Chapter 34-The Happy Couple

My One and Only

Saturday (KBS Music Bank)

“Nicole!  Over here!” Min shouted waving her hands at her.

“Min!” Nicole squeals with happiness as she runs towards her.

“Omo!  You’re finally back!  I missed you!”

“Me too!  I have lots to tell you!”

“I do too!  But first, let’s get out of here.”

“Yah Min!  Don’t stay out too late!  We're leaving for China tomorrow morning.” Suzy reminded her.

“Don’t worry!  I won’t!” Min cried as she links arms with Nicole.  They quickly walk out of KBS building and headed towards one of the street market vendors.

“Yah Min-ish…let’s eat over there.” Nicole said pointing out to a chicken vendor nearby.

“Okay…hm…it smells good!” Min says as she sniffs the food. 

“Hello girls!  What would you guys like?” The cashier greeted.

“What do you have?” Nicole questions as she looks around the vendor.

“Tonight I’m having a special sale.  If you buy one combo meal, you get the second one for free.”

“Omo!  That’s a good deal!  Min…I’ll pay for us.  What do you want to order?”

“Are you serious Nicole?  Thank you!  Hm…I’ll take the #2 combo meal with a soda please.” Min happily said.

“And I’ll take the #4 with a bottle of water.” Nicole said smiling.

“One #2 and one #4 coming right up!  Please have a seat.  Your food should be ready in 10 minutes.”

“Thank you.” They both said.

As they both sat down, Nicole turns to look at Min and smiled.  “So…what did you want to talk to me about?”

Min’s face started turning red as she mumbles, “Mir and I are…dating.”

“What?  I can’t hear you.” Nicole said as she leans in closer to her.  “Say it again.”

“I said…Mir and I are dating.” Min quietly mutters.

“Yah!  MIN!  I CAN’T HEAR YOU! Speak louder!” Nicole cried as she pinches her left cheek.

“Ow!  Yah!  That hurt Nicole!  I said Mir and I are DATING!” Min screams at the top of her lungs.

Nicole’s eyes widen as she covers her ears with both of her hands.  She started giggling as she shouted back. “CONGRATULATIONS MIN!”

“Shhhhh…be quiet Nicole!  I don’t want the entire world to know!”

Nicole removed her hands from her ears and started laughing.  “How did you two hook up?  Tell me all the details!”

“This is what happened…” Min explains as her face starts turning red again.

Flashback

“Hi guys!” Min screams approaches Mir and Jaejin.

Mir smiled widely and waves his hand at her.  “Hi Min!”

“Yah!  You’re late!  We said 7:00pm!” Jaejin cried as he frowns at her.  “I’m hungry for my steak!”

Min rolls her eyes at him.  “I’m only 5 minutes late.  Give me a break!”

“Whatever…” Jaejin mutters as he quickly walks inside Kim Han Steak Restaurant.

Mir threw Jaejin a dirty look as he opens up the door for Min.  “Ladies first.”

“Aw…you’re such a gentlemen Mir!  Unlike SOME people here…” Min said out loud purposely enough for Jaejin to hear.

“Yah!  I heard that!”

“Good!  At least we know that you’re not deaf.” Min said giggling as she covers with both of her hands.

“Quit bickering with each other you guys.  We’re here to enjoy a good meal.”

“And don’t forget the drinks!” Jaejin reminded him.

Mir rolls his eyes at him.  “I’m going to make sure I spike your drink tonight!”

Jaejin stuck his tongue out at him.  “Whatever!  A bet is a bet.  I can’t help it if you’re a sore loser.”

“What did you call me?  Do you want to die?” Mir playfully hit him on his right shoulder.

“Ow!  Min-ish!  He hit me!” Jaejin pouted as he gave her a sad face.

“Aw…do you want me to kiss it for you?” Min teased as she slowly walks towards him.

Jaejin nodded his head yes as Mir quickly steps in front of him.  “I don’t think so!”

Min giggles as she watches Mir pushed Jaejin to the side.

“Yah!  Min is mine!  Don’t you dare try to steal her away from me!” Mir hissed into his ears.

An evil smile crossed Jaejin’s face.  “Calm down…I’m not going to steal her from you…geez.”

“Guys…quit gossiping and let’s find a table.  I’m hungry.” Min pouted as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Coming!” Mir quickly said as he strolls over to her side.  “Let’s sit over at that booth over by the window.”

