Chapter 21-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 10

My One and Only

10 minutes passes by…..

“To make this more challenging, I want all the guys to lift their partners 10 times….starting now!” instructed MC Changmyeong.

Minho, Key, Jinwoon, and Dongwoon had no problems lifting their partners 10 times; meanwhile Mir and Jaejin were huffing and puffing away due to their partner’s weight.

“Come on!  Don’t give up!” shouted CL.

“Scream in my face one more time and I will…..” Mir said trailing off.

“Shut up and keep lifting!” CL hollers cutting him off.

“Bend with your knees oppa!” scream Hara.

“………………”  That’s it!  No more Mr.-Nice.-Guy!  Jaejin purposely drops Hara on the floor.

“Yah!  That hurt!” Hara scream out in pain.  She got up and started rubbing her . 

Jaejin made a face at her and didn’t apologize. 

“Jaejin and Hara are the first couple to be eliminated!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

“Aren’t you going to apologize to me?!” demanded Hara.

“Nope, I don’t see you bleeding or anything… so I’m assuming that you’re just fine.” Jaejin calmly replied while focusing on the other couples.

Before Hara could cuss at Jaejin again, she heard Mir screaming “Get off of me!”

“Ah!  Mir and CL is the second couple to be eliminated!” cried MC Changmyeong.

Jaejin and Hara both turn their head and saw CL’s body on top of Mir.  Mir was trying to push CL off of him, but her left earring was caught onto his sweater. 

“My earring is stuck on you!” shouted CL.

The other 91-liner couples bust out laughing while Hara and Jaejin tried to help Mir and CL out. 

“Hold still!” commanded Hara while trying to untangle CL’s earring off of Mir’s sweater.

“”Yah!  Hurry up!” yells Mir.

“Shut up!  Do you want us to help you or not?” Hara yells back.

“Oh for crying out loud, do you need help with that Hara?” Jaejin ask rolling his eyes.

“Yah!  You do it then!” Hara threw both her hands in the air. 

Jaejin bent down and then look back up at Hara.  “Er….yeah….this isn’t going to work.”

“We are going to need some help over here.” MC Changmyeong said waving his right arm out.

“What’s the hold up?” scream CL.  She was feeling very embarrassed at the moment and was praying that her members weren’t watching this.

Mir could feel his face flush with embarrassment.  He didn’t like the fact that CL was on top of him.  What made the situation worse was that the camera man kept zooming in on them.  He could clearly see that the audience were enjoying the show and the situation that CL and him were both in.  Oh god…the rest of s were going to for a very long time about this. 

CL’s manager and a KBS staff quickly ran over to help Hara and Jaejin out and managed to pull CL’s earring out.  After five minutes of fussing around, they finally got CL’s earring out and she was ready to burst into tears.  She quickly got up and kept her head down.  She was feeling hurt and embarrassed. 

“Yah….what happen Mir?  You guys were doing so good.” questions MC Changmyeong.

Mir looks over at CL and he realized that she was probably feeling just as embarrassed as he was.  “It was my fault.  I lost my balance and fell backwards.”

CL kept her head down without saying anything.  The truth was that it was her fault that he had fell backward.  She purposely pinched his neck because she was mad about the comment he had made earlier saying to lose some weight. 

Mir clears his throat and looks at MC Changmyeong. “Because of me, CL’s earring got caught on my sweater and I want to apologize if I had embarrassed her.”

“AWWWWWWW!!!!” cried the crowd.

CL looks at Mir and gave him a weak smile.  Why didn’t he tell them truth? 

“Are you alright CL?” ask MC Changmyeong.

“I-I-I’m fine.” CL managed to squeak out.

MC Changmyeong smiles and said “Good to know that everyone is okay.  We have four remaining couple left.  Let’s see who will win this game!”

“Yah…why didn’t you tell them the truth?” CL whispers to Mir.

“……..you look like you were ready to cry…..and the last thing I want to do is make a girl cry.” Mir replied not looking at her.

CL stared at Mir and smiled at him.  She knew she could be bossy sometimes and she was thankful that he didn’t rat her out.  She was starting to think that being partners with him wasn’t going to be so bad after all. 

“Th-thank you.” was all CL could say.  

“……..No problem….besides….by taking the blame will gain me more fans from the girls….so technically, I should be ‘thanking you’ for it.”  Mir said smirking to himself.

CL hit him on his arm.  “And I was starting to think you were a decent guy.  Guess I was wrong after all!  But….seriously….thank you for taking the blame for it.”

Mir just nodded his head and didn’t say anything.  He didn’t want CL to start developing feelings for him.  She wasn’t his type and kept his eyes on Key and Min.  He honestly didn’t like the way how Min kept wiping off Key’s sweat off his face. 

“Thank you.” Key said after Min got done wiping off his sweat.

Min smiled.  “Hang in there oppa!”

Suddenly Key’s eyes got wide and shot Minho a dirty look.  Min looks over at Minho and Nicole and drop open.  From where Key and Min were standing, they could clearly see Nicole’s purple thong showing. 

“Oppa!  Stop pulling my sweat pants.  I think my thong is showing!” Nicole angrily whispers.

Minho’s face turns red and realized that she was telling the truth.  “What do we do?”

Nicole sighs and was feeling pretty embarrassed.  She was praying that no one noticed it.  Then an idea popped into her mind.  “Oppa, hold me up higher so I can pull my sweat pants up.”

Minho lifts Nicole up higher with his right arm making her lean in closer to his face.  Their nose touch each other and Nicole quickly uses her right hand to pull her sweat pants up.  Their lips almost touch each other as she almost lost her balance. 

“Yah!  Be careful!” Minho hiss as he re-adjusted Nicole into his arms.

“Sorry oppa…I don’t want anyone seeing my purple thong…” Nicole said in embarrassment.

“You’re wearing a purple thong?” teased Minho.  A big smile grew on his face as he raised his right eye brow up.

Nicole lightly smack him on his cheek and giggled.  “Don’t be thinking dirty thoughts now Minho!  Save your strength!”

Minho leans in his head towards Nicole and their lips were only an inch away from each other and whispers “I’m getting kind of turn on right now.”

Nicole blushes and smiles.  “Yah….knock it off!”

Key immediately drop Min on the ground and couldn’t believe how close Minho’s face was to Nicole!  If he wouldn’t have known any better, Minho was going to kiss Nicole! 

“Ouch!  Yah!  What the heck?!  That hurt oppa!” scream Min.

Minho pulls his head away from Nicole and looks over at Min and Key.  He secretly laughs to himself and realized that his plan had work.  He purposely made it look like he was going to kiss Nicole just to distract Key.

“Min-ish!  Are you okay?” cried Mir.

“Key and Min are eliminated!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Key kept staring at Minho and Nicole.  Nicole look at him with a puzzle look on her face and Min finally smack Key on his chest.  “Yah!  Are you deaf?!  You just made us lose!”

Key came back to his senses and realized that they just got eliminated.  Oh crap!  Because of Minho and Nicole’s distraction, they lost.  “Min…..I….”

“Whatever!  I don’t even want to hear it!”  Min storm away from Key and went to go stand next to Jaejin.  Mir quickly pushes Jaejin out of the way and tried to comfort Min. 

“Yah!  You could have said ‘excuse me’ you know?” Jaejin said smacking Mir over his head.

Mir ignored Jaejin and smiled at Min.  “It’s okay Min….it’s just a game.  At least you weren’t the first ones to get eliminated.”

Jaejin pinch Mir by his arm and threw him a dirty look.  “Excuse me?  At least I wasn’t the one who fell on my !”

