Chapter 23-Dream Team-91-Liner Special Part 12

My One and Only

After Nicole ran into the bathroom, all of the 91-liners started talking at once.

“Oh my god!” mutters CL.

“Holy mother of pearl!” shouted Mir.

“Did that just happen?” yelp Jaejin.

“I can’t believe she did it!” squeal Min.

“Tell me I’m not dreaming!” beam Minho.

“She really likes you!” said Jinwoon smacking Key on his back.

“Did you enjoy the kiss?” questions Hara.

“Why didn’t you kiss her back Key?” teased Nana.

Seohyun pokes Key by his arm.  “Yah!  Why aren’t you saying anything?!  Is she that bad at kissing?”

Key was too shock to say anything.  Nicole had just kissed him in front of their friends!  He was a bit surprised and he could feel his face burning up.  Was Nicole trying to tell everyone that they were an item already?  A million questions started popping into his head.   

Dongwoon stood still.  Why did Nicole kiss Key in front of everyone like that?  She wasn’t that type of girl who would do that in public.  He was confused and wasn’t sure if he wanted to congratulate Key or not.  He wasn’t mad or jealous…just curious why she would do such a thing…especially in front of all the 91-liners.

Seohyun looks over at Dongwoon.  He wasn’t smiling but he wasn’t frowning either.  “Oppa…are you okay?  You seem to be in deep thought.”

Dongwoon snap his eyes on Seohyun and replied “I’m just curious…that’s all.”

“Curious about what?” questions Seohyun.

Dongwoon looks into Seohyun eyes and scoff.  “I would have never guessed that Nicole would kiss Key in front of us…that just isn’t like her at all.”

Seohyun smiles at him.  “You care a lot about her…don’t you?”

“Yes…I do.  She is someone who is very important to me.” said Dongwoon.

“What about me then?” mumble Seohyun.

“Pardon?” ask Dongwoon.

“Oh…nothing oppa…I think I’m going to check on Nicole.” Seohyun quickly said and went straight into the girl’s bathroom. 

“What are you guys doing over there?  We need you all back on the set!  Break is over!” shouted the KBS producer.

Everyone started heading back to the set.  All of the boys (expect for Dongwoon) continue to tease Key about the kiss.

“Nicole?  Why are you hiding?” questions Seohyun.

“I-I-I’m not!” answered Nicole.

“You are a horrible liar…we need to get back.  The producer just yelled at us.” said Seohyun.

Nicole came out of the stall and bit her lower lip.  “I can’t believe I kiss Key!”

Seohyun laughs at her.  “What’s the big deal?”

“Well…um…he might have been embarrassed because I kiss him in front of you guys.” pouted Nicole.

Seohyun grabs Nicole by her arm and drags her out of the bathroom.  “I honestly don’t think Key was embarrassed.  You just shock him…that’s all.”

As soon as everyone saw Nicole and Seohyun come out of the bathroom, everyone turn their eyes on Key.

Key could still taste Nicole’s lips on his.  What was bothering him the most was why she did it?  He gave Nicole a tiny smile as they got closer.  He could feel his heart pounding as she smile back.

Nicole saw Key smile at her and decided to smile back in return.  Maybe he wasn’t upset or embarrassed after all?  Then she realized that the rest of the 91-liners were smirking at her. 

“Great!  Now everyone is going to be talking about me!  Remind me to kill Hara after the show is over!” hiss Nicole.

Seohyun giggles.  “Cola, it’s not a big deal.  Everyone was just surprised by your action…that’s all.”

“Everyone is looking at me!” whine Nicole.

Seohyun laughs and patted her on the head.  “You’re silly!  You’re be just fine!”

“Now that everyone is back, let’s continue the game!  Our last couple that will face each other is no other than: Jaejin/Hara vs. Dongwoon/Seohyun.” announced MC Changmyeong.

“Wish me luck!” whispers Seohyun as she follow Dongwoon out to the floor.

“Good luck!” mutters Nicole.

