Chapter 24-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 13

My One and Only

As soon as the group reaches the new set, there was a 16 x 16 dark blue mat laid out on the floor.

MC Changmyeong announced “This is where we will be having the “Chicken Leg” game.  This mat is very squishy and comfortable…so if you fall, you won’t injure yourself.”

Hara snorted.  “True…we wouldn’t want to send Jaejin to the hospital.”

Jaejin made a face at Hara.  “You mean…we wouldn’t want to send YOU to the hospital.”

All of the 91-liners started giggling at Hara and Jaejin.  Everyone was enjoying watching them bicker at each other.

“Our first couple that will face each other off will be: Mir/CL vs. Minho/Nicole.  Please come out and like in our previous games, you will give each other one compliment and one flaw.” said MC Changmyeong.

All four of them walk out at the same time.  Nicole and Minho stood across from Mir and CL. 

“Let’s begin the compliment with Nicole.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

Nicole giggles.  “Mir is very good at telling jokes.  I can always rely on him for a good laugh whenever I’m feeling down in the dumps.”

Mir nodded his head in agreement.  He looks at Minho and says “Minho is one of the best soccer players I have ever played against.”

“When did you play against Minho?” questions MC Changmyeong.

“A few years back…his speed is incredible!” exclaim Mir.

Minho smiles and nodded his head.  He looks at CL and says “CL is very good at speaking English and I admire her for that.”

CL smirks and put her nose up in the air.  A while back she rap Fergie’s part with Black Eyed Peas on stage in Singapore, China which earn her respect from other artists from around the world. 

“Nicole looks very pretty with purple hair.  She reminds me of an anime cartoon.” gush CL.

Nicole smiles and thanks CL for her comment.  It was true.  Most of the Japanese media have been comparing her as an anime cartoon.

“Ah…here comes the flaws!” cried MC Changmyeong.

Nicole gulps and smirks at Mir.  “You need to take some cooking classes from me.  Your cooking is horrible.”

Min started laughing as Mir’s face reddens. 

“Don’t ever cook for me Mir!” teased Jaejin.

Mir scoffs as he laughs.  He looks at Minho and says “You are better off at modeling and not acting.”

“OH!!!!!” cried the audience.

Minho’s eyes widen as he clutches his fist together.  Was he that bad at acting? 

MC Changmyeong laughs.  “It looks like Minho is upset.  It’s okay!  Take your anger out on CL instead.”

Minho snorted and looks at CL.  “When I said you spoke good English, I lied.  Your English is horrible.  Nicole’s English is 100 times better than yours.”

“Ouch!” shouted Hara.

Jinwoon and Dongwoon started giggling.

CL shot Minho a dirty look.  How dare he say her English is bad! 

MC Changmyeong smirks at CL and says “It’s okay CL.  Just take your anger out on Nicole.  Trust me…it will make you feel better.”

Uh oh!  Now she had to face CL’s attack!  This isn’t going to be good thought Nicole.  She nervously waited for CL to attack her.

“It’s not very nice of you to be playing with other people’s feelings Nicole.” said CL. 

“What?!” shouted Nicole.

“Yah!  Whose feelings are you playing with?” questions MC Changmyeong.

“No one!” Nicole quickly replied.

The audience laughs as Nicole’s face reddens.  She wasn’t playing with anyone’s feelings at all.  She truly had feelings for Key…no one else.

“Start the game already!” shouted Key.

“My my…someone is impatient.” said MC Changmyeong smiling.

Key rolls his eyes and says “I’m just anxious to win the trip…so please hurry up!”

MC Changmyeong face reddens as he mumbles “Kids these days…why are they so demanding?”

“Are we going to start or not?” whines Minho.

“Alright…alright!  Get into position!” said MC Changmyeong sounding irritated.

As Nicole held onto her right feet, Minho whispers “When you attack, use your upper body to knock CL down.  Trust me…it works.”

Nicole smiles and nodded her head.

“On the count of 3…you may start attacking.  1…2…3!” yell MC Changmyeong.

