Chapter 14-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 2

My One and Only

30 minutes later………………………………………………………………………………………

During the 30 minutes, all of the 91-liners were escorted by a few KBS staffs to go inside Dankook University gym, and I couldn’t believe what I saw!  All the seats in the gym was jam pack with more screaming fans and in the middle of the gym were all the equipment’s that was going to be used for today’s recording. 

One area had a set of purple monkey bars.  There were camera’s attached to every angle of the monkey bars.  Oh my…this is so exciting!  I could feel my heart pumping faster by the minute.  There were fans taking pictures from left to right and a few fans chanting out “KARA! KARA! KARA!” 

The second set had a 16 x 16 dark blue mat laying on the floor.  Hm...I wonder if that set was for the "Chicken Leg" game?

The last area had a set of 2 hot pink tubes along with a long rusty brown rope lying on the floor.  “Oh…I bet you that section is where we will be playing tug-of-war.” Nana said happily. 

One of the female KBS staff gave each girl a pair of light pink workout clothes to change and for the boys; they were given a dark blue color.  After everyone had gotten changed into their workout clothes, all the girls were line up to MC Changmyeong right while all the boys were line up to his left. 

“Now that everyone is in comfortable clothes, our first game that we will begin with is The Couple Selection!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

We all started clapping and Min started jumping up and down.  I started laughing at her and knew exactly why she was all hype up. 

“Min-ish…why are you so excited?” teased MC Changmyeong.

Min blushes and bluntly said “I’m excited because I finally get to be paired up with someone my age on Dream Team!  Um…can I choose my own partner?”

MC Changmyeong laugh and said “I’m sorry…you cannot choose your partner.  But…who would you like to be partners with today?”

Min shyly answers “Minho oppa.”

All of the boys slaps Minho by the back and started teasing him.  Minho smiles brightly and looks at MC Changmyeong without saying anything.

“Yah...Min-ish…why did you pick Minho?” ask MC Changmyeong.

Shoot!  What do I say?  I didn’t want everyone to know that I like Minho.  What happens if he doesn’t like me back?  That would be embarrassing!  Think Min…think! 

“It seems that she is thinking hard…that means you like Minho…right?” MC Changmyeong said motioning the camera man to zoom in closer to my face.

I laugh and shyly replied “If we end up being partners, I want to spend 3 days and 2 nights with Minho.  Since I have lived in America for 8 years, I would like to be his tour guide.”

“Yeah right,” said Key smirking at me.  Everyone started laughing and the next thing I knew the rest of the girls started saying “OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh….someone likes Minho!” 

Minho kept smiling at me and I could feel my heart pounding like crazy!  But…what happens if he doesn’t pick me as his partner?  Whoever gets stuck with Minho, they will be my enemy for the day…not that it’s their fault…it’s just that I want get to know Minho better.  I notice that Mir kept staring at me.  Did I have something on my face?  I smiled at him and he quickly turns his head away.

“Ladies, I’m sorry to break your hearts…but you don’t get to choose your partner.  Our first game begins with the guys.  Each one of the guys will compete with each other to see how many push-ups they can do in 60 seconds.  Who wants to go first?” said MC Changmyeong glancing at all of the nervous guys.

“Me!  I will go first!” Jaejin said shooting his right hand in the air.  He really wanted Nicole as his partner.  He looks at the rest of the guys and said “Hey, we should make a promise with each other.”

Key raised his left eyebrow up and said “It depends on what it is.”

“Since we are all 91-liner friends, whoever we choose as our partners, that person should back off and choose someone else.” he said hoping the guys would agree with me.

“Heck no!” laugh Minho.

“I agree with Minho…sorry man.” Key said and quickly looks over at the girls.

“Sorry buddy…not today.” Jinwoon said pretending to give me a sad face.

Dongwoon and Mir also shook their head no at me.  Damn…what do I do now?

