Chapter 32-A New Couple Is Born

My One and Only

~6:00pm (Nicole’s mom restaurant) Aura: The Grill~

“Hi Seohyun!” Nicole happily cried as she saw her enter her mom’s restaurant.

“Nicole!” Seohyun squeals waving her hand excitedly.

“Hello Seohyun!” Her mom greeted.

Seohyun politely bows to her mom and greet back, “Hello Ms. Kim.”

“We have a lot of catching up to do!” Nicole cried as she pulls her into a booth.  “Mom….can you bring us some of our favorite dishes?”

Her mom laughs and says, “Of course sweetheart.  Your food will be out in 15 minutes okay?”

“Thank you.” Seohyun said smiling.

Nicole claps her hands together and cried, “Thanks mom!  You’re the best!”

As soon as her mom left, Seohyun turns to look at her and asks, “How was your vacation with Key?”

Nicole gave her a big smile and replies, “It was fun!”

“What did you guys do?”

“We did lots of things.”

“Like what?”

“We went on lots of rides, ate a lot, took lots of pictures, and…”

“I meant…did anything happen between you and Key?”

Nicole’s face reddens and giggled.  “Um…”

“Omo!  What happen!  Tell me!”

“Key ask me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.”

“Congratulations Nicole!” Seohyun squeals with happiness.

“Shhhh…” Nicole puts one finger on her lips.  “Not so loud Seohyun…I don’t want anyone to know expect for close friends.”

“My lips are sealed!” Seohyun said zipping with her fingers.  “What else happen?”

Nicole mumbles, “Ah…we slept on the same bed together the entire time.”

“What?!” Seohyun shouted.

“Shhhhh…shut up Seohyun!  Not so loud.  Do you want the entire restaurant to hear you?” Nicole cried.

“I’m sorry…I can’t help it!  Did…did you have with him?”

Nicole made a face at her.  “Are you insane?!  Of course not!  We slept next to each other like brothers and sisters.”

Seohyun raised her left eye brow up.  “You expect me to believe that?”

“Well…we made out and cuddle with each other until one of us fell asleep…which was me most of the time.” Nicole replied blushing a little bit.

“Oh…I’m getting goose bumps on my arms!” Seohyun teased.

Nicole laughs at her silliness and said, “Enough about me…what’s going on between you and Dongwoon?”

Now it was Seohyun’s turn to blush and she smiled widely at her.  “Well…after the 91-Liner Dream Team show ended…I asked Dongwoon if he wanted to have dinner with me.”

Nicole’s eyes widen as she squeals, “Omo!  What did he say?”

“He said yes.” Seohyun happily said.

“Omo!  You better tell me all the juicy details!” Nicole cried as she leans in closer to her.  Seohyun wasn’t the type of girl who would ask ANY guy out to dinner unless she was 100% interested in him.  And from the sound of it, something must have happened when they had dinner together.

Seohyun laughs at her and shyly said, “This is what happens…”

Flashback

Ding dong!  Ding dong!  Ding dong!

“I’ll get it!” Jessica screams as she runs to the door.  Omo!  What is he doing here?  As she opens the front door she cheerfully greeted, “Hi Dongwoon oppa!  What brings you here?”

Dongwoon smiles at her and replied, “Hi Jessica.  Ah…I’m here to pick up Seohyun.  We’re going to have dinner together.”

tumblr_m9fg40lRYc1re9168o3_250.gif

Jessica raised her right eye brow up and nodded her head.  “Come on in.  I think she is still in the bathroom.”

“Thank you.” Dongwoon said as he walks into Girls Generation dorm.  All of the girls were there sitting in the living room eating chicken.  All 7 heads turn to look at him and started giggling and whispering to each other.  He soon felt uncomfortable and his hands started to sweat.  He couldn’t believe he was in a room with 8 beautiful girls! 

“Hello Dongwoon oppa!” All of the girls greeted.

“Ah…hello.” Dongwoon managed to say giving them a 90 degree bow.

“Yah…how come our maknae didn’t tell us she was secretly going out on a dinner date?” Tiffany asks.

Yoona scratches her head and smirked, “Maybe she wanted to keep it a secret!”