Minho started hopping towards Mir and started banging his right knee against Mir’s left knee.

“Yah!” scream Mir as he almost lost his balance.

All of the 91-liners started laughing at Mir’s reaction as he started hopping away from Minho. 

“Get him away from me!” shouted Mir as he hops towards CL and Nicole.

Nicole laughs as she avoids colliding with Mir.  As Mir tries to knock Nicole down, CL accidently bumps into him.

“Watch out!” holler CL.

“Yah!  Are you trying to make us lose?” shouted Mir.

“You’re the one that ran into me!” CL shouted back.

Nicole took her chance to attack CL by banging her right knee against CL’s left knee. 

“Ah!” scream CL as she tries to balance herself but Nicole kept banging her until she fell backwards.

“CL is out!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

“Sorry CL!” cried Nicole as she started hopping away.

Minho kept chasing Mir around as the crowd roars with laughter.

“Yah!  Come back here and fight like a man!” scream Minho.

“Catch me if you can!” yell Mir.

As Mir kept hopping around in circles trying to get away from Minho, Nicole decided to interfere by purposely blocking his way which caused him to run into her knocking her down.

“AHHHH!” yelps Nicole.

“Omo!” shouted Mir.  As soon as he knock Nicole down, he didn’t realize that Minho was right behind him.

Minho took this chance by attacking Mir from behind knocking him down on floor.

“AH!!!!” scream Mir.

“Mir is out!  That means Minho and Nicole is the winner!” shouted MC Changmyeong in excitement.

The audience started clapping for Minho and Nicole’s victory.  Minho offer his hand out to Mir, he refused his help and stood up from the ground. 

“Cheater…” mumbles Mir.  

Minho looks at him and scoffs.  “I didn’t cheat!”

Mir stomps away from him.  “Whatever!”

Nicole stares at Minho and shrugs her shoulders at him.  Geez!  It was just a game!  Why was everyone getting all tense up?

“Ignore him…he’s just being a sore loser.” whispers Minho.

Nicole sighs and whispers back “I can’t till the game is over oppa.  I’m getting kind of tired of everyone getting piss off at each other.”

Minho snorted.  “Who cares?  It’s all about winning.”

“True…but it’s about having fun too.  You apparently didn’t have any sportsmanship in the last game.” Nicole reminded him.

Before Minho could say anything back, MC Changmyeong said “Our next couples that will face each other will be: Jinwoon/Nana vs. Jaejin/Hara.”

All four of them walk out to face each other.  Jinwoon and Nana stood across from Hara and Jaejin as they waited for MC Changmyeong to speak.  Jinwoon tries to get Nana to look at him, but she is avoiding his stares.  She was still a little upset after what happen earlier in the tug-of-war game when Seohyun cheer for him which caused them to lose. 

“Let’s start with the compliments starting with Jinwoon.” said MC Changmyeong.

Jinwoon took his eyes off of Nana and turns his attention at Hara.  “Hara has big eyes…which I am very jealous of.”

Nicole starts giggling.  She knew Jinwoon was teased of having small eyes.

Hara laughs at Jinwoon’s compliment.  She looks at Nana and says “In my opinion, I think Nana has the perfect body.”

“Yah…what do you think Jinwoon?” questions MC Changmyeong.

Jinwoon turns to look at Nana and winks at her.  “She has the body of an S-line.  Her future boyfriend is very lucky.”

Nana could feel her face burning up as she smiles at Jinwoon.  She quickly looks at Jaejin and says “I am a big fan of F.T. Island and I’m hoping one day that After School will be able to collaborate with them.”

Jaejin smirks and looks into the camera man.  “Yah!  Did you hear that guys?!  Nana wants her girls to collaborate with us!”

The entire audience laughs at Jaejin’s cute reaction.  He looks at Jinwoon and says “Hyung takes very good care of me and although he comes from a rich family, he isn’t stingy at all.”

Jinwoon nods his head in agreement and beams happily.  Now it was time for the flaws and he knew exactly what to say to Hara.  “I heard you’re a horrible cook.  You need to learn from Nicole.”