“Good choice Mir!” Min happily said as she skips towards the booth. 

Mir smiled to himself as he follows her closely behind.  Before he could sit down next to her, Jaejin quickly shoved him out of the way and plop his right next to her.  “I want to sit next to Min!”

Mir glared at him as jealousy rushed through his brain.   Before he could explode at Jaejin, Min cried “Sit down oppa.  Let’s order!”

Jaejin gave Mir an evil smile.  “Why are you just standing there?  Sit down buddy.”

Calm down Mir thought to himself.  Just get him drunk tonight and you’ll be able to have Min to yourself.  He smiled back at Jaejin and said, “Let’s order drinks first.”

“I agree to that!” Jaejin happily said.  He turns to look at Min and asks, “Do you want to order beer with us…or are you going to stick to your normal water?”

Min made a sad face at him.  “As much as I would like to drink beer with you guys, I can’t.  I have a tight schedule tomorrow.”

“What time do you have to be back at your dorm?” Mir curiously asks.

“I need to be back by 11:00pm.  The rest of the members and I are flying out to China for a photo shoot.” Min answers.

“A photo shoot all the way in China?  What’s wrong with having a photo shoot here in South Korea?” Jaejin questions as he waves his hand towards a waitress.

Min scoffs and frowns.  “That is a good question.  Why don’t you ask our CEO J.Y. Park.”

image

“No way…he freaks me out…no offense.” Jaejin quickly replied.

Mir laughs as he nodded his head in agreement.  “Your CEO is a bit weird.”

Min laughs along with him and said, “None taken.  We tell him that all the time, but he doesn’t care.”

The waitress finally came over to their table and smiled at them.  “Hi kids.  What would you guys like to order?”

“Kids?  We’re not kids!  We’re of age already!  Anyway, I would like 4 beers please and a glass of water.” Jaejin order.

“Okay…4 beers and 1 water.  Are you guys ready to order or do you need some time?” The waitress politely asks.

“I know what I want already.” Min said as she smiles at the waitress.  “I would like the 16oz New York steak, well done, and for the two sides, I would like to have rice and mash potatoes.”

Mir’s eyes widen.  “A 16oz steak!  Yah!  Will you be able to finish all of that?”

Min giggles as she replied, “Of course!  I haven’t eaten anything all day today.  Whatever I don’t finish, I’ll bring it home and it will be my snack.”

The waitress quickly wrote Min’s order down and looks at Jaejin.  “And what would you like sir?”

“I would like your 20oz New York steak, medium-rare, and for the two sides, I would like a bowl of chicken soup and mash potatoes.”

“Okay…and for you sir?” The waitress asks as she turns to look at Mir.

“I’ll take your 6oz New York steak, well-done, and for the two sides, I would like a bowl of beef stew and mash potatoes.”

“Perfect.  Your food should be ready in 15 minutes.  I’ll be back with your drinks.”

“Thank you.” They all said.

“So guys…what are your plans for tomorrow?” Min curiously asks.

“I have to be up by 4:00am tomorrow morning because we have to rehearse for SBS Inkgayo.” Jaejin answers as he purposely put his left arm around Min.  Min didn’t seem to care as she looks at Mir and smiles at him.

Mir could feel smoke blowing out from both of his ears.  Does Jaejin really want to die tonight?  Why he is making me jealous?  That bastard!  I‘m going to get him so drunk tonight and then I’m going to draw some naughty pictures on his face!

While Mir was too busy thinking of what to draw on Jaejin’s face, Min waved her hands in front of his face and said, “Yah!  Are you okay Mir?  You didn’t answer my question.”

Mir snaps out of it and quickly answers, “I have a few radio shows I have to attend to with the rest of my members.”

“Oh…I see.”

Their waitress brought back their drink orders and happily said, “Here you go kids.  Enjoy.”

“Thank you!” Jaejin cried as he quickly grabs a beer.  He took a few sips and sigh, “Ah!  I feel much better now.”

Mir gave him an evil smile and said, “Cheers buddy!  This is a special night you’re never going to forget!”

15 minutes later

“Yah!  Why aren’t you drinking?” Jaejin slurred as he his lips together.  He put his head down on the table as he started giggling to himself. 

