Chapter 26-Will You Be My Girlfriend?

My One and Only

Once the camera was turn off, all of the 91-liners started talking at once.

“Congratulations Key!” shouted Jinwoon patting him on the back.

“That was an intense fight!” exclaims Jaejin.

“Yeah…that was one fight to remember.” Nana added.

“Good job man…I didn’t think you would use my own “moves” against me.  You caught me off guard.” Minho said giving Key a friendly hug.

Key scoff and smiles at Minho.  “Never doubt the weak.”

“Yah!  I had so much fun today!” Mir said happily.

Seohyun giggles and says “Let’s take some pictures!  I want to remember this day.”

Dongwoon smiles at her and nodded his head in agreement.  “I second that.  Today was awesome!”

“I’m so sorry Nicole!” shouted Min giving Nicole a tight hug.

“It’s okay Min!  It was an accident!” laughs Nicole.

“But you’re hurt…and I feel really bad.” Min said giving her a sad face.

Nicole pats Min on her head and says “Geez…just drop it will you?  It’s just a cramp in my leg…yeah it hurts…but I will be fine.  The pain will go away after a few hours.”

Min gave her a tiny smile.  “Still…”

“Like Nicole said…it was an accident…you’re making a big deal out of it.  Besides…if you didn’t switch partners with Key, you would have won.” Mir said cutting off on her.

Min frowns at Mir and mutters “Whatever…”

Mir could tell she was annoyed but he didn’t care.  He was extremely happy that she didn’t win…he didn’t want anyone spending 3 days and 2 nights with her.  If anyone was going to be spending time with her, it would be him.

“What’s with the smirk?” question CL.

Mir looks at CL and says “What smirk.”

CL laughs and shakes her head.  “You like Min don’t you?”

“Yah!” Mir quickly said.  He ran over to her and covers with his hands.

CL pushes him away and laughs out loud.  “Who would have guessed that…”

“Be quiet!  I don’t want anyone to know!” Mir hiss as he covers again.

“Quick!  Take a picture of Mir and CL!” teased Jaejin.

Snap!  Snap!  Snap!

“Yah!  Quit taking pictures of us!” shouted Mir as he started chasing Dongwoon.

“This is going up on twitter!” Dongwoon yells as he runs away from Mir.

“Don’t forget to buy me a gift from Walt Disney World.” Hara reminded Nicole as she gave her a hug.

Nicole giggles and says “Don’t worry.  I’ll buy you something.  In fact, I’ll probably buy all the KARA members something.”

Seohyun walks over to Nicole and gives her a hug.  “Congratulations Nicole!  You deserved that trip.  I hope you’ll take lots of pictures and create some good memories with Ki bum.”

Nicole blushes and giggles.  “Yah!”

Dongwoon made his way over to Nicole and gives her a friendly hug.  “Say hi to Micky Mouse for me.”

Nicole laughs and says “I will.”

“Are we still on for dinner tonight?” whispers Jinwoon.

Nana blushes as she shyly replies “YES!”

Jinwoon laughs and says “How about if I pick you up at 6:00pm at your dorm?”

Nana nodded her head.  “6:00pm sounds good to me.  We’re having Chinese tonight right?”

“We can have whatever you want.” Jinwoon said winking at her.

Nana beams at him.  “Let’s take some pictures.”

“Okay…but only if you promise to post these up on twitter.” Jinwoon jokes.

Nana giggles and says “I will.”

“So, what time are you taking me out for my steak tonight?” teased Jaejin.

Mir rolls his eyes at Jaejin and scoffs.  “I was hoping you would forget.”

“I don’t think so.  A bet is a bet.  Don’t forget that you owe me drinks tonight too.” Jaejin reminded him.

“Yah!  Quit pestering me.  What time are you free tonight?” asks Mir.

“Meet me at 7:00pm at Kim Han Steak Restaurant.” replied Jaejin.