Hara scoffs and threw Jinwoon a dirty look.  “Excuse me?!”

Nicole burst out giggling at Hara’s reaction.  Hara wasn’t the best when it came to cooking.

“Remember, you can’t attack back.” reminded MC Changmyeong.

Hara looks at Nana and glared at her.  “I see that you have been eating more.  Are you gaining weight?”

Nana eyes widen.  Was Hara calling her fat?! 

“Omo!  It looks like someone is tick off.” CL smirks.

Nana clears as she took a deep breath before she spoke to Jaejin.  “What I said to you earlier was a lie.  I would rather have After School collaborate with CN Blue instead.”

“OH!!!!” cried the audience.

Jaejin’s face stiffens up a little bit.  CN Blue was from the same entertainment as them, but it always seemed that they were always outshining F.T. Island. 

“Take your anger out on Jinwoon!” holler Mir.

Jaejin scoffs and grins at Jinwoon.  “You know that 2PM has more fans than 2AM right?”

Jinwoon eyes flared with fire as some of the 91-liners started giggling.  So what if 2PM had more fans?  They were just as good-looking as them.

“That was kind of mean.” whispers Nicole.

Minho shrugs his shoulders.  “Like you said earlier…it’s just a game.”

Jinwoon held onto his right leg and turns to Nana.  “Stay close to oppa.  I will protect you.”

Nana was startled by Jinwoon’s words that she didn’t know what to say back to him.  She held onto her right leg and waited for MC Changmyeong to start counting.

“Yah!  We have to win at least ONE game!” yells Hara.

Jaejin shouted back at her.  “Maybe if you had more meat in your body and work out more often, we would have won some of the games earlier.”

“WHAT?!” Hara hollers.

Jaejin made a face at her and held onto his left leg.  “You heard me!”

“Alright guys, on the count of 3 you may start attacking.  1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Jaejin quickly hops towards Jinwoon and tries to knock him down with his skinny knee.  Jinwoon laughs as Jaejin kept trying to knock him down. 

The audience started laughing as they realized that no matter how hard Jaejin try to know Jinwoon down, he wasn’t going to win.

“Yah!  Why are you so strong!” Jaejin shouted laughing.

“It’s call working out.” Jinwoon replied smiling.

“Yah!  How dare you call me fat?!” Nana cried as she attacks Hara with her right knee.

“AH!!!” yelps Hara as almost lost her balance.  She hops away from Nana and tries to attack Jinwoon instead.  At least Jinwoon wouldn’t attack her back.

As soon as Nana saw Hara hopping away, she chased after her. 

“Yah!  Why are you hopping over here?” Jaejin screams to Hara.

“Get out of my way!” Hara yells.

Jinwoon turns his head and saw that Nana was hopping in full speed towards Hara.  He tried to get out of the way but Jaejin corners him and continues to attack him.  

“Yah!  Move!” Nana shouted.

“I’m trying!” cried Jinwoon.

As Nana tries to hit Hara with her right knee Jaejin accidently bumps into her which caused her to fall sideways. 

“AH!” yelps Nana.

As Jinwoon tries to grab Nana, Hara took this chance to attack Jinwoon from his left side.  She pushes with all of her strength and successfully knocks him down along with Jaejin.

“YAHOO!” Hara shouted happily.

All of the 91-liners started laughing at Hara’s reaction.  The audience started clapping for Hara and Jaejin’s first win. 

“Yah!  You just had to knock me down too?” Jaejin yells.

Hara stuck her tongue out at him and said sarcastically “We won…didn’t we?”

“Whatever…” mumbles Jaejin.

“AH!  The winner of this round goes to Jaejin and Hara.  Congratulations to them!” said MC Changmyeong.

“Are you okay?” asks Jinwoon.  He offered his hand out to Nana.

Nana smiles at him and accepted his offer.  He pulls her up to her feet as she accidently brushes her body against his chest. 

