Chapter 12-Lucky Girl

My One and Only

 

One week later………………………………………………………………………………………

“Yah!  Get up lazy-head!” shouted Seungyeon pounding on my door.

I look at my watch…damn…7:30am… “Nicole…get up!” hollered Seungyeon again.

Urgh…I got up and push the blankets off me.  I yank my door open and gave Seungyeon a dirty look.  “Yah!  This better be important!  Don’t you know that I wanted to sleep in on our day off?”

Seungyeon smiled back at me and happily said “You have a surprise in the kitchen!”

What?  A surprised?   It wasn’t my birthday or Valentine’s Day.  I quickly ran to the kitchen and found a huge hot pink teddy bear with a dozen pink roses inside a vase sitting on the kitchen table.  There was also a pink card attached along with the pink roses.  I secretly smiled to myself and already knew who sent the gifts to me.

“Well…aren’t you going to open up the card?” Seungyeon said impatiently.

I giggled and said “Well…first of all uniee…it’s none of your business…and second of all...I already know who sent me this.”

“Come on…I want to know…please?” begged Seungyeon.

I laugh and said “Alright…alright…alright…if I open up the card, do you promise not to ask me any questions?”

“I swear on my grandmother’s grave!” said Seungyeon putting her right hand up.

I smiled at her and open up the card.  I show Seungyeon the card and she gave me an envious look and said “WOW!  You are one lucky girl!”

I giggled at Seungyeon and pick up my gifts and headed back towards my bedroom.  I set the vase fill with the pink roses by the window and threw the hot pink teddy bear on my bed along with the other teddy bears that I have received from him.  

I pull out my cell phone and started texting him.

Text message to him:“Oppa…thank you for the roses and teddy bear….again!”

Text message from him:  “You’re welcome!  I can’t wait to see you!  I miss talking to you!  I hope we can meet up for sushi soon!”

Text message to him:“Sure!  LOL…although it has only been one week…gosh…we have a lot of catching up to do!”

Text message from him: “I know…I miss you so much!!!  I have to go!  I perform on stage in 2 minutes!  Take care Cola!”

Text message to him: “Okay oppa!  Have fun performing on stage!  Good luck and I will be watching and cheering you on!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  I hope you guys are liking this story so far!  There is more to come!  So...anyone wanna guess who this "mystery man" is?