Chapter 16-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 4

My One and Only

“Our next game is…the “OF COURSE” game…this game is highly popular among Korean idols…and it is honor to host this game in today’s recording!” MC Changmyeong happily said. 

The entire crowd claps their hands and all the 91-liners look at each other nervously.  Every couple was willing to spill their friends “dark secrets” even if it meant to win the game.

“Our first couples that will face each other off are: Minho/Nicole vs. Jaejin/Hara.” MC Changmyeong excitedly said.

There was a roar of excitement from the crowd and every one was pump up for the game to start.  Some of the 91-liners were eager to find out which couple would win round 1.

MC Changmyeong stood in the middle with Minho and Nicole standing to his right side while Jaejin and Hara stood on his left side.  There was a straight red line tape glued onto the floor in front of MC Changmyeong.  “I’m going to need one person from each couple to stand facing each other in front of this line.  Who would like to go first?”

Hara raised her left hand in the air quickly shouted “I’ll go first!”

“Yah!  Shouldn’t you consult with me first before you make a decision?” Jaejin said giving Hara an annoying look.

“The decision is already made…I’m going first.” Hara said sticking her tongue out at Jaejin.  The crowd laughs along with MC Changmyeong.  Hara quickly walks out and stood a few inches away from the red tape that was glued onto floor.   

Geez…what a bossy girl!  Maybe I was better off with CL as my partner!  As much as I wanted to win this game, I hope Minho embarrasses her!  This is what I get for picking the WRONG partner!  Jaejin…you’re a fool!

Nicole was about to step out, but Minho grab her by her left arm and he whisper into her ear “Let me go up against Hara.  I know I can win.  If you go up against her, you might lose.”

Nicole giggled and she knew that Minho wanted to win so she agreed.  Minho walks out and stood a few inches away from the red tape and faced Hara. 

Damn!  Why didn’t Nicole walk out?  I could of have easily won if I went up against Nicole.  I don’t know much about Minho……this isn’t good.  Maybe it was a better idea for Jaejin to go first.  Hara…you’re a fool!

“This should be very interesting!  Let’s not waste any more time!  Who wants to attack first?” asks MC Changmyeong.

“I’ll attack first!”  Hara quickly said before Minho could say anything.

Minho just smiled and nodded his head in agreement.  MC Changmyeong smiled and said “Okay…Hara you may start.”

“Minho, I heard you like to watch o every night by yourself.” Hara said laughing.

There was a roar of laughter and excitement coming from the audience and MC Changmyeong shrieked “Really?  Is it true?!”

Minho started laughing.  He couldn’t believe Hara would say something like that!  He didn’t want to lose so he replied “Of course!”

MC Changmyeong teased “Ah…Minho…aren’t you a little too young to be watching that kind of stuff?  I thought Shinee was busy all the time?”

Minho smirked and said “I really don’t watch that kind of stuff!  I don’t want to lose so I just said “of course.””

MC Changmyeong wasn’t buying it so he turns his head to Key and asks “Is Minho telling the truth?”

Key gave Minho an evil smile and said “Ah…is that the reason why you always close your door at 9pm every night?”

The 91-liners roars with laughter and CL made a disgusted face while Min pretend to puke.

Nicole couldn’t help but laugh along with everyone else but she knew Minho wasn’t going to back down easily.

“Okay…now that we all know Minho watches every night at 9pm, let’s continue the game.” MC Changmyeong said still giggling.

Minho was slightly embarrassed of the situation so he decided to get Hara back by saying “Hara, Junhyun tells me that you kiss like an old grandma.”

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” said all the 91-liner guys making a disgusting face.

All the 91-liner girls started giggling including Hara herself.  She was so embarrassed.  How dare Junhyun tell other people that I kiss like an old grandma?!  MC Changmyeong started rolling down on the floor due to laughing so hard.  He quickly picks himself off the floor and said “You have 5 seconds to say “of course” if not, then you lose.  5…4…3…2…”

“Of course!” shouted Hara.  She was embarrassed by the entire world knowing that she kissed like a grandma…watch out Minho!  My next attack is going to hurt you!  As Hara looks at Nicole, an idea pops into her mind. 

MC Changmyeong clears his throat and smirk “Ah…I never knew this “of course” game would make such a great impact on our show.”

“Yah…Minho…did you enjoy kissing Nicole on the lips in front of KARA’s dorm last week?” Hara said giving Minho an evil smile.

“OH!!!!!!” said the audience including MC Changmyeong with excitement.   Every person in the gymnasium was on the edge of their seat waiting for Minho to reply.

As soon as Hara said that Dongwoon quickly glance at Nicole.  Nicole’s face was beet red.  Did Minho really kiss Nicole?  No way…impossible…or is it?  It’s just a game…only a game…

Key bit his lower lip hard and narrowed his eyes at Hara.  What the hell is Hara talking about?!  Minho didn’t kiss Nicole!  I did!  Did Nicole tell the rest of her members that I kissed her?  What happens between us should stay between us…not share it with other people…gosh…this is quite embarrassing!  …what is Minho going to say?  Choi Minho, if you say yes, you‘re so dead meat!