“Omo!  Sorry.” Nana said blushing.  She felt his strong abs again and she couldn’t help but smile.

Jinwoon smiles and says “Don’t worry about it.  I’m sorry I let you down…again.  We could have easily won Jaejin and Hara, but when you got knock down by Jaejin, I afraid that you got hurt.”

Oh my god!  He does care about me?! Nana could feel herself blushing.  “I’m fine oppa…thank you for your concern.”

Jinwoon lightly pinches her right cheek and winks at her.  “I can’t let you get hurt.  Otherwise we wouldn’t be able to have our date tonight.”

Nana stares into his small eyes and winks back at him.  “It would be a shame if I got hurt and wasn’t able to have dinner with you.”

“That’s why I can’t allow you to get hurt.” Jinwoon quickly said.

Nana could feel her heart screaming with excitement.  She honestly couldn’t wait till the show was over! 

“Our next couples that will face each other are: Key/Min vs. Dongwoon/Seohyun.” said MC Changmyeong.

“Fighting oppa!” Nicole cheers unexpectedly.

“Thank you.  With you cheering me on, I have more strength.” Key said winking at her.

“Yah!  Quit flirting and let’s go!” teased Min.

Key and Min walks out to face Dongwoon and Seohyun.  Key and Min stood across from Seohyun and Dongwoon.

“Let’s start with the compliments starting with Key.” said MC Changmyeong.

Key grins at Seohyun and says “Seohyun has the best manners in Girl’s Generation.”

Seohyun smiles and bows her head at Key.  “Min is very good at dancing which makes me very jealous of her.”

Min smiles happily as she bows to Seohyun.  “I find Dongwoon to be very attractive out of s.”

Dongwoon grins at Min and giggles.  He looks at Key and took a deep breath before he spoke.  “Key has a good way of capturing any girl’s heart with his charm.”

Key secretly smiles to himself because he knew Dongwoon meant that he had already capture Nicole’s heart.

“It’s time for the flaws!  This is my favorite part out of the game!” exclaims MC Changmyeong.

“Seohyun may have the best manners in Girl’s Generation, but she has the worst communication when talking to other people her age.” Key said laughing.

Seohyun could feel her face burning up.  It was true…she had a hard time communicating with other people other than her members.

She turns and looks at Min.  “When I said you were a good dancer, I lied.  Hyoyeon is the best dancer.”

Min’s face flushes with anger.  She hated it when people compared her with Hyoyeon.  In her honest opinion, they were both good dancers. 

“Yah!  That’s gotta hurt.” CL said smirking.

“Min-ish…you seem to be upset about that.  Please take your anger out on Dongwoon.” laughs MC Changmyeong.

Min grins at Dongwoon and says “Lee Gi-Kwang is my favorite Beast member…not you.”

The entire audience laughs at Dongwoon’s disappointment.  He scoffs and shakes his head. 

“It’s okay Dongwoon-ish!  Just take your anger out on Key.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

“Did you know that people find you annoying when you talk too much?” Dongwoon said laughing.

Nicole and Minho burst out laughing. 

“Yah!” shouted Key.

“Is that true?” question MC Changmyeong looking at Minho.

Minho nodded his head in agreement and says “Our members have a hard time trying to get him to shut up every now and then.”

All of the 91-liners started laughing at Key along with the audience.

Dongwoon whispers to Seohyun “Be careful okay?  I don’t want you to hurt yourself.  If you get tired, stand behind me and I will do all the work.”

Seohyun smiles and nodded her head.  “Thank you oppa.”

“Let’s make this a quick win.” Key said as pick up his right leg.

“As long as you don’t fall down first.” teased Min.

“Is everybody ready?  On the count of 3, you guys may start attacking.  1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Key immediately hops over to Dongwoon as the both of them started aggressively attacking each other. 

Dongwoon wasn’t going down without a fight.  He slams his left knee into Key’s right knee as hard as possible.  They were both equally strong…meanwhile Min and Seohyun were going at it with each other.

Min slams her right knee into Seohyun but accidently misses her left knee and ended up slamming into Seohyun’s ribs.