“You guys are having steak without me?” Min pouted.

“Did you want to join us?” Mir blurted out.

Min smiles at him and squeals “Yes!”

Jaejin made a face at Mir and whines “Yah!  I thought it was just going to be the two of us!”

“The more the merrier!” Mir said happily.

“Cool beans!” beams Min.

Mir grins at her and says “Meet us at Kim Han Steak Restaurant at 7:00pm.”

“No problem!” Min said happily.

“Oppa, what are you plans tonight?” Seohyun shyly asks.

Dongwoon smiles at her and replies “I’m probably going to work out and maybe watch a movie…why?”

Seohyun face turns red and mumbles “I-I-I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight.”

Dongwoon leans in closer to her face and winks at her.  “Pardon?  Can you repeat yourself?  All I heard was you mumbling.”

“Um…I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me?” Seohyun quickly said.

Dongwoon pinches her right cheek and smirks.  “Yah…you’re really cute when you’re shy.”

Seohyun finally looks into his shiny eyes and smiles at him.  “So…is that a yes?”

Dongwoon nodded his head yes and said “What time do you want me to pick you up?  And where would you like to eat tonight?”

Seohyun beams at him and says “You can pick me up at 5:00pm at our dorm.  I’m craving for street market food vendors.  Is that okay with you?”

“Sounds good to me…give me your phone number so I can text you when I’m coming over.” Dongwoon said smiling.

Seohyun nods her head and exchanged phone numbers with him.  She could feel her heart pounding from her chest.  She couldn’t wait for tonight!

“Are you feeling better?” asks Minho.

Nicole looks up at him and gives him a smile.  “My leg still hurts from the cramp…but I’ll live.  You did your best out there…so there’s no need to be disappointed.”

Minho gives Nicole a friendly hug and says “We should have won, but everything happens for a reason.  I must have gotten too cocky and I let my guard down.  I learn a painful lesson.  Like what Key said to me earlier…never doubt the weak.”

Nicole laughs and pats him on his head.  “It’s okay to lose every now and then Minho.  Losing will make you work harder.  You can’t always win.  I hope you learn a valuable lesson today.”

“Yah!  You sound like my mom now.” teased Minho.

Nicole giggles and says “Good…you’re lucky I’m not going to spank you!”

“Maybe I want to be spank.” Minho jokes.

Nicole blushes as she pushes Minho away from her.  “Yah!  You ert!”

Minho laughs as he tries to run away from Nicole.  He accidently bumps into Hara which caused her into Jaejin.

“Yah!  Watch it!” scream Jaejin.

“You think I wanted to run into you?” Hara shouted back.

All of the 91-liners started laughing.  It was fun watching the both of them bicker at each other. 

As Nicole was watching Hara and Jaejin yelling at each other, Key taps her on her left shoulder.  She turns around and noticed Key smiling at her.

 

“Hi Key.” Nicole said shyly.

Key smiled and says “Hey Nicole.”

“What’s up?” asks Nicole.

“We leave for our trip in 2 days.  Did you want my manager and I to come pick you up?” questions Key.

Nicole smiles and nodded her head yes.  “So…is it going to be the two of us then?”

Key happily nodded his head.  “Yup…just you and me…no managers and no members.”

Nicole eyes widen.  She was going to be spending 3 days and 2 nights with Key by herself!  A part of her was happy, but another part of her was nervous.  What happens if the both of them did something…naughty?  Omo!  Take your mind out of the gutter Jung Nicole!

Key must have been thinking the same thing and he quickly said “Don’t worry.  Did you forget that they will be filming our trip?”

Nicole slaps her forehead.  “Omo!  I completely forgot.”

“Were you thinking dirty thoughts?” teased Key.

Nicole’s face flushes with embarrassment.  “N-no!  What makes you say that?”

Key leans in closer to her and stares into her glittering eyes.  “Because your face expression gave it away.”