MC Changmyeong laughs and ask the boys “Out of all the guys here today, who do you guys think is the weakest?”

Without hesitating, all of the guys pointed their fingers at me and everyone started laughing.  I laugh along with them…its true…I was the skinniest and I didn’t work out like the rest of them. 

“Jaejin…is there someone you like over there more than just a friend?” question MC Changmyeong giving the girls an evil smile.

I felt my face burning up.  Why did MC Changmyeong have to ask me that question?  Damn…think of something to say Jaejin!

“I like them all more than a friend.” I quickly said.

“Uh huh…that’s what they all say.” teased Mir.  I smack Mir over the shoulder and laugh.

Everyone started laughing and MC Changmyeong said “Alright, since Jaejin volunteer to go first, I will time you with my stopwatch.  But before you start, who would you like to cheer you on?”

I look into Nicole’s eyes and shyly said “Jung Nicole.”

Nicole started giggling and smiled back at me.  Nicole nodded her head yes and threw her arms over her head shaped like a heart and said “Oppa, FIGHTING!”

My heart almost stopped.  That was way too cute!  I gave Nicole a big smile and clap my hands.

Key’s eyes blazed with jealousy while Dongwoon stiffen his throat.  Jinwoon and Minho secretly smiled themselves knowing that Jaejin wasn’t a threat to them.  Mir on the other hand was too busy staring at Min and could care less how many push-ups Jaejin did…as long as he didn’t choose Min as his partner.

Jaejin laid flat on his stomach and position himself.  I can do this!  I need to do as many push-ups as I can.  Jaejin fighting!

“On your marks…get ready…set…GO!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Fans started screaming and all the 91-liner started rooting for me.  Faster…I thought…I need to do as many as possible.

“And…STOP!” shouted MC Changmyeong.  I lay flat on my belly.  Damn…I couldn’t get up.  I heard everyone laughing and saw a camera man zoom in on my face.  MC Changmyeong kneels down beside me and asks “Jaejin…are you still alive?”

“Is this heaven?” I replied rolling on my back.  All the girls burst out giggling and all the guys started rolling on the floor next to me because they were laughing so hard.  I was a bit embarrassed, but I was still having a good time.

Key and Dongwoon help me get up and I stood next to MC Changmyeong.  “Not bad Jaejin!  You did 20 push-ups in 60 seconds.  You are the highest so far!”  Everyone started clapping their hands for me.

“That’s because he was the first one.” Mir said smirking.

“Yah!  Let’s see how many you do!” I challenge him.  Everyone laugh at my reaction towards Mir.

“Good job Jaejin.  You may go over to the girls and choose who you want as your partner.  Walk behind them and when you decide who you want, wrap your arms around them.” MC Changmyeong said smiling.  There were screams of excitement coming from the fans.

All the girls quickly line up and I went straight to Nicole and wrap both arms around her shoulder.  Nicole turns around and starts giggling.  My face starts turning red and I quickly look away so she wouldn’t notice.  Without realizing what I was doing, I took Nicole’s left hand and drag her to where all the guys were standing.  I held onto her hand tight and smiled at the camera. 

“Yah…Jaejin…that was a quick pick!  You didn’t bother looking at any of the other girls!” teased MC Changmyeong. 

All of the other girls were giving Jaejin a dirty look, but they all quickly smiled.

“It’s okay…Nicole can have him…none of us wanted him anyway.” said Seohyun.

I started laughing along with Nicole.  I slowly let go of Nicole’s hand and stood closer to her.  I look over at Key and Dongwoon.  Damn…why is Key looking at me like that?  And why does it look like Dongwoon look like he wants to pound me?  Hm…he must be in a bad mood…oh well…I just hope they don’t steal my Cola.

Key quickly looks away from Jaejin and Nicole.  Calm down diva…wait until it’s your turn.  This is just the beginning of the game.  I was really nervous…I had a weird feeling that Minho was going to choose Nicole as his partner because she was very competitive.  I look over at Minho and he seems to be thinking the same thing.   

