!” the camera man excitedly whispers back.

~30 minutes later~

“Are you sure you’re able to walk?” Key asks looking very concern.

Nicole smiles and replies “I’m fine Key.  If I can’t walk… you can just carry me.”

image

“Omo!  Would you really carry Nicole if she can’t walk?” the camera man questions.

“Of course I would!” Key said smiling.

“Where should we go next?” Key asks looking at Nicole.

Nicole bit her lower lip and answers “Anywhere is fine with me.”

Key looks at her and he knew she wasn’t well enough to go on any more rides.  He scans the brochure and a smile appeared on his face. 

“How about we just spend the rest of the day touring all 11 countries?”

“Are you sure?  Don’t you want to go on any more rides?”

“You’re not feeling good…besides…I don’t want to go on any of them unless you’re riding with me.”

“Key…”

“Come on…besides…there’s always next time.”

“Next time?”

“Yup…one of these days when our schedules aren’t so jam pack, you and I will come here again.”

“Is that a promise?”

Key held out his right pinky and said “Let’s pinky swear.”

Nicole giggles as she stuck her left pinky out and wraps it around his.  “It’s a promise then!”

“Aw…that’s so cute!” some of the female staff gushes.

Nicole quickly let go and smiled to herself.  She had forgotten that they were being filmed.

“Which country should we visit first?” Key asks as he held onto her right hand with his left hand.

“How does China sound to you?” Nicole suggested.

Key nodded his head in agreement.  “Do you know what sounds really yummy right now?”

Nicole shook her head no.

“Dim Sims and Spring Rolls.”

“Hm…that does sound good!  Let’s go eat!” Nicole happily said.

~30 minutes later~

After they were done eating Nicole pointed to a building and said “Omo!  That’s the Tomb Warriors Guardian Spirits of Ancient China!  Let’s go inside it!”

Key laughs and nodded his head yes.  He led her inside the building and was amazed at what he saw.  He took out his camera and started taking pictures. 

“I can’t wait to upload these pictures on my me2day account!” Key happily said.

“Where should we go next?” questions Nicole.

“Let’s go visit Japan…I’m suddenly having a craving for sushi.”

“Sushi?  Yummy!  Let’s go!”

Key laughs at Nicole.  “Is that all you think about is food?”

image

Nicole stuck her tongue out at him and said “I don’t always think about food!”

“Whatever you say…” Key teased.

“What’s in Japan?” Nicole asks changing the subject.

The camera man looks at the brochure and replies “It says here that the main attraction in Japan is the exhibit at the Bijutsu-kan gallery, “Visions of Beauty: World Heritage Sites of Japan,” featuring images by photographer Kazuyoshi Miyoshi.  Oh…there will also be Japanese taiko drummers Matsuriza performing several times a day.”

“Omo!  How exciting!” Nicole said clapping her hands together.

“What are we waiting for?  Let’s go.” Key said smiling at her.

“Oh…let’s eat at Tokyo Dining for lunch!” Nicole shouted as they walk pass the restaurant.

Key rolls his eyes at her and said “Yah!  I was right!  All you think about is food!”

Nicole turns around and smirks “Well…what else am I supposed to think about?”

Key leans his head towards her and whispers “How about thinking of me every now and then?”

Nicole blushes as she bit her lower lip.  “Fine…I’ll think of you…”

“What kind of thoughts?”

“Hm…dirty thoughts!” Nicole teased.

Key’s eyes widen and said “Seriously?”

Nicole let out a laugh and shook her head no.  “I’m just messing with you!”

“Yah!  How dare you tease me like that!” Key yells as he started chasing her.

“Ah!!!!!” Nicole screams as she runs away from him.

“I got you!” Key cried as he wraps his arms behind her.  He quickly planted a kiss on her neck.

“Key!  We’re being film!” Nicole reminded him.

Key smiled widely as he whispers “Yeah…but they can’t see us because our backs are turn against them.”

image

Nicole giggles as she stood still in his arms.  “Omo!  Let’s look at that vendor over there!”

“Yah!  Wait for us!” the filming crew shouted.  As soon as they reached them, the camera man asks “Did you just kiss Nicole on her neck?”

Key laughs and shook his head no.  “I think you’re seeing things.”

Nicole nodded in agreement.  “If he kissed me, I would have felt it.”