Min and Hara both giggled while Mir’s face turns red.  “Whatever…”

Key was wishing he was in Minho’s position right now.  He wanted to hold Nicole in his arms and have her wipe off his sweats.  He knew Minho was very competitive but he was secretly praying that they would lose.  He didn’t like the thought of Minho and Nicole spending 3 days and 2 nights together…especially in one bed together!  The more he thought about it, the more frustrated he got.

“Ah…we have three remaining couples left.  This is exciting to watch!” said MC Changmyeong.

Seohyun took her sleeve to wipe Dongwoon’s sweat off his face.  “Oppa, are you doing okay?”

Dongwoon nodded his head yes to her and pull her closer to him.  He was dead tired but he had to hang in there.

Nana pulls her sleeve up to wipe Jinwoon’s sweat off his face and she accidently touch his lips with her finger.  “Omo…sorry.”

Jinwoon laughs.  “It’s okay.”

Nana smiles at him and she could tell he was tired but deep in his eyes, he was determined to win this game.  She leans in closer to him and rest her head on his chest.  She could feel his heart beating very fast and she looks up to see a big smile on his face.

“Alright gentlemen, let’s have you guys lift your partner 10 more times.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

As Minho was lifting Nicole up she hiss harshly “Oppa!  Stop pulling my sweat pants off!  I can feel a breeze again!”

Key was ready to have a heart attack.  He saw Nicole’s purple thong showing again and he couldn’t help but blush.  As much as he was enjoying it, he didn’t want anyone else looking at her. 

Minho gently brought Nicole down and waited for her to adjust herself.  “Okay oppa, I’m done.”

Just as he was ready to lift Nicole back up he felt a sharp cramp in his left calf which caused him to scream in pain.  “OWWWWWWWWWWW!”

Minho fell backwards on his back with Nicole lying on top of him.  Nicole quickly got up with a worried expression on her face.  “Minho, are you okay?!  What’s wrong?”

Minho grabs his left calf and started massaging it up and down.  “I have a cramp in my calf.”

Key, Jaejin, and Mir quickly ran over to Minho. 

“I’m okay guys….I just pull a cramp.” Minho said looking rather embarrassed.

Key and Mir pull Minho up to his feet and MC Changmyeong shouted “Are you alright Minho?”

Minho nodded his head yes and looks at Nicole with disappointment in his eyes.  “I’m sorry Nicole.  I let you down.” 

Nicole quickly put her head down and mutters “Yah…my body weight must of have been too heavy for you to carry me.  I probably caused you to have that cramp in your left calf….I should be the one apologizing to you.”

Minho walks closer to Nicole and lifts her chin up with his right hand.  Their eyes met and he smiles at her.  “Silly girl…it wasn’t your weight.  I was probably bound to have a cramp sooner or later.  Don’t worry about it….okay?  And don’t apologize either…it wasn’t your fault.  It was merely mine.  Now…give me a smile okay?”

Nicole gave Minho a tiny smile.  Minho smiles back and pinches her nose.  “Yah!  That hurts!”

“Don’t hurt her.” Key said stepping in between Minho and Nicole. 

Before Minho could talk back to Key, MC Changmyeong announced “Minho and Nicole are eliminated!  Now the remaining couple battle is between Dongwoon/Seohyun and Jinwoon/Nana.”

Min walks over to Minho and shyly asks “Are you okay Minho?”

Minho smiles at Min.  “I’m fine.”

“Do you want me to rub your calf for you?” offered Min.

Minho shook his head no.  He didn’t want Min touching him at all and he didn’t like the fact that she kept leaning in closer to him. 

Mir couldn’t stand watching Min throwing herself at Minho, so he purposely walks over to them and stood in between them.  Min threw Mir an annoyed look meanwhile Minho was secretly thanking Mir for saving him.

“Nice thong by the way.  Purple really matches you.” Key whispers to Nicole.

Nicole quickly looks at Key with a shock on her face.  No way!  Key actually saw her purple thong!  She didn’t know what to say.  

“……………………”

Key looks into Nicole’s eyes and smirk.  “Don’t worry…I’m not going to tell anyone.  I wasn’t the only one who saw it….Min saw it too.”

“Yah….” was all Nicole could say.  She could feel her face burning up.  How embarrassing! 

Key lightly pinch Nicole’s left cheek and leans in closer to her face.  He looks deep into her light chocolate brown eyes.  “Next time, please don’t tease me like that again….okay?”

Nicole stared back into Key’s dark chocolate brown eyes and nodded her head yes.  She didn’t know what else to say.

Key flashes Nicole a wink and turns his head towards the remaining couple. 

Seohyun was starting to get worried about Dongwoon.  He seems to be breathing heavily and drips of his sweats kept falling down from his forehead.  Every time she would wipe his sweats away, there were more falling down like a waterfall.  “Oppa, are you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m fine...please don’t worry about me.” said Dongwoon smiling at Seohyun.

Truthfully he was tired of trying to win over Nicole’s heart.  He was thankful that Seohyun was wiping his sweats off his face.  Most girls would have been disgusted by it.  The next thing he knew, Seohyun leans her head in on his chest and he could feel his heart beating twice as fast.

“Oppa, you can stop…we don’t need to win.  Your heart is beating really fast.  I don’t want anything to happen to you.” whispers Seohyun.  She leans in closer to him and lightly touches his left cheek with her right hand.  She could clearly see in his eyes that he was heart-broken and sad.  She didn’t know how to help him take his mind off of Nicole or get over her.

Dongwoon finally looks into Seohyun’s eyes and smiles.  “Oppa is really tired.  Very tired…”

Seohyun knew Dongwoon wasn’t tired because of lifting her up and down many times.  He was tired of trying to win Nicole’s heart.  Although she knew she was prettier than Nicole, she wasn’t as outgoing and bubbly as her.  The only thing she was jealous of Nicole was her personality.  Dongwoon pulls Seohyun closer to him and for some odd reason, she felt comfortable and safe in his arms.  She has never felt like that before….even in her “fake” marriage with Jong Yong Hwa she didn’t feel that kind of affection.

“Oppa, can you make it till the end?” questions Nana.

Jinwoon flashes Nana his killer eye smile.  “Of course!  I want to have dinner with you tonight!”

Nana blushes and secretly smiles to herself.  Jinwoon had a nice body and she could feel his hard rock abs every time he lifts her up.  Truthfully, she really wanted him to win this round because she was looking forward to have a nice dinner with him and get to know him better.

“Alright, gentlemen…please lift your partner up 10 more times.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

Dongwoon sigh and slowly bent down holding Seohyun in his arms.  As he tried to get lift Seohyun back up, she accidently bump her head hard into his which caused them both falling forward to the ground.  He landed on top of Seohyun and accidently peck her by her lips.  Seohyun eyes grew big as he quickly moves his lips away from hers. 

“Dongwoon and Seohyun are eliminated!  Jinwoon and Nana wins the Pick-Up Bridal Style game!” shouted MC Changmyeong.  The entire audience started clapping and rooting for Jinwoon and Nana.

Jinwoon put Nana down and they both started jumping up and down holding each other’s hand with excitement.  “We won!”

“What an intense game!” MC Changmyeong shouted in excitement. 

All of the 91-liners started clapping and congratulating Jinwoon and Nana.  Key turns his head towards Nicole and out of the blue he gave her a y wink.  Nicole eyes widen and secretly smiled to herself.  She was starting to fall for his winks and every little thing he did or say to her.

Dongwoon looks around to make sure that no one else saw what had just happen, and thankfully no one was paying attention to them.  He quickly got up and offered his hand out to help Seohyun up.

Seohyun was still shock from the kiss and shyly accepted his hand reaching out to her.  He pulls her up and she put her head down.  “Th-thank you.”  