Mir walks over to Nicole and puts his arm around her and teased “So, when will I get my kiss?”

Nicole scoffs and playfully shook his arm off of her.  “You don’t get one!”

Jinwoon join in on the teasing and asks “So…did you enjoy the kiss Cola?”

Nicole’s face reddens.  “Yah!  Quit teasing me!”

“We can’t!” said Jinwoon and Mir laughing.

Key couldn’t take the teasing anymore so he walks over to them.  “Leave my girl alone.”

“OHHHHH!  So, Cola is your girl now?” teased Jinwoon.

Key winks at Nicole and turns to look at Jinwoon and Mir.  “Yeah she is…so I would appreciate it if you guys could stop teasing her.”  

“I think someone is starting to get jealous!” beam Mir.

“Shut up you guys!  The game is about to begin!” hiss CL.

“Let’s begin with the compliments starting with Dongwoon.” said MC Changmyeong.

Dongwoon looks at Hara and gave her a smile.  “I am a very big fan of Hara.”

“Oh!  Make sure Junhyun doesn’t know about this!” teased Jinwoon.

Dongwoon laughs.  “Don’t worry…he is probably sleeping right now.”

The audience laughs along with Dongwoon as they waited for Hara to give a compliment to Seohyun.

“Out of Girls Generation, I think Seohyun is the prettiest.” said Hara.

Seohyun bow her head to Hara and thank her.  She smiles at Jaejin and giggles.  “Jaejin is the nicest guy amongst all of the 91-liner boys.”

Jaejin beam with happiness when Seohyun said that.  “That is very true!”

All of the 91-liner boys roll their eyes at him.

Jaejin smirks at Dongwoon.  “I am very jealous of Dongwoon because his face has features of a western.”

Everyone turns to look at Dongwoon and Nicole nodded her head in agreement.  “Dongwoon oppa does have the western features.  If he were to go to the States, there would be many girls falling for him.”

“Yah!  I need to features like Dongwoon then!” smiled MC Changmyeong.

All of the 91-liner girls started giggling.

“Let’s begin with the attacks shall we?” said MC Changmyeong.

Dongwoon clears this throat before he spoke.  “When I said I was a big fan of Hara, I lied.  I’m actually a big fan of Nicole instead.”

Nicole covers with her hands preventing herself from laughing really loud.  Hara scoff and roll her eyes at Dongwoon.

“Seohyun, you do know that I have more male fans than you right?” smirk Hara.

Rather than being upset Seohyun laughs out loud.  She could care less if she didn’t have as many male fans as Hara. 

“Jaejin, you need to eat more.  You are too skinny for a guy.” giggled Seohyun.

Min burst out laughing as Jaejin frowns at Seohyun.  He didn’t have a lot of meat on his body…but it was better than being fat. 

Dongwoon grins at Jaejin and waited for him to attack.  Jaejin scratch his head and gave Dongwoon a sassy look.  “You need to bring breath mints on you at all times…your breath stinks.”

Dongwoon started laughing as he rolls his eyes at Jaejin.  That was the weakest attack he has ever gotten.

MC Changmyeong smirks and pretended to cover his nose.  “If your breath smells that bad, maybe you should keep your distance from me.”

All of the 91-liners started giggling and Dongwoon laughs it off.  Jaejin’s attack didn’t hurt him one bit.

As Dongwoon pick up the tube from the ground, Seohyun nervously wrap her arms around his waist.  He turns his head around and smiles at her.  “Trust oppa…I will win this for us.”

Seohyun blushes and smiles back.  “I trust you oppa.  Whatever happens, I won’t let go of you.”

“Gosh!  You really ARE skinny!” complain Hara as she wraps her arms around his tiny waist.

Jaejin rolls his eyes.  “You sure love to complain about everything don’t you?”

“Only when I’m around you!” hiss Hara.

“Alright guys…start pulling on the count of 3.  1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Dongwoon and Seohyun started yanking the tube pulling Jaejin and Hara towards them.

“AHHHHHH!” shouted Hara as she tries to pull Jaejin back.