“Ouch!” screams Seohyun.  She could feel the pain rushing through her side stomach.  She tries to attack Min but every time she hops, she could feel the pain getting worse.  Min continues to attack her using her right knee and when Seohyun couldn’t tolerate the pain anymore, she fell to the ground.

“Seohyun is out!” yells MC Changmyeong. 

“One down, one more to go!” Min shouted happily.

“Way to go Min!” Mir cheers.

Min started hopping towards Dongwoon but stop because she was starting to get tired.  Whew!  This is hard work thought Min.  She watches as Key and Dongwoon were still going at it. 

“Yah!  Don’t just stand there!  Come and help me!” demanded Key.

Everyone started laughing as Min yell back “Oppa!  I’m tired!  Let me rest for one more minute!”

Dongwoon kept using his body to push Key down, but the harder he pushes Key, the harder Key pushes back. 

After resting for a minute, Min finally hops towards Dongwoon and started slamming her right knee into his left knee.  Dongwoon was outnumbered, but he kept fighting back. 

Min snuck up behind Dongwoon and slams her right knee into his left hip.

“Ow!” yelps Dongwoon.

“Sorry oppa!” Min shouted laughing.

She tried to slam her right knee into his left knee but lost her balance and fell forward knocking Dongwoon down with her.

“AH!  Dongwoon is out!  The winner is Key and Min!” scream MC Changmyeong.

All of the 91-liners (expect for Seohyun) started cheering for Key and Min.  Seohyun quickly runs over to Dongwoon to help him up.

“Oppa, are you okay?” asks Seohyun.  She offered her hand out to him.

Dongwoon smiles at her and accepts her offer.  She slowly pulls him up and as she was going to let go of his hand, he held it tighter.  She blushes and mutters “Oppa, everyone is staring at us.”

Dongwoon leans in closer to her face and whispers “Let them stare…they’re just jealous that I’m holding your hand.”

Seohyun giggles as she looks away from him.

MC Changmyeong smiles and announced “Our final couples remaining are: Minho/Nicole, Jaejin/Hara, and Key/Min.  I’m getting so excited because we’re going to have a winner soon!  I would like to have Nicole, Hara, and Min come out to play rock, paper, and scissor to determine which couple will face each other next.”   

All three girls walk out and circle around MC Changmyeong.  “Are you ready ladies?  On the count of 3.  1…2…3!”

Min and Hara threw their left hands shape as a rock into the middle as Nicole threw her right hand shape as a paper.

“Yes!” Nicole shouted happily.  She ran back to give Minho a high-five.  It was getting near the end and they couldn’t wait to see who they were going to face.

Hara made a face as Jaejin scoffs.  “Way to go…now we’re going up against Key and Min.”

Hara stuck her tongue out at him and roll her eyes at him.  “I won for us last time, so do me a favor and focus on the game.”

Before Jaejin could say anything back to Hara, MC Changmyeong says “Let’s get started!”

Jaejin and Hara walk out to face Key and Min.  Jaejin clears his throat and says “Key is very good at speaking English.”

Nicole snorted as everyone turns to look at her.  Minho grins as he tries not to laugh.  Key narrows his eyes and shouted “Yah!  My English isn’t bad!”

“I didn’t say anything!” cried Nicole.

“You didn’t have to…I heard your snort.” teased Key.

“Yah!  Quit flirting and give me a compliment!” demanded Hara.

“OH!!!!” cried the audience.

Key smiles at Hara and says “Junhyun hyung is a lucky guy because there are a lot of male idols that want have Hara as their girlfriend.”

Hara puts her nose up in the air and nodded her head in agreement.  “I can’t help it if I am naturally beautiful.”

Jaejin made a face at her and pretended to puke.  All of the 91-liner girls started giggling.

“I think Min is the prettiest out of all of her members.” Hara said smiling.

Min thanks Hara by bowing down to her and looks at Jaejin.  “Jaejin is someone who I can rely on whenever I need money.”