Dongwoon kept staring at Jaejin and Nicole.  Damn…why did Jaejin have to pick Nicole?  I was ready to pound Jaejin when he wrapped his arms around Nicole.  I didn’t like the fact that he was holding her hand for a long time…that really bugged me.  I felt a relief when he finally let go of her hand…shoot…I have some tough competitions today.  Not only do I have to fight for Nicole to be my partner, but what worried me the most was Key.  I glance over at him and I could tell that he was giving Jaejin death stares as well.  I know Key is Nicole’s best friend, but I’m not going to back down.  This is my chance to be with her.

“Alright…who wants to go next?  Guys, keep in mind that if you do more push-ups than the other members, you have every right steal their partner as well.” MC Changmyeong said grinning at Jaejin.  

Jaejin sigh…damn…this isn’t good he thought frowning to himself.  Nicole must have noticed my face expression so she leans in closer to me and whisper “Don’t worry oppa!  Stay positive!”

I smiled brightly at her and nodded my head.  It felt good to have Nicole by my side…it made me feel stronger.

“I will go next!  I can guarantee you all that I can beat Jaejin.” teased Mir.

Everyone started laughing and Jaejin said “And what happens if you can’t beat my record?”

“I will buy you dinner after the show…but if I beat your record, then you owe me dinner.” said Mir smacking Jaejin arm right arm.

“Deal!” Jaejin said laughing.

Before Mir could position himself on the floor, MC Changmyeong ask “Mir, is there a pretty lady here that you personally want to cheer you on?”

Mir shyly said “Min-ish…”

Min who heard her name looks at Mir with a surprised look on her face.  I notice Mir’s face turning red and started giggling to myself.  I nodded my head yes and decided to do a y dance for him. 

“Music please!” I shouted at the KBS producer.

Britney Spears “Oops…I did it again” song came on and I started dancing towards Mir.  I did a y wave dance in front of him and blew him a small kiss.  All the guys started rooting for Mir. 

After the music stop, I gave the audience a small bow and high five all the girls.  Mir on the other hand felt like he was floating on cloud nine. 

“What did you think of Min-ish dance Mir?” question MC Changmyeong.

“I wasn’t expecting her to blow me a kiss…I am very confident that I can beat Jaejin now!” Mir said raising his right fist into the air.  Jaejin roll his eyes at Mir and said “Good luck…I want stake tonight!”

Mir stuck his tongue out at Jaejin and position himself on the floor.  MC Changmyeong shouted “Get ready…set…GO!”

“Go Mir go!  Go Mir go!  Go Mir go!” chanted the crowd.

“And…stop!” shouted MC Changmyeong into the microphone.

Damn…I have never done so many push-ups in my entire life…my arms were killing me!  I lay flat on my belly just like Jaejin did earlier.  I could hear all the girls laughing and pointing their fingers at me.  I roll over on my back and MC Changmyeong looks down on me smiling and said “I see that you’re still breathing Mir…yup…there is no need for me to give you mouth-to-mouth then!”

After hearing that, I quickly got up and shouted “I’m okay!  I’m okay!”

The crowd starting laughing and I look over and saw Min covering with her hands giggling with Seohyun. 

“It looks like you owe Jaejin dinner tonight.  You only did 15 push-ups.” MC Changmyeong sadly said.

WHAT?!  Only 15 push-ups?!  Are you serious?!  Damn…it felt like 30 push-ups to me!  God…I am so out of shape!  I was embarrassed, but I was still smiling.  !  Now I owe Jaejin dinner too…urgh…today is not my day…oh well.  I quickly look over at Min and saw twisting her hair.  Gosh…she looks so cute!

“You can choose any girl you want expect for Nicole since you couldn’t beat Jaejin’s score.  Remember, all you have to do is wrap your arms around her shoulder.” said MC Changmyeong smirking at Mir.