“Yah!  Help me pull!” scream Jaejin.

“I’m trying you moron!” holler Hara.

“Keep pulling Jaejin!” cheer Mir.

Nicole started giggling at Jaejin and Hara situation.  She didn’t realize that Key was standing next to her when he whispers into her ear.  “Who do you think is going to win?”

Nicole turns to look at him and whispers back “I don’t know…but I’m rooting for Dongwoon/Seohyun.”

“Why?” question Key.

Nicole shrugged her shoulders.  “Well…Dongwoon and Seohyun are physically stronger than Jaejin and Hara.”

Key nodded his head in agreement.  “Hm…you have a good point.”

“Keep pulling Seohyun!  Only a few more pulls to go!” yell Dongwoon.

Seohyun nodded her head yes and pull as hard as she could. 

“AHHHHH!” yelp Jaejin.  His left foot slips on the floor causing Hara to fall down with him.

“Oppa!  Get up!” commanded Hara.

Before Jaejin could scream back at Hara, they were both being drag on the floor by Dongwoon and Seohyun.  Their bodies cross over the red line and MC Changmyeong scream out happily “Jaejin and Hara are eliminated!  The winner is Dongwoon and Seohyun!  Congratulations!”

The audience clap their hands as all of the 91-liners came up to congratulate their win.

“Oppa!  We won!” scream Seohyun happily.

Dongwoon drop the tube on the ground and turns his body around to face Seohyun.  He grabs both her hands and they both started jumping up and down celebrating their win.

Jaejin got up and offered his hand to help Hara up but she push his hand away and got up on her own. 

“Yah!  We didn’t even last 3 minutes!  So much for winning!” pouted Hara.

“I don’t even think you were even helping me!” shouted Jaejin.

“I was too helping!  Aish!  Whatever!” grumble Hara.  It was no use in arguing with him so she stomps away.

“Ah…what happen out there Jaejin?” question MC Changmyeong.

“Apparently I was doing all the work.” said Jaejin.

CL snorted.  “Are you sure?  It seemed like Hara was doing all the pulling.”

Jaejin made a face at her.  “Nobody ask for your opinion.”

“Oh my…aren’t we a little grumpy here?” teased Mir.

“Whatever…” mumble Jaejin.

“Cheer up Jaejin!  There is still one more game left!  Don’t lose hope yet!” said MC Changmyeong.

Dongwoon finally let go of Seohyun’s hand and winks at her.  Seohyun blushes at his wink and giggles.  She slowly turns her head and looks at Nicole who was smiling at them.

“Alright…our remaining couples are: Minho/Nicole, Dongwoon/Seohyun, and Mir/CL.  Like in our previous games, I would like to have all the Minho, Dongwoon, and Mir to come out and play rock, paper, and scissors to determine who will play each other for the next round.  Boys, please proceed.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

Minho, Mir, and Dongwoon walks out and circle around each other.

“Alright boys, on the count of 3.  1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Minho and Mir both shot out their right hand shape as a scissor meanwhile Dongwoon shot his left hand out shape as a rock. 

“Yes!” said Dongwoon happily.

“AH!  Our next match will be Minho/Nicole vs. Mir/CL.  This should be interesting!” beam MC Changmyeong.

“Good job oppa!  We get to rest for a little bit.” said Seohyun.

Dongwoon winks at Seohyun and lightly pinches her cheek.  “Save your energy for later.”

Seohyun could feel her face burning as she looks into Dongwoon’s eyes.  As she observed Dongwoon’s face, he really did have western features which made her heart beat twice as fast.

Minho and Nicole walks out and stood across from Mir and CL.  MC Changmyeong laughs and says “Let’s start off with the compliments.  You may begin Minho.”

Minho his lower lip and said “Mir is someone who doesn’t give up easily and I admire him for that.”

Mir smiles at Minho compliment.  He stares at Nicole and smirks at her.  “Nicole is a very good cook, and I know she will be a good chef in the near future.”

