Chapter 29-Animal & Magic Kingdom

My One and Only

“God…I’m so tired!” Key whines as Nicole and him walk towards the lobby.

Nicole gave Key an apologetic look.  “I’m sorry Ki bum.  Did I keep you up last night?”   

Key pinches her nose and made a face at her.  “Yes you did.  You kept talking in your dreams.”

Nicole’s face flushes with embarrassment.  “I did?!”

Key nodded his head yes.  “Yup…you kept saying something like “I want to kiss you again...””

“Did I really say that?!” Nicole cried.

Key smirks at her.  “You can kiss me anytime you want baby.”

 

Nicole blushed.  “Yah!”

Key laughs at her reaction and quickly pecks a kiss on her forehead.  “Although I didn’t get much sleep last night, I enjoyed having you in my arms.”

Nicole could feel her heart flutter.  Omo!  Control yourself here Jung Nicole!

“You guys are finally here!” the camera man shouted.

Nicole quickly lets go of Key and bows at the filming crew.  “Good morning!”

Key bows at them and smiles.  “Good morning…sorry we’re late…Nicole had a hard time getting up.”

“Look who’s talking!  I got up before you did!” Nicole cried as she slaps him on his chest.

The filming crew laughs at both of them.  Nicole quickly stuck her tongue out at Key and looks at the camera man. 

 

“So…what’s the plan for today?”

“We will be heading to Animal Kingdom for half of the day, and the other half we’ll be heading to Magic Kingdom.” The camera man explains.

Nicole claps both her hands happily and squeals “Omo!  I can’t wait!”

“Let’s get going!” Key said dragging Nicole by her right arm.

“Yah!  Wait for us!” the camera man shouted running after Key and Nicole.

Nicole laughs.  “Key!  We should wait for them!”

Key pretended not to hear her.  There were many signs written in English that he couldn’t read or understand.  “Um…where do we go?”

Nicole burst out laughing.  “You drag me by the arm, yet you have no idea where to go?”

Key’s face flushes with embarrassment.  “I just want to spend some time alone with you…”

The filming crew finally caught up with them and the camera man asks “Which bus do we take Nicole?”

Nicole read the bus signs and she pointed to the green and yellow bus.  “That bus over there will take us to Animal Kingdom.”

“Thank heavens you can read, speak, and understand English.” the camera man said smiling at her.

Nicole giggles and started walking towards the bus.  “What would you guys do without me?”

“Well…we would definitely be lost.” the camera man replied laughing.

Everyone started laughing as the bus doors open.  “Hello!  Come on in!  Welcome to Disney World!”

“Hello!” Nicole and Key cried.

Nicole and Key sat in the front seat behind the bus driver mean while the filming crew sat behind them.  The camera man started recording and asks.  “What’s the first thing you guys plan to do when we reach Animal Kingdom?”

Nicole beams at the camera and says “Oh…I want to go on all of the roller coasters and watch all of the shows!”

Key smiles at the camera “I want to try out all the yummy food and take pictures with all of the Disney characters.”

“Do you guys plan on taking any pictures together?” question the camera man.

Nicole giggles as Key happily replies “Of course!  We’re definitely going to take a crap load of pictures and post them up on my me2day account.  I want my fans to enjoy our vacation as well.”

Nicole nodded her head in agreement.  “I don’t have me2day account, but I will definitely post MY pictures up on twitter.”

“Ah…I see.  Do you guys plan on buying each other a gift?” asks the camera man.

Nicole’s eyes widen as Key grins at her.  “Well…it depends if she wants me to.”

image 

“Do you expect Key to buy you something Nicole?” question the camera man.

Nicole laughs and answers “Well…the only gift I want from Ki bum is a BIG Winnie the Pooh stuff animal.”

“No way!” Key suddenly cried out.

Nicole look hurt and asks “Why not?”

Key sighs to himself.  If he brought her a Winnie the Pooh bear, she won’t sleep in his arms tonight…and he didn’t want that to happen.  Although he was being selfish, he didn’t care.

“Yah!  If you won’t buy me one…I’ll get one myself.” Nicole said looking away.

“It’s not that I don’t want to buy you one…it’s just…” Key trails off.

“Just what?” the camera man asks.

Key looks at the camera and scoffs.  “She already has one.”

Nicole turns her head to him and scoffs.  “It doesn’t hurt to have another one!  It’s okay…I don’t need you to buy me anything.  I have my own money.”

Key scoffs and his lips together.  “Are you mad at me?”

Nicole made a face at him.  “What do YOU think?”

“Baby…you’re cute when you’re mad.” Key said winking at her.

Nicole blushed.  Did he forget that they were being filmed? 

“Are you guys dating?” the camera man bluntly asks.