Dongwoon could feel his face burning up.  He couldn’t believe he just kiss Seohyun!  Although it was an accident, he felt his heart racing faster by the minute. 

“I’m sorry.  I-I-I didn’t mean to kiss you.  Pretend it didn’t happen.” Dongwoon quickly whispers.

Seohyun looks at Dongwoon and forces out a tiny smile on her face.  “It’s okay oppa…it was an accident…”

Dongwoon looks at her and if he wasn’t mistaken, she looked a little disappointed.  “Um….are you sure you’re okay?”

Seohyun nodded her head yes.  Truthfully, she was sad that he said to pretend the kiss didn’t happen.  She avoided looking into Dongwoon’s eyes and pretended to enjoy herself by clapping her hands along with the rest of the 91-liners.

Nana felt like she had just won the mega millions.  Not only did they win this round, but she was going to have dinner with Jinwoon after the show!  She was too busy daydreaming about what their date would be like when Jinwoon wrap his left arm around her shoulder and said “I believe I owe you dinner tonight.  Is there a certain restaurant you would prefer to eat?”

Nana blushes and looks into his sparkling brown eyes.  “Hm…I am craving for sushi…there is a restaurant call “Fugi Sushi” near our dorm…is that okay with you?”

Jinwoon flash his killer eye smile at her and happily replied “That’s fine with me.  Sushi it is then!”

“Yah!  Don’t forget you owe me steak tonight!” Jaejin said punching Mir’s shoulder.

Mir laughs.  “Geez…would you quit reminding me?  I won’t forget.  Remind me to never make a bet with you in the future.” 

“So far, Minho has won the “Push Up” game, Key winning the “Of Course” game, and now Jinwoon winning the “Pick-Up Bridal-Style” game.  Our next game will be the Monkey Bars.  Follow me guys to our next set where the monkey bars are station at.” MC Changmyeong said motioning the 91-liners to follow him.

All of the 91-liners follow MC Changmyeong to where the monkey bars were located and Mir asks “Is there a reason why the monkey bars are painted purple?”

“Good question Mir.  These monkey bars were originally from SBS X-Men variety show and KBS dream team decided to borrow them just for today.  Don’t you like the color purple?” question MC Changmyeong.

Mir shook his head no.  “Purple isn’t my color…it suits Nicole better.”

Nicole giggles.  “I like the color purple.  What color would you have preferred the monkey bars to be then?”

Mir thought for a minute and replied “It doesn’t matter as long as it isn’t pink.”

“Why would the color matter anyway?  Unless you don’t know how to do monkey bars?” teased Key.

“OHHHHHHH!” said all of the 91-liners.

Jaejin laughs and patted Mir on his head.  “It’s okay if you don’t know how to do monkey bars Mir, just admit it.”

“Yah!  I never said I couldn’t do the monkey bars!” Mir shouted.

“Well…you are a country boy after all…” Jinwoon teased.

“Let’s see if you weight can hold you up then.” Mir challenged Jinwoon.

“Calm down guys….” Dongwoon said trying to break the tension up.

“Okay!  Our first couple that will face each other off will be Key/Min vs. Mir/CL.  I want each couple to come out and face each other and say something good to each other and then something bad.” said MC Changmyeong.

Key and Min stood next to each other while Mir and CL stood across from them. 

“Here is how we start the game.  Key, I would like you to say something good to Mir; Mir you then say something good about Min; Min you say something good about CL; and CL you will say something good about Key.  After each member says something good about their opponent, we will reverse it and you guys will say something about them.  Are you guys following me?” asks MC Changmyeong.

Everyone nodded their head yes. “Alright, let’s begin with Key.”

“Mir is someone that is very understanding and has a good sense of humor.” Key said smiling.

Mir beam with happiness.  “Well…I am a rare gem to find.”

Everyone started laughing at his joke and MC Changmyeong smirk “A rare gem to find huh?”

Mir smiles and nodded his head.  “I have always been a huge fan of Min and I think she is growing prettier by the minute.”

“Aw….how cute!” gush Nicole.

“Someone has a crush on Min!” teased Jaejin.

“Looks like Mir is telling the truth!” cried Jinwoon.

CL rolls her eyes at Mir and stared at Min.  This is going to be interesting.  She wonders what Min will say about her?

Min was speechless by Mir’s comment and shyly thanks him.  She looks at CL and smirks.  “CL is the only idol that can pull off a “bad girl” image.”

“That is so true.” whispers Jaejin to Minho.

Minho giggles as Jinwoon and Dongwoon nodded their head in agreement.

“Well, I guess that could be view as a compliment.  Thank you.” CL said smiling to Min. 

CL looks at Key and giggled.  “Key is one of the best male dancers that can intimate any girl group.”

All of the 91-liner boys started laughing and Key nodded his head in agreement.  “It’s true.  But I believe Jo Kwon is better than me.”

This time all of the 91-liner girls laugh hysterically.  MC Changmyeong turns to look at the camera man and said “Jo Kwon, if you are you watching, Key says you are a better dancer than him when it comes to dancing to girl group songs.”

“Omo…I can’t wait to hear the flaws!” Nana said elbowing Jinwoon.

Jinwoon smirk at Nana. “Me too!”

“Now, let’s begin with the flaws.  Go ahead Key.” said MC Changmyeong in excitement.

Key gave Mir an evil grin.  “Mir, please control your jealousy when it comes to Min.”

“Omo!” laughs Seohyun and Nicole.

“Dang!” said Hara smiling.

Jaejin and Minho roar with laughter meanwhile Mir’s face turn beet red. 

“Holy!” shouted Jinwoon.

“Why you little…” Mir mumbles at Key.

MC Changmyeong cut Mir off. “You can’t talk back Mir.  That is the rule but you are more than welcome to take your anger out on Min.”

Min clears and waited for Mir’s attack.  Mir looks at Min and grins at her. “Min, can you stop making me jealous by flirting with Minho?”

“OHHHHHH!” cried the audience.

“Yah!  That wasn’t an attack!” shouted Jaejin.

“Dummy…he doesn’t want to hurt her feelings.” Nana said playfully hitting Jaejin on his arm.

Min held in her breath and looks over at Minho.  Minho was giggling but he didn’t seem to be affected by it.  She didn’t like the fact that Mir kept trying to woo her heart.  She simply didn’t like him in that kind of way.  She couldn’t talk back so she might as well take her anger out on CL.

She looks at CL from head to toe. “You should try to stop dressing like Lady Gaga…it doesn’t suit you.”

The audience bust out laughing and CL narrowed her eyes at Min.  She felt like shooting daggers at Min and opens to fire back.

“Don’t forget that you can’t attack back.” reminded MC Changmyeong.

Key bit his lower lip.  Dang it!  He nudges Min on her left arm and hiss “Now looked what you did!  She’s piss off!  And she’s going to be taking her anger out of me!  Thanks a lot!”

Min smiles sweetly at Key.  “You’re welcome oppa.”

CL shot Key a death look and gave him an evil smile. “Did you know that wearing BB Cream makes you grow older?”

Jaejin and Jinwoon burst out laughing.

“Yah, is that why I’m starting to see some wrinkles by your eyes?” teased Minho.

Dongwoon smirks and secretly laughs to himself.  Sometimes he wonders if Key was really gay or not.  Who in their right mind would wear BB Cream?

Key’s eyes flared with fire.  He wanted to say something nasty back to CL but shut his mouth.

“Ah…this is so intense!  Let’s have each couple go to each end of the monkey bars and start the game!” said MC Changmyeong excitedly.

On the left side of the monkey bar stood Key and Min and on the right side of the monkey bar stood Mir and CL.

