Chapter 9-Key's Confession

My One and Only

"What kind of ice cream flavor do you want?" ask Key.

"Hm....I want chocolate mint ice cream in a dish please.....actually make it a double scoop for me." I said happily.

Key smiled at me and order our ice cream.  I found a table for us near the window while we waited for our ice cream. 

"So, why didn't you text me back?" question Key.

I sigh....should I tell him that Dongwoon confess to me?  How would he react?  Well...he is my best friend after all....so I'm guessing it won't hurt to tell him right?

"Dongwoon oppa confess to me?" I blurted out.

"WHAT?! shouted Key.  He could feel his anger and jealousy washing over him.

"I said....Dongwoon confess to me...." I said without looking at him.  I look out the window and I could feel Key staring at me.

".......so.....what did you say?" Key said nervously.

I finally look at Key and said "I told him I wanted to think about it."

Key frown at me and then ask "Do you like him?"

I wasn't sure....did I like Dongwoon?  How should I answer Key?  It took Dongwoon a lot of courage to confess to me, and truthfully I was happy and shock.  No one has ever confess to me before. 

"Well?" Key said impatiently tapping his foot.

"I'm not sure Kibum....I never would of thought that Dongwoon would like me in that kind of way." I truthfully said.

"What do you mean you're not sure?  It's either a yes or no." Key muttter.

"Like I said...I'm not sure.  He is the first guy to ever confess to me...and truthfully...a part of me is excited and another part of me is confused." I explain to him.

"Confused?  About what?" ask Key.

"I think I might have feelings for someone else..." I trail off.  I look into his eyes and I could see his eyes glowing with anger and confusion.  What is wrong with him?

Key felt like someone had slap him across the face.  Nicole had feelings for someone else?!  "Who is it?!" Key angrily ask.

From the tone of his voice, I could tell he was mad.  "Yah!  What is your problem?"

"You gonna tell me who this guy is or what?!" demanded Key as he pounded his fist on the table.

I jump up from my seat.  I have never seen Key acted like this before.  "You want to know that badly?  Fine....I LIKE you!  Are you satisfied?  I have like you for a very long time.  I don't know what your problem is lately but I am starting to doubt myself.  I'm thinking that I only have a crush on you.  You seem to be mad at me all the time....and I don't even know why...."

Key stared into her eyes.  Nicole likes me?!  Oh my god!  Is this a dream?  "Nicole....I...."

I stood up and quickly said "Forget what I just said Kibum.....I gotta go...." and ran out of the ice cream shop.

"Nicole!" scream Key.  He ran out the door and started chasing her down the street.  He grab a hold of her arm and she yell "Let me go Kibum!  I'm embrassed to even look or talk to you...."

"....I LIKE you too!" I scream out loud.  Nicole stop fighting me and look into my eyes.  There were people staring at us but I didn't care...I wanted to let her know how I felt about her.

Nicole stared at me with wide open.  I knew I was going to regret this but I pull Nicole into my arms and kiss her hard on the lips.  She tried pushing me away, but I held onto her tigher.  The more she fought, the harder I kiss.  After a few minutes of kissing her I finally pull her away, and the next thing I knew she slap me across the face.  I saw tears rolling down her face.  "Nicole...." I said.

Nicole took off running.  I wanted to chase after her but I knew it would make things worse.  Kim Kibum....what the HELL did you just do?!