Key turns to look at the camera man and laughs.  “What makes you say that?”

The camera man scratches his head and replies “Well…friends don’t call each other “baby” or say “You’re cute” or…”

Nicole cut the camera man off.  “We’re best friends…so it’s natural for us to call each other “baby.”  We’re very comfortable around each other and a lot of people tend to mistaken us as a “real” couple.”

Key nodded his head in agreement.  Although he hated the fact that no one knew they were actually a “real” couple, he didn’t want to risk damaging both their image. 

“Have you guys ever thought about dating each other?” the camera man asks.

Nicole’s eyes widen as she giggled.  “Um…”

“Well…DO you think we should date?” Key quickly questions the camera man.

The camera man laughs.  “I don’t see why not?”

“To make it fair to my fans, I will make a poll on my me2day account and see if my fans want me to date Nicole or not.” Key said smiling.

“Omo!  Are you serious?!” the camera man shouted.

Key nodded his head yes.  “I will leave the poll up for a week.  And if the majority of my fans think Nicole and I should date…I will publicly ask her to be my girlfriend the next time we see each other on SBS Inkigayo.”

Nicole laughs and bit her lower lip.  “What makes you think I’ll agree to become your girlfriend?”

Key winks at her and asks “And why would you say no to the Almighty Key?”

Nicole giggled as she looks away from him. 

“Omo!  This is so exciting!” the camera man said excitedly.  The rest of the filming crew was seen taking lots of notes and whispering happily amongst each other.

“We’re here!” the bus driver happily shouted! 

Key grabs Nicole by her right hand and led her out of the bus.   

"Omo!  That is so cool!" Key said happily.

 

Nicole nodded her head in agreement.  "That is awesome!"

As everyone got off the bus, the camera man zoom his camera in at Key and asks “Why are you holding her hand?”

Nicole’s face reddens.  Oh crap!  We’re caught!

Key calmly replies “I don’t want to lose my best friend.  That’s why I’m holding her hand.  You don’t think I should?”

The camera man smirks.  “I find it odd that best friends are holding hands.”

Nicole quickly let go of Key’s hand and pretended to laugh.  “We like to play around a lot…especially when we’re being film.”

The camera man raised his left eye brow up.  “Are you sure?”

“Why would we lie to you?” Nicole sweetly said.

“Shouldn’t we get going?” Key asks impatiently looking at his watch.

The camera man nodded his head.  “You’re absolutely right.  We should get going before we get stuck in line forever.”

Nicole and Key followed the filming crew towards the entrance of Animal Kingdom.  The camera man gave the cashier their tickets and said “Let’s go!”

“Let’s go on the roller coasters first!” Nicole cried.

Key frown a little.  He wasn’t too fond of riding roller coasters.  “Um…are you sure you want to do that right away?  How about we watch all of the shows first, and THEN go on all of the rides?”

Nicole raised her right eye brow up.  “Kim Ki bum…don’t tell me you’re scared of riding roller coasters?”

“I never said that!” Key said defending himself.

“Then why can’t we ride the roller coasters first?” Nicole pouted.

“I don’t want to be waiting in line for two hours for just a 20 second ride.” Key complained.

“Actually…for all of the roller coaster rides, we upgraded them to fast pass.  So, we wouldn’t have to wait in line.” the camera man said smiling.

“That is sweet!  Come on Key, let’s go!” Nicole screams as she drags him by his left arm.

“Oh great!” Key mutters to himself.  “I would rather make-out with you instead.”

“What did you say?” Nicole asks.

“Nothing.” Key quickly replies.  He faked a smile at her and said “Let’s get all the rides over with.”

Nicole squeezes his left arm.  “Why are you in such a hurry?  We have all day baby.”

“I know…it’s just…” Key trails off.

Nicole stares at him with her pearly eyes.  “Yes?”

Key leans his head in closer to her and whispers “I want to kiss you right now.”

Nicole quickly backs her head away from him and blushes.  She whispers “Not now…maybe later.”

“Is that a promise?” Key asks leaning his face closer to hers.

“Yah!  We’re being film!  Don’t lean in so close!” Nicole harshly whispers back.

Key smirks at her.  “Answer the question first…then I’ll back off…if not…I’m going to kiss you right now.”

Nicole scoffs and giggles.  “Fine…I promise.”

Key leans his head back and laughs.  The camera man who was filming them the entire time shouted “Omo!  I thought you were going to kiss Nicole!”

Key titled his head and smiles at the camera.  “I like staring into her eyes.  Don’t you think she has beautiful eyes?”

The camera man zooms in on Nicole’s face and said “You’re right!  She DOES have beautiful eyes!”