Min slowly climbs up the monkey bar with CL doing the same on the opposite end.  They both started swinging their bodies and their arms until they both met each other in the middle of the monkey bars.  CL kicks Min violently on her left leg with her right leg which caused Min to cry out “OW!”

“Min-ish!  Be careful!” shouted Mir looking worried.

MC Changmyeong laughs along with the rest of the 91-liners.  “Yah Mir!  Shouldn’t you be cheering CL on instead of worrying about Min?”

Mir shrugged his shoulders and he could care less about CL.  He just didn’t want CL to hurt Min.

Min was holding onto the monkey bars with all her strength.  She couldn’t believe CL kicked her!  She could feel pain rushing up her left leg.  If CL was going to play dirty, she was to give her a hard kick in return.  She swung her body using her right leg and kick CL hard on her left thigh which caused CL to scream in pain.  She saw CL lifting her right leg up to kick her in her stomach, but she block it by lifting both her knees up to her stomach to protect herself.

CL couldn’t hold on to the monkey bars anymore and without realizing it, Min shoves her right leg above her head and pushes down with all her strength.  The next thing she knew she fell down on her .  She could hear cheers and laughter’s from the audience. 

MC Changmyeong laughs and asks “CL, are you okay?”

CL got up and replied “It’s over already?”

All of the 91-liners burst into giggles.  Jaejin cried “Yah CL…you didn’t even last two minutes!”

CL walks over to Jaejin and smacks him across his arm.  “Let’s see how long you last then?”

Jaejin rub his arm and gave CL a nasty look. “Yah!  Hitting must have become a habit of yours huh?”

Before CL could smack Jaejin again, there was a roar of laughter coming from the audience.  Everyone turns their head toward the monkey bars and saw that Mir was lying on top of Min.

All of the 91-liners were too busy watching CL and Jaejin bicker with each other that they have forgotten to watch Min and Mir go up against each other.

“AH!  What happen?  We miss it!” cried Dongwoon.

“Omo!  What did I miss?” Seohyun said looking over Dongwoon’s shoulder.

Key was seen rolling around the floor laughing his head off at Mir.  Nicole couldn’t help but giggle to herself.  Key looks so adorable that she couldn’t take her eyes off of him.

“I can’t breathe!  Please get off of me!” scream Min.

“I’m so sorry!” Mir cried out. 

He quickly got off of Min and put his right hand out to help her.  Min ignored his help and quickly scrambles up on her feet.  Her face was bright red and she couldn’t believe that Mir fell on top of her!    

“Let’s do a re-play of that!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

The camera man replay the video and the next thing you knew, all of the 91-liners burst out laughing and some even fell on their knees.  The video show Min kicking Mir many times which caused Mir falling forward pulling Min down with him.

“Ah…what happen to you Mir?” question MC Changmyeong smirking. 

“…….Errr….I lost my balance.” Mir mutters.

“Yeah right!  You didn’t even kick Min or anything.  You lost on purpose!” CL cried giving him an angry face.

Mir smiled and calmly said “It’s not nice to kick a girl.”

“Aw….what a gentlemen!” squeal Seohyun, Hara, and Nicole.

Nana smirks and patted Mir on his head.  “Wow…I think you’re starting to mature.  I am very proud of you!”

CL rolls her eyes at Mir and cross her arms in front of her.  Thanks to him, they lost right away.  She secretly wishes she would have partner up with Key instead.

“Key and Min wins round one of the “monkey bar” game.  It’s a shame that we didn’t get to see Key in action.” MC Changmyeong said pretending to be sad.

Key laughs. “It’s okay…Min did all the work!  I am very thankful for that!”

“Yah!  You’re going first the next round.” Min pouted.

Key giggles and patted Min on her head. “That is fine with me.”

A part of Mir felt guilty for pulling Min down with him, but another part of him felt happy because he landed on top of her.  He remembers his face brushing against her cheek and he was so wishing that his lips would of have lock with hers.  He would have died as a happy man.

Min avoided looking at Mir and held onto Nicole’s right shoulder.  “Cola…he fell on top of me!  I feel violated!”

Nicole laughs and patted Min on her right cheek. “Well, did he touch you anywhere?”

“No he didn’t, but it’s the fact that his body was press against mine and I-I-I….well…I-I-I felt his hard rock abs.” Min shyly said blushing.

“Omo!  You felt his abs?!  Did you like it?!” squeal Nicole.

Min quickly put her left hand to cover Nicole’s mouth.  “Shhhhh!  Don’t talk so loud Cola!”

Nicole giggles and nodded her head. “Well?  Did you enjoy it?”

Min sighs.  “I have never realized that he had a nice body until I actually felt it…and…well, to answer your question…..YES.”

Nicole started squealing which caused Key to look over at them with a weird expression on his face. 

Key walks towards Nicole and Min and asks “Are you guys talking about me?”

Nicole and Min both shook their head no and started giggling.  Mir joins Key by his side, and suddenly they both stop giggling.

Mir gives Nicole a confused look.  “Yah…am I missing something?”

“No you didn’t oppa.” replied Nicole smiling.

“Our next couple that will face each other will be Jaejin/Hara vs. Minho/Nicole.” said MC Changmyeong.

Minho gives Nicole a big smile.  “Let’s do this Nicole!”

 “Let’s kick some !” Nicole happily said giving Minho a high-five.

Key quickly held onto Nicole’s left hand with his right hand and squeezed it tightly.  “Fighting Nicole!  Please be careful.”

Key quickly let go of her hand and winks at her.  To his surprised, she winks back at him which almost caused him to have another heart attack.  He was expecting a wink at all from her.  Maybe she wasn’t mad at him anymore?  Who knows?  He was hoping to make up with her after the show by having a nice dinner with her.  He also wanted to take her out to the carnival and win her a big teddy bear. 

Nicole could feel butterflies in her stomach.  She couldn’t believe Key held her hand and squeeze it!  She secretly laughs to herself as she winks back to Key which caused him to leave him speechless.

Jaejin and Hara were standing across from Nicole and Minho getting ready to say something good and bad to each other.

“Let’s start with something good about your opponent starting with Nicole.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

Nicole smiles brightly at Jaejin.  “Jaejin is someone who is very thoughtful and kind.  He takes very good care of the people around him.” 

Jaejin was gloating with pride.  He always loves it when Nicole praised him.  Now it was his turn to say something good about Minho.  “Minho is one of the best athletic idols that I have ever seen and I am very jealous of his body.”

Everyone started laughing and MC Changmyeong asks “Jaejin, which part of Minho’s body are you jealous of?”

Jaejin snorted and replied “I want Minho’s abs.  Other than that, I don’t anything else.”

“That means you have work-out in order to have abs like Minho!” teased Mir.

“Then again…you don’t like to work out, so you’re better off playing with your guitar.” added Dongwoon.

Jaejin laughs along with everyone else and nodded his head in agreement.  His band mates were always teasing him about his skinny body, but he didn’t care…as long as he wasn’t overweight, he could care less.

“Hara reminds me of a pretty Barbie doll.” Minho said smiling at her.

“Thank you.” Hara happily said.

“Do you think you look like a Barbie doll?” questions MC Changmyeong.

“Of course!  Although I think I’m prettier than Barbie.” joke Hara.

All of the 91-liner boys roll their eyes and all of the 91-liner girls giggle to themselves.

Hara looks at Nicole and smirks at her.  “Nicole has a lot of idol friends and I am very jealous of her for that.”

“So, you’re jealous because she has more friends than you?” questions Key raising his left eye brow up.

“Well…there is something else too.” Hara said trailing off.

“What is it?” ask MC Changmyeong.