Nicole giggles and thanks Mir for the wonderful compliment.  She looks over at CL and gives her a big smile.  “CL is someone who is very humble and understanding.  She is also someone who I can trust and rely on.”

“Is she serious?” whispers Jaejin.

Dongwoon shrugged his shoulders and whispers back “Beats me.”

CL beams happily at Nicole.  She always loved talking to Nicole because it seemed like she was the only one that truly understands her. 

CL thought for a moment before she spoke.  “Out of the Shinee members, Minho is the most handsome one.”

Minho chuckles and thanks CL for her compliment.  It was true…he was the “face” of the group and every girl wanted him. 

MC Changmyeong fiddles with his fingers and said “AH!  Now let’s start with the flaws!”

Minho shot Mir an evil grin.  “You know that Min has a crush on me and not you right?”

“OHHHHHH!” cried all of the 91-liners.  Min eyes widen and bit her upper lip.

There were flames coming out from Mir’s eyes but he kept his mouth shut.  Calm down…take a deep breath he thought.

Oh crap!  Nicole could clearly see that Mir was upset about Minho’s attack.  She nervously waited for him to attack her.

“Nicole, next time please get a room.” Mir accidently blurted out.

“Omo!” cried MC Changmyeong and the audience.

Nicole’s face reddens quickly covers her face with both of her hands.  Damn Mir!  How dare he bring that up!  This is so embarrassing!

“Get a room?  What does that mean” question MC Changmyeong looking at Nicole with a curious look.

“Yah!  Shouldn’t you let Nicole attack CL?” said Nana coming to her rescue.

“Yeah…quit interrupting and continue the game.” demanded Key.

“Geez…it was just a simple question.” said MC Changmyeong.

Minho looks over at Nicole and sees that she is very uncomfortable so he decided to help her out.  “Can we PLEASE continue the game?  I want to win!”

The entire audience laughs along with all of the 91-liners.  MC Changmyeong gave up and snorted “Fine!  Fine!  Fine!  Let’s continue with the attacks then.”

Nicole is secretly thanking Nana, Key, and Minho for coming to her rescue.  She finally smiles at CL and says “Please change your style of clothes.”

“WHAT?!” shouted CL.

“I second to that!” holler Jaejin.

Min and Seohyun started giggling.

CL couldn’t believe Nicole would say something like that to her!  Her style of clothes wasn’t all that bad. 

Minho nervously waited for CL to attack him.  He didn’t have any beef with her, but she seems to be really upset with Nicole’s attack.

“You may have the “looks” but you aren’t smart when it comes to school right?” grins CL.

“Ouch!” squeak Seohyun.

“That’s gotta hurt!” whispers Dongwoon.

“Yah!  That was harsh of you to say that!” yell Jaejin.

“This isn’t your battle buddy.” smirk CL.

Minho scoffs and bit his lower lip.  How dare she say he is dumb!  That was more of an insult.  Just you wait…

MC Changmyeong seems to have notice the frown on Minho’s face and joke “Omo!  CL must have really hit a nerve there huh?  Well…let’s begin the game shall we?”

Nicole wraps her arms around Minho’s waist as he pick up the tube off the ground.  He turns his head around and grins at her.  “Nicole, let’s kick some !”

Nicole giggles and nodded her head.  She was ready to win this game!

“Alright Mir, don’t let me down now.” said CL wrapping her arms around his thick waist.  

Mir scoffs and replies “Just keep pulling and we shouldn’t have any problems beating Nicole and Minho.”

“Nicole…FIGHTING!” cheer Key.

Nicole flashes him a cute smile and giggles.  It was nice having him cheer her on.

“Yah…there is something fishy going on with you guys!” said MC Changmyeong looking back and forth from Key to Nicole.

“Is it wrong to cheer for my best friend?” question Key.

“Yah!  What about me?!” pouted Mir.

Key laughs and quickly pushes Min out.  “Um…Min will cheer for you instead!”

“Oppa!” scream Min hitting Key on his chest.