The entire audience laughs at Min’s compliment and MC Changmyeong asks “Is that why you’re friends with him?”

“Of course!  I do pay him back though!” Min quickly said.

“Ah…I see.  Well, let’s begin with the flaws.  You may begin Jaejin.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

“Han Ga In is a fan of G-Dragon and not you…you know that right?” laughs Jaejin.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” shouted the 91-liners.

Key’s face flushes with embarrassment.  How dare Jaejin compare him to G-Dragon!  He took a few breaths before he spoke to Hara.

“Junhyun hyung says you are very bossy and demanding.  That’s not a healthy relationship.” Key smirks.

Jaejin burst out laughing as Hara smacks his arm.  “Yah!  That’s not funny!"

“Take your anger out on Min instead.” MC Changmyeong said trying not to laugh.

“You should really get double eye-lids.” Hara accidently blurted out.

“WHAT?!” shouted Min.

Some of the 91-liners started snickering.

“Omo!  It’s just a joke Min-ish!” cried MC Changmyeong.

“Take your frustration out on Jaejin!” shouted Mir.

Min stares at Jaejin and says “Although Jaejin borrows money to me, he’s a very stingy guy.  I feel sorry for his future girlfriend.”

“I am NOT stingy!” Jaejin yells.

The entire audience started laughing at his reaction.  MC Changmyeong laughs and says “Calm down guys!  Remember this is just a game and it’s all for fun.  Don’t worry…we’ll edit some of these out.”

“How about editing out all of Jaejin’s part out?” teased Hara.

All of the 91-liners burst out laughing.  Jaejin glares at Hara and says “That’s fine, but if you edit out my part, Hara’s part has to be edited out too.”

“I don’t think so!” Hara yells.

“Let’s begin the game!” MC Changmyeong quickly said.

“We can do this Min!” Key said getting himself into position.

Min nodded her head.  They were one step closer to winning this game.  She truly needed a vacation and she wouldn’t mind going back to the States to visit.  She missed eating American food and most of all, she missed her freedom.

“On the count of 3, you may start attacking.  1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Jaejin quickly hops towards Key and started banging his right knee against Key’s left knee.  Key fought back by banging his left knee harder at Jaejin.

“Holy mother of pearl!” shouted Jaejin.  He almost fell backwards.  This isn’t good.  If he kept attacking Key, he was going to lose all of his strength.  He started hopping away from Key and headed towards Min.

Min saw Jaejin hopping towards her so she decided to go one-on-one with him.  She quickly bags her right knee into his left knee.  No matter how strong she was, Jaejin didn’t flinch back.  He started laughing as she kept trying to knock him down.

Hara tries to attack Key but he kept running away from her.  “Yah!  Come back here!”

Key started laughing as Hara kept chasing him.  Key snuck up behind Jaejin and slams his right knee into .

“AH!” shouted Jaejin.  He was surprised by Key’s attack from behind that he leap forward.  He tried to maintain his balance but Min quickly threw her body at him knocking the both of them down on the floor.

All of the 91-liners started laughing like crazy because Min had sacrificed herself by eliminating Jaejin.  Now it was only Key and Hara.  Hara tried many times knocking Key down, but he was too strong. 

“Yah!  Just knock her down!” scream Min from the side line.

The entire audience laughs and Key says “Sorry Hara!”

Key slams his right knee into Hara’s left knee causing her to fly backwards.

“AH!!!!” scream Hara as she fell flat on her .

“Hara is out!  The winner is Key and Min!  Congratulations!” shouted MC Changmyeong excitedly.

Min ran up to Key and gave him a hug.  Key looks over at Nicole and smirks at her. 

Uh oh…now Minho and her had to face Key and Min.  Taking Min down was easy, but going up against Key was a different story. 

“Whatever happens, we have to win this round.” whispers Minho.

“What makes you think we won’t be able to win?” questions Nicole.

Minho thought for a moment before he spoke.  “I’m afraid you might soften up because of the kiss earlier.”