“Yeah…we want to know too!” demanded Jaejin, Mir, and Dongwoon.

Hara laughs and replies “Her dance to our song Mister.  She can REALLY move her !”

Nicole bust out laughing and covers .  She couldn’t help it if her was curvy and Hara’s wasn’t.

Hara’s comment caused all of the 91-liner boys to look at Nicole’s .  Key couldn’t help but stare at her and was secretly thanking the lord how curvy it was. 

“Alright, after a good examination of Nicole’s , let’s begin with the flaws of their opponents.” teased MC Changmyeong.

Nicole snorted and started giggling.  She looks at Jaejin and teased “Jaejin, you really need to start working out.”

Mir and Key bust out laughing.  Jaejin was shock by Nicole’s sudden attack but maintain his cool.  He pretended to be mad at Nicole and made a face at her.   

Jaejin looks at Minho and sarcastically said “Minho, you have to quit watching o…it’s bad for your health.”

All of the 91-liner boys started laughing and pointing their fingers at Minho.  For some odd reason, everyone kept attacking Minho with his o issue.

“o again?” shouted CL rolling her eyes.

“Oppa…why can’t you watch something else?” question Seohyun.

Nana and Min gave Minho a disgusted look.

Minho tried to defend himself again by saying “Yah!  I don’t watch !  I already told you guys that earlier!”

“Remember, you can’t attack back…but you can take your anger out on Hara.” reminded MC Changmyeong.

Hara gulps and waited for Minho to attack her.  Minho was frustrated by Jaejin’s attack that he accidently blurted out “Please put make-up on all the time.  You look really scary when you have no make-up on.”

Nicole drops wide open and lightly smacks Minho on his left arm.  Minho could clearly see angry sparks flying out from her eyes.  If looks could kill, he would be so dead right now.

“Ouch!” said CL really loud.

“Yah!  Are you saying I’m ugly?!” scream Hara pointing her finger at Minho.

“Calm down Hara…please remember that this is just a game.  You may take your anger out on Nicole.” MC Changmyeong said trying to calm her down.

Nicole shot Minho a dirty look and waited for Hara to attack her.  Hara took a deep breath before she spoke.  “Nicole, please stop talking in your dreams…as well as snoring too!”

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” laugh Jinwoon.

“Do you snore that loud Nicole?” teased Key.

Nicole shakes her head no and laughs.  She couldn’t believe Hara would say something like that!

“Yah!  You talk in your dreams?” question Jaejin.

“”What do you talk about in your dream?” Dongwoon curiously ask.

Before Nicole could answer Hara quickly replies “Nicole is always talking about what kind of food she wants to eat and who this special lucky guy always makes her heart beat every time she sees him.”

“Who is the lucky guy?!” ask all of the 91-liners (including Key).

Nicole’s face turns red and happily replies “It’s a SECRET!”

MC Changmyeong started clapping his hands together.  “Well, if it’s a secret, then what kind of food do you dream of that you want to eat?”

Nicole smiles and giggles.  “Any kind of food…but lately I have been craving strawberries.”

“Ah….I see.  Well, enough said…let’s begin the battle!” shouted MC Changmyeong in excitement.

Nicole and Minho took the left side of the monkey bar meanwhile Hara and Jaejin took the right side.

“Oppa, I will go first.  Since you have no muscles, you will probably get yourself eliminated first before you actually get a chance to face Minho.” Hara said putting her nose up in the air.

Instead of arguing back, Jaejin smirks at her.  “Okay Ms. Bossy….be my guest.  Let’s see how long you last.”

“Fighting Nicole!” shouted Key.

“Yah…shouldn’t it be Minho cheering Nicole on?” questions Jinwoon.

“Nicole is my best friend…I can cheer for her if I want to.” Key said sticking his tongue out at Jinwoon.

“Is there something going on between you two that I don’t know?” ask Min.

Key ignored Min’s question and was saved by Mir who kept pestering Min to pay attention to him.

Minho smiles and massages Nicole by her shoulders and whispers “Beat her.”

Nicole nodded her head.  “Don’t worry oppa, I am an expert on monkey bars…I can outlast Hara.”

Hara and Nicole both climbs up the monkey bars and started swinging their bodies until they met each other in the middle and started kicking one another.  Nicole didn’t want to hurt Hara so she swung her legs around Hara and wrap them around her tiny waist tightly. 

“Yah!  You’re cheating!” yelp Hara.

Hara felt her hands slipping from the monkey bar.  Nicole wasn’t fat, but with her legs wrap around her waist and forcing her weight down on her, she couldn’t hold on any longer and fell to the ground.

“Hara is out!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Hara laughs at Nicole and cursed at her.  “Cheater!”

“How is that cheating?” questions Key.

“Yeah…how IS that cheating?” ask MC Changmyeong.

“Well….um….it’s supposed to be a fair fight.  She wrap her legs around my waist and force me down.” answered Hara.

“That is the lamest excuses I have ever heard.” CL said rolling her eyes Hara.

“Did I ask for your opinion?” snap Hara.

CL ignored Hara and focused her attention back to Nicole.

Nicole didn’t know how much longer she could hold on.  Jaejin came out but he didn’t have the nerve to kick Nicole.  He didn’t want to hurt her so he let her do the kicking. 

“AHHHHHHH!  I can’t hold on any longer!” scream Nicole.

Minho finally came out and hung onto the monkey bar next to her and started kicking Jaejin.  Jaejin kick Minho back and tried very hard not to kick Nicole.  All of the 91-liners were laughing at Nicole’s situation.  When she finally let go of the monkey bar she tries to grab Jaejin by his waist but accidently pulls down his sweat pants along with her.

As soon as Jaejin realized that Nicole had pull off his sweat pants, he immediately let go and fell on top of her.

“AHHHHHH!” shouted all of the 91-liner girls.  They all covered their eyes and the audience roars with laughter and excitement.

All of the 91-liner boys bust out laughing causing each one of them to hold on to each other from dying of laughter.

Minho let go of the monkey bar and fell onto the ground next to Nicole as he was laughing.  Tears started streaming down his face.

Jaejin quickly pulls up his sweat pants and realized that his chest was push against Nicole’s chest. 

“Yah!  Get off of her!” Key said quickly pulling him away from Nicole.

“Nicole, are you alright?” Key asks picking her up.

Nicole look a little dazed but managed to smile.  “I’m fine Key.  Thanks.”

MC Changmyeong was seen rolling on the floor just like Minho laughing his head off.  He finally got up and wipes his tears away.  “Yah….I can’t tell you guys how much I am enjoying this right now.”

Nicole looks at Jaejin and gives him an apologetic look.  “Oppa, I’m so sorry!  It was an accident!”

Jaejin shrugged his shoulders and laughs.  “Don’t worry about it.  I’m sure you meant no harm.”

“Is it safe for us to look now?” asks Seohyun still covering her eyes with her hands.

Dongwoon giggles.  “Ladies, you may open your eyes.  It is safe to look now.”

All of the 91-liner girls removed their hands from their eyes and shot Nicole a smile.

“Yah Nicole, if you wanted to see Jaejin’s boxer, all you had to do was ask him!” teased Min.

“So, did you get a good view of his boxer?” question Hara smiling.

“I think I might be blind now!” CL said making a face at Nicole.

Nicole face was as red as a tomato and defended herself.  “Yah!  It was an accident!  I was trying to wrap my arms around his waist…and I-I-I accidently pull his pants down instead…”

“Sure it was!” teased Mir.

Dongwoon laughs and patted Nicole by her head.  “It’s okay Cola…I believe you.”

Nicole looks into Dongwoon’s eyes and replies “Thanks Dongwoon!  At least SOMEONE believes me!”