Sunny laughs out loud.  “Well…it’s kind of late now if she wants to keep it a secret.”

The other members started giggling hysterically as Dongwoon’s face flushes with embarrassment.  When they text each other, she told him to pick her up at 5:00pm but she never said anything about all of the members being home. 

Seohyun finally came out of the bathroom and looked surprised.  “Yah!  You…you guys are home already?”

“Our photo shoot ended early.  That’s why we’re back.  How come you didn’t tell us that you were going to dinner with Dongwoon oppa? “Hyoyeon smirks.   

All of her members stared at her with their shiny eyes as she mumbles, “Um…”

Dongwoon quickly came to her rescue and said, “You look beautiful Seohyun.  Shall we get going?”

“Thank you oppa.  Yeah…let’s get going.”  Seohyun quickly said as she walks towards him.  She grabs his hand and led him out the door.

“Omo!  Our maknae is holding his hand!” Yuri exclaims excitedly.

“Wait Seohyun!” Sooyoung cried before she could close the front doors.

“What?” Seohyun ask in annoyance.  Sometimes her group members were so noisy and annoying. 

“Don’t forget to be home by 10:00pm.  We have a tight schedule tomorrow.”

Seohyun nodded her head.  “I know…don’t worry about me.”

“Yah!  Don’t you hurt our maknae!” Jessica shouted from their living room.

Dongwoon chuckles as her face reddens. 

“Yah!  Stop it you guys!  Quit embarrassing me!”

Taeyeon pokes her head through the door and smiled.  “Dongwoon oppa, please bring Seohyun back to our dorm safely.  We don’t want anything to happen to her.”

Dongwoon nodded his head and said, “Don’t worry.  I’ll take good care of her.”

“You better!” Sunny hollered from the kitchen.

“Bye guys!” Seohyun said quickly pulling Dongwoon away.  She was so embarrassed that she couldn’t even look at him.

“Is there something wrong?” Dongwoon politely ask as he examines her face.

“No.  I’m fine.” Seohyun quickly replied.  “Um…where should we go and eat?”

“There’s a vendor that I really like not too far away from your dorm here.  I eat there all the time whenever I have a chance.  It’s kind of fattening…I hope you won’t mind.”

Seohyun shook her head no and said, “I don’t mind.  I could use some fat in my body.  My manager says I’m too skinny.”

Dongwoon let out a small laugh as he held her hand tightly.  They walk hand-in-hand towards his favorite street vendor.

“Hello Dongwoon!  It’s been a while since you last visit!” The owner of the vendor happily cried as they approach him.

“Hello Mr. Kim.” Dongwoon said smiling while giving him a 90 degree bow.

Mr. Kim looks at Seohyun and his jaw drops as he stutters, “Th-that’s Seohyun from Girls Generation!  Omo!  Omo!  Omo!”

Seohyun laughs as she gave him a 90 degree bow and politely greeted, “Hello.”

“Ah…you’re so beautiful!” Mr. Kim gushed.

“Thank you.” Seohyun said blushing.

“Where’s Nicole?  You always bring her here with you.” Mr. Kim asked looking around for her.

Seohyun frowns a little upon hearing Nicole’s name.  It wasn’t that she didn’t like Nicole or anything; she was a disappointed that she wasn’t the first girl that Dongwoon brought her here.

“Nicole is busy.” Dongwoon quickly replied as he looked a little uncomfortable with Seohyun face expression.

“Oh…I see.  I thought you guys were dating.  But having Seohyun here is even better!” Mr. Kim exclaims.  “What would you kids like to order?”

“What do you have?” Seohyun questions as she scans his vendor.

“I make the best PHO along with French Fry Hotdogs.” Mr. Kim proudly explains.

“French Fry Hotdogs?” Seohyun said raising her left eye brow up.  “I have never heard of that before.”

Dongwoon laughs as he explains, “It’s a hotdog that is wrapped with French fries over it.  It’s huge!”

“Really?  I want one then!” Seohyun happily cried.

“And I would like a bowl of PHO with the entire works in it please.” Dongwoon said as they both took a seat in front of his vendor.

“Of course!  One PHO and French Fried Hotdog coming right up!”

“Omo!  It even smells good!” Seohyun said as she watches Mr. Kim cook.