Nicole quickly looks away from the camera and says “Let’s go on Mount Everest first!”

  

Key’s eyes widen as he saw the how big Mount Everest roller coaster was.  Nicole was definitely going to hear him scream like a little girl. 

~ 6 hours later~

Key felt like he had lost his voice.  Every roller coaster Nicole dragged him on; he had scream at the top of his lungs.  And the worst part was that everything was being recorded.  Every time he got off a ride, his legs would wobble as he walked.

“Key, are you sure you’re okay?” Nicole asks for the 10th time.

Key forced a smile on his face.  “I’m fine.  Why do you keep asking me?”

Nicole pinches his left cheek with her right hand and grins.  “You keep wobbling when you walk.”

“Very funny!  You must be enjoying seeing me suffer huh?” Key said looking away from her.

Nicole giggled to herself.  She slowly walks up to him and whisper into his left ear “I’m sorry baby.  I will make it up to you later tonight.”

Key’s eyes widen as he looks at her.  “Oh yeah?  How?”

“Well…I can cook you a nice meal, feed you, and then we can snuggle up together…is that alright with you?” Nicole said winking at him.

“I-I-I…um…yeah.  That sounds like a good idea!” Key stutters as he blushed.

“What are you guys whispering about?” the camera man asks.

“Nothing.” Key and Nicole both replied.

“Are you sure?” one of the filming crew question.  “I swear to god that you guys are dating.”

Nicole laughs as she shook her head no.  “I believe the heat is starting to get to you guys…so how about we have lunch?”  

“Lunch sounds good to me right now!” the camera man cried.

“What kind of food do you suggest we should try?” question Key.

“Hm…let’s try some funnel cake!” Nicole excitedly said.

“Funnel cake it is then!” the camera man shouted as his stomach started growling.

Everyone follow Nicole to a vendor that sold funnel cakes.  Nicole looks at the funnel cakes and she heard her stomach growling as well.  It look so tasty and yummy.

  

“Hello!  Can we have 10 funnel cakes please?”

The young lady smile and happily said “Sure!  10 funnel cakes coming right up!”

The camera man gave Nicole a $50.00 bill.  “Take this money Nicole.”

“Don’t worry about it.  I got it.” Nicole said taking her money out of her purse.

The camera man shoved the money in her hands.  “No.  This is an all-expense paid trip including all the meals.  So please put your money away.”

“Really?” Nicole asks.

“Yah!  Quit being stubborn and put your money away.” Key said shoving her money back into her purse.

“But…” Nicole trails off.

“Your total is $50.00.” the young lady said.

Key quickly took the money out of Nicole’s hand and gave the young lady the $50.00 bill.

“Thank you!” said the young lady.  “Come again!”

Key quickly grabs all of the funnel cakes from the young lady and started handing them out to everyone.

“This is good!” cried the KBS bodyguard.

“Yummy!” the camera man said his lips.

Key chewed on his funnel cake and smiled.  “This is very fattening…but really good!”

Nicole laughs as she ate her funnel cake.  She finished hers in two minutes mean while everyone else was taking their time eating.

“Do you want some of mine Nicole?” Key asks.

Nicole shook her head no.  “I’m craving some cotton candy right now.”

Key looks over his shoulder and saw a vendor selling pink and blue bags of cotton candy.  “I’ll be right back.”

“Yah!  Where are you going?” Nicole cried.

“Um…hi…I want pink one.” Key said pointing the pink cotton bag.

The young man smiled at him and nodded his head.  “That will be $4.00.”

Key looks at the young man.  What the heck was he thinking?!  He wasn’t fluent in English nor did he understand the language well.  He quickly took some money out and gave the young man a $10.00 bill.  He hoped that was enough to cover the cotton candy. 

“Here you go sir…$6.00 is your change.” the young man said handing him the money.

Key took the money from the young man and happily said “Thank you.”

“Where did you go Ki bum?” question the camera man as he resumed his filming.

“I wanted to buy Nicole some cotton candy.  Here you go.” Key replies as he handed her a pink bag of cotton candy.

Nicole blushes and mutters “Thank you.”

“Aw…how cute!” cried the camera man.  “Did she ask you to buy it?”

“I brought it on my own free will.” Key honestly answered.

“Should we go watch some shows?” Nicole quickly said.

The camera man scratches his head and looks at his watch.  “We only have time to watch one show.  You guys have a choice between “The Lion King” or “Indian Jones.””

“The Lion King!” Nicole shouted.

Key made a face at her.  “No way!  I want to watch “Indian Jones.””

Nicole gave Key her puppy-look face and pouted.  “Can we PLEASE watch “The Lion King?””

 

Oh crap!  Not the puppy-look face!  He always fell for that trap.  “Are you serious?”