“Of course!” Minho said smiling.

Everyone’s mouth drop open.  Key was ready to march over to Minho and punch him from behind but stop himself because the camera man had zoom into his face.  Dongwoon felt like his heart was breaking into pieces.  MC Changmyeong raised his right eye brow and asks “Is it true Minho?  Did you really kiss Nicole in front of KARA’s dorm last week?”

“Sadly no…I just said “of course” because I want to win.” Minho replied. 

Dongwoon felt his spirits go up and Key managed to laugh instead of being angry.  Whew!  MC Changmyeong coldly said “Yah!  You are really evil!  You had everyone here believe that you kiss Nicole!  You almost gave everyone here a heart attack!  Did everyone see the look on Key’s face?  Let’s have the camera man do a replay of it shall we?”

The camera man replay Key’s face reaction and everyone roar with laughter.  Key’s face was priceless.  He looked like he was ready to strangle Minho.  Minho on the other could not stop laughing at Key’s reaction.  Dongwoon started laughing and thank the lord that Minho was just joking about the kiss. 

“Yah…remind me to smack Minho when the recording is over.” Dongwoon whisper to Seohyun.

Seohyun gives Dongwoon a weird look and asks “Why oppa?  Did Minho do something wrong?”

“Yes he did, just give me a friendly reminder.” Dongwoon said smiling to Seohyun.

Seohyun smiles back and replied “Okay oppa, I will remind you then.”

Hara who was shock and surprised that Minho said “of course” to her attack.  Damn…he really wants to win this…I can’t lose to him!  It was Minho’s turn to attack her and she wasn’t sure if she was ready for it.  The last attack almost blew her away.  Deep breath…deep breaths…

MC Changmyeong smirks at Minho and ask “If you had a chance to kiss Nicole on the lips, would you do it?”

Minho laughs and shyly said “Um…this isn’t your turn to attack.”

Everyone in the audience laugh and MC Changmyeong face turn red.  “It’s either a yes or no…I’m sure EVERYONE here is curious to know, right?” he said asking the audience.

There were screams chanting “Yes!  Yes!  Yes!”

“Well?  Would you kiss Nicole?” question MC Changmyeong again.

Minho took a deep breath and shyly replied “Yes.”

“Ah!!!!!!!!!  It looks like someone here has a crush on Nicole!” scream out MC Changmyeong.  The crowd started going crazy and started chanting “Mincole!  Mincole!  Mincole!”

Nicole’s couldn’t believe what was happening!  She has never received this much attention from the fans and her friends.  This is kind of too much for me to handle.  Usually the attention is on Hara or Gyuri.  She notices that Minho said yes, he was blushing.  Aw…what a cutie! 

Damn!  I wish everyone in the audience would shut up!  Why would Minho want to kiss Nicole anyway?  She wanted Key…not him!  As much as I hated this jealousy that I was feeling towards Nicole, I am praying that Key and I play against Minho and Nicole.  The truth will be reveal!

After the audience had calm down MC Changmyeong finally said “Let’s continue on with the game…go ahead Minho.”

Minho gave Hara an evil smile and said “I heard that you only shave your armpits once a year…is that true?”

“Ew!!!!!!” shouted Mir, Jaejin and Dongwoon.

“That is gross!” shrieked Jinwoon.

“Whoa…that is nasty!” CL said making a disgusted face.

“Are you serious Hara?” question Min who looks quite disgusted as well.

“That is very unattractive!” Key mumbled really loud.

Nana and Seohyun look at Hara with their eyes wide open.

Nicole covers both her hands over to prevent herself from laughing.

The entire crowd burst out laughing and Hara shouted “That’s not true!”

MC Changmyeong giggled and said “You have to say “of course” if you don’t then you lose.”

“It’s not true!  I’m not going to say it!” Hara said coldly.

“5…4…3…2…1…KNOCK DOWN!” said MC Changmyeong. 

“Hey…that’s not fair!” Hara grumbled.

“This is how the game works…sorry Hara…” MC Changmyeong said pretending to sympathize with her.   

Hara stomp her way back to Jaejin with a grumpy look on her face.  Jaejin secretly laugh to himself.  As bossy as Hara was…she deserved what she got.  Thanks to Hara, they were losing…so now it was up to him to beat Minho and Nicole at this game.  He takes a deep breath and slowly walks out to go face Minho.

“Ah…now we have Minho vs. Jaejin.  Let’s begin the attack starting with Jaejin.” MC Changmyeong said excitedly.

I have to beat Minho…I can’t let him win.  I quickly glance at Nicole and a crazy idea came to my mind.  “Minho, give me your left hand.”

Minho gave me a curious look and he hesitated before he gave me his left hand.  I open up his left hand and pretended to put something in it and closed up his hand and cutely said “This is my heart.  Please give that to Nicole…okay?”

“Aw!!!!!!!  Someone has a crush on Nicole!!!” shouted MC Changmyeong.  The crowd was jumping up and down with laughter and excitement because they knew I was trying to develop a love line with Nicole.