“Yah!” Nicole cried as she lightly hits him on his chest.

“Let’s go Ki bum!  We have to meet the other members at Starry Radio Station.” hollers his manager.

Key quickly pulls Nicole into a tight hug and whispers in her right ear “Bye babe!  I’ll see you in two days.  We’ll pick you up at 6:00am.”

Nicole hugs him back and for some reason she didn’t want to let go.  She could feel his heart pounding on her chest.  When Key realized that she wasn’t letting go, he scoffs and teased “Don’t worry…you’ll get more of this when we’re alone in the hotel.”

“Yah!” cried Nicole as she pushes him away from her.  She could feel her face burning as she quickly looks away from him.

“Bye Nicole!  Rest well and be prepare to send 3 days and 2 nights with me!” yells Key as he runs away from her.

“Bye Nicole!” Minho yells waving good-bye.

Nicole waves good-bye to them and Hara smirks at her.  “Oh…I wonder what’s going to happen during your little vacation with him?!”

“Stop it Hara.” giggled Nicole.

“Good-bye Nicole!  It was great seeing you again!” CL said hugging her.

“I had so much fun today CL!  It was awesome to see you too!” Nicole exclaims.

“Bye CL!” Hara said waving good-bye to her.

“Bye Hara!” yells CL as she walks towards her manager.

“Where’s my hug Cola?” teased Jaejin.

“Yeah…where’s mine too?” pouted Mir.

Nicole giggles and says “Well…come over here!  I’m hurt…remember?”

Mir and Jaejin both pull Nicole into their arms and gave her a friendly hug.

“Yah!  What about me?” pouted Hara.

Mir and Jaejin smirks at each other and waved their hands at her.  “Good-bye Hara!”

Hara rolls her eyes at them.  “I see how it is.”

“Yah…you’re quite bossy.  Plus I don’t want your boyfriend coming after me if he found out that I gave you a friendly hug.” explain Jaejin.

Mir nodded his head in agreement.  “Yeah…me too.  I’m too young to die.  I still want to get married and have kids.”

They both started laughing as Hara made a face at them.  “Whatever…”

Nana walks over to Nicole and hugs her from behind.  “Good-bye Nicole…text me all the juicy details during your vacation.”

Nicole giggles and says “Bye Nana.  Don’t worry…I’ll text you everything.”

Jinwoon open up his arms to Nicole and said “Come over here and give me a hug Cola.”

Nana gives him a dirty look and reminded him “Yah!  Don’t forget that she’s hurt.  You come over here.”

Jinwoon scoffs and smiles.  He walks over to Nicole and gives her a bear hug.  “Have fun on your vacation…and promise me you won’t Ki bum okay?”

Nicole pushes him away from her and laughs.  “Yah…Jung Jinwoon!”

Jinwoon laughs out loud and says “I’m going to text Key to bring pepper spray just in case you try to take advantage of him.”

“Do you really want to die?” cried Nicole.

Nana laughs at them and waves good-bye to Hara.  “Bye Hara!”

“Good-bye Hara!” shouted Jinwoon as he walks away with Nana.

“Bye guys!” yell Hara waving good-bye to them.

After all of the 91-liners said their good-byes to each other, Nicole’s manager carried her back to their van with Hara trailing behind them.

2 Days Later

“I pack you some pepper sprays just in case Key tries to take advantage of you.” Gyuri said bringing Nicole’s suit case out from her room.

Nicole rolls her eyes at Gyuri and giggles.  “You worry too much.”

“I’m serious!  It’s not right for a boy and a girl to be sleeping in one bed together!” Gyuri grunted.

“Did you forget that KBS will be filming our trip?  So…technically we won’t be alone.” reminded Nicole.

“Yeah…but they’re not going to film you guys when you are sleeping.” said Gyuri.

Omo!  She did have a point.  But Key wouldn’t take advantage of her…would he? 