“Please?” Nicole begged.

Key scoffs.  “And what happens if I say no?”

Nicole bit her lower lip.  Suddenly an idea pops into her mind.  “I’ll do anything you want.”

“Anything?” Key said grinning at her.

Nicole gulps.  She didn’t like the look on his face…but she really wanted to see The Lion King.  “Yes…anything!”

Key raised his left eye brow up.  “You promise?”

Nicole held her right hand up in the air.  “I Jung Nicole promise I’ll do anything if you agree to watch “The Lion King” instead of “Indian Jones.””

Key smiles at the filming crew and smirk “Fine, we’ll watch The Lion King since Nicole promise she’ll do anything I say.  You guys are my witness.”

The camera man teased “Don’t worry.  It’s all on camera!”

“Yahoo!  Lion King…here we come!” Nicole excitedly said.  She grabs Key by his right arm and ran towards the stadium where a bunch of people were standing in line for the show.

6101305132_0bcdf989a5.jpg 

“Yah!  Wait for us!” cried the filming crew as they chase after them.

~2 hours later~

“Omo!  That was so awesome!” Nicole gushed as she walks out of the stadium with Key.

Key shook his head in agreement.  “I thought it was going to be a boring show, but I was actually very impressed.”

“Key!   Look at that tree over there!” Nicole squeals as she grabs his left hand with her right hand.

 

"What kind of tree is that?" questions Key.

"It's the Tree Of Life.  This tree was in the movie "The Lion King."" Nicole explains.

"That's pretty awesome!" Key said admiring the tree.  "Look at all the cool designs on it!"

They had forgotten that they were being filmed as they continued to hold hands. 

“Let’s take some pictures together!” Nicole suggested.

“Good idea!” Key said taking his camera out.

They both stood together and made a peace sign as Key snap the camera.  “I’m definitely going to post this up tonight!”

“I want to take a picture of us with my camera now.” Nicole said taking her camera out.

Key wraps his right arm around her and leans his head on her left shoulder.  “Say cheese!”

“Cheese!” cried Key as she clicks her camera.

“Aw…that pose was cute!” said the camera man.

Nicole and Key quickly turn around and smiled at the filming crew.  “Yah!  How long were you guys standing there?”

The camera man smirks and replied “Long enough to see and hear everything.”

Nicole giggles as she slowly let go of Key’s hand.  “Where are we going after this?”

“Our next theme park is Magic Kingdom.” the camera man answered.

“Yah!  We didn’t get a chance to take any pictures with Micky Mouse or any of the Disney characters!” Key whines.

“Speaking of Mickey Mouse, there he is!” Nicole shouted happily as she waves her hand.

 

“Hurry!  Let’s get some pictures taken with Mickey before there is a long line!” Key cried as he dragged Nicole.

“Yah!  Quit running away from us!” shouted the filming crew.

“Mickey!  Wait!” Key shouted.

Mickey Mouse stops and turns around.  He waves at a happy Key and put his hands over his mouth.

Key ran over to Mickey and wraps his arms around his waist.  “Picture?”

“Me too!” Nicole cried as she links her right arm in Mickey’s left arm.

“Can you please take a picture of us with Mickey Mouse with our cameras?” Nicole and Key begged the filming crew.

“We would love to!” the filming crew beams.

“Say CHEESE!”

“CHEESE!” Nicole and Key shouted.

Click!  Click!  Click!  Click!

“Omo!  Thank you!” Key said as he hugged Mickey Mouse.

Nicole laughs at Key’s reaction.  Today he was acting like a little boy which made her see a different view of him.

“Come on guys!  We need to head over to Magic Kingdom.” the camera man said.

“Bye Mickey!” Nicole and Key both said.  Mickey Mouse waved good-bye to them as they walk away from him.

“Omo!  I can’t wait to see Cinderella’s Castle!” Nicole squeals.

Key smirks at her.  “Is there a certain princess you want to see?”

Nicole smiles at him and shook her head yes.  “I really want to see Mulan.”

“Why Mulan?” questions Key.

Nicole giggled.  “She’s very competitive…just like me.”

“Ah…I see.” Key said ruffling her hair.

“Who is your favorite Disney princess?” question Nicole.

“I don’t have one.” Key answered.

“What?!  Are you serious?!” Nicole exclaims.

“I already have a princess.” Key said looking into her shiny eyes.

Nicole blushes as she mumbles “I’m not a princess.”

Key leans his face closer to hers and whispers “You’re MY princess…that’s all I need.”

“Yah!  Quit leaning your face towards me!  I know you want to kiss me, but you’ll have to wait till we get back to the hotel room.” Nicole quickly said backing away from Key.