Nicole’s face flushes with embarrassment.  Why did he have to bring that up?  “Yah…did you forget that I am very competitive here?”

“Now that’s the Nicole I know.” Minho said smirking.

MC Changmyeong happily announced “This is so exciting!  Our last couples that will be facing each other off are: Minho/Nicole vs. Key/Min.  If Key and Min wins this round, they win the trip to Walt Disney World in America.  But if Minho and Nicole wins this round, there will be a tied.  If that were to happen, there will be a special event after this game to determine the winner.  Are you guys ready?”

There were lots of excitements coming from the audience as well as all of the 91-liners. 

“Who do you think will win?” ask Seohyun.

“I’m rooting for Minho and Nicole.” answered Dongwoon.

“What about you?” Dongwoon ask as he smiles at her.

“I’m going for the underdog…Key and Min.” replied Seohyun.

“Shall we make a friendly bet?” challenged Dongwoon.

Seohyun shyly smiles at him and says “Sure oppa!”

Dongwoon gives her an evil grin.  “If Minho and Nicole wins, you have to hold my hand out in public on Music Bank.”

Seohyun eyes widen.  “And what happens if Key and Min wins?”

“That’s up to you…you’re the one betting on them…what would you like me to do if they win?” asks Dongwoon.

Seohyun thought to herself for a moment and finally said “If Key and Min wins, you have to announce on Music Bank who you truly like.”

Dongwoon smiles at her and put his right hand out for a shake.  “Deal.”

Seohyun shook his right with her left hand and said “Alright…it’s a deal then.”

“Let’s have the remaining couples come out and give each other compliments and the bad flaws.” MC Changmyeong said.

Minho and Nicole walk out and stood across from Key and Min.  Minho was ready to win this and he was willing to do anything…even if it meant cheating.

“Let’s start out with the compliments starting with Minho.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

“Key is a good friend of mine that can never be replaced by anybody else.” Minho said smiling.

Key grins at Minho and nodded his head.  He looks at Nicole and blushes.  “Nicole is always encouraging me to do my best, and she is always by my side leading me on.  I am very thankful that she is a part of my life.”

“Aw…how cute!” gushes Nana.

“How romantic!” squeal Hara.

Nicole blushes as she politely bows to Key.  She looks at Min and says “I love having Min as one of my closest friends.  She is a very good listener and gives out good advice.”

Min gives Nicole a big smile and nodded her head.  She looks at Minho and grins at him.  “Since Minho is competitive, I believe that he is good enough to be in the Olympics to compete.”

“Ah!  That is very true!” shouted Mir.

“Yeah…don’t be a singer!  You should join the Olympics instead.” Jinwoon added.

The entire 91-liners started laughing.  MC Changmyeong looks at Minho and asks “What do you think about it?”

“Only if SM let’s me.” Minho jokes.

“Ah!  That is true…you are still under contract.  Let’s continue the game shall we?  It’s time for the flaws!” said MC Changmyeong smiling.

Minho looks at Key and gives him a big smile.  “You need to donate some of your clothes…some of them don’t suit your style.”

All of the 91-liner boys started laughing. 

“Excuse me?!” shouted Key.

Nicole giggles as Key was ready to strangle Minho with his attack. 

“Take your anger out on Nicole.” reminded MC Changmyeong.

Key scoffs and looks at Nicole.  “You need to lose at least 5 more pounds.”

Nicole’s eyes flared with anger.  “WHAT?!  Are you saying I’m fat?!”

MC Changmyeong laughs and reminded Nicole “Ah…Nicole…”

“Yes…yes…yes…take my anger out on Min.” pouted Nicole.

Min lightly smacks Key on his shoulder.  “Thanks a lot!”

Key smirks at Min.  “No problem.”

“Minho oppa is very scared of you.  Please leave him alone.” Nicole said smirking.

“Excuse me?!” shouted Min in surprised.

Minho laughs as he gave Nicole a high-five.  Some of the 91-liners snorted as Min’s face turns red.

“Minho is such a playboy.  He likes to play with girl’s feelings.” Min blurted out.