I took a deep breath and walk behind the girls.  I pretended to wrap my arms around Seohyun and the crowd went crazy and started screaming!  I stop half way and decided to quit teasing the crowd.  I put my arms down and step towards Seohyun right and wrap my arms around Min’s shoulder.

“Ah…Min-ish!” shouted MC Changmyeong.  “Mir, why didn’t you pick Seohyun?  I thought for sure you were going to pick her?  Why did you change your mind?”   

I laugh and said “Truthfully, I just wanted to get the crowd work up.”

Min looks at me and lightly punches me on the chest and said “What?  That’s it?!”

Everyone started laughing at Min’s reaction and MC Changmyeong said “Aw…that is so cute…they’re fighting already!”

Min’s face turns bright red and quickly walks over to Nicole and Jaejin.  I ran after her and whisper in her ear and said “Honestly…I wanted to pick you as my partner from the very beginning.”  Min looks up at me and I flash my killer smile at her.  Min quickly looks away blushing…aw…she is too cute!    

I was really disappointed.  I didn’t want to be partners with Mir…I wanted Choi Minho…I really hope Minho beats Mir’s record and picks me as his partner.  Don’t give up hope yet Min!  It wasn’t that I didn’t like Mir, he was just too goofy for me and we both have different personalities.  I couldn’t believe what Mir said to me?!  He wanted to be my partner from the very beginning?!  I didn’t know what to say to him expect to look away.  I could feel my face turning red….god I hope he didn’t notice it.  I kept my eyes straight ahead and stared at Minho…pick me Minho…pick me…

“Alright…who wants to go next?” ask MC Changmyeong.

“I will.” Dongwoon said raising his left hand in the air.  It’s now or never.  I look over at Key and he gave me a stiff smile.  I smile back at him and walk towards MC Changmyeong.  I started stretching out my arms.

“Yah…let’s see those abs of yours Dongwoon.” MC Changmyeong said trying to lift up my sweater.  I laugh and push his hands away from me.

MC Changmyeong looks at the crowd and shouted “Do you guys want to see Dongwoon abs?”

“Yes!!!!!!!  Take it off!  Take it off!  Take it off!” scream the crowd.

I was so embarrassed.  I look over at Nicole and saw her chanting with the crowd as well.  I smiled at her and without realizing it; I took off my sweater and revealed my abs.  There were many girls screaming from left to right.  I smiled at the crowd and quickly put my sweater back on.  I look over at Nicole and her face was as red as a tomato.  She kept smiling at me and I felt my heart skip a little faster.

“See…was it that hard?  You’re making all the girls here go crazy about you!  Now…who do you want to cheer you on?” said MC Changmyeong.

“Nicole.” I said without hesitating.

“Oh…..” said the crowd excitedly.

MC Changmyeong looks at Nicole and smirk “Nicole, what do you say?”

Nicole looks at Jaejin and back at Dongwoon.  Jaejin confidently said “You can cheer him on tweety, but he won’t take you from me…so I have no worries.”

Everyone started laughing and MC Changmyeong evilly said “What makes you think Dongwoon isn’t going to take Nicole away from you?”

Jaejin just smiled and replied “91-liners won’t steal each other’s girls.”

I burst out laughing along with everyone else.  Poor Jaejin…he doesn’t know that I was planning on taking Nicole away from him.  I waited patiently for Nicole to cheer me on. 

“Music please.” said a shy Nicole.

KARA’s Mister song came on and Nicole started doing the dance.  The entire crowd starting going wild and the closer Nicole dance her towards me; the more I stare at it.  Yah!  You ert!  Quit looking at her !  As much as I was enjoying it, I quickly closed my eyes and smiled.

After the song ended, Jaejin quickly pull Nicole back to his side and said “Okay…that was enough...no more.”

