Chapter 35-You're My One and Only

My One and Only

“Key!  You have a visitor.” His manager said tapping on his right shoulder.

Key turns around and frowns.  “I do?  But I have to be on stage in 30 minutes.  I still need to change into my uniform.  If it’s Minho, Taemin, Onew, or Jonghyun, tell them I’ll talk to them later.”

His manager grins at him.  “It’s Nicole…but I’ll tell her that you’re busy.”

“Nicole?  Yah!  No!” Key excitedly said as he quickly ran out of his dressing room.  What was Nicole doing here?  He thought she had to shoot a CF with the rest of the KARA members.  He spotted her standing by the soda machine talking to Sunny.  “Nicole!”

th_tumblr_lebcz5dlFQ1qcqu4q.gif

Nicole turns around and saw her boyfriend happily running towards her.  She waves her hand at him and cried, “Hi Key!”

As soon as he approached her, he gave her tight hug.  “Yah!  What are you doing here?  I thought you had to shoot a CF today.”

Sunny smiles at them and said, “I’ll leave you guys alone.  It was great seeing you Nicole.”

Nicole smiles at her.  “It was good to see you too Sunny!  I’ll talk to you later.”

Key waited until Sunny disappeared before he smacked his lips on to hers.

“Key!” Nicole cried as she lightly pushed him away.  “Someone’s going to see us!”

“I don’t care.” Key said as he kissed her forehead.  “Do you know how long it’s been since we last saw each other?”

Nicole giggled as she replied, “It’s only been a month.”

“That’s too long baby.  I’ve missed you.”

“I miss you too baby.”

“You didn’t answer my question earlier…what are you doing here?”

“I wanted to surprise you…so…um…SURPRISE!”

“You surprised me all right.  Are you here to watch me perform on stage?”

“Of course!  I promised you that I would watch your musical Catch Me If You Can didn’t I?  I’m sorry I lied to you about shooting a CF today…I just wanted to see how you would react to my surprise.”

Key hugged her and smiled.  “First of all, I’m very happy that you’re here…and I’m not going to forgive you for lying to me.”

“What?!  It wasn’t intentional!  I really wanted to surprise you baby.”

“Since we’re in a relationship, I expect you to tell me the truth all the time.”

th_tumblr_lf3uiwPUuA1qe170j.gif

“Yah!  Are you here to lecture me or what?  I came here to support my boyfriend.  If you’re going to act like that, then I’m leaving.” Nicole said pretending to leave as free herself from his arms.

“Hey!  Come back here!” Key cried as he wraps his arms behind her.  “Baby…please don’t leave.  I wasn’t trying to lecture you.  I’m sorry.  If you leave, I’m going to cry.”

Nicole smiled to herself as she turns around to face him.  “Do you forgive me?”

Key stared into her pearly eyes and sigh.  “I’ll only forgive you if you promise to hang out with me after the show.”

Nicole nodded her head in agreement.  “That’s perfectly fine with me.”

Key gave her an evil smile.  “Awesome!”

“Key!  We’re going to need you on stage in 15 minutes!” The musical director hollers.

“Okay!  I’ll be there in 10 minutes!” Key shouted back.  He turns his attention back to Nicole and said, “Baby, I have to go.  I’ll see you after the show okay?”

Nicole quickly kissed him on the lips and whispers, “I’ll meet you back here when you’re done.  I can’t wait to spend some quality time with you.”

Key’s eyes widen as he kiss her nose.  “Does that mean I’m going to get lucky tonight?”

Nicole made a face at him and hit his chest.  “You ert!”

Key laugh out loud as he gave her one last hug.  Before he could let go, Nicole suddenly grabs her camera out of her purse and said, “Baby, let’s take a picture together first.  I want to post this up on my twitter.”

“Okay.”

“Excuse miss, can you take a picture of us?” Nicole politely asks as a female staff walk by them.

“Sure!” The female excitedly said.  “Say cheese!”

“CHEESE!” Nicole and Key cried.

292505_373235199403034_1099184446_n.jpg

2 hours later

Nicole stood by the soda machine waiting patiently for Key.  Suddenly she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her tiny waist from behind.

“Did you miss me?” Key whispers in her right ear.