Key pouted.  “Can’t I have a quick kiss?”

Nicole shook her head no violently.  “We’re being film Kim Ki bum!”

Key rolls his eyes and walks away from her.  “Whatever…come on…let’s go.”

Nicole sighs to herself as she slowly follows him.  She wanted to kiss him badly too, but she didn’t want to risk getting caught. 

“Yah!  Hurry up!” shouted the camera man.

Nicole and Key quickly hop on the bus.  She tried to make eye contact with Key, but he was avoiding her.

“Which rides do you guys plan on riding first?” question the camera man.

Nicole smiles at the camera and says “I believe there are only 4 roller coasters in Magic Kingdom.  They only have “Big Thunder Mountain Railroad,” “The Barnstormer,” “Seven Dwarfs Mine Train,” and “Space Mountain.”  I really want to go on “Space Mountain” first.”

“What about you Key?” the camera man asks.

“It doesn’t matter to me.” Key coldly replied.

Nicole clears and smiles.  “We don’t have to ride any of the roller coasters.  We can always go sightseeing instead.”

Key raised his left eye brow up.  “What’s the point in coming if you’re not going to go on all of the rides?”

Nicole scoffs.  “Fine…let’s go on all of the rides then.”

Key scoffs back at her.  “That’s fine with me.”

“Are you guys fighting?” the camera man asks.

“What?” Key exclaims.

Nicole raised her right eye brow up.  “What makes you say that?”

The camera man shrugs his shoulders.  “It seems like you’re both fighting.”

“I’m just tired.” Key quickly said.

Nicole knew that was a lie.  He was clearly upset that she wouldn’t let him kiss her in public. 

“Welcome to Magic Kingdom!” shouted the bus driver.

“Omo!  I can see Cinderella’s castle from here!” exclaims one of the filming crew.

  

“It’s beautiful!” Nicole gushed.  “Look Key!”

Key turns his head where Nicole was pointing to and smirks.  “That’s it?  I thought it would be a lot taller and wider.”

Nicole rolls her eyes at him.  “Just wait until it’s nighttime.  They’ll light up the entire castle.  The fireworks are the best part!” 

As everyone got off the bus Nicole saw a young couple taking pictures in one of the photo booths.  She suddenly had an idea.

“Who needs a bathroom break?” Nicole asks the filming crew.

Half of the people raised their hands and Nicole said “Well, since most of us have to use the bathroom, let’s all meet over by the ice cream stand over there.  How does that sound?”

“Sounds good to me.” the camera man said.

There were a group of kids that bump into the filming crew.  “Hey watch it!”

As some of filming crew was trying to protect their video equipment from being damaged; Nicole quickly grabs Key by his arm and dragged him into one of the photo booth.

“Hey!  What are you doing?” question Key.

“Let’s take a picture together!” Nicole chirp.

Key scoffs at her.  “You dragged me in here just to take a picture?”

“No…I-I-I…” Nicole stutters.

 

Key raised his left eye brow up.  “Yes?”

Nicole sighs and kissed him on his lips softly.  He kissed her back hungrily and after a few minutes, she slowly pulls back.  “Um…I wanted to kiss you…”

Key grins and pinches her right cheek with his left hand.  “Thank you for the kiss.”

“Are you still upset?” question Nicole.

Key wraps his arms around her waist.  “I wasn’t upset…I’m just annoyed that I can’t kiss you in public like every other couple.”

“I’m sorry.” Nicole said looking into his dark chocolate brown eyes.

“It’s not your fault…I just need to control myself…that’s all.” Key explains as he lightly kissed her forehead.

Nicole wraps her arms tightly around his waist as she laid her head into his chest.  “I wish we could stay like this forever.”

“Me too…but what can we do?  Let’s try to make the best out of it…okay?” Key said as he kissed her passionately.

“Nicole?! Key?!” shouted the filming crew.  “Where are you guys?!”

Key sighs as Nicole quickly pulls out from their kiss. 

Nicole grins at him. “We should get back before they send out a search party.”    

“Since we’re already in this photo booth, let’s take a picture first.  Or else they might suspect something.” Key suggested.

“Omo!  Good thinking Key!” Nicole cried.  “Let’s do some funny poses!”

Key laughs.  “That sounds good to me.”

~5 minutes later~

“Yah!  Where did you guys disappeared to?!” demanded the filming crew.

“We went to the photo booth to take some pictures.” Key innocently explains.

“Yeah right!  I didn’t see anyone standing there.” said the KBS body guard.

“We did!” Nicole exclaims.  “Why would we lie to you guys?”

“Show us the proof.” the camera man said.

Key handed them 3 pictures of us making funny faces.  “Here’s the proof.  The photo booth is located right over there.”