“Yah!  I believe you too Nicole!” Key quickly said.  He purposely walks over to Nicole and Dongwoon and stood in the middle between them.  He didn’t like the fact that Dongwoon was standing so close to Nicole.

Nicole gives him a cute smile.  “Thank you Key!”

“What a disappointment!  We didn’t get to see Minho in action!” pouted Min.

MC Changmyeong laughs and looks at Minho.  “It looks like Min wanted to see you in battle!”

Minho snorted and said “Nicole did all the work, so it’s all good.”

Min sighs to herself and decided to give up on Minho.  No matter how hard she tried to get his attention or give him a compliment, he would brush it off or ignore her.  She looks over at Mir and saw him messing around with Jaejin’s hair.  She found herself giggling to herself as she watches Jaejin giving Mir a head-lock.  After a few minutes, Mir finally pulls himself out of the head-lock and tries to tackle Jaejin down on the ground.  She rolls her eyes and wishes that Mir could act more like Minho.  If Mir had Minho’s personality and “looks” she would be all over him.

MC Changmyeong smiles and announces “Minho and Nicole wins this round!  Our next couples that will face each other are Jinwoon/Nana vs. Dongwoon/Seohyun.”

Oh great!  Why did they have to face Jinwoon and Nana again thought Seohyun.  She looks over at Dongwoon while he was stretching out his arms.  She couldn’t help stare at his handsome features and when he turns to look at her she could feel her face burning up.  He had caught her checking him out.

Dongwoon smiles at Seohyun and walks over to her.  He puts his right hand on her left cheek and asks“Your face is all red.  Are you feeling okay?”

Seohyun quickly replies “Oppa, I’m feeling alright.  I’m just nervous…I haven’t done the monkey bars in a long time.”

Dongwoon lets out a small laugh.  “Don’t worry, I’m sure you will do just fine.” 

Jinwoon and Nana stood at the right end of the monkey meanwhile Doongwoon and Seohyun stood at the left end.

“Fighting Nana!” cheer Jinwoon.

“Thanks oppa!  I promise I won’t let you down!” Nana said winking at him.

Jinwoon felt like his heart was going to stop.  He couldn’t resist Nana’s wink and every time she looks at him, he felt butterflies in his stomach.  He was secretly hoping that she would beat Seohyun…because he honestly didn’t want to play against her.

“Fighting Seohyun!” Dongwoon said as he squeezes her shoulders.

Seohyun smiles and is secretly jumping up and down with joy because he touch her!  She turns around to face him and gives him a cute wink.  “Thank you oppa!  I will try to win this for you!”

Dongwoon was speechless.  He wasn’t expecting Seohyun to wink at him.  He secretly smiles to himself and realized that he was slowly falling for her.

Nana and Seohyun both climb up the monkey bars and met each other in the middle.  Nana took the advantage to kick Seohyun hard in her stomach which caused her to scream really loud.  “OWWWWWWW!

Oh my god!  Nana’s kick in her stomach felt like someone had punched her 10 times.  She quickly swung her left leg up to Nana’s left armpit and started tickling it.

There were roars of laughter coming from the audience.  Nana tried her hardest to hold on, but Seohyun kept tickling her armpit which caused her to lose her grip and fell.

“What a smart move!” holler Key.

“Nice attack!” shouted Jaejin.

“Not bad!” said CL.  She was very impress by Seohyun’s quick thinking.

Seohyun was still dangling from the monkey bars and waited for Jinwoon to come out. 

“Yah!  Be a man and come out!” demanded Seohyun.

Jinwoon laughs and couldn’t believe that she just said that to him.  He was purposely taking his time to come out so she could lose her strength and fall.  But to his surprised she managed to hold on. 

“Oppa, I’m sorry!  I can’t hold on any longer!” scream Seohyun.  Her arms were tired and she finally let go.  She fell on her and saw the audience cheering her on for attempting to hang in there.  She quickly gets up and walks over to where all the 91-liners were standing. 

Nicole gave her a friendly hug.  “Not bad Seohyun!”

Seohyun smiles at her laughs.  “Thanks Cola.” 

Dongwoon and Jinwoon both came out and started kicking each other.  It was such an intense game to watch.  Dongwoon notices right away that Jinwoon was going to wrap both his legs around his waist, so he quickly lift both his legs up to block him for doing that.  Dongwoon then took his chance to lift his upper body up and managed to put both his legs in between Jinwoon’s shoulder.  Dongwoon push his legs down as hard as he could.    

“Hang in there Jinwoon!” scream Nana.

“You can do it Dongwoon!” cheer Seohyun. 

Jinwoon wasn’t sure how long he was able hold on any longer and the next thing he knew Dongwoon took his right hand out and started tickling his left armpit. 

Jinwoon started laughing and squiggling like a little kid.  All of the 91-liners bust out laughing at Jinwoon’s facial reaction.  Jinwoon couldn’t endure the ticklish anymore and finally let go of the monkey bar.

“Ah!  What a great battle!  Jinwoon is out!  The winner of this round goes to Dongwoon and Seohyun!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Everyone started clapping for Dongwoon and Seohyun.

Jinwoon slowly makes his way over to Nana and gives her a sad smile.  “We lost….I’m sorry.”

Nana pinches him on his cheek and giggles.  “It’s okay oppa.  You did your best and I am very proud of you!”

“Yah!  What happen out there?  I thought for sure you were going to win!” exclaim Mir.

“You totally choke out there.” said Key smirking.

“Looks like you got distracted or something.” added Minho.  

“I guess today isn’t my day to win.” answered Jinwoon.  Truthfully, he got a little cocky with himself thinking that Dongwoon would be an easy target for him.  Apparently he was wrong and got beaten by his own game.

As soon as Dongwoon landed on the ground, Seohyun ran over to him and unexpectedly hugs him.  She started jumping up and down with excitement and pinches his cheek.  “You did it!  We won!  Good job!”

Dongwoon returns the hug and smiles at her.  He thought for sure that Jinwoon was going to beat him but he managed to overcome that.  He didn’t realize that they were holding hands.  He quickly lets go of her hand and clears his throat.  “Thank you.  I couldn’t have done it without you cheering me on.”

Seohyun blushes and mutters “It was nothing…you did most of the work.”

Dongwoon purposely leans in closer to her face and says “I can’t hear you…say it again?”

Seohyun was too shy to look into his eyes and she repeated herself.  “I said it was nothing and that you did most of the work.”

“Your cute when your shy…did you know that?” Dongwoon smirk.  He leans back from her and started walking towards Mir and Minho.

Seohyun could feel her heart thumping really fast.  She follows him back and stood next to Nicole with a smile on her face.

“Yah…what’s with that smile?” questions Nicole.

“What smile?  I’m just happy that Dongwoon oppa and I won…that’s all.” Seohyun lied.

“You expect me to believe that?” teased Nicole.

“Um….what else would there be?” Seohyun innocently replied.

“Don’t lie to me.  You know I hate people that lie to me right?” Nicole said trying to make Seohyun feel guilty.

“……Um….” Seohyun trail off. 

“You LIKE him don’t you?!” Nicole gasps.

“SHHHHHH!” hiss Seohyun.

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!” shouted Nicole jumping up and down with happiness.

The rest of the 91-liner girls turn to look at Nicole and Seohyun with a curious look on their faces. 

“Yah…why are you so happy Cola?” question Min.

“Yeah…spit it out!” commanded Hara.

“Don’t you be keeping a secret from me!” threaten Nana.

Seohyun gave Nicole the PLEASE-DON’T-SAY-ANYTHING look and she quickly replies “I’m just happy that Dongwoon and Seohyun won….that’s all!”