Nicole’s phone started vibrating.  She looks down and opens up her cell phone.  It was a text message from Nana.

Text message from Nana: “Have a safe trip!  Don’t forget to text me!”

Nicole smiled and texts her back.

Text message to Nana: “Don’t worry!  Thank you for your concern.  I won’t forget to text you.  By the way…I saw the pictures of Jinwoon and you on your twitter.  Is there something going on between you guys?”

Text message from Nana: “Um….”

Text message to Nana: “Yah!  Tell me!  I told you everything about me!  Spit it out!”

Text message from Nana: “Jinwoon and I had dinner after the show two days ago.”

Text message to Nana: “And?”

Text message from Nana: “I will tell you all about it after you get back from your vacation…I promise!”

Text message to Nana: “Fine…but I want to know everything!”

Text message from Nana: “LOL…alright…alright.  Calm down.  I will tell you everything once you get back…let’s just say I’m in LOVE right now. :D”

Text message to Nana: “Omo!  You’re in LOVE?!  I’m so excited for you!  I will call you when I get back!  You better answer your phone too!”

Text message from Nana: “I will.  Take care Nicole!  And behave yourself!!!!!”

Text message to Nana: “LOL…I will.”

“Who was that?” question Gyuri.

“It was Nana.” replied Nicole.

“What did she want?” asks Gyuri.

“She told me to have a safe trip.” Nicole answered quickly.

Gyuri raised her left eye brow up.  “Are you sure?”

“Of course!” said Nicole smiling. 

Beep!  Beep!  Beep!

“Omo!  That’s them!” cried Nicole.  She quickly puts her tennis shoes on, grabs her passport, and ran outside the door.

“Yah!  Jung Nicole…you forgot your suitcase!” scream Gyuri.

Oh crap!  She quickly runs back inside to grab her suitcase from Gyuri.  She gave her a quick hug and says “Thanks Gyuri!  I will see you guys in a couple of days!  Tell the other members good-bye for me!”

Key got out of their manager’s car and helps Nicole put her suitcase in the back trunk.  Key and Nicole waved good-bye to Gyuri as Nicole hops into the back seat with Key. 

“Do you have everything?” asks Key.

“Yup.” Nicole replies happily.

“Here…I brought you some hot chocolate.” Key said handing her the cup.

“Thank you Key!” squeals Nicole.  She took the cup from him and took a few sips.

“You two better behave yourselves.” lecture Key’s manager smiling.

“Yah!  You sound like my mom.” teased Key.

Nicole giggles and says “I promise to make sure Key is on his best behavior.”

Key tickles Nicole and says “Yah!  Look who’s talking?”

Nicole squeals with laughter as she shouts “Key!  Stop it!  I’m ticklish!”

Key kept tickling her and said “I’m not going to stop until you say you’re sorry.”

“I’m sorry!  Stop!” Nicole yells.

Key laughs and stops tickling her.  He saw his manager shake his head and mutters “Kids….”

As soon as they reach the airport, the KBS filming team was already there waiting for them.  They got out of the car and the camera started rolling. 

“Yah!  Don’t you think it’s a bit early to be filming?” question Key.

The filming crew laughs and the camera man replied “We’re used to it.  It’s never early to film.”

Nicole giggles as she took her suitcase out from the back trunk. 

“Are you guys excited for this trip?” asks the camera man.

“I’m very excited!” said Nicole.

Key smiles at the camera and says “Yeah…I’m been looking forward to it.  I really needed a vacation.”  

They were going to fly out from International United Airlines so they both went to go wait in line.

“How long is the flight going to be?” Key asks.

“It’s going to be a straight 16 hour flight.” replied the camera man.

“16 hours?!” shouted both Nicole and Key.

“Yup…so you guys better rest well.  As soon as we land, we will begin the filming again.” said the camera man.

“Omo!  If I would have known it was going to be a straight 16 hour flight, I should have brought my Ipad.” mumble Key.