“Oppa…are you drunk?” Min asks as she stares at him. 

“Wow…I can’t believe you drank all 4 beer bottles in 15 minutes.  You are really something!” Mir smirks.

All of a sudden Jaejin raised his head up and hollers at the waitress, “Hey hottie!  Bring us 4 more beer please!”

“4 more beers coming right up!” The waitress hollers back.

“4 more beers?  Yah!  Are you crazy?  You can't even hold head up oppa!” Min cried as she tries to hold his head up.

“It’s okay Min.  Let him drink.  He’s having a good time.” Mir said as he chuckles to himself.

“Okay guys, here are your beers.  Your food should be coming out any minute now.  Sir…are you going to be okay?”

“I’ll be fine.” Jaejin slurred back as he winks at the waitress.

“Don’t worry about him, I’ll be driving him home.  I’m not drinking.” Mir said as he shoves another beer towards Jaejin.

The waitress nodded her head and walks away.

“Th-thanks man!” Jaejin happily said as he chugs his beer. 

 “Yah…how come you’re not drinking?” Min asks as she raised her left eye brow up.

“If we both drink tonight, who will take us home?” Mir quickly replied.

Min thought to herself for a moment and she nodded her head.  “I guess you’re right.”

“Here is your food.  Enjoy!” Their waitress said as she set their food on their table.

“Thank you!” Min squeals.

“Thanks hottie…” Jaejin said as he tried to keep his eyes open.

1 hour later

“I’m so stuffed right now.” Min cried holding on to her belly.  She couldn’t believe she ate her entire steak!

“Me too.” Mir said as he paid for the bill.

Jaejin on the other hand barely touched his food.  He had drank 8 full beers and he was ready to pass out.

“Oppa…you didn’t eat your food.”

Jaejin started laughing as he stares at her.  “Min-ish…do you want to know a secret?”

“A secret?  What is it?” Min asks as her eyes widen with curiosity.

Mir kicked him underneath the table.

“Ow!  Hyung!  What was that for?  That hurt!” Jaejin cried as he quickly rubs his shin. 

Min turns to look at Mir and frowns at him.  “Why did you kick him oppa?”

Jaejin made an ugly face at Mir and turns back to face Min.  “Mir LIKES YOU!”

“Yah!  You must be asking for your death wish!” Mir yells as he kicks him underneath the table again.

“Hyung!  Stop that!  That…oh …I think I’m going to puke!” Jaejin cried as he quickly got up from the booth and ran towards the boy's bathroom.

Mir’s face was as red as a tomato.  He couldn’t even look at Min right now.

Min on the other hand was smiling like an idiot.  He likes her!  Omo!  She clears and asks, “Is it true Mir?  Do you really like me?”

“I…yeah…I do.  I really like you Min.  I wanted to be the first person to tell you…but stupid Jaejin already beat me to it.”

Min started blushing as she says, “I…I…”

“I completely understand if you don’t like me…but all I ask is that you just give me a chance.  I know I may not be as handsome as Choi Minho or Won Bin…but I can show you that I am a decent guy.  I liked you for so long and every time I look at you, my heart feels like it’s ready to burst out from my chest.  I can’t seem to control my heart whenever I’m around you.  I...”

“Oppa…I like you too.” Min cut him off.

“I…what?!  What did you just say?”

“I said…I LIKE YOU TOO.” Min repeated herself but his time louder.  Some of the people sitting near them started turning their heads at them and started whispering to each other.

Omo!  She liked him too!  Mir jumps up from the booth and threw his right fist into the air and screams, “YAHOO!”

Min started laughing as she got up from the booth and threw her arms around his neck.  She tippy toed on her feet and quickly kissed him on the lips. 

Mir’s eyes widen as he couldn’t believe what had just happened.  Omo!  She kissed him!  Min just kissed him!  He could feel himself blushing as he wraps his arms around her tiny waist and leans his head towards her.  “Min…will you be my girlfriend?”

Min kissed him softly on the lips and says, “Yes.”

Mir picks her up and started twirling her around the restaurant.  He didn’t care if everyone was looking at them or taking pictures.  Min was finally his! 

End of flashback

“How romantic!” Nicole squeals as she hugs her tightly. 

Min nodded her head.  “I was pretty happy that night.”