“Are you sure?” said Min raising her right eye brow.

“Of course!” shouted Nicole.

Before any of the other girls could nag Nicole, MC Changmyeong announces “Our remaining couples left are Key/Min, Minho/Nicole, and Dongwoon and Seohyun.  We will play rock, paper, and scissors to see which couple will face each other next.  Last time we had the boys play rock, paper, and scissors…so this time I want the girls to come out.  Nicole, Min, and Seohyun, please step out.”

Nicole, Min, and Seohyun walk out and stood in front of MC Changmyeong. 

“Ladies are you ready?  1…2…3!”

After the count of 3, Nicole and Seohyun threw their right hands out shape like a rock meanwhile Min threw her left hand out shape as a paper.  Min started clapping.  “Yahoo!”

MC Changmyeong laughs at Min’s reaction.  “Our next couple that will face each other will be Minho/Nicole vs. Dongwoon/Seohyun.”

Key made a face and looks over at Dongwoon.  He wanted to go up against Nicole and Minho.  First of all, he wanted to protect Nicole and second of all, he didn’t want anyone landing on top of her anymore.  If anyone was to land on top of her…it was going to be him!

“You ready for another round?” whispers Minho.

“Yup!  But this time you are going first!” Nicole whispers back.  She was still feeling guilty for pulling down Jaejin’s sweat pants, but he didn’t seem to mind….thank heavens!

“Oppa will go first.” Dongwoon said winking at Seohyun.

Omo!  Did he just wink at her?  She could feel her face burning up.  She just nodded her head yes and quickly avoid making eye contact with him. 

Minho and Nicole stood on the left side of the monkey bars meanwhile Dongwoon and Seohyun stood on the right side. 

“Minho fighting!” shouted Nicole.

“Thanks Cola!  I promise to win this for us!” Minho said happily.

“Oppa, please be careful!” said Seohyun with a worried expression on her face.

Dongwoon gave her a sweet smile.  “Aw…you’re so cute.”

Seohyun blushes at his comment and bit her lower lip.  She knew Minho would do anything to win even if it meant hurting someone…well not physical…but he was still very competitive.

“This should be interesting…” thought Key.

Minho and Dongwoon came out and starting kicking each other.  Minho pulls his upper body up and tries to wrap his legs around Dongwoon’s waist, but Dongwoon was too quick for that and block him with his left leg.  Minho kicks Dongwoon hard in his chest which caused him to scream in pain.   

Seohyun couldn’t stand watching Dongwoon go up against Minho so she came out into the battle field and the next thing Dongwoon knew, Seohyun was hanging side-by-side next to him kicking Minho violently with her legs.

Everyone was shock at Seohyun’s quick reaction towards Dongwoon. 

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  The princess came out to save her prince!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Nicole quickly came out to help Minho.  The two couples were seen kicking each other from left to right. 

“Nicole, be careful!” cried Key.

“Yah!  Why are you cheering for her?” question Min.

“Why can’t I?” replied Key giving Min a confused look.

Min shrugged her shoulders and continues to observe the game.

“Who do you think is going to win?” Jaejin asks Mir.

“I bet you Minho and Nicole will win.” Mir answered back confidently.

Jaejin gave Mir an evil smile.  “Want to make a bet?”

“You’re on!  If Minho and Nicole wins, you owe me a pair of tickets to the movies!” said Mir.

Jaejin laughs and nodded his head.  “And if Dongwoon and Seohyun win, you have to pay for ALL of my drinks!”

“Oh please!  I can’t believe you guys are making a stupid bet on this.  It’s just a game!” cried CL.

“Yeah…but it’s a friendly bet!” Mir said rolling his eyes at CL.

Nicole felt a crap load of pain rushing through her body.  She wasn’t going to give up.  She swung her body as hard as she could and wrap her legs around Dongwoon.  She quickly let go of both of her arms and wraps them around Dongwoon’s waist.

“AHHHHHH!” scream Dongwoon.

The audience busts out laughing as they saw Nicole wrapping her entire body around Dongwoon while he was hanging to dear life on the monkey bar.  Nicole could hear Dongwoon’s heart beating very fast and she hugs him as tight as she could.

Key did not like what Nicole was doing to Dongwoon.  Oh how he wishes he was in Dongwoon’s position right now.  He would do anything to have Nicole wrap her body and legs around him like that!  He was extremely jealous and was silently cursing Dongwoon.

Dongwoon was happy that Nicole had her arms and legs wrap around his body, but it was too painful.  He couldn’t hold on any longer.  Nicole buried her face into his chest and giggles.  Nicole’s body weight was pulling him down that he finally gave up and let go of the monkey bar. 

“AHHHHH!” squeal Nicole as she landed on top of Dongwoon.  Key quickly rushes over to Nicole and pulls her up from Dongwoon.

Jinwoon rushes over to help Dongwoon up and slaps him across the back.

“Omo!  Oppa, are you okay?” asks Nicole.

Dongwoon flash Nicole a big smile.  “I was fine until Key pull you away from me.”

“Yah!  Do you know how weird it looks to see Nicole on top of you?” Key said trying not to raise his voice.

“I don’t see her complaining about it?” smirk Dongwoon.

Before Key could say anything, there was a roar of applause coming from the audience.  They all turn their head around and saw Minho lying on the ground holding onto his private part.  All of their mouth drop wide open and couldn’t believe that Seohyun had just beaten Minho.

“Minho is out!  The winner is Seohyun and Dongwoon!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Seohyun was still dangling from the monkey bars with a smile on her face.  She couldn’t believe she kick Minho down…well…in his private part…but it was an accident!  She let go of the bar and fell on her .  All of the 91-liner boys rush to go help Minho up as he was still holding his private part. 

“Dang Seohyun!  What were you thinking?!” yell Min as she saw that Minho was in great pain. 

“Man…I would hate to be you right now.” Jinwoon said shaking his head.

“I’m so sorry Minho oppa!” Seohyun said almost in tears.

Dongwoon quickly ran over to her and tried to comfort her.  Seeing that Seohyun was almost in tears, Minho gave her a weak smile and said “It was an accident…I will be just fine.”

“Let’s try to cause any more accidents here.” joke MC Changmyeong.

“I win!  Not only do you have to buy me steak tonight, but you have to pay for all of my drinks as well!” shouted Jaejin happily.

Mir gave Minho a dirty look.  “Thanks a lot Minho!  And I thought you were athletic?!  I can’t believe you lost to a girl?!”

“Whatever.” said Minho rolling his eyes at him.  He was in too much pain to argue back.

CL slaps Mir on his chest.  “Yah!  What the heck is that supposed to mean?  Women are just as strong as men!”

Hara nodded her head in agreement.  “Don’t be ist here Mir!”

Seohyun was feeling guilty for what she did to Minho.  What caught her off guard was Dongwoon putting his left arm around her shoulder and whispers “Don’t worry.  If Minho tries to hurt you, I will protect you.”

Seohyun felt a little better after hearing those words come out from Dongwoon’s mouth.  Nicole tugs her by her arm and asks “Seohyun, are you alright?”

Seohyun gives Nicole a weak smile.  “I’m not sure.  I don’t know what caused me to kick Minho in his private area...”

Nicole sighs and pats Seohyun on her head.  “Silly girl…it was an accident!  I’m sure Minho will forgive you…besides…this is something that we’ll be able talk about for the rest of our lives!”

“I heard that!” yell Minho.

Seohyun and Nicole giggles to themselves. 

“Our final couple will now face each other off!  Who will be the winner of this game?  Will it be Key/Min or Dongwoon/Seohyun?  Let’s get started shall we?” announces MC Changmyeong.