“What?  You don’t want to cheer Mir on?” teased Jinwoon.

Min could feel her face burning up so she bravely said “Oppa, FIGHTING!  If you win this round, I will have dinner with you after the show.”

Mir’s face lit up with excitement and quickly shouted to MC Changmyeong.  “Yah!  Hurry up and start counting!”

The audience roars with laughter at Mir’s reaction along with all of the 91-liners.  MC Changmyeong shouted “On the count of 3.  1…2…3!”

Nicole pull Minho as hard as she could meanwhile CL lost her balance and quickly grabs Mir sweater pulling him back.

“Yah!  You’re choking me!” shouted Mir.

All of the 91-liners started laughing and pointing their fingers at CL and Mir.  CL was starting to lose her grip on Mir’s sweater so she quickly wraps her arms around his waist but ended up pulling down his sweat pants by accident.

As soon as Mir felt a breeze below he quickly lets go of the tube causing Minho to fall backwards on top of Nicole.

“AHHHHH!” scream Minho.

“Ouch!  Oppa!  Please get off of me!” yelp Nicole.

Minho quickly got up with a worried expression on his face.  “Nicole are you okay?  I’m so sorry!”

Nicole smiled at him and pretended to be mad.  “Oppa!  You promised not to fall on top of me!”

“It was an accident…plus Mir was the one that let go of the tube.” explain Minho.

He quickly picks up Nicole from the ground and saw the entire audience up on their feet laughing and pointing their fingers at CL and Mir.

They both look over at Mir and saw him quickly pulling his sweat pants up.  CL on the other hand was covering her face from embarrassment.

Nicole started giggling as she saw the rest of the 91-liner girls covering their eyes with their hands.

“Yah!  This is the second time we saw someone’s sweat pants being pull down!” scream Hara.

“Is it safe to look now?” demanded Nana.

“Yah!  Why did you pull my sweat pants down?” yell Mir.

“It was an accident!  I was trying to grab your waist!” CL defended herself.

MC Changmyeong was seen rolling around the floor from laughing so hard. 

“This is so embarrassing!  Please edit this part out!” demanded Mir.

“Calm down buddy!” said Jinwoon wiping his tears away.

“Yeah…I’m sure it was just an accident.” smirk Jaejin.

“Girls, it is safe to look now.” said Nicole.

All of the 91-liner girls removed their hands and Min shot CL a dirty look.  “Did you really have to pull Mir’s pants down like that?”

CL could feel her blood pressure rising.  She narrowed her eyes at Min and replied “What of “accident” do you not understand?”

Nicole could feel the tension between the two and decided to step in before either one of them say something that they would regret. 

MC Changmyeong seems to have notice the tension right away from the tone of CL’s voice, so he quickly got up to his feet and announced “Since Mir let go of the tube, the winner goes to Minho and Nicole.”

The audience started clapping and rooting for Minho and Nicole.  Nicole quickly pulls Min by her arm and hiss “Yah…why are you acting like that towards CL?  It was an accident.”

“Whose side are you on?” snap Min.

Key overheard their conversation and looks at Nicole.  He could sense that she was needed help, so he grabs Min by her shoulder and scoffs “Yah Min-ish…I’m sure CL didn’t mean to do it on purpose.  I mean…look what happen to Jaejin earlier when he went up against Nicole during the monkey bar game.  She accidently pulled down his sweat pants, and he didn’t throw a big fit about it.” 

Min growls “Sure…side with Nicole…whatever!  Don’t talk to me!”  She stomps away from Key and Nicole.

“Min!” shouted Nicole. 

She tried to stop Min, but Key held her by her arm and said “Let her go.  She is probably upset because CL saw something that she wasn’t supposed see.”

Nicole sighs.  “Key, this isn’t the time to joke around right now.”

Key held her face with both his hands.  “I’m not joking Nicole.  You’re going to be stuck in the middle and I don’t want that to happen to you.  It’s best not to take sides.  Trust me.”

Nicole nodded her head.  Key was right.  It was better to stay out of it.  She hated choosing sides.