“Whatever happened to Jaejin oppa?  Was he okay?” Nicole asks as she started giggling. 

Min rolls her eyes and shook her head no.  “He passed out in the boy’s bathroom and Mir had to drive him home.  What was really funny was that Mir drew a body of a woman’s body on his left cheek and he took a picture of it on his cell phone.”

“Omo!  Are you serious?  Oh my god!  Jaejin is going to kill him!”

“Yeah…but I’m sure they’ll have a few good laughs about it.  I mean…he should be happy that Mir didn’t use a permanent marker on him.  He just drew it with a black pen.”

Nicole laughs as she shook her head.  “Boys…”

“Speaking of boys…what’s up with you and Key?”

“Well…we’re dating.”

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  You are?  Yah!  Why didn’t you text me sooner about this?!  I thought I was your best friend?!”

“Hey!  When I was in the States, my cell phone didn’t work.  I don’t have connections there.  Anyways…this is what happened…” Nicole explains.

2 hours later

“Thank you for dinner Nicole.” Min said as they both started walking back to their dorms.

“No problem Min.  I love spending time with my 91-liner friends.  You know I’ll always make time for you.  Is Mir treating you well?”

“Mir treats me very well.  He may not be as hot as Choi Minho or Won Bin, but to me...he is very HOT!  He treats me like a queen and I’m loving it!”

Nicole laughs as she gave her one last hug before they parted ways.  “Tell him I said hello and text me when you get back to your dorm okay?”

“I will.  You do the same too.  Text me back as soon as you receive my text…okay?”

“I will.  Good-bye Min-ish.  Have a good night!”

“Thank you.  You have a good night too!”

Nicole waved good-bye to Min as she watches her walk away.  She turned around and started heading back towards KARA’s dorm.  Suddenly her cell phone started vibrating from her pocket.  She took her cell phone out and a huge smile appeared on her face.  It was her boyfriend!

Text message from Key:  “Hi baby!  I missed you!  When will I get to see you again?”

Text message to Key:  “Hi babe!  I miss you too!  You’ll see me soon enough.”

Text message from Key:  “I want to see you right now!”

Text message to Key:  “Where are you?”

Text message from Key:  “I’m locked in Shinee’s dorm.  Our manager won’t let us go out tonight because of our tight schedule tomorrow.  I can’t even sneak out!  This bites!”

Text message to Key:  “Ah…poor baby.  You will see me soon enough sweetie.  Anyways, I have to go.  Have a good night.  I’m giving you a good night kiss on my phone right now.”

Text message from Key:  “I’m kissing my phone right back at you.  Sigh…it’s not the same.  I want to taste your REAL lips!”

Text message to Key:  “LOL.  You will…soon.  It might be sooner than you think.”

Text message from Key:  “Is that so?  Come over to Shinee’s dorm and give me a good night kiss.”

Text message to Key:  “Yah!  Are you crazy!  Do you know what time it is already?  Plus I don’t want your manager to scold at you.  Baby…you will see me soon.  I promise.”

Text message from Key:  “Fine…be that way.  I thought you loved me.”

Text message to Key:  “I DO LOVE YOU!  Be patient my love…”

Text message from Key:  “Okay…okay…you win.  I’ll just wait…sigh…good night my love.  Sweet dreams and I LOVE YOU.”

Text message to Key:  “Good night honey!  Please dream of me!  I love you too!” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  I'm very surprised at myself for finding time to update my stories with college and everything!  So...what did you guys think of this chapter?  Please comment and let me know.  Only one chapter left!  It's crazy!  I think I'm going to shed a tear after I finish this last chapter.  I put my heart into this story and I want to PERSONALLY thank all of my LOYAL subscribers for sticking with me to the end.  I hope everyone will enjoy the last chapter.  For those that left comments, I LOVE you guys so much!  Your comments inspired me to continue writing.  Thank you again!  I have two other stories "My Cute Cola Bear" and "My Secret Love."  I already promised not to start on "My Secret Love" yet...but it's so hard.  I have to finish "My Cute Cola Bear" first.  For those that have not read "My Cute Cola Bear," I would strongly advised you to read it.  If you love this story, you'll love "My Cute Cola Bear" too.  I'm hoping to post up the last chapter sometime this week.  (Cross your fingers!)  I hope my professors don't slam me with a crap load of homework and exams. :D