Dongwoon slowly pushes Seohyun out and they both stood on the right side of the monkey bars meanwhile Key and Min stood over by the left side.

“Let oppa go first okay?” Dongwoon said smiling at Seohyun.

Seohyun smiles back at him and nodded her head.  Truthfully, she was done playing.  She didn’t want to hurt anyone else. 

Key couldn’t wait to go up against Dongwoon.  Finally!  He didn’t want to hurt him, but if he got violent, he wasn’t planning on holding back either.

“Oppa, fighting!” shouted Min.

Key smirks.  “This will be a piece of cake!”

Nicole didn’t know who to cheer for.  Key was her best friend and Dongwoon was someone very close to her as well.  After much consideration, she decided not to cheer for either one and kept shut. 

Key and Dongwoon met each other in the middle of the monkey bar and Dongwoon first attack Key by kicking his right leg into his stomach.

“Is that all you’ve got?” challenged Key.

Dongwoon’s eyes glow with anger as he kicks Key in his chest.  Key’s body flew backward which was exactly what he wanted Dongwoon to do and he quickly took his chance by wrapping his legs around Dongwoon’s waist.

Dongwoon tried to wiggle himself out of Key’s legs but Key kept putting more pressure down on him.  The next thing he knew, Seohyun was hanging by his side kicking Key’s legs off of him.  

“Yah!  You sure like to play dirty huh?” cried Seohyun.

All of the 91-liners started rooting for Seohyun braveness.  This was the second time she came out to rescue Dongwoon. 

As Seohyun continues to kick Key, Min finally comes out and joins in on the battle.  Key continues to wrap his legs tightly around Dongwoon’s waist; meanwhile Min and Seohyun were kicking and screaming at each other.

“Ouch!  Yah!  That hurts!” scream Min.

Seohyun held onto the monkey bar with both of her hands tighter as she continues to kick Min.

Min didn’t like the fact that Seohyun kept kicking her in the same spot.  She could feel her body being all bruised up already.  If I’m going down, I’m going to drag one of them with me thought Min.  Min let go of her right arm and grab Dongwoon by his right shoulder and pull him down.  Key started laughing as he continues to push his body weight down on Dongwoon.  Seohyun tried to shake Min’s arm off of Dongwoon’s shoulder but lost her balance and fell.

“AHHHHH!” scream Seohyun.

Dongwoon couldn’t hold on anymore and let go of the monkey bar.  He landed right next to Seohyun exhausted.

“Dongwoon and Seohyun are out!  That means our winner for the “Monkey Bar” game is Key and Min!  Congratulations!” shouted MC Changmyeong excitedly.

Min and Key both landed on their feet and started jumping up and down with joy.  They gave each other high-fives and the rest of the 91-liners came up to congratulate them. 

“Thank you.” Dongwoon shyly said.

Seohyun looks at Dongwoon with a confused look.  “For what oppa?”

Dongwoon pinches her cheek and winks at her.  “For trying to save me.”

“Oh….um…I-I-I…” Seohyun blushes.

“Yah!  That was awesome!  Did you see the way how Seohyun tried to save you?!” exclaim Mir.

“That was pretty tight!” said Hara.

“Yeah…you’re definitely going to make the news tomorrow!” teased Nicole.

“Knock it off you guys.” giggled Seohyun.

Before the girls could continue to tease Seohyun, MC Changmyeong reported “May I have everyone’s attention please!  So far, here are the results for the today’s show.  The couples that are currently leading is: Key/Min winning the “Of Course” game and the “Monkey Bar” game.  Minho/Nicole winning the “Push Up” game, and Jinwoon/Nana winning the “Bridal Style Pick-Up” game.”

“Damn…I am lucky if my partner and I even win one game.” mutters Mir.

“I heard that!” shouted CL.

“Glad she heard it…it shows that she isn’t deaf.” whispers Jaejin.

Jinwoon giggles as Nana pokes him in his stomach to be quite.

“Don’t worry gentlemen…there is still two more games to go.  We have the Tug-Of-War and Chicken Leg game.  Don’t lose your hope yet!” said MC Changmyeong smiling at Mir, Jaejin, and Dongwoon.

“Don’t worry Seohyun, I will try to win at least one game for us…that way it will be memorable for us.” Dongwoon said gazing into her eyes.

Seohyun blushes as she looks deep into his eyes.  “Is that a promise?”

Dongwoon grab Seohyun’s right hand and place it over his heart and said “I promise.”

“Our next game will be the couple Tug-Of-War!” shouted MC Changmyeong in excitedly.

The audience jumps up to their feet with excitement. 

“We will be re-locating to a different set so I would like everyone to follow me please.” said MC Changmyeong.

While walking Hara gives Jaejin a sad look and smirks.  “How much do you want to bet that we will be the first ones to be eliminated AGAIN?”

Jaejin stuck his tongue out at Hara.  “If I wasn’t stuck having you as my partner I would have won a few games already.”

Hara rolls her eyes.  “Whatever…”

“Minho oppa, are you feeling better now?” Nicole asks looking down at his private part.

“Yah!  Don’t look down there you ert!” Minho said quickly covering his private area.

“Yah Jung Nicole!  Since when did you become so dirty-minded?” questions Key.

Nicole blushes and quickly defends herself.  “I didn’t mean to look!”

“You know…you could have just ask.” teased Minho.

“…..knock it off Minho!” shouted Nicole playfully hitting his arm.

“You are allowed to feel and touch my abs Nicole…but anything lower is off limits.” Minho continued to teases her.

Nicole smack Minho on his chest.  “Minho oppa!  Quit teasing me!”

“Ya…if you don’t want to touch Minho’s abs…you can touch my abs.” Key said shyly looking into her eyes.

Nicole’s eyes widen and bit her lower lip.  If she were to touch Key’s abs…she would die of happiness!  Too bad Key wasn’t her partner for this next game….damn you Jung Nicole!  Take your mind out of the gutter! 

As soon as they reach the new set, there was a 2 hot pink tubes lying on the floor with a rope tied in between them. 

“Alright…in this game we will allow each couple to choose who they want to compete against.  Which couple would like to go first?” asks MC Changmyeong.  

Key automatically raised his hand up in the air.

“Oppa, let’s choose Minho and Nicole!” whispers Min.

Key nodded his head and shouted “Minho and Nicole…come out!”

Minho and Nicole smiles at each other and walks out to face Key and Min.  Nicole stood across from Key while Minho stood across from Min.

“Yah…why did you call Minho and Nicole out?” questions MC Changmyeong.

Key laughs and said “Min told me to call them out.”  

“Oppa!  Why did you rat me out?” cried Min.

Nicole giggles as she looks at Min.  “Did you call us out because you wanted to compete against Minho?”

Min’s face turns red and gives Nicole an evil look.  “We call you guys out because we’re both stronger than you two.”

“OHHHHHH!” shouted the audience.

Minho rolls his eyes at Min and smirk.  “Do you work out Min?”

“Of course I do!” Min said trying to show off her muscles.

“Yah!  What makes you think you’ll be able to beat us?” challenged Key.

Nicole winks at Key and gives him a cute smile.  “I may not be as strong as you Key, but with Minho by my side, I’m 100% sure that we are going to win.”

Key was shock by Nicole’s wink.  He winks back at her and said “We shall see about that!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  My exams are finally over!  I got good grades too!!!!!  Yippy for me!!!!  Thank you so much for being patient!  For my 42 loyal subscribers, I made this chapter EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA long for you guys.  Thank you so much for waiting!  Please comment and let me know what you guys think of it!  There is soooooooooo much more to come!!!!!!  Lots of romance to look forward to!!!!!!!