“We should come here often.” Dongwoon shyly said as he squeezed her hand.

Seohyun blushes as she stares into his light brown eyes.  “Only if you want to.”

Dongwoon leans his body towards her and smiles.  “I would love to come here with you all of the time.”

Seohyun could feel her heart thumping from her chest.  She tilted her head to the side and smirked, “Oh yeah?  What about Nicole?”

“Nicole?  What about her?”

“Mr. Kim said you always bring her here with you…I don’t like being second on your list.  I want to be the first.” Seohyun said trying not to sound jealous.

Dongwoon chuckles as he ruffles through her hair.  “Is someone jealous?”

Seohyun scoffs as she quickly pulls her hand out of his hand and crossed her arms in front of her chest.  “No!  I-I-I…”

Dongwoon smirked and says, “Honestly Seohyun…I admit that I really like Nicole and wanted to hook up with her…but when I realized that you like me…my feelings for Nicole changed.”

“Yah…what makes you think I like you in that kind of way?” Seohyun asks innocently.

“If you didn’t like me, why did you ask me to have dinner with you?  And when I accidently kissed you during the monkey bar game, you like it.”

“I…” Seohyun trails off as she knew that he was right.  Damn it! 

Dongwoon laughs as he watches her pout at him.

“Yah!  Stop laughing at me!”

“And what happens if I don’t?”

“I-I-I…” Seohyun stutters.  Why am I stuttering?  I’m never like this!

“Here you go kids!” Mr. Kim said as he placed their food in front of them.  “You total is $9.50.”

Seohyun was secretly thanking Mr. Kim for bringing the food out. 

Dongwoon pulls out a $20.00 bill and says, “Keep the change.”

Mr. Kim smiles widely at him and cried, “Thank you Dongwoon!  You’re one of my best customers!  Enjoy your meal.”

“Thank you.” They both said.

30 minutes later

“I’m so full!” Seohyun exclaims as she touches her stomach.  “Thank you for dinner oppa.”

Dongwoon winks at her and replied, “You’re welcome.  Did you enjoy it?”

“I did!  I never realized how yummy street vendor food was this good!”

“Trust me…street vendor food is much better than dining in at expensive restaurant.”

“Really?  You don’t like dining out at fancy restaurant?”

Dongwoon shook his head no.  “It’s too expensive.”

“How was it kids?” Mr. Kim asked.

“It was delicious!” Seohyun squeals as she claps her hands together.

“It was very good.  Your cooking is the best.” Dongwoon answers.

“I’m glad you guys enjoy your dinner.” Mr. Kim said smiling.  He turns to look at Seohyun and says, “Next time, please bring the rest of your members with you.  I will give you a discount next time if you do.”

Seohyun smiled and happily said, “Of course!  You’ll definitely see me more often!  I’m so happy that oppa brought me here.”

Dongwoon laughs as he stood up from his chair.  “It was nice seeing you again Mr. Kim.  Take care.”

Seohyun smiles and bows to Mr. Kim.  “Have a good night.”

“Have a good night kids!” Mr. Kim said waving good-bye to them.

As they walk away, Seohyun looks down at her watch and noticed that it was only 6:00pm.  She didn’t want to go back to the dorm yet.

“Are you in a rush to go back?” Dongwoon asks as he looks at her.

Seohyun shook her head no.  “I don’t want to go back…yet.”

Dongwoon flashes her evil smile as he leans his face closer to her.  She could feel her face starting to burn up.

“Can I kiss you?”

Seohyun eyes widen as she stutters, “Wh-what?  Ah…I-I-I…um…”

Without waiting for her answer, he kissed her lightly on her right cheek.  As he backs away from her, he could feel his heart thumping with happiness’s.

“Yah!  I-I-I didn’t give you permission to kiss me!” Seohyun pouted as she quickly turns her back towards him.  Her face was as red as a tomato.  Why was she feeling like this?  Why was it that whenever she was around him, he always made her feel different?

Dongwoon chuckles to himself as he wraps both of his strong arms around from behind and whispers in her left ear, “I’m sorry.”

Seohyun scoffs as she smiles to herself.  She turns her body and faces him and says, “If you’re going to kiss me…do it the proper way.”