“Our final round for this game will be: Minho/Nicole vs. Dongwoon/Seohyun.  I seriously can’t wait to see who will win this game!” MC Changmyeong said excitedly.

The entire audience seemed to have agreed with MC Changmyeong because there were some fans rooting for Dongwoon/Seohyun and other fans rooting for Minho/Nicole.

Minho, Nicole, Seohyun, and Dongwoon all walk out to the battlefield.  Minho and Nicole stood across from Seohyun and Dongwoon meanwhile MC Changmyeong turns his attention to the camera man.  “This will be a great battle!  Let’s begin with the compliments starting with Minho.”

“Seohyun has the perfect body for a woman.” Minho shyly said.

CL rolls her eyes and snorted.  Oh please!

Seohyun smiles at Minho and blushes.  She didn’t think she had the perfect body, but if that was how he felt, then she there was nothing she could do about it. 

Seohyun grins at Nicole.  “Nicole is someone who I can trust with all of my dark secrets and I am very thankful that we are close friends.”  

“Yah!  You have dark secrets?” question MC Changmyeong.

“Of course!  Everyone does.” replied Seohyun. 

Dongwoon smiles at Nicole and waits for her to compliment him.  He couldn’t wait to see what she had to say about him.

Nicole beams at Dongwoon.  “Dongwoon is very attractive and he is my favorite member out of BEAST.”

After hearing Nicole say that to Dongwoon, Key bit his tongue and tried to control his jealousy.  He didn’t think Dongwoon was bad-looking…but after hearing it from Nicole, it made him want to clean up his image and look more adorable.

Dongwoon couldn’t help but gloat with happiness after hearing Nicole’s compliment.  He didn’t think he was attractive at all, and what surprised him the most was that he was her favorite member!  If she didn’t have any feelings for Key, they would have definitely been a couple by now.  But everything happens for a reason…and it was always for the best.

“If I was a girl, I would definitely date Minho.” teased Dongwoon.

“Omo!” cried the audience.

“Yah!  If I was a girl too, I would date him as well!” joining in MC Changmyeong.

Minho burst out laughing and couldn’t believe what he just heard.  He was born with good looks…he couldn’t help it!

“Oh!  I can’t wait to hear the flaws!” said Jinwoon.

Jaejin smirks.  “Me too!”

Minho looks at Seohyun and grins at her.  “Yoona is prettier than you…you know that right?”

Seohyun scoffs and roll her eyes at Minho.  She hated being compared to Yoona uniee, but she maintains her cool and looks at Nicole with a smile.  “You know that Dongwoon has feelings for me and not you right?”

“Omo!  Do you really have feelings for her?” question MC Changmyeong.

Dongwoon giggles and bit his lower lip.  “What do you think?”

“Yah!  I think he DOES have feelings for her!” gasp Jinwoon.

“OHHHH!  I think someone is going to confess their feelings after the show is over!” teased Min.

Nicole laughs out loud and quickly covers with her hands.  It was her turn to attack Dongwoon.  “You know that girls don’t like guys that drink too much right?”

All of the 91-liners burst out laughing.  Everyone knew that Dongwoon was weak when it came to drinking.

Dongwoon face reddens but laughs along with everyone else.  He looks at Minho and said “I hope you wash your bed sheets every night since you like to watch dirty movies.”

Everyone roars with laughter as Minho threw a tantrum.  “Yah!  How many times do I have to tell you guys that I don’t watch !”

“Oppa, calm down.” giggled Nicole.    

“Ah…o is such a sensitive topic for Minho.” teased MC Changmyeong. 

“Yah!  Let’s just begin the game.” mutters Minho.

Key couldn’t help but laugh at Minho.  He had never seen him this upset.  Oh well…if he couldn’t take a joke, then that was his problem.

Seohyun wraps her arms around Dongwoon as he picks up the tube from the ground.

Dongwoon turns his head back and says “I promise you that we will win this.”

She looks into his eyes and nodded her head.  “I trust you oppa.”