 

Their entire jaws drop as the camera man mutters “I swear to god I didn’t see them standing over there.”

“Omo!  We’re so sorry.” one of the filming crew said.

“It’s okay.  It was our fault for running off like that.  Please forgive us.” Nicole said giving them a 90 degree bow.

Key gave them a 90 degree bow as well pretending to be sorry for running off like that.  Truthfully, he was happy to get away from them for a little bit.

“You guys are forgiven…but please don’t run off like that.  It’s hard to keep up with you youngster.” the camera man explains.

“We promised not to run off like that again.” Key and Nicole both said.  They looked at each other and smiled.

“Well…since that’s all settled, let’s enjoy the rest of the day here in Magic Kingdom.” the camera man said.

“Let’s go on “Space Mountain” first!” Nicole shouted.

 

“Um…is that ride scary?” question Key looking extremely nervous.

“Are you scared?” Nicole teased.

Key scoffs and says “Me?  Scared?  You’re talking about the Almighty Key here.  I’m not scared of anything.”

“Then let’s go!” Nicole said pulling his arm.

Oh great!  Here we go again thought Key.  He had a feeling at the end of the night; he was going to lose his voice for sure.

~5 hours later~

“Yah!  I don’t want to go on any more rides!” Key demanded.  His legs were shaking as he tried to walk.

image 

“Oppa, are you serious?!” Nicole exclaims.

“I can barely walk!” Key cried.

Nicole tried not to giggle.  “Fine…no more rides for the rest of the day.”

“Thank you.” Key said as he sat down on a bench.

“Oppa, do you want anything to drink?” Nicole asks.

Key smiled at her without saying anything. 

Nicole snaps her fingers in his face.  “Key?  Kim Ki bum!”

“What?  You don’t have to shout.  I can hear you.” Key said smirking at her.

image 

“Quit staring at me…did you want something to drink or not?” Nicole repeated herself.

Key gave her a big smile.  “I like it when you call me oppa.”

Nicole blushes and mutters “Oh…”

“Aw…that’s so cute!” said the camera man.

“What is so cute?” Nicole asks turning around facing the filming crew.

“Key likes it when you call him oppa.” teased the KBS body guard.

“I-I-I’m going to get something to drink.  I’ll be right back.” Nicole stutters as she quickly walks away.

As soon as Nicole was out of sight, the camera man asks “Was there ever a point in time in your life where you wanted Nicole to be your girlfriend instead of your best friend?”

Key bit his lower lip and gave the camera man a big smile.  “It’s a secret.”

 “Oh…so…I’m assuming that’s a “yes” correct?” teased the camera man.

Key laughs and repeated himself.  “It’s a secret.”

“What’s a secret?” Nicole asks holding two bottles of water in her hands.

The camera man quickly turns his video camera towards Nicole and answered “I was wondering if Key would ever consider having you as a girlfriend rather than his best friend?”

Nicole raised her right eye brow up.  “And what was his answer?”

“I told him it was a secret.” Key quickly replied.

image 

What a relief!  She thought for sure he was going to tell the filming crew they were a couple.

“Here is a bottle of water for you.” Nicole said.

Key smiled at her.  “Thank you.” 

“So, what’s the plan for the rest of the day?” questions Nicole.

“We’ve finished our filming for the day.  You guys are free to do whatever you want.  Please be back at the hotel at 10:00pm.  Tomorrow we’ll be heading to Epcot.” the camera man replied.

“Epcot?  What’s that?” question Key.

“Epcot is the theme park that has different countries from around the world that comes together…for example Japan, Italy, France, Mexico, etc…” Nicole explains.

“Do they have South Korea?” Key asks.  He was craving Korean food right now.

Nicole shook her head no.  “Sadly they don’t…but it’ll be nice to try different food from a different country.”

“I supposed…” Key said scratching his head.

“We leave the hotel at 5:45am tomorrow morning.  So please don’t be late.” the camera man instructed.

“We understand.  Thank you for all your hard work filming today.” Nicole said bowing to the entire filming crew.

Key bow to them and said “You guys did a great job filming, thank you!”

~20 minutes later~

“It feels good to FINALLY be alone with you!” Key said grabbing her hand.

Nicole giggles and squeezes his hand.  “I was with you all day.”

Key frowns.  “Not alone…we had the filming crew following us all day…remember?”

“Well…we have 2 hours before we have to head back to our hotel…what do you want to do?” Nicole asks.

Key wraps his arms around her tiny waist and kissed her softly on her forehead.  “How about we head back to the hotel?  You promised to make me dinner, feed me, and snuggle up with me.”

Nicole smiles at him and stared into his big brown dark chocolate eyes.  “Yes…I did promise you that.  But before we do that, let’s find some of the Disney princesses…especially Mulan.  I want to take some pictures with her.”  