The camera man scratches his head and looked confused.  He mutters “I swear to god that he kissed her neck…”

They all walk over to the vendor and Key started laughing. 

Nicole raised her left eye brow up “What’s so funny?”

“Look what I found.” Key said holding up 5 pretty Barbie dolls.

draft_lens19286147module157939428photo_1

“Omo! It’s us!  KARA!” Nicole happily shouted.

“Are you a big fan of KARA?” asks the cashier.

Key and Nicole burst out laughing.  Apparently the cashier didn’t recognize who they were so Key answers “I LOVE Kara!  My favorite is Nicole Jung!”

“Really?  Mine is Hara!” the cashier excitedly said.  “We have a special going on right now.  Each doll is worth $10.00, but if you buy all 5 of them, I will give it to you for $45.00.”

Nicole’s eyes widen.  “Hey…that’s a nice bargain!”

“Yes it is!  They are special hand made from Japan.” the cashier explains.

“So…how much is it in Japan?” questions Key.  “How do we know these aren’t knock-offs?”

“Key!” Nicole hissed as she elbows him in his chest.

The cashier smiles and said “In Japan they are selling it for $15.00.  I got a special discount because I made a big order from the company.  The dolls aren’t knock-offs because they come in a special box that is sealed.”

Nicole took one of the dolls and looks at it.  “Yup…it’s true…look.”

Key took a closer look and nodded his head.  “Did you purchase any of these yet?”

Nicole shook her head no and said “I haven’t had time…this is such a good price…”

Key smile to himself as an idea suddenly pops into his mind.  “Yah…I thought you wanted sushi?”

“I do…but…”

“But what?”

“I think I’m going to buy all 5 dolls…” Nicole said starting to pull some money out from her purse.

Key quickly coughs.  “Nicole…can you please go buy me a bottle of water…I’m not feeling good all of a sudden.”

“Omo!  Are you okay Key?  Let’s go sit down!” Nicole cried as she drags Key away from the vendor.

“I’m alright…could you just get me a bottle of water?”

“Okay…stay right there…I’ll be right back.”

Key waited until Nicole left and he motions for one of the female staff to go by him.

~8:00pm~

Nicole and Key spent most of their time eating different food from different countries.  Nicole spent most of her time looking through different vendors meanwhile Key spent most of his time taking pictures of himself and all of the Disney characters.

“Alright…we’re done filming for the day.  We’ll be visiting Hollywood Studios all day tomorrow so get plenty of rest.  Meet everybody at 5:45am in the lobby tomorrow.  You guys are free to do whatever you want.  Please be back at the hotel by 10:00pm.” the camera man said.

“Thank you!” Key and Nicole happily said as they bow to the entire filming crew.

As soon as they left, Key wraps his arms around Nicole’s tiny waist and smacks his lips on hers. 

“Gosh…I thought they would never leave!” Key whines.

Nicole giggles as she kissed him back.  “You do realize that they film us holding hands the entire time right?”

Key shrugs his shoulders and said “Who cares?  If they say anything, we can just deny it…besides…the entire world knows that we fool around on camera all the time.”

“Hm…that’s true.”

“So…what do you want to do for the rest of the evening?”

“Well…can we go back to Japan?”

“Why?”

“I want to go buy all of those KARA dolls.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yes!  $45.00 is a good deal!  Come on…let’s go!”

As they enter Japan, Nicole pulls Key by his right hand and demanded “Hurry up!  Why are you walking so slow?  I want to buy those dolls before their gone!”

Key laughs to himself and follows her. 

“Excuse me…but we were here earlier and you said if we buy all 5 KARA dolls, it would be $45.00.  Well…I would like to purchase all 5 of them please.”

The cashier smiles at Nicole and sadly replied “I’m sorry miss…but I ran out of all the dolls.”

“WHAT?!  Are you serious?”

“Yes…I’m so sorry.”

Nicole put her face down and mutters “Okay…thanks…”

“What’s wrong?” Key asks lifting her chin up.

“I really wanted to buy those dolls…”

“Well…you can always buy them in Japan.” Key said trying to cheer her up.

Nicole nodded her head…but she would have rather pay $45.00 for the entire set than $15.00 per doll.

“What do you want to do for the last two hours?” question Key.

Nicole sighs and mumbles “It doesn’t matter to me.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m disappointed that all of the dolls are gone.”

Key wraps his arms around and said “I’m sorry.”