“You ready for this?” ask Minho.

“I’ve been ready!  Just don’t fall on me again.” giggled Nicole.

Minho snorted and held onto the tube tighter.  He waited patiently for MC Changmyeong to count to 3.

“Our final battle begins!  Start pulling on the count of 3.  1…2…3!” shouted MC Changmyeong.

Nicole leans back as far as possible pulling Minho with her.  She was determined to win this round.  All she could think of was going home back to the States and enjoy some American food.

Only a few more pulls and they would definitely win thought Minho.  He clearly knew that Nicole and him were stronger than Dongwoon and Seohyun.  All he could think about was the vacation.  He was dead tired from promoting Shinee’s new album.

“Oppa!  I’m slipping!” shouted Seohyun.

“Hang in there!” yell Dongwoon.

This wasn’t good at all.  Dongwoon could see that they were almost reaching the red line.  He had to keep his promise to Seohyun!  Suddenly an idea pops into his mind. 

“Yah Nicole!  How dare you kiss Key in front of me!” shouted Dongwoon.

As soon as Nicole heard Dongwoon’s shout, she immediately let go of Minho and gasp.

Why the hell did Dongwoon say that?!

“Omo!  You kissed Key?  When?!” shouted MC Changmyeong in excitement as he looks at Nicole.

“AHHHHHH!” scream Minho.

“Pull harder Seohyun!” commanded Dongwoon.

This was their chance to win!  Dongwoon and Seohyun pulled as hard as they could dragging Minho on the floor.

Nicole quickly grabs a hold of Minho’s right leg and tries to pull him back but Dongwoon and Seohyun were too quick. 

They drag Minho across the red line and MC Changmyeong shouted “Minho and Nicole is eliminated!  The winner of Tug-Of-War goes to Dongwoon and Seohyun!”

The entire audience jumps up to their feet and started clapping.  All of the 91-liners gather around Dongwoon and Seohyun to congratulate them.

“Oppa!  We won!  You kept your promise!” squeal Seohyun.

Dongwoon smiles at her.  “This will definitely be a good memory for us!”

“Nicole…when did you kiss Key?” questions MC Changmyeong.

All of the 91-liners quickly look at each other and Nana finally spoke up.  “Yah!  Dongwoon was just kidding!  Geez…you take our comments too seriously!”

The entire audience laughs and MC Changmyeong face turn red.  “I was just curious…that’s all!”

Flames were coming out of Minho’s eyes.  He hated losing and it was all Nicole’s fault!

“Why did you let go?!” demanded Minho.

“Sorry oppa…I-I-I” stutter Nicole.

“Yah!  Don’t yell at her!  It was just a game!” Key said coming to her rescue.

“This doesn’t concern you Key.” growl Minho.

Key step in front of Nicole and glared at him.  “It does now.  Don’t talk to your hyung like that.”

Before Minho could say anything back, Dongwoon step in between them and quickly said “Nicole…I’m sorry for shouting that out to you.  I did it on purpose to distract you.”

Minho glared at Dongwoon and snap at him.  “You’re a cheater…you know that?”

Dongwoon glares back at Minho.  He wasn’t going to back down.  “It’s not my fault Nicole got distracted.  She could have still hung onto you.”

“Stop it you guys!” shouted Nicole.

“What’s going on here?” questions Seohyun with a worried expression on her face.

Jaejin and Mir walks over to them.  “What’s all the fuss about?”   

Minho bit his tongue and walks away from the group.  He didn’t want to fight in front of everyone.

“Minho!” shouted Nicole.

As she was about to run after him, Key held her arm and said “Don’t bother him.  He’s mad right now.  He’ll get over it.”

Nicole sighs and put her head down.  She felt horrible!  She let Minho down…all thanks to Dongwoon!  

“Cola…are you mad at me?” ask Dongwoon.

Nicole looks up and turns her head to Dongwoon.  “How could you do that to me?  That was very embarrassing.”