Key nodded his head in agreement.  “Let’s go…the sooner we find Mulan, the sooner I get you to myself.”

~15 minutes later~

“There she is!” Key shouted.

 

Nicole turns around and saw Mulan taking pictures with some teenage girl.  She quickly ran up to Mulan and threw her arms around her.  “You’re my favorite Disney princess!  Can we take a picture together?” 

Mulan laughs and nodded her head yes.  “Key can you please take a picture of us?”

Key happily grabs the camera from her and yells “Say CHEESE!”

“CHEESE!” Nicole shouted.

Click!  Click!  Click!  Click!

“Thank you!” Nicole said bowing to Mulan. 

Mulan bows back to Nicole and waves good-bye to her.

“Thank you for taking the picture Key.” Nicole said taking her camera back from him.

Key ruffles her hair and smiles.  “You’re welcome.  Are you ready to go?”

“Yup…let’s go.” Nicole said grabbing his hand.

All of a sudden, fireworks were going off and Cinderella’s Castle was light up.

“Omo!  Look at her castle!” Key shouted.  He quickly took out his camera and snapped a few shots of Cinderella’s castle.  “This is definitely going up on my me2day account.”

 

“Let’s take a picture together with her castle.” Nicole suggested.

Key quickly grabs Nicole into his arms.  Before he took the picture, he quickly kissed her on her left cheek and click on the camera.

Nicole was shock and yells “Yah!  My mouth was wide open!  Take another one!”

Key laughs and said “Should I kiss you again?”

Nicole giggled and playfully hit his chest.  “No…you’ll get plenty of kisses tonight…”

“Well in that case, let’s take another picture then.” Key said wrapping his right arm around her shoulder.  “Say CHEESE!”

“CHEESE!” Nicole shouted.

Click!  Click! 

~Back at the hotel~

“What do you want me to make you for dinner?” Nicole asks as Key flops his body onto the king size bed.

“Truthfully, I’m not hungry right now.  How about we cuddle with each other instead?” Key suggested.

Nicole smiles at him.  “You’re really not hungry?” 

Key shook his head no.  “Are you?”

Nicole shook her head no.  “Well…I still owe you dinner.”

Key thought for a moment and a smile appeared on his face.  “I know.  How about you cook me dinner when we get back to South Korea?”

“That sounds like a good idea!” Nicole beams.

 

“Good…that way I get to spend more time with my princess.” Key said pulling her towards him.

“Yah!” Nicole screams as she landed on top of him. 

He kissed her passionately as he wraps his arms around her waist.  She slightly moans as their kisses grew.  After a few minutes, she finally pulls out from their kiss and stares into his shiny eyes.

She could feel her face burning up.  She had never experience this much skinship from a guy.  “Um…I’m going to take a quick shower.”

“Do you mind if I join you?” Key teased.

“You ert!” Nicole squeals as she quickly got off of him.

Key laughs at her reaction and sat up.  “Does this hotel have internet connection?”

“They should…why?” Nicole asks.

“Well…before you hop in the shower, can you help me access the internet?  You know I have poor English and I can’t read the language that well…yet.”

Nicole laughs at him.  “Sure oppa.  What site do you want to go on?”

“I want to go on my me2day account and update my fans where my whereabouts are.” Key said winking at her.

Within two minutes, she had gotten access into his me2day account in.  “You’re in.”

“Thanks baby.” Key said kissing her softly on her left cheek.

Nicole winks at him.  “No problem.  Well…I’m going to take my beauty shower now.”  

“Okay.” Key said smiling at her.

~10 minutes later~

“AHHHHHHH!” Nicole screams.

 

Key quickly ran to the bathroom door and shouted “Nicole?!  Are you okay?!”

“AHHHHHH!” Nicole screams again.

Key pounded on the bathroom door.  “Open up Nicole!”

The bathroom door flew wide open as Nicole jumps on top of Key.  She quickly wraps her legs around his waist and shouted “There’s a big mouse in there!”

 

Key was startled by Nicole’s action.  She was wearing a purple tank top with Victoria Secret purple lace bikini underwear.  She apparently had forgotten to wear her shorts due to the mouse that was running around in the bathroom.  He could feel his face burning up in this awkward position.

“Get that mouse out of here!” Nicole squeals in fear as she buries her face in his neck.

As much as he was enjoying their skinship, he put her down on the bed and quickly mumbles “You might want to put some pants on.”

Nicole looks down at her lower part of the body and screams again.  “AHHHHHHH!  Close your eyes Kim Ki bum!”  She quickly grabs the pillows to cover her lower part.