Nicole smiles at him and says “It’s not your fault…I should have just brought it when I had the chance.”

“Do you want to go back to the hotel and relax?”

Nicole thought for a moment and surprisingly nodded her head yes.  She was a bit tired and she wasn’t in the mood to go sightseeing anymore.

Key wraps his left arm around her and led them back towards the bus.  While they were waiting for the bus to come pick them up, Key said “I have to use the bathroom…I’ll be right back.”

“Okay.” Nicole said she watches him walk away.  There was a vendor nearby and she realized that she didn’t buy anything for Key yet.  She walks over to the vendor and saw a keychain that had 3 spongebob hanging on it.  How cute! 

“Hi!  How much is this spongebob keychain?”

“$5.00.”

“I would like one please.” Nicole said handing the cashier a $5.00 bill.

The cashier took the money from Nicole and handed her the spongebob keychain in a plastic bag.

“Thank you!” the cashier said.

“You’re welcome!” Nicole happily replied.  She quickly shoves the keychain in her pocket so Key wouldn’t see what she had gotten him.

As Key came out of the bathroom he saw Nicole smiling at him.

“Did you miss me?”

“Of course I did!”

Key kissed her softly on the lips and pinches her right cheek.  “I have a surprise for you back at the hotel.”

“You do?”

“Yup.”

“Omo!  What is it?”

“I’m not telling.”

“Aw…you won’t even give me a little hint?”

“Nope.”

“Meanie…”

“I heard that.”

Nicole giggles as she held onto his left hand.  Their bus finally showed up and before she step into the bus, she turns around and shouted “Good-bye Epcot!”

“You’re holding up the line.” Key teased as he lightly pushes her inside the bus.

“I am not!” Nicole cried.

They sat next to each other and as the bus drove away, Nicole laid her head on his left shoulder and squeezed his hand.

“Are you tired Nicole?”

“A little bit…I’m going to borrow your shoulder until we get back to our hotel…is that alright?”

Key let out a small laugh.  “You can lean on my shoulder anytime you want…you don’t even have to ask.”

“Thank you.”

~15 minutes later~

“Nicole?”

“Hm?”

“We’re here.”

“Already?”

“Yup.”

Nicole sighs as she slowly lifts her head up.  “I’m so tired.”

Key smirks at her.  “Do you want me to carry you back to our room?”

Nicole laughs and shook her head no.  “I can walk…besides…didn’t you say you had a surprise for me?”

Key held her hand as they got off the bus.  “You surprise is in our room.”

Nicole raised her right eye brow up and said “Is it something dirty?”

Key laughs out loud.  “What?  NO!  Why would I buy you something dirty?”

image

Nicole shrugs her shoulders and giggles.  “I don’t know…”

As soon as they reached their room, Key opens up the room and Nicole slowly follows him inside. 

“So…where’s my surprise?”

Key chuckles and said “Look on our bed.”

Nicole turns her head towards their bed and gasp.  Lying on their bed was all 5 KARA dolls that she was looking at earlier.

She ran towards their bed and picks up all 5 dolls.  “Omo!  How…why...”

Key laughs as he walks towards her and wraps his arms around her from behind and says “Surprise!”

Nicole set the dolls down and turns around to face Key.  “I-I-I thought they were all sold out!  How did you manage to buy all of them?”

“What happen was…”

~Flashback~

“I think I’m going to buy all 5 dolls…” Nicole said starting to pull some money out from her purse.

Key quickly coughs. “Nicole…can you please go buy me a bottle of water…I’m not feeling good all of a sudden.”

“Omo! Are you okay Key? Let’s go sit down!” Nicole cried as she drags Key away from the vendor.

“I’m alright…could you just get me a bottle of water?”

“Okay…stay right there…I’ll be right back.”

Key waited until Nicole left and he motions for one of the female staff to go by him.

“Did you need something?” the female staff asks.

Key pulls a $50.00 bill out and gave it to her.  “Can you please buy all 5 of these KARA dolls for me?  I want to buy it for Nicole as a gift.  I don’t want Nicole to know that I brought her these…so can you bring it back to our hotel room when you guys leave?”

“Sure no problem!” the female staff cried.

“Thank you!” Key happily said bowing.  He turn his attention to the cashier and said “I know she’s going to come back and want to buy the dolls…so can you lie and tell her that all the dolls are sold out?  Please?”