Dongwoon could tell Nicole was upset from her tone of voice.  He leans his head towards her and quietly whispers into her ear.  “Please forgive me.  I have my reasons.  This isn’t the place and time to explain it to you because there is too many people here.”

Nicole sighs and nodded her head.  “You have a lot of explaining to do!  I don’t like the tension between any of us.”

“I know…I’m really sorry again.” said Dongwoon.

“Ladies and gentlemen, here is a re-cap of our winners so far.  Key has won the “Of Course” and “Monkey Bar” game; Minho winning the “Push-Up” game; Jinwoon winning the “Bridal Style Pick-Up” game; and Dongwoon winning the “Tug-Of-War” game.  Don’t lose hope yet Mir and Jaejin!  We still have one game left and it’s the “Chicken Leg” game!” announced MC Changmyeong.

Everyone started clapping their hands.  They couldn’t wait to see which couple will win the “Chicken Leg” game.

Nicole slowly walks over to Minho and taps him on his shoulder.

Minho turns around and snaps at her.  “What do you want?”

Nicole bit her lower lip as her eyes started to tear up.  “Oppa…”

Minho saw the tears in her eyes and he suddenly felt bad.  He was just upset that they had lost.

“I-I-I’m sorry.  I was already embarrassed of kissing Key in front of all you guys, and I wasn’t expecting Dongwoon to shout that out in public.  Because of me, I had let you down.  I-I-I understand that you’re mad…and I just wanted to apologize for it.  If it makes you happy, you can…punch me in the face!” Nicole said quickly closing her eyes.

Minho scoffs and secretly giggles to himself.  His anger started to fade away and he couldn’t help but stare at her cuteness.  If it wasn’t for Key, he would have made his move on her a long time ago.  Did she actually think he was going to punch her in the face? 

“If you’re going to punch me, do it quick!  I would rather feel the pain than you be mad at me all day.” squeak Nicole. 

She waited for Minho hit her face but instead of feeling his fist, Minho pecks a kiss on her forehead.  She quickly opens her eyes and drop open.  What the hell just happen?!

Minho winks at her.  “Consider that as me forgiving you.”

Nicole clears .  “Um…”

Minho laughs and said “I know there is one thing that Key has that I can never have.”

“What is that oppa?” Nicole nervously asks.

“YOU.” replied Minho looking away from her.

Nicole didn’t know what to say.  She was speechless.  She hopes no one saw Minho kiss her forehead.  She watches Minho walk away from her and didn’t notice Hara coming up behind her.

“I saw that!” teased Hara.

“What?” Nicole said quickly.

“Don’t act dumb…Minho kiss you on your forehead!” smiled Hara.

“SHHHH!  Don’t say anything Hara!” Nicole hiss.

“Why did he kiss you then?” question Hara.

Nicole sighs.  “I was just apologizing to him and I told him he could punch me in the face to make himself feel better.  But instead of punching me, he kissed me on the forehead!” 

Hara gave Nicole a jealous look.  “You must have something that all of the guys want!”

Nicole rolls her eyes at Hara.  “Hara…this isn’t the time to be teasing me.  I hate all of this tension between the 91-liners…and it just seems like I’m always stuck in the middle.”

“You worry too much!  Just go with the flow.” said Hara.

“Did anyone else see Minho kissing my forehead?” Nicole nervously asks.

Hara smirk and replied “Nope.  I happen to be the only that saw it.  You’re lucky Key didn’t see it…otherwise all hell would have broken loose.”

Nicole giggles and nodded her head in agreement.  “That is true…the diva needs to control his jealousy.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, please follow me to a different set.  This set will be where you will be playing the “Chicken Leg” game.” instructed MC Changmyeong.

All of the 91-liners started following MC Changmyeong to the set meanwhile Minho kept stealing glances at Nicole.  He couldn’t believe he kissed her forehead!  He even surprised himself and what made it worse was that if Key found out about it, there would be some major drama between the both of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  I hope you will enjoy this chapter!  Please comment!  Thank heavens it's summer already!  That means more time to update!!!!