The crowd burst out laughing and MC Changmyeong said “Let’s get a replay of Dongwoon’s and Jaejin’s face reaction.”

The camera man did a replay of Dongwoon’s face when Nicole moves her towards him and the gymnasium started laughing.  The crowd grew louder with laughter when the camera zooms in on Jaejin’s face.  Jaejin is seen giving Dongwoon a dirty look and then his mouth opening up shape like a big O. 

Jaejin seem to be embarrassed by it, but he didn’t care.  He was having too much fun and he knew that Dongwoon wouldn’t steal Nicole from him.

Key laugh at Jaejin’s face reaction, but he was feeling jealous and annoyed.  Not only did Nicole do the dance for Dongwoon, but he seems to be enjoying it.  Nicole on the other hand seems to be enjoying it as well.  She kept smiling at Dongwoon and every time she smiled at him, I felt like I was being push aside.  It isn’t over yet…

“On your marks…get ready…set…GO!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

I concentrated on doing the push-ups.  I ignored everything around me and kept my arms going up and down.  I could feel the excitement rush through my arms.  I felt like I was competing at the Olympics.

“And…STOP!” shouted MC Changmyeong.  Everyone started screaming and clapping like crazy.  I got up to on feet and realized that I had beaten Jaejin’s score.

“Congratulations Dongwoon!  You did 30 push-ups in 60 seconds!  You beat Mir and Jaejin’s score!” MC Changmyeong happily said.

Yes!  I look over at Nicole and she was giving me two thumbs up.  I smiled and wink back at her.  She blushes and quickly looks down on the floor…what a cutie-pie!

“You may choose who you want as your partner.  Remember, you can also choose Min and Nicole since you have scored higher than them.” MC Changmyeong said smirking at Dongwoon.

I took a deep breath and started walking towards all the girls.  Hara kept waving her body side to side while Nana was tapping her left foot on the ground.  I walk pass all the girls and stop behind Nicole.  Jaejin was giving me a dirty look but I didn’t care.  I wrap both arms around Nicole’s shoulder and pull her away from Jaejin.  If looks could kill, I’d be dead by now.  I have never seen Jaejin this upset…but I really wanted Nicole as my partner.

The crowd went insane and MC Changmyeong screams out “Oh my god!  Dongwoon took Nicole away from Jaejin!”

Nicole giggles and looks at Jaejin with sad smile.  “It’s okay oppa…it’s just a game!”

Jaejin tighten up his throat.  What the hell just happen?!  How could Dongwoon steal Nicole from me?    

The rest of the girls look annoyed that Dongwoon didn’t pick any of them especially Hara.  “Ya!  What about the rest of us?” yell out Hara.

Dongwoon laugh and just shrugged his shoulders.  MC Changmyeong smiled and said “Well, since Dongwoon pick Nicole as his partner, Jaejin you will have to pick someone else.”

Mir held his right arm out in front of Min and gave Jaejin a dirty look and said “Don’t you dare come over here!  Do you want your stake tonight?”

The crowd roars with laughter and Jaejin smiled and said “I would never do that!  Unlike some other people!” he said pointing his finger at Dongwoon.

I felt like punching Dongwoon across the face…he is my enemy for today.  Damn…who do I pick now?  I look at the rest of the girls…oh hell no…I am not going to pick CL or Seohyun.  I sigh to myself and after careful thoughts, I decided to partner up with Hara.  She seems to be the lightest out of the girls…Nana was way too tall for me. 

“We have three couples already and three more to come.  Who would like to go next?” question MC Changmyeong.

“Me!” shouted Key.  There was a roar of excitement coming from the crowd.  Everyone in the crowd knew Key and Nicole were best friends…but was he going to pick her as his partner or was he going to pick Seohyun?  In the past, Key said he wanted to get “closer” to Seohyun but she said she would prefer to get “closer” to Minho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  I will continue the rest tomorrow!  Please leave comments!!!! :D