The cashier laughs and agreed.  The cashier comments “You must really love your girlfriend!”

Key’s face reddens as he corrected the cashier “She’s my best friend…and I wanted to buy her something to make it memorable for us.”

“Aw…how sweet!  You know what they say…best friends will end up becoming lovers…”

From a far distance he saw Nicole quickly walking back towards him.  “Thank you again!”

~End of flashback~

“Yah!  So you pretended to be sick so you could buy this for me?”

“Yes…are you mad?”

Nicole pretended to be mad and turns her back at him.  “What do you think?”

Key scratches his head and said “I’m sorry…I was trying to be romantic…but I guess I failed huh?”

Nicole scoffs and started giggling.  Key quickly turns her around and saw that she was smiling. 

“Yah!”

“Thank you Key!” Nicole shouted as she hugs him tightly.

“You’re going to get it!” Key cried as he picks her up and threw her on the bed.

image

“Yah!” Nicole yelps.

He pins her to the bed as she tries to escape.  “You might as well give up…because you won’t be able to run away from me.”

Nicole stops struggling as a smile curves on her lips.  “Fine…but I have a gift for you.”

Key raised his left eye brow.  “How do I know you’re not lying to me?”

“I’m not lying!  I promise!”

“What happens if you lie?”

“Then…um…we can tonight.”

Key’s eyes widen as he stutters “W-we can?”

Nicole giggles as she repeated herself “I said we can have “IF” I lied…but I’m not lying.”

Key hesitated before he got off her.  She pulls out a small bag from her pocket and hands it to him.  He took the bag from her and a huge smile appeared on his face.

“Do you like it?”

“Yah!  How did you know I like spongebob?”

“You’re my best friend…I know almost everything about you.”

“Thank you Nicole!  I love it!”

“You’re welcome!”

Key set his gift down as he pulls her into his arms.  He kissed her passionately and nibbled on her lower lip.

“Key…” Nicole whispers.

“Shhhhh…” Key said as he puts one finger on her lips.

They continue to kiss each other until they were both out of breath.  When they finally let go of each other she shyly said “I’m going to take a quick shower…we can continue this later…”

Key smirks and says “I like the sound of that.”

~20 minutes later~

Nicole opens up the bathroom door and saw Key lying on the bed watching The Disney Channel.  

“You can shower now.” Nicole said as she crawls in bed next to him.

“What happens if I don’t want to shower and I want to continue where we left off?”

Nicole kissed him softly on his lips and said “Won’t you shower for me?”

Key stares into her big puppy eyes and sighs.  “Fine…but do you dare fall asleep on me!”

Nicole giggles and said “I promise I won’t knock out.”

Key quickly kissed her forehead.  “I’ll be out in a half hour.”

Nicole nodded her head as she watches him head into the bathroom. 

~30 minutes later~

Key walks out of the bathroom and was surprised to find that Nicole was still up waiting for him.  He thought for sure that she was already sleeping.

She winks at him and cutely said “You look really handsome when your hair is wet like that.”

“Is that so?”

“Yup…you better not come any closer or else I might you tonight.” Nicole teased.

Key quickly jumps in bed next to her and happily said “Maybe I want you to me!”

Nicole laughs as she pushes him away from her.  “Yah!  I was just kidding!”

Key laughs along with her and wraps his strong arms around her.  “I can’t believe our trip is almost over.  I wish it was a little bit longer.”

Nicole nodded her head in agreement.  “What is your schedule like after we get back to South Korea?”

“I’ll be performing a musical.”

“A musical?  What musical will you be performing?”

“Catch Me if You Can.”

“Omo!  That sounds exciting!”

“Will you come out and watch me perform?”

image

“Of course I will!  I wouldn’t miss it for the world!”

Key kissed her on the lips and said “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome baby.”

“Do you know what I’m going to miss the most about this trip?”

“What’s that?”

“Us cuddling like this…I don’t know when we’ll be able to do this again...”

“We can always make time for this…”

“Yeah…but I want it to be everyday…”

Nicole smiles as she hugs him tighter.  “Let’s just enjoy what we have right now…”

“Nicole?”

“Hm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too Kim Ki bum.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  I'm sorry it took me so long to update.  I hope this will make up for it!  I would like to hear your comments and suggestions! :D  Thank you to all my subscribers and to everyone who comment!  You guys are the BEST!