Minho was totally shock and surprised by my strong attack.  Minho glances over at his shoulder and looks at Nicole with a smirk.

“Of course.” Minho said smiling.

“Ah….this is getting more interesting!  We are definitely going to have high ratings!” said MC Changmyeong happily.

“Jaejin, don’t you know that Nicole already belongs to me?” Minho said challenging me.

“OH!!!!!!” scream the audience.  There were a lot of girls from the audience screaming “NO!  NO!  NO!”

“Yah!  When did you guys become a couple?” question MC Changmyeong excitedly.

Minho just smiled and replied “I will tell you after the show.”

“Aw!!!!  No fair!!!” shouted some fans from the audience.

“Since Minho promise to tell me after the show, let’s continue on with the attacks.” MC Changmyeong happily said.

…it was my turn to attack.  As I look at Key, a bell rang into my head!  Damn!  Why didn’t I think of that before!  I gave Minho an evil smile.  I know for a fact that with this next attack, he was surely to back down. 

“Minho, not only do you watch at 9:00 pm every night, but you also keep a blow up doll hidden underneath your bed right?” I said roaring with laughter.    

“YUCK!” shouted all the 91-liner girls causing the entire audience to laugh.  They all gave Minho a dirty look.

“Oh…is that what you do on your free time Minho?” teased Mir and Jinwoon.

“That’s not true!” Minho said trying to defend himself.

“Minho…how big is your blow up doll?” question MC Changmyeong laughing.

“I really don’t have one!” Minho said laughing along with everyone. 

“Ah…first , then the blow up doll…what’s next Minho?” ask Key joining in on the fun.

Minho could feel his face burning up with embarrassment.  How dare Jaejin tell a lie about him!  It wasn’t true…but if he said of course, it would damage his image.  What should he say…should he admit to it and then prove them all wrong. 

“5…4…3…2…1…KNOCK DOWN!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

“Wait…WHAT?!”  Minho shouted in surprise.

“You apparently were in deep thoughts and didn’t realize that there was a time limit.” explain MC Changmyeong. 

There were cheers coming from the audience and some of the 91-liners.  Jaejin had beaten Minho!  Hara was seen jumping up and down and Key giving high-fives to Jinwoon and Nana. 

Feeling disappointed and defeated, Minho slowly walks back to Nicole.  Nicole gave Minho a big smile and said “Oppa, don’t feel bad.  It’s not over yet.”

Minho gave Nicole a tiny smile and “Get him back for me!  If we win them, I will buy you dinner and ice cream tonight!”

“That’s a deal!” Nicole said.  She held out her hand for a high-five and Minho happily high-five her back.

My heart started to thump harder as Nicole walk out and stood face to face with me.  Gosh…she looks cuter than ever!  Her purple hair made her shine like a pretty anime character.  Her big eyes and smiles always seem to leave me breathless. 

“Jaejin’s crush is finally here!  Let’s start the attack with Nicole.” said MC Changmyeong fumbling with his microphone.

Nicole stared into my eyes and said “Jaejin, do you love me?”

I almost choked when she ask me that question.  Holy crap!  That totally blew me off guard.  Everyone seems to be thinking the same thing because the entire crowd was on their feet rooting for Nicole.  What a strong attack!  I look over my shoulder and saw Dongwoon and Key glaring at me.  What the heck is their problem?  What do I say? 

“Um…um…um…I-I-I…” I stuttered.

“5…4…3…2…” said MC Changmyeong.

“Of course!” I shouted.

“Ah!!!!!!!!  Jaejin finally confess his love for Nicole!  Let’s give them both a round of applause!” MC Changmyeong excitedly said clapping both his hands.

While everyone was clapping their hands for Nicole and Jaejin, Key was in his breath trying to retain himself from hurting Jaejin.  Dongwoon on the other hand was gritting his teeth together thinking if he should spike Jaejin’s drink after they were done with today’s recording.

MC Changmyeong put his finger to his mouth to shush the audience and he said “I am loving this game…let’s continue on....I want to know what’s going to happen next!”

I won’t let Nicole win.  This next attack will leave her speechless.  “Nicole…did you like all the teddy bears and roses I have sent you all last week?”

(Yea!!!!!  Mystery man reveal!!!)

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  Jaejin has been sending Nicole teddy bears and roses?!  What is going on here?” ask an exciting MC Changmyeong.

Key was ready to burst into flames.  WHAT THE HECK?!  Jaejin has been sending Nicole teddy bears and roses?!  What’s the hell is going on here?  Is Nicole dating Jaejin?  Friends don’t send out teddy bears and roses!  Key could feel his blood boiling up real fast.  …calm down diva…don’t make a scene here…control your temper!

Oh my god…Jaejin has been sending Nicole flowers and teddy bears?  Does he like Nicole too?  How many other guys do I have to compete with?  Sigh…Dongwoon…you have the worst luck ever… 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  I hope you guys are enjoying this so far!  Please comment and let me know what you guys think of the story so far!  Thanks again! 

Here is another poll:  Please vote!

" rel="nofollow nofollow">Your">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/20512">