Dongwoon raised his left eye brow up.  “There’s a proper way?  Show me.”

Seohyun flashes him a y smile as she wraps her arms around his neck and lightly pecks him on the lips.

Dongwoon’s eyes widen as his face curved into a smile.  “Ah…so that’s the proper way huh?  I’ll keep that in mind for next time.”

Seohyun giggles as she hugs him. 

Dongwoon returns the hug and her hair.  “Seohyun?”

“Hm?”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

End of flashback

“Omo!  What did you say?!” Nicole cried.

Seohyun laughs at her face expression.  “I…I…I…”

“Yah!  You’re killing me already!  Just tell me!”

Seohyun grabs her hands and squeezes them.  “I said YES!”

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” Nicole happily screams as she jumps out of her chair.  She started jumping up and down like a little kid.  There were customers staring and pointing their fingers at her.

“Nicole!” Seohyun cried as she pulls her back to her seat.  “Everyone is looking at us!  Sit down!”

“I can’t help it!” Nicole cried as she laughs.  “I’m so happy for you guys!  I truly am!”

“Thank you Nicole.  The only ones that know about Dongwoon and I are you and the rest of my members.  I don’t want anyone especially the media to know about our relationship.”

“Well…what about the 91-liners?  Don’t you want them to know about you guys?”

Seohyun started playing with her fingers as she mumbles, “Um…I don’t want things to be awkward between Jinwoon and Dongwoon.”

“Ah…I forgot about Jinwoon.” Nicole said scratching her head.  “Well…I won’t say anything. “

“I know you won’t say anything…I’m just afraid that Dongwoon will accidently say something to him about us and…you know…”

“Well…I’m sure Jinwoon will understand.  I mean…if he doesn’t, then that’s his problem.”

“What happens if they fight because of me?  I don’t want that to happen.”

“Well…if that day ever comes…we’ll leave that for Key to deal with.” Nicole joked.

Seohyun looks at her and frowns.  “I’m serious Nicole…I don’t want them to fight over me.”

Nicole squeezed her hand and said, “Don’t worry Seohyun.  If anything, I think Jinwoon is already over you.”

“What makes you say that?”

Nicole shrugs her shoulders.  “My gut feeling just tells me…that’s all.”

Seohyun nodded her head.  “I hope you’re right.”

“So…did you and Dongwoon do anything else after dinner?”

“He took me shopping and brought me a promise ring.”

“A promise ring?!  Omo!  How sweet of him!  Why aren’t you wearing it?”

“I forgot at home.  I was in a rush to come and tell you my exciting news about us.”

“Take a picture of it and text it to me.  I want to see it!”

Seohyun laughs and said, “I will.  Oh…here comes the food!”

“Yummy!”

“Here you go girls.” Ms. Kim said as she unloaded the food on their table.  “Enjoy.”

“Thank you.” Seohyun said.

“Thanks mom!” Nicole squeals.

“You’re welcome.”

One hour later

“It was great to see you again Nicole!” Seohyun said giving her a hug. 

Nicole hugs her back and said, “Tonight was fun!  We have to do this more often.”

Seohyun nodded her head.  Suddenly her phone started vibrating and a huge smile appeared on her face.

Nicole noticed it right away and teased, “Ah…it must be prince charming.  Tell him I said hello.”

Seohyun let out a small laugh as she blushes.  She quickly text something back and shoves her phone back into her purse.

“Thank you for dinner Nicole.  I wish I could stay longer, but I have to get back to the dorm.”

Nicole smiled and said, “No problem.  Text me when you get to your dorm.  I just want to make sure you get home safely.”

Seohyun nodded her head and waves good-bye to her. 

“Bye!”

“Good-bye Nicole!” Seohyun shouted as she walks out of the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI guys!  First of all, I would like to say I'M SORRY for not updating for a while.  I got caught up with my other story.  I hope this chapter will make up for it.  What did you think of this chapter?  Not much of Keycole here...sorry.  The next chapter will be focus on Nana and Jinwoon.  The chapter after Nana and Jinwoon will be focus on Min, Mir, and Jaejin.  The 91-liners are coming back!  Please look forward to these next chapters!  I think the ending is coming soon!