Nicole laughs and says “It’s okay Key.  We have each other!  I will talk your ears out until you you’re sick of me.”

Key rolls his eyes at her and jokes “If you talk my ears out, how am I supposed to survive with you for 3 days and 2 nights?”

Nicole shrugs her shoulders and giggles at him.  Key scoffs at her and grins.  He could never get sick of her.  In fact, he was afraid she would get sick of him. 

After they got their tickets confirm, they headed towards the security doors.  After passing through security, the camera man asks Nicole “Is this your first time going to Walt Disney World?”

Nicole answers “Yes...I have been to Walt Disneyland in California, but never in Walt Disney World in Florida.  I can’t wait to go to all 4 Park Themes and ride all of the roller coaster!” 

“What about you Key?” asks the camera man.

“This will be my first time going there…and I’m very happy to be going with Nicole.” Key said winking to the camera.

“Ah!  Is there something going on between the two of you?” questions the camera man.

Nicole giggles and replies “We’ve been best friends for 4 years now, and everyone thinks there is something going on between us.”

Key added “If there was something going on between us, we wouldn’t tell you guys.  What fun would that be?”

“Omo!  Does that mean you guys are dating?” cried the camera man.

Nicole and Key looks at each other and laughs. 

“Does it look like we are dating?” teased Key.

“It’s hard to tell.” said the camera man.

Nicole smiled and said “I guess it’ll be a mystery then.”

“Omo!  We get first class seats!” cried Key.

“Yup!  That was part of the package.  There are more surprises waiting for you guys, but as for now, I’m going to keep my mouth shut.” said the camera man.

“Awesome!” squeals Nicole.

After 15 minutes of waiting, Nicole and Key aboarded the plane.

“Ki bum, can I sit by the window?” asks Nicole.

Key smiles at her and nods his head yes.  “Sure…but why?”

Nicole shyly replies “In case I get tired, I want to borrow your shoulder to sleep on.”

Key winks at her and pinches her right cheek.  “You don’t have to ask, just do it.”

“Thank you…so you won’t mind if I drool on you too?” teased Nicole.

Key laughs and says “We might have a problem then…”

Nicole giggles as she lightly slaps him on his left arm.

As they found their seats, Key immediately grabs her right hand and holds it.  She quickly looks at him and whispers “Yah!  The camera man and everyone else is here too!”

Key smirks at her and says “Who cares?  They can’t film on the plane anyways…plus they’re all sitting in economy seats…we’re the only ones up here in first class…duh.”

“Still…I don’t’ want rumors or scandals about us.” whines Nicole.

Nicole expected him to let go of her hand, but he held it tighter.  He looks into her pearly eyes and asks “Would you be embarrassed if there were rumors or scandals about us?”

Nicole stared right back at Key and replied “I just don’t want any misunderstanding…that’s all.  Besides…I don't re-call you asking me to be your girlfriend?  If people saw us holding hand like this, they will automatically think we’re going out.”

Key bit his lower lip and lift up her right hand up towards his lips and kiss it.  Nicole’s eyes widen as Key leans in closer towards her face. 

“Jung Nicole, I have like you ever since 2008.  I never had the courage to confess my feelings to you because I always felt threaten by other guys.  I may not be the best-looking, smartest, or richest guy, but I would like you to give me a chance to prove to you that I AM a worthy guy.  I know I can be blunt at times and act worse than a DIVA.  I also know that I have a jealousy problem...so I am promising you right now that I’m willing to change.  I’m sorry for stealing your first kiss and I’m sorry for acting stupid in the past.  Will you be my girlfriend?” 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  What did you guys think of this chapter?  Please comment and let me know what your thougts are.  I want to thank my 46 loyal subscribers!  I also want to take this time to thank everyone who has left a comment.  You guys are truly the best!  This next chapter will VERY romantic!  I'm hoping it will melt you heart!