“Omo!  You’re a playboy?” exclaims Nana.

“So…the truth comes out!” CL shouted.

“Aw…what a disappointment.” teased Seohyun.

Minho shook his head no and says “That’s not true!”

“Well playboy…you can explain that to the viewers after you win the game.” jokes MC Changmyeong.

Minho scoffs and rolls his eyes.  Nicole laughs at his reaction and whispers “Oppa, you’re not a playboy…you just look like the type…that’s all.”

Before Minho could say something back to Nicole, MC Changmyeong said “Is everyone ready?  On the count of 3, you may start attacking.  1…2…3!”

Minho immediately hops over to Key and started banging and pounding his right knee into him.

“Yah!  You’re going to get it!” shouted Key as he started fighting back.

Nicole and Min were going at it with each other as well.  Nicole bangs her right knee into Min’s left knee as hard as she could.  Min hops a few steps back almost losing her balance.

“I’m not going to let you win!” Min yells.

Nicole laughs and shouts “Give me your best shot!”

“You ask for it!” Min said hopping towards Nicole.

Nicole waited for the right moment before Min got close enough to her.  Min was ready to bang her left knee into Nicole’s right knee, but Nicole quickly hops to her right side causing Min to fall forward. 

“Omo!” shouted Min as she fell down.

“Min-ish!  Are you okay?” yells Mir as he runs over to her. 

“Mir, the battle is still going on!” laughs MC Changmyeong.

Mir’s face reddens and quickly helps Min up.  He guides her to where the rest of the 91-liners were standing.  The audience laughs at his cute reaction towards Min.

Nicole was watching as Minho was fiercely trying to knock Key down with his right knee.  She started hopping towards Key and decided to sacrifice herself like Min did earlier to Jaejin.  She bangs her right knee into Key’s right ribs and the next thing she knew, Key fell down pulling her down with him.  She ended up landing on top of him as he smiles at her.

“Yeah!” shouted Minho.

“Key is eliminated!  The winner goes to Minho and Nicole!” shouted MC Changmyeong in surprised.

“I win!  Now you have to hold my hand in public at Music Bank!” Dongwoon whispers happily.

Seohyun was shock that Key and Min had lost, but yet she was very happy because now she was able to hold Dongwoon on national television!  She honestly couldn’t wait!  She whispers back “Don’t worry oppa.  I will hold your hand at Music Bank.  I hope none of my male fans attack you.”

Dongwoon laughs.  “Don’t worry about oppa.  I can take care of them.” 

Everyone started going wild because now Minho and Nicole were tied with Key and Min for the grand prize.  Minho walks over to Nicole and helps her up.  He offered his hand out to Key and he happily accepted it. 

MC Changmyeong turns to the camera man and says “What an exciting day!  Let’s review the results shall we?  We have a total of 6 games today and Minho and Key each won two games out of the 6; meanwhile Jinwoon and Dongwoon each won one game.”

“So much for winning!” mutters Jaejin.

“Don’t blame me for this!” hiss Hara.

“Well…who should he blame then?” teased Mir.

Hara made a face at Mir.  “You guys didn’t win any games either…so I would shut up if I were you.”

CL rolls her eyes at Hara.  “Winning isn’t everything.  You absolutely have no sportsmanship.”

Before Hara could argue back she was interrupted by MC Changmyeong.

“The “Real” battle now is between Minho/Nicole and Key/Min.  To determine our grand prize winner, their last battle will be a wrestling match.  There will be 3 rounds for this.  The couple who wins 2 rounds will be awarded the grand prize.”

The entire audience was now up on their feet screaming and cheering.  Nicole could feel the tension between Minho and Key.  She knew Minho wanted to win badly and he was willing to do whatever it takes to win.

Key knew going up against Minho was going to be tough.  The thought of Minho and Nicole spending 3 days and 2 nights together made him worried, so he determined not to let them win!  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  What do you guys think of it so far?  You guys will be in for a BIG surprise in the next chapter!  Please comment!