Nicole giggled as she nodded her head yes.  She held onto his arms as they both walked out the building.  “So…what are we doing tonight?”

“You’re going to come and hang out with me at Shinee’s dorm.” Key replied.

th_gif.gif

Nicole quickly turns around.  “What?!  Yah!  Are you serious?  No way!”

“But you promise!” Key pouted making a sad face at her.

Nicole sighs as she says, “What about the rest of your members?  And what happens if your manager finds out?”

Key smirks and replied, “Don’t worry about it.  They won’t be home till 2:00am.”

Nicole raised her right eye brow up.  “Are you sure?  What happens if we get caught.  I don’t know Kibum…”

“Do you trust me?”

“….well….”

“Do you trust me or not?”

“I do…but this is too risky.”

“Baby…I promise to protect our relationship.  Don’t worry.  Trust oppa…okay?”

Nicole smiled at him and kissed him lightly on his left cheek.  “Okay…I trust you oppa.”

10: 00 pm at Shinee’s dorm

Nicole lay on Key’s chest as they both cuddle up on the sofa together.  Key was flipping through the channel when he looked at his watch.  “Omo!  They’re going to air our vacation today!  I almost forgot!  It starts in 1 minute.”

Nicole’s eyes widen as she shot her head up.  “Seriously?  Omo!  I can’t wait to watch it!”

“Hello there viewers!  We have a special treat for everyone today.  When Key and Nicole won the KBS 91-Liner Dream Team Special event, they went on a little vacation in Orlando, Florida along with our filming crew.  In the next 60 minutes, everyone will see how these two love birds…wait…did I say love birds?  I meant best friends spent their vacation together.”

55 minutes later

“Oh my god!  I can’t believe we got caught holding hands on camera Key!  What are we going to do now?” Nicole cried as she stares at him.

“Shhhh…it’s not done yet baby.” Key replied as his eyes were glued on the TV.

“So, are these two dating or were they just pulling our legs?” One of the MC asks.

“I don’t think they’re dating.” The other MC answers.

“They were holding hands.  Best friends don’t hold hands.” The MC shot back.

“That’s true…but we also caught something else on film while we were waiting for our luggage.  I think the viewers are going to be in for a big surprise!  Let’s watch it shall we?” The other MC explains.

Nicole and Key both watches the TV as the camera man zooms in on Key and saw him taking out his cell phone. 

“Hi honey!  How are you?  Ah…I miss you too!  I’m finally back home…what?  I’m at the airport right now…I should be back at the dorm in a half hour.  Of course I brought a gift for you…alright…I’ll see you soon.  I love you too!  Bye!”

“Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  That means Nicole isn’t his girlfriend!  But I’m very curious who Key’s girlfriend is…viewers…based off of his conversation, who do you think his girlfriend is?” The MC curiously asks as the show ends.

Key turns off the TV and laughs out loud.  “I can’t believe they actually believe me!  This is crazy!”

th_tumblr_lg4i3wh5Db1qbd16yo1_500.gif

“Baby, you do realize that everyone will be asking you who your girlfriend is right?”

“I know…but I’m only going to tell some of the 91-liners members, my Shinee members, and my family about us.  No one else needs to know.”

“What are you going to do if the media asks?  They’re very nosy you know.  It’s going to be hard for us to meet up.”

“No it won’t.” Key confidently said.

“Really?  Why is that?”

“They already know it’s not you so we can meet up as much as we want.  We just can’t kiss…which .”

Nicole started giggling as she wraps her arms around his neck.  “You’re so smart.  I would have never thought of that.”

“I think I deserve a kiss.” Key smirks.

Nicole kissed him lightly on his lips and whispers, “You’re mine Kim Kibum.”

Key smiled at her and whispers back, “And you're my only and only Nicole Jung.  I love you.”

“I love you too Key.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god!  I finally finish this story!  YAHOO!  Thank you everyone for sticking with me till the end!  I'm sorry if this chapter was short, but I kind of ran out of ideas.  (Forgive me!)  Please comment and let me know what you thought of this story.  My goal is to finish "My Cute Cola Bear."  If anyone hasn't read "My Cute Cola Bear," please do so and leave comments.