Key quickly turns around as he his face reddens.  “Um…I’ll be back.”

He ran towards the bathroom and quickly closes the door.  He scans the bathroom floor to see where the mouse was hiding.

~10 minutes later~

Key slowly opens up the door as Nicole screams “Did you kill it?!”

Key held a plastic bag in front of him which was shaking like crazy.  The mouse was inside the bag!

“Get rid of it!” Nicole squeals in horror as she jumps on top of the bed.

“Calm down baby.  I’ll be right back.” Key said holding onto the bag.  He opens up the door and found a house keeper not too far from their room.

 

He gave the bag to the house keeper and said “Um…mouse in here…big one…throw away.”

The house keeper yelps and shouted “Get that away from me!”

Key tried to calm the house keeper down.  “Mouse…not dead…uh…throw away!”

He was having a hard time trying to communicate with the house keeper.  It didn’t help the fact that the house keeper was terrified of the mouse as well.  Oh geez!  This is going to be fun thought Key.

~15 minutes later~

Nicole heard a knock on the door.  She quickly hops off the bed and ran to open up the door.  “Key!”

“You owe me BIG time!” Key said walking into the room.

Nicole pouted at him.  “I’m so sorry.  That mouse was disgusting!  Did you see how big it was?”

Key rolls his eyes at her and laughs.  “You should have seen your face!”

“Yah!  It’s not funny!” Nicole said hitting him on his chest.

Key smirks at her.  “You finally put some pants on.”

Nicole blushed madly and quickly turns around so he couldn’t see her face.  “You didn’t see anything…right?”

Key slowly walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist.  He whispers “All I remember seeing is you wearing a purple lace Victoria Secret bikini underwear.  That is VERY y!”

 

This is so embarrassing!  How could she have forgotten to wear her shorts?! 

“I won’t tell anybody.  This secret is between you and me.  Besides…I actually enjoyed it.” Key whispers.

“Yah!  If you ever tell anyone this…you’re dead meat!” Nicole said turning around.

Key smirks at her and kissed her gently on her lips.  “I won’t tell anyone…besides…that was enough excitement for me already.  If you don’t mind, I’m going to take my beauty shower now.”

Nicole nodded her head and said “Thank you again for saving me.”

Key pinches her right cheek with his left hand.  “You’re welcome.  Promise me you won’t fall asleep on me?”

Nicole giggles.  “I won’t.  Hurry up and shower.  I want to cuddle with you.”

He kissed her lightly on her forehead and said “I’ll be out in 20 minutes.”

Nicole watches as he grabs his clothes from his suitcase and head towards the bathroom.  She decided to hop on the computer and surf the internet.  

~20 minutes later~

“I feel so much better!” Key said as hops in bed with Nicole.  He pulls her closer to him and wraps his muscular arms around her.

She giggles as she wraps her arms around his waist.  She laid her head on his chest.  She felt so comfortable lying in his arms.

“Key?” Nicole asks.

“Hm?” 

“What was the REAL reason why you didn’t want to buy me a Winnie The Pooh bear?”

Key scoffs and gently her hair.  “I didn’t want to be replaced by the bear.”

Nicole sat up and looks at him.  “What?  Are you serious?”

Key stares into her glittering eyes and said “If I had brought you a Winnie The Pooh bear, you won’t cuddle up with me.”

Nicole laughs as she pinches his left cheek.  “Aw…you’re so cute when you’re jealous!  I would have cuddled up with you no matter what.”   

Key hugged her tightly and kissed her nose.  “Want to know something?”

“Hm?”

“I would like to wake up next to you forever.”

Nicole’s felt h er heart beating faster as she stares into his warm eyes.  “Me too.  I really love the way you hold me.  I feel so safe in your arms.”

 

Key lean his face towards her and kissed her lightly on her lips.  “I will always be here for you…no matter how far apart we are.”

“You just made my day Kim Ki bum.” Nicole said as she hugged him tighter. 

“Did you know that your heart is beating inside of me right now?” Key whispers.

Nicole giggles as she laid her head on his chest.  “Your heart is beating just as fast as mine.”

“That’s a good thing...at least I know that you’re attracted to me just as much as I’m attracted to you.”

Nicole smiled to herself as she slowly closed her eyes.  The next thing she knew she drifted off to sleep.

“Nicole?” Key asks.  He waited for her to reply but when she didn’t, he looks down at her and realized that she was already fast asleep.

“I love you with my heart and soul.  Have a good night baby.”  Key whispers as he kissed her softly on her forehead.   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  What did you think of this chapter?  Don't worry...the rest of the 91-liners will be coming back into the story soon.  I didn't forget to add them...please be patient with me.  Please comment subscribe!  It means a lot to me! :D